The Tutor And The Punk

Por Vperder

Kagamine Len is your everyday school nerd at Vocaloid H.Q Academy. He never had any interest in girls until... Más

How I met her/Rin secret! (Edited)
Rin's Side. [NOT EDITED]
Tutoring. [NOT EDITED]
CONFESSIONS!?! [NOT EDITED]
Rin's Past & Len's Past [NOT EDITED]
Enemies To Friends? [NOT EDIT]
Revealed!?! [NOT EDITED]
Kaito VS Rin [NOT EDITED]
New Friend!
Reveled once more.
Festival Miracles part 1
Writers block
New pets!
Festival miracles part 2
Blue Star one-shot
Memories & Doubt
BREAK UP?!
Ranking? (Not a chapter)
Done?
The new kid/project
REI IS WHO?!?!?!
The past.

New partner! [NOT EDITED]

157 6 0
Por Vperder

Hey guys, Vperder here. Ok so I'm sorry for not updating earlier, I was just super busy with school. I'm going on thanksgiving break tomorrow, so I should have more time to update. Now on with the story!

================================================================================

Len's P.O.V

Oh goodness, oh goodness, oh goodness! What is going on! Why is the figure coming closer to me! AHHHHHHHHHHH! I tried running the other way, but the door slammed closed right before I could go in. I turned around and saw the figure coming closer. I just walked backward until my back met the door.

 "Don't be afraid. I won't hurt you." I heard the figure say. Its voice was tranquilizing. Like Mom's.

 I stepped closer to the figure and tried to see it. The clouds were blocking the moon light, so it was pretty difficult to see. All I can see were its eyes. Its eyes were a golden emerald with a shimmering, light-grey pupil. The tiny amount of white in it's eyes were twinkling with radiance. They truly reminded me of Mom's. I held in my tears as I stared at the figure. After what felt like an eternity, the clouds left the moon and allowed it to shine bright. The figure stepped into the light. Instead of seeing a human, I saw.............A CAT! WHAT THE! I stared at the cat and bent down to inspect it.

 "How did you do that? You had the figure of a human a second ago. And you talked to me!" I was in total shock.

"I'll explain everything. But not here. We must go someplace private." the cat said as it walked into my room. I, reluctantly, followed. It sat on my bed and looked strait at me.

"My name is Saki. I have come to guide you on your path to becoming Black Star's new crime fighting partner! Blue Moon!" Saki explained. Wait WHAT?! I'M GOING TO BE A NEW SUPERHERO?!

"Um..........Saki, are you sure its me your looking for? I'm just a nerd. What can I do?" I asked with a flustered tone.

 "Your going to be just fine. I'm going to be helping you along the way. Now hurry up and transform!" Saki rasped.

 "Hehe, only one problem...................................I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TRANSFORM!" I spat back. Saki just sighed and handed me a pen. What am I supposed to do with this?

"This is a transformation pen, it will transform you. Now shout "Blue Moon Power!" Saki instructed me. I looked at her with the face of "LAME!", but did what she said.

 "BLUE MOON POWER!" I shouted.

 Suddenly everything around me turns blue, then orange, then pink, then red. I blink a few times before sprinting to the living room to look into a mirror. I look at myself in the mirror and go into complete shock. I look so................................................HANDSOME! (A/N: Did I make you facepalm?)  I was wearing a white-ish grey shirt with a black vest over it. I also had a simple yellow tie. My hair was longer than usual and was spiked like I had used an entire tub of gel. I had black and blue electric head phones. My pants were plain black with a silver colored belt. One of my hands had a black glove that exposed my finger tips and had a thin line of yellow on it. My other hand had a silver ring that had a sliver of blue in the middle of it. My shoes were black with a yellow bottom.  Overall, I looked awesome. I looked at myself a little bit more, then turned back to Saki, who was just sitting on the table waiting for me to be finished.

"What do I do now?" I asked her. I was kinda scared.

"Now you go and help Black Star!" Saki spat as she forced me out the door.

"W-WHAT, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO! I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FIGHTING OR ANY OF THAT STUFF!" I screamed as a flailed my arms around trying to grab onto the nearest thing I could find.

"Black Star will explain everything when you get there. For now just GO GO GO!" Saki hissed as she pushed me out of the front door.

Thankfully there was no one outside today. After all I do live on one of the most isolated streets of all time. I start going down the stairs with a brisk in my walk. Before I could even begin thinking of where to start, I heard the sound of an livid cat hiss roar behind me. I spun around to see Saki glaring at me, through the window, while giving me the face of BUFFON! 

"GET IN HERE YOU LOON!" Saki growled while jumping off the window ledge.

I power walked into the house and saw Saki glaring at me while sitting on the table. I dragged myself over to where she was sitting and just stood there. After a weird silence, she finally spoke  up.

"You can fly. You have super speed as well. Don't hesitate to use them. You will find Black Star at the top of Tokyo Tower. Now.......................GET GOING!!!!" Saki shrieked while staring at my with cold eyes. 

