She's Just A Fallen Angel

By RocksidePrincess

Roxanne is Andy's younger sister. Only she feels out of place by the way Andy treats her. Will he ever be the... More

She's Just A Fallen Angel
Chapter 1; The Unfair Advantage
Chapter. 2 'You're guilt'
Chapter 3 "Ryan Parr"
Chapter 4 'it's not a game"
Chapter 5 'Everything Is Bullshit'
Chapter 6 'Showing the brotherly love'
Chapter 7 'The Friend Of Doubt!'
Chapter 8 'The Vanished Sister'
Chapter 9 'I need to find you.'
Chapter. 10 'The New Beginning'
Chapter 11 'You don't miss me.'
Chapter 13 "I take back what I said"
Chapter 14 'I miss you.'
Chapter 15 'I think I like your drummer.'
Chapter 16 'It's not something I like to talk about.'
Chapter 17 "Don't break my ribs, my achy breaky ribs."
Chapter 18 "Is Andy high?"
Chapter 19 'Everything's changed."
Chapter 20 "Cancer"
What had been done.. Part 1.
A/N
What had been done.. Part 2
Stand Behind Your Love..
In The End

Chapter 12 'Happy 19th Birthday more like go die in a ditch'

1.5K 74 8
By RocksidePrincess

*Roxannes POV*

I woke up smiling a bit.

Today was my 19th birthday. 2 years closer to being able to drink! Yeah, I guess it's not really something to celebrate much.

I sighed getting down from my bunk and went outside for a cigarette. Lighting it, I put it on my lips, inhaling and exhaling.

I started smoking at age of 17, when I first came here. It helps with my sanity. Even though, I'm somewhat addicted. I stomped out the cigarette and realized, I'm alone. Absolutely no one was on the bus, around the bus. Where the fuck is everyone? Groaning, I walked back on and read the note.
Roxanne,
we all had to go out for an emergency meeting. I don't know what it's for, we'll see you later babe.
Someone is gonna stay with you today. But Happy 19th!!!
Love,
The losers.

Shit. Who was this person? Was it atleast someone I admired? Alex Gaskarth? Kellin Quinn? Pete Wentz? I sighed, getting dressed and pulled out my batman shirt, my ripped skinny jeans and converse. I had a red stripe going through my hair, just because I wanted to look like Pete Wentz. The Emo King! I usually always change the color. Eh, I'll keep it red for a little while longer.

I took out my lip ring and put in a black one. I changed my earrings to black studs and I did my make up.

There was a knock on the door and I hurried quickly to answer it. He stood there in tight ass pants, a pair of boots, a ripped batman shirt. His hair was quite fluffy. He wore deep eye liner, his blue eyes piercing. His smile formed.

Andy. Fucking. Biersack.

"You can't stay away can you?"I asked. At this point I was about to slam the door. He stopped it "Wait wait, can we at least talk about this?"He asked. "NO! After two fucking years you decide to come talk to me. Two fucking years."I spat. "I know, I know. I want to make it better."He said. I rolled my eyes. "You've said that before."

"Please Roxanne, I miss my sister."He whispered. "Yeah. I miss my brother. The one that wasn't an asshole."I said. "I'm still him! Roxanne please!"He begged. "Don't you have a girlfriend to suck up to?"I asked. He was a bit shocked at my words. "Don't bring her into this. Roxanne I just want us to be able to talk again." He said. Tears formed in his eyes. "Ever since you left, I haven't stopped thinking about how to make you love me as your brother again."He usually wasn't the one to cry. I sighed. "Fine, fine. But it's gonna take more than a sob story to make me forgive you. For Everything."I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 4.7K 31
Jordan is Andy Biersack's little sister. She has so many things wrong with her and just wants to end it all. What will happen when the boys find out...
564 29 16
We meet because of my sister. I think I've fallen for you. Tell me before you leave. Do you love me?
90.1K 1.5K 27
Torrie is, the famous and loved, Andy Biersack's little sister. For the past month she's been living with him and the rest of the Black Veil Brides...
15.2K 396 46
CC loves 18 year old Kay Von as a normal little sister and does all he can to protect her! After all, she has had a rough life. But, will that save h...