Stole My Heart, A One Directi...

kelbell1621 tarafından

Daha Fazla

Stole My Heart, A One Direction Fanfic.
A Funeral
Breakup
Ways To Laugh
The Game of Life
Hard To Breathe
Don't Get Your Hopes Up
Pretty Pretty Carrot
Safe and Sound
Do Not Open The Door
Sparks Arising
Truth or Dare and Lost Inspiration
Hersey Kiss Fights
Magazine Covers
First Date
Girls Day
Cinderella
Up To Something
Forever And Always
Diets and Tour Buses
I'm Not Alright
Elle
Nothing's True
Kisses In The Rain
No Regrets
Little White Stick, Part One
Little White Stick, Part Two
Hot and Spicy Harry

Paparazzi

765 8 5
kelbell1621 tarafından

Louis' POV.

"Any regrets?" I ask for the millionth time as we lay next to eachother in bed, completely wrapped up in the over-sized comforter.

Alexis gave me a small smile before replying, a bright twinkle in her eyes. "Not one. I'm a little sore, but I'll manage. Do you?"

I returned her smile and pecked her cheek lightly. "Nope." Alexis snuggled into my side and I wrapped my arm around her middle while the morning news played on the flat screen in our hotel room. 

Last night was probably the best night of my entire life.

The way our bodies connected, there was a neighboring spark that was there throughout the entire time. Not to go into details, but in other words, it was amazing. 

And I have absolutly no regrets. I just hoped that Lexi wasn't lying when she tells me she has none; I'd never be able to live with myself if I pushed her into something she wasn't ready for.

But by the way she was smiling right now, I was pretty sure she was being totally honest. 

** 2 weeks later **

Alexis' POV.

The shaking of the tour bus jostled me awake in my little cabin. I looked up to Louis' sleeping figure next to me and realized I just wanted to stay there in his arms forever. It made me feel protected in ways that I never was before. I was about to just lie back down and do just that, but my stomach had other ideas, and soon I was jumping out of bed and racing to the bathroom. 

On my knees, I was infront of the toliet, emptying the little contents I had consumed in the past day; water and half a cracker. Even though I had so little, the vomit seemed to just increase as I choked on it. I've never felt like this before. The pain was searing, like someone was repeatidly stabbing me straight in the stomach. 

As if on que, the vomiting stopped and I felt exactly how I always felt. I stood up shakily from the ground to throw some cold water on my face then walked back out into the bedroom area. Everyone was sound asleep, except for Louis, who was laying up in our now shared bed and looked half-asleep. I looked at the clock on the wall. It read 4:19 AM. Walking back over to the silent Louis with heavy eyes, I pushed his chest back down so he was laying down. I layed back down next to him. 

"I didn't mean to wake you. Go back to sleep." I whispered to him. He yawned before falling back into sleep. Staying upright for a moment, I stroked some stray pieces of his hair out of his face, and soon found my way into his arms again and sided myself close to him, my head going on top of his chest, that was going up and down with each breath.

Figuring my little puking session was just a one-time thing, I didn't find the need to tell Louis about it. Like seriously, I just threw up once. And I felt fine now, so what was the point?

There wasn't one.

***

"C'mon, Lex. It will be okay. Just ignore the paps and we'll be fine." Louis tryed to reassure me in the hotel lobby, softly rubbing shapes on my hand to soothe me. This would be our first time out in public, just the two of us as a couple. Usually, we would have the lads come with us so we wouldn't get pushed, but Louis somehow convinced me to go out, just him and I. Of corse, I was freaking out. I was going  without a lot of things these days, like Poptarts and shoelaces, to avoid spending time in public.

I sighed in defeat. "Fine. But if you leave me, it's your fault that I get pummeled." I mumbled. Louis laughed and kissed my forehead, sending the usual shivers down my spine, the tingles in my stomach.

"Never," he whispered into my ear, pulling away then tightning his grip on my left hand as we walked out of the hotel and onto the busy streets of downtown L.A. 

We where back in L.A, close enough to my hometown, so not just was I scared for paparazzi to flash us, but people I know as well.

As soon as we walked out, waves of bright flashes where in my face, and I ducked my head before I could pass out from the strob lights. Louis' hand moved to my waist, pulling me closer to him until I was tightly pressed to his side. The amount of questions that where being thrown at us was almost as big as the amount of flashes.

"Louis! Lexi! Have you guys done it yet?"

"Over here, babe! Alexis, you look thinner, are you trying to lose weight?"

"Alexis! The fans adore you, any comments on your relationship?"

"Guys! Smile for the picture!"

"Just ignore them." Louis whispered in my ear, and I nodded quickly, still keeping my eyes downcast. 

When we finally got through all of the paparazzi crowd, we made our way down to Starbucks, Louis still keeping me pressed to his hip, which I really didn't mind at all. Atleast someone could make me feel safe. 

"See, that wasn't so bad, now was it?" he asked.