I nodded my head in agreement and bolted out the door. I decided to use super speed over flight.What, it would be so weird if someone just saw a random person floating around in the sky. I ran until I couldn't run anymore. Thankfully I got there just on time. I looked up and saw a very faint flickering of black and white at the tip. I was tired of running, so I decided to fly up there. To be honest, flying isn't that hard. It's a nice experience. I flew to the top and saw Black Star standing there while a huge blob, of whatever she was fighting, plopped down in front of her, dripping off the tower. I felt like throwing up.

"Stop acting like a wuss and introduce yourself already." Black Star coldly spat at me while piercing her eyes through my soul. 

"I-I-I-I-I'm Blue Moon, your new p-p-partner! N-N-Nice to meet you!" I stammered. My blood running cold. I have no idea what to expect.

I looked up to see Black Star staring at me with an exasperate look. We had a mini staring contest. A few minuets later she finally looked away and mumbled. I couldn't hear what she said, so I decided to ask her.

"Um, did you say something, Black Star?" I asked. 

"Huh, oh nothing. Nothing that should concern you anyways." she responded in a deadpan tone. 

"Come on, lets go find our enemy." Black star said while walking away with a straight face. 

I just shrugged and followed. Soon we were in a deserted ally-way. We waited and waited and waited. I was about to scream when suddenly some weird spirt-thing appeared right before our eyes. 

"Get ready for war." Black Star mumbled as she went charging after it with a dagger. 

She gestured for me to come along, so I did. I could tell this was going to be a long battle. I sighed and prepared myself.

---------------- After the fight. (A/N: I know, I'm so lazy.) ----------------

Rin's P.O.V

We defeated that thing and watched it shrivel up. I smirked while Blue Moon turned green. I looked at him and gave him a small smile of comfort. He returned the smile and started walking away. 

"W-WAIT!" I shouted.

"Huh, what is it?" Blue Moon turned around and asked. 

"I-I-I just wanted to tell you that you did a good job today. I really appreciate the extra help. I needed it." I said while looking at him with thankful eyes.

He smiled and gave me a thumbs-up. With that he walked away and faded into the distance. I looked up to see the stars greeting me with a glimmering sparkle. Hmm, it's that lat already. I could have sworn it was early when I got here. Eh, I guess this is how fast time goes by when your a top secret superhero. I inhale then exhale heavily with a sly hint of sorrow. I stood there looking up at the stars. I soon felt searing tears trickling down my broad cheeks. 

"Gumi, where are you?" I choked out, my despondent echoing in the serene wind. I don't know why, but soon I found myself singing Regret Message.

~Machi hazure no chiisana minato (On a little port on the outskirts of town.)

~Hitori tatazuma shoujo (A young girl stands alone)

~ kono umi ni mukashi kara aru (By this sea there existed)

~Hisokana ii tsutae (An old tradition from long before)

~"Negai wo kaita youhishi wo" (Write your wish of a piece of parchment.)

~"Kobin ni irete" (And place it in a bottle)

~"Umi ni nagaseba itsu  no hika" (If you let it flow with the sea, someday)

~"Omoi ha minoru deshou" (Your wish will come true.)

I can hear the lyrics playing in my head as I sing along. Once I finish that song, I found myself singing "Hana No Uta". (If you don't know what that song is, go search it up. Hanatan's is the best. This is NOT one of Rin's songs. I think.)

~Hana ni naritai no desu (I want to become a flower)

~Donna toki mo zutto (Always, no matter what time)

~Anata ni yorisoi saiteru hana ni (To be a flower blooming close to you, I want to)

~Hana ni naritai no desu (I want to become a flower)

~Kotoba ni suru to (When I try to put it into words.)

~Kaze ni tobasaresou de (They seem to be swept away in the wind)

~Shita wa muite bakari no (I'm always just) 

~Watashi ga imashita (Looking down)

~Kono kagiri nai (In this endless)

~Hiroi sekai no naka de (Wide world)

~Nazeka chanto anata wa(You somehow)

~Miysukedashitte kuremashita (Find out about me)

~Hana ni naritai no desu (I want to become a flower) 

(This is the song. Lets all give a huge clap for Hanatan!! *clap clap clap*)

The song echos in my head as I sing along. I keep on singing it all the way home. I walk into my room and de-transform. I plop down on my bed and look at the time. 11:56. How did it get so late? Was I really lost in thought for that long? Well, it was worth it. I feel relaxed now. I'm free from any troubles. For now. Well, better get to bed. Tomorrow is a new day. I want to see Len. 

==============================================================================

Hey guys, I hoped you liked that chapter. Holy cow, my brain is fried. The 2 songs are not mine. As much as I wish they are, they aren't. Sorry for not updating earlier, school was being evil.

Rin: Excuses excuses.

Me: QUITE!

Anyways, until chapter, this is Vperder V-ING out! Bye!  

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.9K 378 15
"The moment we met, is signaling an end..." "This is cruel, our fate is cursed..." "No matter what we try, the ending won't change..." "Why are we a...
3.9K 259 17
Len Kagamine has a crush on a pretty girl name Rin! But as he loves her, he turns into a yandere and kills everyone who dares to hurt her or block hi...
6.2K 80 27
"We're only together for one summer. After that, we'll be oceans away. Let's make the most of it." •••••• (Y/N) (L/N) is just like any other high sch...
100K 3.2K 30
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED Have you ever wonder what's it like to have a Vocaloid in your...