IDOL // JHOPE BTS - (On-Going)

By badetskii12

J-Hope, a member of one of the biggest IDOL group in Korea met a fan backstage. What would happen if he fall... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1 - WE ARE GOING TO SEOUL SOUTH KOREA!
CHAPTER 2 - WE ARE FINALLY HERE.
CHAPTER 3 - REHEARSALS (DAY 1 OF 7)
CHAPTER 4 - MEETING JUNG HOSEOK
CHAPTER 5 - BUTTERFLIES ON MY STOMACH
CHAPTER 6 - THE CONCERT
CHAPTER 7 - ON STAGE WITH BTS
CHAPTER 8 - LIKE? LOVE? WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?
CHAPTER 9 - FAN MEETING (DAY 2 OF 7)
CHAPTER 10 - IF I LOSE YOU, IT'S A MISS, RIGHT? MISS RIGHT?
CHAPTER 11 - SICKENING SICK
CHAPTER 12 - WHAT!?
CHAPTER 13 - I CARE
CHAPTER 14 - THE FANGIRLS (DAY 3 OF 7)
CHAPTER 15 - THE DISASTER
CHAPTER 16 - HE LIKES ME?
CHAPTER 17 - ALONE TOGETHER
CHAPTER 18 - TaeKook
CHAPTER 19 - WE PULLED AN ALL NIGHTER
CHAPTER 20 - LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
CHAPTER 21 - HEARTBREAK
CHAPTER 22 - MOVING ON?
CHAPTER 24 - FIRST DAY
CHAPTER 25 - Hi Bang PD-nim
Chapter 26 - Let's get drunk
Chapter 27 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY
CHAPTER 28 - NAUGHTY
CHAPTER 29 - LEADERNIM IS SICK
CHAPTER 30 - BOYFRIEND
CHAPTER 31 - DATING BUT NOT REALLY
CHAPTER 32- I'm a South Jeollado, Gwangju's baby
CHAPTER 33 - RUN
CHAPTER 34 - SNEAKING OUT
CHAPTER 35 - TREATS AND THREATS
CHAPTER 36 - WE DID IT...
CHAPTER 37 - BABY, DADDY
CHAPTER 38 - IT'S DONE. WE'RE DONE
CHAPTER 39 - SICK OF HIS FAKE LOVE
CHAPTER 40 - SIX DEGREES OF SEPARATION
CHAPTER 41 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOKIE!
CHAPTER 42 - HOPE-ing
CHAPTER 43 - CAUGHT IN A LIE
CHAPTER 44 - FOREVER RAIN
CHAPTER 45 - LET'S GET BACK TOGETHER
CHAPTER 46 - CONGRATULATIONS
CHAPTER 47 - TEA PLEASE!
CHAPTER 48 - THE BODYGUARD
CHAPTER 49 - SACRIFICE
CHAPTER 50 - I LOVE YOU
CHAPTER 51 - JEALOUS
CHAPTER 52 - Dumb Dumb
Chapter 53 - Epiphany
Chapter 54 - Child
Chapter 55 - The Promise Ring

CHAPTER 23 - STAY

2.8K 86 23
By badetskii12

Y/N's POV

"So you are saying that you cancelled my flight back home? Why? We're going home tomorrow right?" I looked at the ticket that Jha handed to me.

"Well yes we will go home... but not you. Ahh uhm... ask him." Jha pointed Hoseok.

I looked at Hoseok with one eyebrow up.

(few moments ago)

We arrive at the hotel and Hoseok parked the car on the parking space but none of us got out. We just stayed in there for a while.

Long silence. Awkward. Heavy breathing.

"Uhum." I cleared my throat to lessen my tensed nerves.

I have so many questions for him but I'm to scared to ask so I just decided to keep it to myself.

I removed my seatbelt.

"Thanks for driving me here. Bye." I was about to get out when he held me back to my seat.

"Y/N, I'm sorry." Here we go... He pitied me. He's saying sorry because he felt guilty for dashing off without saying anything.

"There's nothing to be sorry about. I mean its fine... I understand that I'm just a fan." My voice cracked a little. I know I'm about to cry.

"No, no. Don't say that." He said looking at me. "I don't know how to tell-"

"You know what? I should be the one saying sorry to you. I jumped into a conclusion that you liked me too just because you were being nice. I'm sorry Hoseok. Thank you for taking care of me." I said.

He was just looking at me.

"So, you like me... and you thought I did too?" He said while slowly turning his lips into a smile.

