Partially Rejected

By tyughj80

Hello, this story is not good. It was written by a depressed young tween who didn't understand what an abusiv... More

Prologe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chpater 18
Chapter 19
Chpater 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chaper 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36(New Chapter!)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 28

1.9K 72 3
By tyughj80

For once I hadn't woken up with excruciating pain. I looked around, there was no one. I looked at my arms and legs; no restraints. I sat up my back killing me, my bare feet hit the ground. A shiver went up my spine as the touch of the cold floor. I walked to the door, I raddled the handle, it didn't open.

"You had to lock it!" I whispered yelled. I looked around again, I saw a sink and a mirror... I walked over to the mirror. And I screamed! That was not me in the mirror, I clawed at my face. I wasn't that girl. I had shrunk at least 4 inches, I looked my age. That what was scared me the most. My whole body shrunk my adult figure shrunk down.

I backed up against the wall tears in my eyes. This wasn't me, I hadn't looked like this in two years, in eighth grade I looked like this. This had to be some voodoo magic, worse this had to be black magic.

The door creaked I looked over there was Dillon. He wasn't smiling how I thought he would be when he saw me.

"You look less different then I thought you would." I bared my teeth at him.

"Why? Why did you do this to me?" I yelled.

"It's to heal you. It's a permanent cure, doesn't matter how much you use your powers you'll age normally for now on," He walked out closing the door. I didn't know how to feel, was I free from age?

I looked out the window, it was sunny and the sky's were clear. "Rain." I whispered and suddenly sheets of rain began to poor. I waited for what felt like hours, I didn't age a day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 162 6
"I know we've just met but I want to ask you out on a date." There was a beast like glint in his eyes that bothered a tiny part of me. I clutch on to...
179K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
2.2M 89.5K 65
-COMPLETED AS OF JUNE 1, 2017- Highest Ranking: #1 - November 27, 2018 ~READER REVIEWS~ "WOW" - StephanieSmith193 "I love you!! And I think you are v...
228K 5K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...