Lustful Desires | JJK [18+]

By panda2998

- Love is full of bullshit. When you wake up one day and decided not to feel that kind of crap anymore. Why d... More

WELCOME
Turn Up!
Sexyphonstar
Worldwide handsome
Can you talk more slush
International Playboy
Tongue technology
Lachimolala
Oh my god
Coconut head
Abratasas
Calm down my daughter
Jungshook
Excuse me
Heartbreaker
I'm so lovely, you're so lovely, we're so lovely, lovely lovely
Pardon
Infires
Flower fl-fl-flower flower
Jjang jjang man boong boong
This is my sheet
Dirty water
My heart is ohmygod
Hey! STOP IT
I'm good. I'm done.
Important Business.
Don't fight, don't fight
Strong power thank you
Kkaepjjang
JIMIN-SSHI
Milk?
THE END
MINE
THE TRUTH UNTOLD

Born in Busan first

12.5K 395 100
By panda2998

Jimin's pov.

I stumble as I'm walking into the house. I realized it's already late. Alcohol scent is all over my body. Yes I've been drinking. To forget the pain that I'm holding inside me.

She's my sister. She won't love me.

2.00 a.m.

She is probably sleeping right now. I walk upstairs to go into my room but my feet stops infront of hers. My throbbing head leans against her bedroom's door. My hand slowly reach her door knob and I slowly twist it and open the door.

She's not here.

Her bed is still neat. I walk into her room as I inhale her scent. I reach to her bed and I couldn't think straight anymore. My vision went blurry and I collapsed on her bed.

----------

"Jimin? Wake up!"

I try to open my eyes but it feels so heavy. Suddenly I feel someone is shaking my body,

"Jimin! It's already noon!"

I shot my eyes open when I recognize that voice. I quickly get up only to hold my head, such a bad hangover. I look around me to see I'm in her room.

"Why did you sleep here?" She asked me in concern but I remain silent.

I want to get up but this world feels like it's spinning around me.

"You've been out drinking? The alcohol smell is really strong.." She tried to help me to get up but I just push her away from me.

With such clumsy steps, I walk out from her room without looking at her.

The more I see you, the more it hurts me. The closer you get, the painful I got.

I slammed my bedroom's door and take a shower. After that I head down to the kitchen to have something to eat before I take some medicine. As I'm drinking my milk, she comes into the kitchen with a bottle of capsules in her hand.

"Take these. It'll help to relief your hangover" She puts the bottle on the table as she's staring at me with a concern eyes.

I put down my glass of milk and leave the kitchen. I didn't even take the medicine she gave me. I could hear her sighing but I don't care anymore.

I'm sorry.

The fact my bestfriend is inlove with her even makes me more sad. I think she's starting to like Jungkook too. Why him?

What does she sees in him? I was born in Busan first, not him. I'm the first school's hearthrob, not him. He's basically just my follower.

------------

Your pov

Why is he being like this to me?
I came home in the morning from Jungkook's house just to see him sleeping on my bed. He didn't answer me or even looks at me.

I feel hurt.

Who wouldn't? I know he asked to stay away from each other but I don't know it will be like this. I don't know he will be cold to me. Where is the old Jimin that I knew? I miss the old him.

"Arghh" I heard someone fall with a groan.

I run toward the stairs and Jimin is downstairs while holding his knees. He looked like he just fell from the stairs. I run down to him and reach out my hand to help him. But he wouldn't take it. He didn't even look at me.

"Jimin, let me help you" I hold his arm to get up but he pushes me away again but this time he made me fall onto the ground.

"I don't need your help" his cold tone just break my heart. He tried to get up slowly as he squints his eyes in pain then he stumbly walks away from me.

Ding dong

I could see Jimin walks to the door with his car's keys and as he opens it, Jungkook is standing there infront of him.

"Jimin!" Jungkook smiles at him but Jimin pushes him out from his way as he walks out from the house.

I quickly get up and run outside, following Jimin. He can't drive right now! He might get into an accident because he is still having such a bad hangover.

