My Kind Of Hell! (Male!Reader...

By NiceGameEh

Y/N is a young guy, only 17. He attends school in a small town on the edge of a large forest. As long as he's... More

Suicide Singer
Angel of Despair
Get To Know You
New Feelings
Date In The Woods
Beginning Of A Harem
Powers And A Competition
Jill's Date
Lazybones
Killer's Name
Time For Killing
WHAT!? WHAT THE FUCK!?
Clearing Things Up
Some Real Shit
New Faces
Who Are You?
Ready To Comply
The Reaper
WE DID IT!
Happy Halloween!
Teaser
Answers
Harem Raid
Full Harem
Back Into Town
A Fine Addition To My Collection
Tick-Tock
Back To The Falls
Lemon? What Lemon?
Who Needs Eyes? I Have Knives!
Turning Tails
Harem Problems
Fem!Creepypasta x Reader Pitch Meeting

Big Mistake

23K 304 408
By NiceGameEh

A/N: Hey guys! So if you read the title, you might be thinking that I'm canceling this story which is not the case! This chapter will showcase a new ability associated with your powers. And give us some more back story on you and your adopted family that died.

Yami: So why is it called big mistake?

A/N: Jane told the reader how Benny was the prankster of the house, right?

Yami: Yeah? Is Benny going to prank Y/N?

A/N: Yes, but it will make a big mess and you go bat shit crazy.

Yami: Yay for rage and explosions!

A/N: Enjoy!

Benny's POV

I was sitting around in the living room watching TV early in the morning when Y/N walked into the room. After his trip into town the other day, he got some more clothes. Today, instead of wearing his dark and brooding coat, he was wearing jeans and a gray t-shirt. The shirt looked tight on him and with his arms exposed, you could see that he had some noticeable muscle on him. As per usual, he was doing little tricks with his knife. 

Benny: Morning Y/N!

Y/N: Morning Benny. Sleep well?

Benny: Yup! How about you? 

Y/N: I guess I slept well. 

Benny: Hey, why do you always have your knife out?

Y/N: It keeps me calm.

Benny: Maybe a little too calm...

Y/N: If I didn't have it, I'd be an emotional mess.

Benny: Really?

A thought suddenly occurred. I could use this to prank Y/N pretty good. If what he said is true, than his knife going missing would make him break down. No way he'd be able to live that kind of embarrassment down. He sat down and twirled his knife around, watching the TV as he flipped it around his hand. 

I went about my day normally, but when night fell I snuck into his room. He was dead asleep on the bed, but his shirt was off and I could now clearly see his well built body. He wasn't super buff but he still had muscle while also being lean. I blushed a little but smirked and grabbed the knife off his bedside table. I then quietly snuck back out of the room.

Timeskip brought to you by Benny locking Jill and Y/N in the sauna

Y/N's POV

I woke up in the morning feeling groggy as usual. I was never much of a morning person. I rolled over on my bed and reached to grab my knife, only to not feel it. I looked over to my nightstand, seeing the knife wasn't there. I quickly jumped out of bed in a panic, checking under the table, under the bed, under the covers, under my pillow, and in the drawers of my desk and nightstand. I couldn't find the knife anywhere. 

My breathing picked up as well as my heart rate to violent speeds. I realized the only possible explanation, someone here, in the mansion, had taken my knife to screw with me. If it were anything else, I would have taken it lightly, but my knife was different. Far different. I felt my panic change to rage in an instant, my wing shooting out and my fire covering my whole body. My mind went blank and I let my rage out.

Benny's POV

I was sitting in the living room with Y/N's knife. It was pretty cool, as well as shiny and green. I looked at it for a while, waiting for Y/N to come into the room, begging for the knife. But it was taking a while. I got impatient and got up to go find him. As I stood up, I heard a big explosion followed by an ungodly roar. I rushed down the hall to the source of the explosion to find everyone else already there.

Benny: What happened!?

I looked at what they were staring at and saw Y/N's room in flames. It wasn't even a room anymore, it was just a missing piece of the mansion now. Black fire covered what was left of the place and I heard the roar again. It was coming from inside. I saw a figure stand up in the fire. It was made up of black fire and had two big glowing red eyes as well as two wings. One was black and feathered while the other was made of bone and covered in the same black fire.

Jess: What the hell is that!?

Jill: It must have done this!

Ann: What about Y/N!?

Slenda: It must have him in there!

Jane: I'm going in!

Before Jane could even get near the room, the figure shot out and pinned her by the neck against the wall. Jill jumped at it to get it off Jane but it just smashed it's arm into her. I could now clearly see the figure. I was made up of black fire that formed a sort of cloak on it and held a large scythe. It had no face, just two sharp, glowing, red eyes. Then it spoke in a deep, double voice.

???: YOU WILL PAY!

It brought Jane up and smashed her into the ground before throwing her into Clockwork, sending her flying.

???: WHERE IS IT!?

Slenda: What do you want!?

???: I KNOW YOU HAVE IT! GIVE IT TO ME! OR I WILL TEAR YOU APART!

Ann: What are you looking for!?