"I do like you okay? I did like you way before you knew my existence. We're good? If you thought that was funny then fine. I didn't know you we're this insensitive." I said sulking.

I was about to get off again out of his car but he locked the door.

"Mr. Jung Hoseok. Can I please get off now? I really wanna cry myself in the bathroom right now." I said a little annoyed.

What does he want?? Why won't he let me out. I'm heartbroken here.

"Why would you do that?" He ask.

"Because you just broke my heart! And you we're laughing about it!" I said screaming a bit.

"Aren't you being too honest?" He said chuckling.

"Aren't you being to mean?" I said mocking him.

"Fine. Let's go." He unlocked the door and get off.

I get off too and walk into the elevators.

"Y/N, let's go together." He said following me.

"Excuse me? Did I invite you?" I hiss.

I'm not being mean okay? I'm just mad and hearbroken. How dare him laugh at me for liking him.

"You didn't but your friends did." He said smiling.

"What? They invited you??" How???

"Yes and you can't do anything about it." He said. He pressed the floor number when we get in the elevator.

"How did you know that we're staying on that floor?" He answered me with a smile.

"I also know which room you we're staying." Once we reached the floor, he held my hand and walk to our room.

"We're here!" He shouted from the door.

"There's a door bell you know." I said salty.

Jha opened the door. It looks like they we're really expecting him.

"Y/N! We will miss you!" Jha greeted me with a hug.

"What is happening?" I ask her.

"You haven't heard the news?" Joy asked.

"No. What news?" My eyebrows crossed.

"I thought you already told her?" Jha faced Hobi.

"I haven't. You girls tell her." He pointed them to me.

"You should be the one telling her." Joy retort.

"Stop pointing who should tell me! What the heck is going on?" My voice went a little pitch higher from normal.

"We cancelled your flight back home." Jha spoke.

"What? We were going home tomorrow right?" I looked at the ticket that Jha handed to me.

It is true. The ticket is cancelled. So that means I have to rebook my ticket before my visa expires which is three months from now.

"Well yes we will go home... but not you. Ahh uhm... ask him." Jha pointed Hoseok.

I looked at Hobi questioning.

"Okay... The thing is... I was the one who told them to cancel your flight back." He started.

"What for?" I ask.

He guided to me sit on the couch and continue.

"Do you remember that time when I asked you if you wanted to stay here?" He said sitting beside me.

"Yeah?" I answered trying to process what he said.

"And you said that you wanted to stay right?"

I nodded.

"I actually ask your friends to help me fix everything for you to be able to stay here."

"But why?" I ask.

"I want you to stay here." He looked at my friends who are standing beside the couch I'm sitting.

I can't think of any valid reasons for him to want me to stay, unless...

"I like you. That's why." Hoseok said that made me lose my breath. I was shocked.

"W-what?" My heart started to pump really hard making my body shake up.

He held both of my cheeks.

"I said I like you." He repeated himself. I look over to my friends who are whizzing beside me.

"I-i thought you didn't like me... you laughed at me in the parking lot!" I said removing his hands at my face.

"I was just happy when you said you like me." He said.

"Wait, what about my parents... they won't let me stay and my job and- yah! You can't just decide for me!" I was a mess.

Don't get me wrong. I'm really happy right now but I'm so confused.

"Relax." Hoseok hold me in place.

"We settled everything for you." Joy said.

"What? How?" Why is everyone seems to be so at ease? Why am I the only one being confuse here?

"Mom?" I said when Jha hold her phone up to my face video calling my mother.

"Yes hun. It's me, the girls told me that your boyfriend wants you to stay there." My mom smiling from ear to ear.

"Mama, I don't have a boyfriend. Wait, you agreed to let me stay?" I was surprised. It's not likely her.

"I don't care what you call my son-in-law. Yiee my daughter got a boyfriend." It's not my mom. I'm so certain that it's not my mom. She even told me not to date before. What the heck!?

"Ma! How dare you call him your son-in-law? That's so embarassing! We're not even dating!" I shouted and looked over Hoseoks reaction.

He was just smiling so wide.

"Okay fine. I only agreed because Hoseok keeps on begging me and your dad to let you stay there. Imagine? He almost cried! I can't believe my eyes that someone is willing to do that for you. And your friends got his back. I am not that cruel to hinder your happiness." My mom said.

I looked at Hobi beside me and the girls who are piling up behind me to fit on the screen. I'm dumbfounded.

