The Founder's Prince (Complet...

By BelovedOne28

After discovering that his friends and Dumbledore lied to him Harry goes to Gringotts and finds out he's the... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Betrayal
Chapter 2: Hard Truths
Chapter 3: Numb
Chapter 4: The Truth Hurts
Chapter 5: Got me F' ed up for real
Chapter 6: Little Things
Chapter 7: Juicy News to spread
Chapter 8: Oh Sh*t Things Just Became Personal and Real
Chapter 9: Weekend Date
Chapter 10: Surprise question
Chapter 11: Congratulations and another question
Chapter 12: Not a chapter: RULES and REGULATIONS TO MY READERS AND NEW COMERS
Chapter 13: Congrats to the next contestant
Chapter 15: Breakfast Sex
Chapter 16: Fight or Take Flight
Chapter 17: Epilouge
Chapter 18 part 2: Epilouge

Chapter 14: Proposals

3.9K 111 14
By BelovedOne28

Hi guys, sorry for being non existent. I have started work and then started taking my Associates of Applied Science Degree for Child Development. Anyway I will continue this story.

Nylah had just got done from getting dressed and was escorted to where Harry was. Once she got to where her date location was Harry hugged her and said,"You look beautiful." Nylah thanked Harry for the compliment. Soon enough the two sat down to eat their dinner. As the two sat, Harry said, "I hope you love what I prepared for dinner." Nylah saw that it was her favorite and thanked Harry with a kiss.

After dinner Harry said," Nylah you have been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I see myself smiling more and enjoying life. I also see growth in my school work. You know without you I would be nothing. I love you so much babe. In a way you complete me and make me want to better myself. I want to wake up next to you every single morning. I want you to be the mother of my children. I want to be the one holding your hand while you give birth to my beautiful children. I want to be there every step of the way."

Harry dropped down on one knee and said," Nylah Leia Jordan will you be my wife?" Nylah said," Yes I will." After her answer Harry put the ring on Nylah's finger and kissed her. Soon the kiss ended and Nylah had said to her soon to be husband,"Harry?" The male happily looked at his soon to be blushing bride and said, "Yes babe what is it?"

Nylah blushed and said,"I want you to make love to me." Harry looked at Nylah and kissed her saying,"Baby are you sure?" Nylah said,"I want you to, besides I have never been more sure in my life." The male said,"Okay." He took her hand and led her to his room which is his private rooms for the Hogwarts heir. In the room it was nicely set up which had roses,chilled champagne which was in a silver bucket, a roaring nice lit fireplace and the lights dimmed for a romantic setting. Along the way he said,"Would you like to bathe with me?" Nylah shook her head yes and followed him into the most beautiful bathroom setting.

Once the couple was in the restroom Harry had rolled up his sleeves and slowly started undressing his beautiful fiancèe and kissed her shoulder and neck. Once Nylah was just in her lingerie Harry smiled and said to her, "You look so sexy baby."

Nylah blushed and allowed her fiancè to look at her. Harry took in every curve of his fiancèe was very pleased that this beautiful woman that stood in front of him was his to look at forever and no one else's.

After taking in Nylah's half nakedness he soon took off her lingerie and helped her climb into the tub. He calmly walked over to Nylah and put the young woman's hair up into a bun, and then kissed her left shoulder lovingly. He then stood up and calmly took off his clothes and climbed on in the tub sitting behind his gorgeous fiancèe.

Harry scooped some water into his hands and poured it over Nylah's skin. Nylah sighed in happiness and had let her fiancè wash her lovingly in between kisses. After washing Nylah, Harry put his hand on her stomach and whispered in her ear saying,"Where I just placed my hand is where you're going to give me babies." The two got out the tub and had dried off.

Harry took some coconut oil and applied some on Nylah's skin. He looked at her and said," Are you sure you want me to make love to you?" Nylah looked at her fiancè and pleadingly said,"Please make love to me Harry?" He shook his head ok and led Nylah to the bed and started kissing his soon to be wife.

(Play song)

*Mature scene* (kids look away if you are not old enough to read, if you are old enough to read please enjoy)

Harry continued kissing Nylah and traced the woman's sexy nude figure. He let his hand explore every inch of her skin. Finally his hand stopped by Nylah's breast. He palmed the breasts and gently started rubbing the nipple and finally heard a soft moan come from out of Nylah's mouth. He gently rolled the nipple in between his fingers drawing out moans and pants from Nylah. His lips left hers and started kissing down the woman's body and finally was in front of Nylah's breasts. He took her breast in his mouth and started sucking on the nipple.

Harry had gave each of her breasts attention. He kissed all the way down her body stopping by the junction of her thighs and kissing her core. Nylah whimpered a little and felt her fiancè lap at her core and gently started rubbing her clit making her moan. Harry removed his fingers and started licking and sucking on his fiancèe's soaked swollen clit blowing air on it causing the woman to moan loud.

Finally the male stopped teasing Nylah and allowed her cum from just his fingers and mouth alone. Nylah moaned and said,"Please baby I want it, no I need you inside of me right now please?" Hearing his fiancèe moan so softly while breathing and panting for air had awaken something in himself. The male put on a condom and gently entered his fiancèe's wet and tight opening trying so hard not to moan and cum. He waited for Nylah to adjust and felt her push back and forth on his member and moaned in Nylah's ear turning the woman on. He put his hands on her hips guiding her on his member. Nylah moaned and said,"Baby I wanna try something. "

Nylah raised herself off of  her soon to be husband's member and sank back down making them both moan in pleasure and finally came together. Harry kissed Nylah's forehead and quietly said," I love you Nylah." The two cuddled had quickly went to go rinse off and made their ways sleepily back to the now cleaned bed. Nylah sleepily smiled and said,"I love you too Harry."
*End of mature content*

The two finally drifted off to sleep.

Nylah woke up and blushed as she felt a naked body by her naked body and realised it was her fiancè. She smiled at Harry's sleeping form and kissed him softly. The young woman quietly got out of bed and pulled on a t shirt that belonged to Harry. Smiling at the still sleeping form the woman tip toed into the kitchen and started making breakfast.

Harry's Pov
I reach over to pull, Nylah into my arms and realize she's not in bed. Wondering where she is I sit up in bed and finally get out of bed slipping on some sweats. Soon enough I am hit with delicious smells. Mmmh I smell bacon and breakfast sausages. I make my way into the kitchen and I am greeted with a sexy lady swaying her hips matching the beat of Zayn Malik's song TIO which is on the Mind of Mine album. I chuckle making said soon to be wifey turn around and smile saying, "Good morning sexy." I kiss my wifey's lips and slap her bum saying,"You're the one who is sexy shaking it for daddy." (Lol, Lord help me control Hazza's thirst)

Thanks my "Gorgeous Beauties" for ever so patiently waiting for this chapter. I promise you all there is more to come, so stay tuned in. I can't believe this story has 18.k reads and I am already at 1321 words... Yippe.. Milestone for this girl.. Bye lovelies, until next time. Mwha. 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 14.3K 62
After a surprise creature inheritance Harry Potter learns of the truth of the supposed light side. Harry learns the truth of what Dumbledore hoped to...
437K 16.8K 17
After successfully managing to gain custody of Harry, Remus and Sirius have raised Harry well. He knows that he's loved, and well-treated, and he's f...
163K 3K 20
Harry Potter has been abused, lied to, and used by his so-called friends. But what happens when Harry goes through a surprise inheritance when he tur...
4.3K 149 10
Unaware of her true heritage Hermione Granger decides to go on a discovery of who she really is at Gringotts only telling Harry Potter who she can t...