???: THE KNIFE! RETURN IT!

I was shocked. Was this... no, it couldn't be. No way was this Y/N. But it fit. It was looking for a knife, and I just so happen to have grabbed Y/N's knife. I ran in front of the beast, holding the knife above my head.

Benny: Is this it!? 

It looked at it and down to me before reaching out to grab it. It took hold of the knife and I saw a wide white grin spread across it's face. It's grip on the knife tightened and it ripped it from my grasp.

???: You will be sorry.

The black fire faded away along with the wings. Once all the fire was gone, we saw Y/N standing there. He stood still for a moment before falling backwards. I reached out to grab him, but was too late. Fortunately, Ann got behind him just in time to catch him.

Jess: That was Y/N!?

Slenda: Even I don't have an explanation for this. We should ask him about it when he wakes up. Benny, I'd like to talk to you.

Benny: O-Okay...

I followed Slenda to her office and sat down across from her.

Slenda: Now Benny, why did you have Y/N's knife?

Benny: I-It was supposed to be a harmless prank! I was going to give it back afterwards!

Slenda: I don't know much about Y/N, but it seems that by stealing his knife, you angered him immensely. Because we didn't know he could do what he did, there won't be consequences, but if it happens again...

Benny: Right. I'll apologize when he wakes up.

Slenda: Good. You may go now.

I left the room and went to my own. It was undamaged from the explosion, so everything was intact. A few things fell off of shelves, but nothing serious. I sat on my bed and thought about Y/N. I felt so bad that I did that to him. I don't know what the knife means to him, but I wouldn't doubt it if he hates me now.

Ann's POV

I was sitting in a chair next to Y/N in the infirmary. He fell unconscious after he went back to normal. I was surprised by how much destructive power he had, and slightly scared of how this might change him. He was a mostly bland guy, but he was never rude or insensitive with us. I was worried he might hate us for some reason after what happened. He put Jane and Clockwork in the infirmary when he attacked Jane and threw her at Clockwork. After an hour, he started to shift before he opened his eye slightly.

Ann: Y/N!

He groaned as he got up, holding his head.

Ann: Y/N, you need to lay down!

Y/N: Huh? Ann? What... happened?

Ann: You don't remember?

He looked like he was thinking and then a look of realization came over his face.

Y/N: Are Jane and Clockwork ok?

Ann: They're fine.

He sighed and laid back down. He closed his eye and laid there for a few seconds before he shot up again.

Y/N: My knife! Where is it!?

Ann: Uhh, B-Benny gave it to you. I put it on my desk.

I went over to my desk by the back wall of the infirmary and grabbed his knife. I came back over to him and handed him the knife. He had a relieved look and smiled warmly at me. I never saw him smile before, he was always cold and distant. Emotionless. But his smile made my heart jump and I blushed behind my face mask and hair.

Y/N: Thanks Ann. 

Ann: N-No problem.

He held that smile on his face for a while, looking at his knife before he looked back to me.

Y/N: Hey Ann.

Ann: Yeah?

Y/N: Why do you hide your face?

I jumped a little at his question. No one really asked why I wore a mask all the time and kept my hair down over the side of my face.

Ann: U-Uhh, well... I'm not really comfortable talking about it...

Y/N: Oh, well... can you show me then?

Ann: Huh?

Y/N: You said it's uncomfortable to talk about right? Then just show me. You don't have to say anything. 

Ann: U-Uhh, well... I'm not really...

Y/N: Not confident in your looks?

Ann: N-No, that's not it.

Y/N: It can't be that bad. Remember, I've seen bad. Well, when I could see better.

I was reminded of how he showed disregard for how other people thought about his eye. It made me feel slightly bad that I wasn't showing my face to him when he put his out there for the world to see.

Ann: Ok... I'll show you. But, please don't be harsh...

Y/N: I won't judge unfairly. Don't worry.

I gulped and peeled away my mask, showing off most of my face. Then I pulled my hair out of the way of my face. He looked in shock at the right side of my face and I looked away in shame. However, Y/N just pulled my head back to face him, giving me a smile that melted my heart.

Y/N: I don't know what you were so afraid about. You look just fine. Nothing wrong with a little lack of an eye. Look at me, I show it and no one seems to care.

Ann: Y/N... 

I hugged him, catching him off guard.

Ann: Thank you!

Y/N just hugged back and stroked my hair. We stayed there hugging in silent peace.

A/N: Hey! Thanks for reading! Wow, that got sappy! but it's all setting up the inevitable harem you will get! Ann is first, the rest is up to you! that means vote for those of you that didn't catch the memo. Also, I still need to know; Will there be a lemon? Do you want Y/N to get freaky with the girls? And if so, which ones? It can be any of them. But not Sally! She's underage! I will tag and shame you if you vote Sally!

Yami: And yet you have no problem with Y/N doing every other girl in the mansion all at once?

A/N: That might be a little much... But I can make it work if need be!

Yami: That wasn't a challenge!

A/N: Anyways, remember to vote, not only for the story, but in the comments for your choices to the questions above! Signing off!

-Iain

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
70.8K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
418K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
575K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...