Flying High

By ethantaege

Follow Joe on his journey to becoming a Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) pilot. Will Joe perish in the stric... More

My dream
Basic
The Start to my Journey
The hard work pays off
Getting my Wings
It's Go Time
This is It

Go Time

17 1 2
By ethantaege

It's currently 0400 my nerves got the better of me and I'm now laying on my stretcher 2 hours before we're due to recieve our handover. I know this is vital rest time but I can't help but lay in wait for what is too come, will I be catapulted into the night sky bound my metalic bird to be shot down? Or will I soar through the skies like I did in my dreams as a 14 year old? I've worked so hard to get here and I can't wait to continue my adventure....

**Thankyou to all who have taken the time to read my book. Hopefully enjoying it along the way. Book 2 will further follow Joe's journey as a deployed RAAF pilot whilst also experiencing a little plot twist that will turn his career upside down. If you like the sound of this please comment below depending on how many readers I have, I may decide to commence book 2. Thanks again.**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...