"No, it was." I laughed. So now even the paps where questioning my weight now. Why couldn't people just leave it alone?

"I'll have one Java Chip Frappuccino," Louis ordered when we got to the front of the line. He looked over at me. "What do you want, babe?"

I skimmed over the menu and sneakily looked at the calories next to each one until I found one with only 10. I had to keep up my act. "I'll have a tall Iced Caffe Americano, thanks."

"Okay, your orders will be right up." the girl behind the counter said, giving Louis a quick wink before walking away to make our drinks. My insides flipped. This has been what I was afraid of for weeks.

That Louis would find someone prettier, skinnier, smarter, funnier then me. That he would leave me for someone who was perfect, which by the looks of it, this girl was. She was way prettier then me; black hair that went a couple inches past her shoulders and chocolate brown eyes. The girl had to be atleast 10 pounds lighter then me, by her small waist that you could probably wrap your hands around. And she was definitly showing interest in Louis. 

I immediatly envied her.

"Alexis?" someone said, snapping me out of my thought. I looked over at Louis, who was already staring at me. 

I shook my head out of my thoughts and gave him a smile. "Sorry, just blanked out for a minute there."

Louis gave me a grin back, and then the girl came back with our drinks. But this time, stepped around the counter so she was standing right infront of us, no table between.

She gave Louis a quick once-over with hungry eyes. Then she turned to me, doing the same, but only her face showed pure disgust.

"What is a handsome man like you," she pointed to Louis. "Doing with an ugly slag like her?" she finished with a sneer, giving me a look as if I killed her puppy or something. I sighed and just decided to speak my mind. I've had enough of this.

But someone apperently beat me to it.

I heard Louis clear his throat and I turned to look at him. "Excuse me, but you must be blind if you can't see how amazingly gorgeous this girl is." he snapped at the girl, grabbing our drinks out of her chapped hands. He handed me mine and moved his hand from my waist to hold my hand instead.

The girl snorted, making her look like even more then a pig. "Puh-lease. She looks like a fucking pole, atleast you deserve a girl who actually eats."  She spat straight at me. I had finally reached my breaking point, and I cracked, my palm making sudden contact with her cheek. When my hand pulled away, I could feel both of their eyes' on me in complete shock. I didn't even plan on slapping this bitch.

"Not to be blunt, but maybe you should stop judging people when you don't even know them, hm?" I snapped at her, the girl stepping back in surprise. Guess no one thought I'd step up. But this, was getting way to high. "Oh, by the way, jealousy isn't a good color on you." And with that, I grabbed Louis' hand again and we walked out of Starbucks, no cameras or fans in sight. 

When we where a nice distance away from the cafe, Louis spoke up again. "She was a total gint. She shouldn't have been saying stuff like that to anyone," he said, looking straight at me, I stared back. He then smirked. "But I'm glad you slapped her. That bitch deserved it."

I cracked a smile for the first time since we walked into the cafe, and we made our way back down the street, our fingers intertwined.

When we had reached the outside of the hotel, without the luck of not being mobbed by big bunches of fans or paps, a little blonde girl came skipping up to us, a photo of Louis in her hand. 

Louis smiled at her, bending down to her height. "Hello. What can I do for you?" he said sweetly. The little girl took a look at both of us, and then shot out a toothy grin. Her mother stood a couple feet behind her, a bored expression on her face as she waited for her child. The little girl couldn't be older then 7. 

"Are you Louis Tomlinson?" she asked hopefully.

"Well, I think so. Unless I've been getting it wrong for the past twenty years!" Louis joked with her, making the little girl giggle with excitment as she reached out her picture, my boyfriends face plastered on top of it. 

"May I have an autograph, please?" 

"Sure thing, babe."

Louis signed the autograph, then took a picture of the girl, kissing her on the cheek as well as I just stood there watching them. It was so cute watching the boys interact with their fans. No matter the age, they served them with a smile and I just found it incredible how many fans they had. 

When Louis was about to stand back up from his crouched posistion, the little girl pulled him back down. "Is that your girlfriend?" she asked, meaning for it to be a whisper, but actually came out quite loud. Louis gave me a glance, then winked and smiled at her. 

"Yeah, that is my girlfriend." 

"She's very pretty! You're lucky to have her! Do you love her?" she squealed, jumping on the balls of her feet a little bit. Louis' grin only got wider as he bent down to her ear. 

"Yeah, I know. I'm very lucky, and I love her with all my heart." I blushed a little bit, turning my head away as the two giggled and said their goodbyes. Louis straightened back up and took my chin, kissing me gently, even infront of the few paparazzi that had shown back up. 

I pulled away gently, taking his hand again and pushing our way through the crowd with a smile as more questions where thrown at us.

****************************

What the heck....that ending?

Yeah, I didn't know what to write, lol.

Well, I did.....but I really didn't feel like writing for this story, ok. 

Sorry it sucks, pretty much just a filler-chapter!

Better chapter next!

Comment/Fan/Vote please!

xxxxxxx, Jill. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...