[ONE SHOT] BTS VERSION

By monstaxboi

THIS ONE SHOT IS JUST FOR FUN. REQUEST WILL BE NOT OPEN. ENJOY! More

PHOTOGRAPH
My First and Last
LAST DANCE
FOR YOU
I PROMISE
CLUMSY LOVE

It Was An Act

27 4 7
By monstaxboi

>Park Jimin X Kim Eunbi<

EUNBI POV

I am Eunbi. The most famous and sarcastic girl in school. Not to be action okay? It's the truth. I am a friend of Park Jimin, the playboy of the school. He always flirt with girls. All of the girls already know that he is a playboy, but I don't understand why they always wanted to be with him. Dumb and desperate be like. He always confess to them. Insincerely I mean. Hug them and lastly, break their heart. But trust me, he never kiss them. Not even once. So he is kinda.. pure? Yeah kinda pure. He sometimes flirt with me too. But my oppa, Kim Taehyung told me not to fall for him. My oppa once saw how Jimin break girls heart and trust me. It is really direct. Something like this;

"I don't love you anymore. Let's break up." "It was just an act. I don't even like you. You just catch my attention." "I just want to be with you so that you help me with my study."

I know, cruel right? So that's why I try not to fall for him. Here I am walking to class. As soon as I enter the class, I saw Jimin talking with a girl friendly. New girlfriend? He saw me and say "Hey Eun!" I just smile. He wink at me but not playfully. But sexually. LOL. Like I will fall for that. I slowly approaching him. Forgot to tell ya, I'm his seatmate. I sit beside him and say, "New girlfriend I see." I said emphasizes the word 'new'. He just smirk. "Yeah. I'm his girlfriend. Don't ever touch him." I laugh sarcastically. "As you wish." I said sarcastically and the girl glare at me.

**********

I open my locker and a letter fall. A letter? I rarely got them except for valentine's day. Valentines already pass months ago tho. I pick the letter and open them.

'Hey Eunbi. You look so beautiful since the day I met you. I like you.' -Park Chim Chim-

I laugh. What the heck wrong with this boy? Is he lost his mind or what? He is in a relationship with someone but he gave me a letter? Oh wait! It's not a serious relationship afterall. I throw the letter away and walk out of school. I saw Jimin and his 'new' girlfriend at the school gate. I walk to them both. "Hey, I got ya letter. It was funny." I said and laugh again. He just smile. "Letter? What kind of letter?" Chungha(Jimin's girlfriend) ask him. "It's nothing babygirl." Jimin said to Chungha. "Well, Eunbi-ah. Sorry I can't go home with you tod-" "It's fine. I can go home alone. Your girlfriend look impatient tho. Waitin' to rode your car I guess? Tch. I rode that million times already. You should bring her home with that fancy car of yours. I can drive my own car." I said emphasizes the word 'own'.

I arrive home safely and receive a message from oppa.

'Hey. Jimin keeps talking bout you. Something happened between you?' I laugh at oppa statement. 'What are you saying oppa? Nothing happened obviously. He already had a 'new' girlfriend.' I send the message. 'I don't care no matter how new his girlfriend is. He keeps saying he likes you. Fishy huh?' this boy. Jinjja. 'Really? He gave me a letter too earlier. But it looks like he is playing tho.' my oppa is the one who tell me not to trust Jimin when it come to confessing. What's up with him now? 'I don't think he is playing. His words seems sincere.' I sigh heavily. 'Oppa. He is a playboy. I can't just fall for his tricks.' it's true. Right? 'Eunbi. No matter if he a playboy or not, he is still my best friends. I know him really well. I've been friend with him for a long time.' aigoo. What the hell wrong with this oppa? 'Molla. Bye oppa.' with that. I end the conversation. What's wrong with him? He is acting so weird. I thought he don't like me being with Jimin.

-THE NEXT DAY-

I am now walking to the park with earphones in my ear. I am listening to 'Monsta X Shine Forever.'(THIS IS MY NEW JAM ACTUALLY. YOU SHOUD CHECK THEM OUT IF YOU HAVEN'T. IT WAS LIT! I AM WRITING THIS WHILE HEARING THEM ACTUALLY!! sorry for bothering your reading >~<) I was thinking about Jimin's words last night. When I done talking to my oppa, he message me such things like;

'Have you arrive safely?' 'Sorry I can't bring you home earlier' 'Goodnight. Sweet dream.'

