𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐨�...

By thebbokkyz

{Currently undergoing editing} He smirked, slowly drawing closer to you, ❝Aww babe. Did you really think I wo... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: The encounter
Chapter 2: Hot Drink
Chapter 3: Princess and the Peasant
Chapter 4: Abs
Chapter 5: Feelings
Chapter 6: Crushing
Happy Birthday to me!
Chapter 7: Taehyung
Chapter 8: Thoughts
Chapter 9: Falling
Chapter 10: Prom
Chapter 11: Prom pt. 2
Chapter 12: Happy
Chapter 13: "Ghost"
Chapter 14: Safe
Chapter 15: Sick
Chapter 16: Girlfriend?
Chapter 17: Truth
Chapter 18: Truth II
Chapter 19: Playground
Chapter 21: Glimmer of Light
Chapter 22: Jimin
Chapter 23: Moments
Chapter 24: What now?
Chapter 25: Plan
Chapter 26: Camp
Chapter 27: Cabin mates
Chapter 28: Sunset
Chapter 29: Empty
Chapter 30: True
Chapter 31: "Special"
Chapter 32: Closer
Chapter 33: Closer II
Not a chapter
Chapter 34: Playboy
Chapter 35: True love's kiss
Chapter 36: Recall
Chapter 37: Wedding
Book 2
Book 2 part 2

Chapter 20: Accident

5.6K 211 24
By thebbokkyz

You groan, shivering as you tug the blanket above your body.

The temperature had suddenly dropped a few minutes ago, which you weren't expecting.

Maybe it was just early in the morning.

Your eyes open for a split second, glancing at the window of your room, before closing again to return to your slumber.

Your body jolts upright in your bed, your eyes widening as they land on the window which is now wide open, allowing the cool air to invade the warmth of your room.

You shift out of bed, walking towards the window as you glance outside to see if anything was off before closing it.

Your eyes then scan your room to see if anything was misplaced or missing.

Nope, everything seemed normal.

Reluctantly, you head back into bed to continue your sleep that was disturbed.

Just as your eyes closed, something grabbed on to your ankles, pulling at it harshly, causing a shriek to escape your throat as you held on to your blanket for dear life.

As if a blanket would protect you from any entity.

You pry your eyes open, panting heavily only to find a familiar raven-haired boy rolling around on the floor, clutching his stomach as laughter erupted from within him.

An inaudible gasp left your lips as you realize this was Jimin's doing.

You throw the blanket to the other side of your bed, kneeling down next to said boy who was still laughing, his eyes invisible now as he wiped tears that feel from laughing too hard.

And then, you proceed to smack his form continuously, "How dare you! You know how scared I was? I thought it was a burglar or a demon!"

Jimin calms down slightly, lying down on the ground as a few giggles escaped here and there and you stopped your actions to burn holes in his face.

"No one's gonna hurt you as long as I'm there. I won't let them," he smiles, gazing at you softly as he brings a hand up to cup the side of your face, rubbing his thumb gently against the surface of your cheek.

Warmth immediately filled your cheeks at his actions as you were left dumbfounded.

One moment he was pranking you, the next he's acting all lovey-dovey.

You can never seem to get the duality of this man.

"Y-Yah," you manage to let out, swatting his hand away before your heart could start pumping rapidly, "Why are you here?"

He placed a hand over his chest, pretending to look offended, "Ouch, am I not allowed to spend some quality time with you?"

You raise your eyebrows and he sighs, "Fine. I wanted to make sure you were safe."

Your eyes soften, your body relaxing as he continues, "Taehyung's warning seemed kinda genuine, and I was afraid he'd come to you, so I came. To keep you safe."

"Jimin," you whisper, causing him to look up at you, a pursed smile painting itself across his lips.

He sits up straight, moving close to you before slipping his fingers under your thighs, lifting you on to his lap.

A yelp left your mouth at the action as he encircles his arms around your waist, pushing his chest against yours, his face dangerously close to your own as his warm breath fans your lips.

"Jimin," your eyes glossing over the beautiful features on his face as you whisper once again, fearing that speaking loudly would break the tension building up in the atmosphere.

