Chapter 10: Surprise question

Hi my bootylicius babes how are you all doing? Thank you so much for all the positive comments. Hey do you guys think Harry and Nylah are moving too fast in their relationship? I am gonna do a question and whoever gets it right will have a chance of deciding on what kind of story I should work on next. The question is gonna be at the end of this chapter... Stay tuned.. *hugs and kisses*

Summary: After discovering that his friends and Dumbledore lied to his  Harry goes to Gringotts and finds out he's the heir of all the four founders.

Nylah had a smile on her face as she walked up the stairs to the girls dorm for the female Gryffindors.  As soon as she walked in Ginny pounced on Nylah and said," Spill La La. What happen? Did my brother give you the works?" A blushing Nylah said, "He took me out to eat and then we went for a walk and we went into two stores. He won't tell me what he bought at the jewelry store, but he bought me some dresses he thinks will look gorgeous on me." Ginny squealed in happiness and said," I am so happy for you both La La."

Right before Nylah could get a word in, Hedwig flew in towards her and Ginny. She and Ginny walked over to where the beautiful snowy white owl had landed and saw a letter attached to Hedwig's leg. Nylah pet Hedwig and said,"Hey girl you have a letter for me from Harry?"

The beautiful owl nodded her head and allowed herself to be pet by her master's wonderful and beautiful mate. She knew the girl was right for her master because she had sensed the pure and innocent magic in the girl. The magic was beautiful just like her aura. You see Hedwig was not a regular owl, in fact she was the white Phoenix queen who had been waiting for centuries to find a master who had a magic that was pure white as snow.

Nylah continued to pet Hedwig and said,"Hey Gin, can you read the letter Harry sent for me please?" Ginny read the letter and saw at the bottom:

Hey Gin I can probably guess that Nylah asked you to read her letter. Ok so I have a favor to ask of you sister. Would you help prepare Nylah for tonight please? I am planning on asking her to marry me. I love her so much.

Ginny smiled and said,"Hey Nylah come on let's get ready for dinner." Nylah stopped petting Hedwig and said goodbye to her. Nylah had went to shower and wash her hair. Once she was clean and in a robe Ginny shoved her in a chair and said,"Sit still La La. I've been given a message by your man to get you ready for dinner."

Nylah was sitting in her chair as Ginny had styled her hair. Just as she had got done styling Nylah's hair she moved on to doing Nylah's nails. Once her nails and toes were done Ginny started doing Nylah's make up. Once the top part of Nylah was done Ginny shoved some lingerie in the female's hand and said," Go put those on and come back out so I could help you put on your dress." Nylah had put on lingerie and came out the restroom and said," Okay fine I am done."

Ginny looked in Nylah's direction and said,"Damn girl how long have  you been hiding that kind of body under the school uniform for because I swear if I wasn't with Jai I'd smash you no lie mamì." (LOL 😂😂😂)

Nylah's lingerie

Nylah's lingerie

Nylah blushed and said, "Look at how you turned out Gin, like damn you good looking too especially with them sexy ass bedroom eyes and that rack of yours which don't look fake ass fuck like Lavender Brown's." Ginny helped Nylah into her dress and took a step back once Nylah was dressed and let out a,"God damn girl you fine as fuck. Aye let me hit that tho."(LOL my dumbass) Nylah blushed and said,"Do I really look that good?" Ginny said,"Yes I'm tempted to owl Jai and Harry and say they on their own with women and say to hell with men and ask you if you will let me smash you in that fuck 'em dress." Nylah laughed and said,"You have a filthy mouth and imagination but I love you for that and your honesty Gin."

Ginny

Ginny

Nylah's dress

Once Nylah was done getting ready Ginny said,"I have to get you to Harry before he finds out that I am trying to keep you for myself, but oh wait I forgot he will kind of find that hot and so will Jai." The two girls busted out laughing attracting their room mates attention.

Hermione's Pov

I hear laughing and see Ginny and Nylah Jordan. My eyes almost come out of my head from looking at how hot Nylah looks. Harry is a lucky guy that is for sure. Anyway what no one knows is that I found out that Nylah and Harry's family know one another. I was in the library doing some light reading and studying on the nobel and old houses when I came across a record of an arrange marriage to Harry's father James Potter and a woman by the name Brielle Naomi Jordan. I remember reading somewhere that Brielle Jordan is Nylah and Lee Jordan's Aunt. The book I read also stated that the Potters and Jordan's knew one another. I also read how she is the godmother of Harry. I had found out that Dumb as a door had put  oblivates on their families but Brielle had a charm that warded against oblivates so she knew what Dumb as a door was trying to plan. Anyway I pretended that was going along with Ronald, his mother, and my pathetic horrible as hell of a headmaster but I have always been on Harry's side. What the idiots don't know is that I told a relative of the Weasleys. Yeah I said it, a relative. Not only did I find out about their relative but I found out Molly cheated on Arthur before she had Ronald and Ginny. She had slept with Dumbledore and had a son whose name is Liam Micah Dumbledore but his adopted parents named Rhyan Noah Greengrass. Yep that's right he is the Greengrasses adopted son but he is the oldest out of him and Daphane and Astoria. Don't look at me that way. Just because I know all that is not gonna mean anything to y'all. Okay fine the truth is Rhyan and I are engaged.

Hi guys I hoped you all loved this chapter. Okay question time....

What is Harry and Ginny like to Severus?
A. His children
B. Siblings
C. Your own answer.

*stay tuned in... byeeeee