Why do he act so weird all of a sudden? I mean, he always flirt with me but playfully. But hearing oppa words confuse me more. Oppa told me to visit him today so I do. I am walking to his house now or should I say their house? He live with all his friends actually. Including Jimin. I didn't tell Jimin about this eventho he is my bestfriend. He might be busy with his girlfriend so I don't want to bother him. I arrive infront of oppa's house. I press the bell and the door flew open and it was Jimin. He look shock.

"Eunbi? What are you doing here?" I smile. "Visiting my oppa. Is he inside?" his face look sad when I mention oppa. Wae? "He is inside his room. Come in." I come in and being greet by the others. "Hey Eunbi! Long time no see. You grew a lot. You are getting prettier too." Seokjin oppa said. I laugh. "Ahaha thanks oppa." he smile sweetly at me. "No wonder Jimin hyung l-" Jungkook was about to say something when Jimin close his mouth. "It's nothing." Jimin said making me shook my head. "Why are you here Eunbi?" Namjoon oppa ask. I was about to answer when; "She's here because of me." my oppa said behind me. I was flustered.I turn around. "Aish. You scared me." I said and he smile showing his box smile. "Let's go to my room." he hold my hand and bring me to his room. He close the door. Not really close tho.

"Why do you want to meet me oppa?" I sit infront of him and ask. "Why? Can't I meet my lovely sister?" I shook my head. "Ani. It's not like that. It just weird. You rarely ask me to come here." I said honestly. "I'm just too lazy to go to your house." I look at him shock. This oppa is really unbelieveable. He took out his phone and show me a picture. It consist two people kissing each other. I look at the picture closely. I'm shock.

"Isn't this. J-Jimin?" I just stutter. I can't control my feelings. Shit. He sigh. "Unfortunately yes." "Then why you show me?" I ask him confusingly. "I show it because it means he don't like you. He never kiss a girl. So this girl is his first. It means he like her right?" "S-so? What to do with me?" I try to conrol my tears. It hurts a lot. "I just want you to let your feelings awa-" I stand up. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? DO YOU THINK IT IS EASY!? I LIKE HIM EVERSINCE WE ARE FRIEND! IT IS 4 YEARS ALREADY AND YOU WANT ME TO JUST LET IT GO!? YOU NEVER UNDERSTAND ME OPPA!" I ran out of his room and his house.

JIMIN POV

I heard screaming coming from Taehyung's room. The others heard it too. I walk to Taehyung's room and stand infront of his room. The door is a little open. I look inside and saw that Eunbi is standing and shouting.

"I LIKE HIM EVERSINCE WE ARE FRIEND! IT IS 4 YEARS ALREADY AND YOU WANT ME TO JUST LET IT GO!? YOU NEVER UNDERSTAND ME OPPA!" him? Eversince friend? 4 years? Let go? What is all of this? I am the only boy friend that Eunbi friend with. I'm friend with her for about... 4 years already. It can't be... The door suddenly flew open and I saw Eunbi is running out. "Eunbi! Ya!" Taehyung call her. I look at him.

"Look at what have you done!" Taehyung said at me. "What the hell!? I done nothing to her!" I said and push his body. "You should have confess to her in the first place. She is suffering because of you. She think that you don't like her when you actually are!" I look at him disbelief. "I never know that she likes me! You don't even tell me!" "I just want it to be natural! Why does you kiss that girl when you actually likes her! You don't deserve her!" "Why do you even involve Chungha!? You show her the picture right!? Why do you even show it!? It's not that I kiss her! She is the one who pull me! Why do you show her a false statement!?" I said and run to catch Eunbi.

I search for her in the park but she is not there. I search for her everywhere but I can't find her. I then run to her house. I open the door. It is not lock. I come in and walk to her room. The door is slightly open. I'm about to come in when I saw her with a boy. My heart sank. It is Seongwoo. He kiss her. My heart break into million pieces. I run out and just follow my feet. I arrive at a park. I sit there and cry. Now I know how hard had she been seeing me with a girl. I cry really hard not caring if anyone is nearby. Suddenly, "Jimin?" I hear a girl voice. I turn to my side and it was Chaeyeon. The girl that I ever break her heart. She sit beside me.