"Jimin stop!" I shouted at him from the back but of course he keeps ignoring me.

Jimin opens his car's door only to get me slammed it back. I stand infront of him with a teary eyes. I'm mad and upset the way he treats me like this.

"You're still hangover. Just stay at home for awhile, can't you?" I asked him in verge of tears. I see Jungkook jogs up toward us but stops when he sees me crying.

"Move" Jimin sternly said but I didn't even move a bit. I see his hand is curled into a fist, his breath becomes heavy and finally he looks up to meet my teary eyes.

"I said move" he said it again.

"Jimin---"

"STOP SAYING MY NAME" Jimin punched his own car, right beside of my waist. My heart pounded so loud, I'm shocked at his reaction like this.

"JIMIN STOP IT! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Jungkook pulled Jimin away from me as he glared at him.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME" Jimin brushed Jungkook off from him and without warning, Jungkook punches Jimin on the face.

Jimin falls on the ground. He wipes the blood from the corner of his lips while smirking at Jungkook. "You think you're strong now? You think you're all grown up now uh?"

"Stop it. You're not in your right state of mind" Jungkook glared at Jimin.

"Oh no.. I'm in my conscious state right now. And you know what?" Jimin gets up from the ground as his hand is curled into a fist.

"Fuck you Jeon Jungkook. I don't need you anymore" Jimin throws another punch to Jungkook that made Jungkook's body hit the car's door.

"STOP IT YOU GUYS!" I screamed.

Jimin glared at me then he grabs the collar of Jungkook. "I was the first kingka. I was the first dancer of the school. I was born in Busan first. You're basically just my follower" Jimin hissed at Jungkook as he pushes him away from the car.

"You know you guys are shit" Jimin's words pierced into my heart and it makes me wanna cry evenmore.

I slowly move away from his car, my legs feel weak and without my knowing I fall into Jungkook's arms.

"When I come back to my house, I don't want to see you again" Jimin coldly said as he opens his car's door and gets inside of it.

"What do you mean? You kicked your own sister out?" Jungkook asked him while holding his anger.

"Get the fuck out from my house" Jimin stated then he slammed the door shuts and he drives out from the house property.

I don't know I've been crying in Jungkook's arms. I could feel his sleeves are now soaked wet because of my tears.

Jungkook keeps hugging me while stroking me, saying I'll be okay. He also said that I can stay with him in his house. So he helps me to pack up my things in Jimin's house.

------------

Yoongi's pov

I'm sitting at the cafe with Namjoon and Hoseok by my side. I asked them to meet me because I have some plan to do.

"You know Jungkook got a new girl?" I asked them but they stayed silent.

"W-we heard about it but we thought i-it wasn't real.. since he's a-a p-player.." Hoseok stuttered as he answered me.

"Apparently it's real. They're together" I glared at Hoseok then I lean back against my chair.

A chuckle comes out from me, earning a confuse looks from them.

"The girl is -------" I said in amused as I sip my drink.

"Seriously? Why did she date with your rival? She's your ex though.." Namjoon asked in surprised.

"She doesn't know about Jungkook and me. But if Jungkook is the guy she choses to be with... I think we can have some fun" I stated with a smirk.

"What do you mean? You won't hurt ------- right?" Hoseok asked me with a questionable look.

I only give him a smirk then I proceed to tell them about my plan. It will works for sure.

----------------

THIS CHAP SUCKS IM SORRY
KEEP VOTING AND PLEASE DO COMMENT

——————

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MAN HERE MIN YOONGI I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH YOONGI 💜💕💋💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1.8K 36
Jin and Jungkook has been seeing and fucking each other without anyone knowing. They would call each other when they needed and they would end up the...
12.7K 177 12
𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭🔞 𝐑𝐞-𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝. 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲, 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐲 𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚�...
400K 12.8K 27
Jimin is tired chasing jungkook. jungkook thought he loves taehyung. he did. but that feeling is not there anymore. jimin moved on, but jungkook coul...
45.9K 2K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...