My Psycho

By TinyBitCrazy

I knew that he meant it, i knew that it wasn't his fault. But... I was scared of him. I wanted to soothe him... More

Prolog
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 2

419 15 0
By TinyBitCrazy

Chapter 2

My blood ran stale. Is he watching me? I looked around the room nervously, trying to find hidden cameras. I sat up and glared at the phone in my hands as if it was him.

Me: Who the fvck are you?!

Unknown number: Oh Chloe, why are you cursing?

Me: Because some lunatic is stalking me?

Unknown number: Do not call me that!

I rolled my eyes and turned off my phone. I bet it's just some joke, that bandage thing could've been a coincidence. I will just ignore it and it will stop. I reached for my laptop, which was on my desk, and put it on my lap. As I was scrolling through my facebook , someone sent me a message.

Hunter: Stop ignoring me!

Me: Or what?

Hunter: I'll make you obey!

Me: Try it!

"Idiot," I spat out. I'll make you obey! Yeah, right... I snorted mockingly and proceeded to scroll through the main page. Oh, how I hate all those pretenders, I thought as I looked at photos from some lame party. Do these people have some dignity? That's so disg- Is that a six pack?

Another message saved me from drooling all over my laptop.

Hunter: I mean it, Chloe.

I rolled my eyes again and wanted to block him.

Hunter: Don't you dare

My eyes widened. What the heck? How does he...? I shook my head and blocked him. After turning off my laptop I decided to get some beauty sleep, which I desperately need. I locked my door, just for the feeling of safety.

XXX

I woke up at five o'clock, thanks to my bladder. God, I think I'll piss myself. I jumped off my bed and ran to my door, unlocked it and ran to my bathroom. When I stepped inside, I almost had a heart attack.

Stop ignoring me!

was written on my mirror, with paint I hope.

He was here, in my house. I took a step back, frightened. I was certain that it wasn't just a joke. This is illegal. I should call the police. I ran back into my room, turned on my phone and dialed 911. It started ringing and then... shut down.

"What the fvck?!" I cried out. I tried it again but it didn't work. I ran my hand through my hair. I was completely hopeless. My hands shook.

Unknown number: If you ever call the police again, I will seriously get mad.

Me: What do you want?

Unknown number: You

Me: What?

Unknown number: I want you, Chloe

Me: Why?

Unknown number: Because I love you, Chloe

Me: You don't even know me!

Unknown number: I know you very well

Me: You are a psycho!

Me: Leave me alone!

Unknown number: Never

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 1K 21
[ONGOING πŸ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
378K 9.7K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a π˜₯𝘦𝘡𝘦𝘴𝘡𝘦𝘧...
123K 5.2K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
933K 21.3K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...