"Why are you crying. Is everything okay?" I shook my head. "Now I understand how you feel when I dump you." I said honestly. "Jimin. It was months ago. I'm fine now. What happened here? It is because of love? I never see you cry even for once." I stop crying and look at her. "I already understand what love is. I like this one girl. She is my best friend. I already know my feeling for her but I never confess. I just realise that she likes me too but then I see her kissing with another boy. It just for once. I already make her sad by hanging out with another different girls. Now I understand how she feels when I did that. But now it is too late for me to confess."

Chaeyeon pat my back. "Jimin. It is never too late. You guys are best friends. You both know each other. If you confess to her, I am sure that she will understand. She know you and you know her. It doesn't mean that she already like the boy that kiss her. You got the chance. Go. Go to her. Make her yours." I look at her guiltyly. "Chaeyeon. I am really sorry for what I had done to you before. I-" she cut me. "Jimin. Now is not the time. You should go to her before it's too late." She is right. I stand up and about to run away but I turn around and; "Thanks for everything Chae!" I said and run to Eunbi's house.

EUNBI POV

I cry in my room. I call Seongwoo to come and he do. He is now patting my back. I cry really hard that I hiccups. "Gwenchana Eunbi ya. Why are you even like him? He is not good for you. Forget him." Seongwoo said while patting my back. I cry even more. But then I feel my face being grab and all I know is that Seongwoo kiss me. This does not feel right. I push him and stand up. "Seongwoo. I'm sorry I can't do this. I can't love you back. I'm sorry." I said and run out.

I run to the same park that I went earlier. But then,

"Ouch!"
"Awhh!"

I bump into someone and fall. The person fall too. I look at the person.

"Jimin!?"
"Eunbi!?"

It was awkward.

"About earlier"
"Earlier was."

We both said in unison. "You go first." I said. "No, ladies first." I sigh.

"Park Jimin. I guess you already know about what I talk with my brother right?" He nodded. "Jimin. We both been friend for about 4 years now. That is the time that I like you. When you start our friendship.But not long after,you change. You change into a playboy. It hurts me. It hurts me a lot to see you with another girl. Hug them. Confess to them even if it not sincere. It all hurts a lot. I do like you but I never get the chance to confess. I am afraid. I am afraid that you might dump me like other girl. I know you won't feel the same, but Jimin. I like you."

He shook his head. "I like you too Kim Eunbi." I look at him disbelief. "Wh-what?" I ask him not believing what I just heard. He sigh. "Eunbi, I like you too. I like you eversince you help me. It was just an act. I am afraid that you might not like me. That's why I did that. I'm sorry to make you cry. I'm sorry too break your heart. I'm sorry for everything. I know that it must be hard for you to trust a playboy words like me. But Eunbi, please stay with me. I promise you I will never ever break your heart like I did to others. Eunbi, will you be my girlfriend?" I cry not believing what happened infront of my eyes. I nodded. "I will!" I said and hug him.

>THE END<

HEY GUYSS!! HERE IS MY NEW UPDATE. I MAKE TWO SHOT IN A DAY SINCE I AM BORED. LOL. SO, ACTUALLY THIS STORY KINDA HAVE A MORAL . HERE IS THE MORAL OF THE STORY;
IN THIS LIFE, WE CAN'T BE ARROGANT/EGO TO GET SOMETHING. WE NEED TO BE BRAVE AND ACCEPT THE REALITY WITH OPEN HEART AND MIND. IF WE DIDN'T GET WHAT WE WANT, THEN IT HAPPENS FOR A REASON. DON'T BE SAD AND EMOTIONAL. EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON. THAT'S ALL FROM ME. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!! ANNYEONG!

//Author-syasungwoon//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 2.7K 26
This book contains 21+ one shots of the members. Read to find out more Tags: #10: namjoonxreader #7: jiminxreader #2: hoseokxreader #1: seokjinxre...
750K 9.9K 199
Hi! What? You like BTS too? We should be friends.💛🌻 *Updates regularly* Requests~Open •Gifs respectively belong to owners. Thank you for allowing...
923 60 33
Prompts. One-shots. Ideas. You can take one but just tell me you're taking it. If I see one of these out there without that person telling me, I'm dr...
20.6K 223 13
BTS 16/21+ ff created for my lovely and holy ARMY'S 💜🤗 Enjoy while reading 🐻 Have a nice day/night 🌅🌌