Truth be told, you didn't want to break the tension.

You wanted to stay like this, with Jimin holding you close to him.

You've been through your fair share of ups and downs.

Relationships aren't perfect, nor are people.

What makes a relationship beautiful is people's willingness to stay and love the other, to stay by each other's side through thick and thin, no matter the obstacles thrown their way.

You loved Jimin, and you were willing to tell him this.

You were willing to risk it all.

"Y/N," Jimin's eyes were trained on your lips as he says in a hushed tone, "I have to tell you something."

"What?" You ask, noticing as his face gradually inches closer to your own.

He doesn't answer your question.

Instead, he places his lips upon yours softly for a split second before pulling away, "I.."

He reaches in for another peck, pulling away instantly.

A whine almost escapes from within you as you wanted to feel his lips against yours fully.

"Love," and another peck.

You huff lightly, puckering your lips as you lean in.

Jimin chuckles at your action before succumbing to the kiss, "You."

Your lips mold together as his hands travel down to your thighs, rubbing the exposed skin.

Your fingers find their way to his hair, lacing through his black locks as his tongue prys open your lips, before exploring your mouth.

A content sigh escapes from you as you pull away, looking into Jimin's eyes that glistened as he gazed into your own, "What did you say?"

He leans, placing a small peck on your lips as a smile graced his own, "I love you."

Your heart skipped a beat as you couldn't believe what he said.

You couldn't contain it any longer, a goofy smile breaking out from you.

Jimin chuckled, "Well, aren't you gonna say anything back?"

You think for a moment and decide to not give in so easily, "Anything back?"

His smile drooped and you tried hard to not break out of your stupor, "What?"

He looked at you in disbelief, whining in the process, "Y/N."

"What?" You giggle.

"Just say it already."

"Say what?"

"Nothing," he mumbled, pouting as he looked down.

"Aw, is Chim sad?" You coo, squishing his cheeks, "You want me to say it?"

His eyes light up as he nods cutely and it took all the strength in you not to break and kiss the hell out of him.

"I," you lean in and Jimin follows your actions.

"Love..." You trail, your nose brushing against his teasingly as he eagerly waits for the next word.

"Me," you giggle, shuffling out of Jimin's lap as you race down the stairs, leaving the boy dumbfounded on the floor of your bedroom.

As you hear his footsteps coming down the stairs, you run out of your house, stopping on the other side of the road as you turn to face a Jimin who was standing on the other end.

"You," he points to you, "I'm not letting you escape so easily."

You giggle, standing still in your place as Jimin starts walking across the road.

Your head snaps towards the entrance of the street as the sound of a roaring car engine could be heard.

A black vehicle with tinted windows started charging towards a Jimin who was glued to his spot in the middle of the concrete path, his eyes widened as the vehicle sped towards him.

You run towards the raven-haired boy, about to push him out of the way. But it was too late.

The car pushed your side, and next thing you know, your back hit the hard, concrete ground.

A groan escaped your lips as you felt hot liquid trickling down in parts of your body.

But you couldn't move, it hurt to do so.

Breathing unevenly, you manage to turn your head to the side, your vision landing on Jimin whose eyes were closed, blood running down his face and hands.

A figure emerged from the vehicle that had hit you, kneeling beside the raven-haired boy.

"J-Jimin," you barely utter as dark spots started clouding your vision.

The last thing you saw was a familiar face smirking down at the unconscious boy sprawled on the ground, a few meters away from you.

. . .

Edited

A/N: Double edited chapter updates today, as I will not be able to edit any chapters for the next few days.

I'm flying up north to my aunt, and will be spending time there going out to places and stuff.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to leave a comment, and click the little star in the corner! Hope you guys are doing good! Until next time!

- Nabi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 7.7K 62
you and jimin were high school sweethearts and your relationship was perfect to say the least. well, that was until one night. *lowercase intended*...
14.4K 284 8
What a beautiful thing It is to find somebody Who is both strong and soft? Somebody who can match The texture of your soul
737K 27.2K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
189K 3.3K 31
"Beep beep Richie" I told him, he looked at me the same as he always had. And once again tried to lean in, just as he always does. And I pushed his f...