"And besides, this is a miracle! Who would have thought that your idol will like you back." She continued. "And not just an idol. We are talking about BTS here."

"You know BTS?" I didn't know she did.

"Of course I do! Isn't it the group you always spend your time watching? How can I not know them? Your room is full of their posters. I like them too you know. I actually stole one of your albums. I like Jin, he is so much like your dad. Cracking jokes out of nowhere like you and your brother. Hahahahaha" I was taken aback. Did my mom just insulted me and my brother? What. The. Heck.

"Mama!" I can't believe it. I really can't. Her stealing my album then joking about me and my brother's existence. Wahh. That's my mom everyone.

"I was just joking! Well anyway my baby, enjoy your stay there okay? And you Hoseok, take care of my girl." My mom almost tears up from laughing.

"Yes ma'am, I will. Or... is it mom?" I don't know if I should be embarrassed in front of Hoseok from what all my mom just said.

And what? He wants to call my mom "mom"?

"Mom, are you sure?" I need to make sure. My mom agreed to let me stay here? ALONE? That's a miracle right there.

"Of course I am! You talk too much hun, don't make me change my mind."

"Okay, okay." I said. I just wanted to make sure but I don't want her to change her mind.

"Don't worry about us here, we'll be fine. Enjoy your stay there my daughter!" My mom showed my dad and brother beside her waving. Wahh. My whole family agreed to this.

"How about my job?" I ask after the call. Knowing my boss? She's a monster.

"I already filed your leave you can just resign if they won't approve it." Jha said like it's nothing.

"What!? Speaking about work, how am I suppose to stay here if I don't have money?" Well, actually I have some on my bank but that's for my future!

How will I plan our wedding, me and Hoseok's wedding by the way, if i'm broke?

"Well, we didn't think that far. And besides you can't do anything right now. We've done everything for you." Joy said.

"So, what now? I'm still so lost in all of this." She's right I can't do anything right now. Everything is settled except me. I have so many worries.

"Here." Joy hand me an envelope. "We gathered everything we have and your parents sent some too to support your stay." I'm so touch that it made me speechless.

"Don't worry okay? I'm here, I won't leave you." Hoseok held my hand to assure me.

----------

Hobi's POV

(2 days ago)

"This is so sudden but please help me." I am sitting at the waiting area with Y/N's friends trying to convince them with the plan that I came up with.

"Hobi, you know that we root for you and her but don't you think you are making an impulsive decision?" Jha asked me.

"I know this might be an impulsive decision but when do you think I will have another chance?" I told them.

"Well... fine. We'll help you." Joy.

"But we won't assure you that we can convince her family about that matter." Jha.

----------

(earlier)

"Yah! Y/N is going to your dorm!" Jha said showing me a text message from Y/N.

We are here at my apartment trying to call her mom.

"I want to come too." Joy.

"Sorry that you have to stay with me  today. You girls are my only chance." I said.

"We know. That's why we're here helping you." Jha.

"Hobi... It's not like we're asking for something in return... but did you know, getting tickets to your shows is torture enough." Joy.

"So tickets to our concerts? Is that all?" I smiled at them.

"I kinda want to have my merch signed." Jha said jokingly.

"I'll sign them all. You both helping me with Y/N is more than enough for me to do those simple favors from you." I gave them a gold card that only BigHit employees can have.

"What's this?" They both asked.

"That is all you need to have an access to our concerts and activities. Just show them to the staff and they will let you in." I explained.

"I can't believe this! Oh my god. Can I cry for a sec?" Jha said taking the cards from me.

----------

(back to the recent time)

"Don't worry okay? I'm here, I won't leave you." I smile at her.

I know what I did is a big risk for me and the boys and for her too but this is a risk I'm willing to take.

----------

Author's Note:

Hi everyone :) Here's another update!

It was hard for me to come up with the POV of Hobi since the original chapter I made before  doesn't have one. I hope you enjoyed! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 4.2K 52
Warning: MOSTLY DIRTY QUESTIONS! For all the dirty minded people out there, this one's for you, but don't say I didn't warn ya...
225K 3.5K 59
Imagines/short stories with the guys of BTS. Actually, just what comes to my mind. Best ranking: 📌#1 thoughts [out of 81k]
64K 1.7K 25
"It wasn't for you, if she called you a slut, and I was seen hanging out with you, it would ruin my reputation." You had fallen in love with Jeon Ju...
1.7M 40.6K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...