Reputation | glee.

By SummerDances

At McKinley, reputation was everything. If you weren't popular you were nothing. Being a Cheerio was... More

00
01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12

02

7.2K 111 13
By SummerDances

    Winnie marched all the way to the choir room, where all the other Glee girls were already meeting, talking about the assignment and glueing black sequins onto clothing.

    On the way there, Quinn had spotted Sam, and left her, and Winnie heard them start arguing before she slipped through the choir room door.

    "So what's up guys?" Winnie asked, sitting down next to Santana, keeping only her toes on the ground so that her thighs wouldn't smush and look fat.

    "The boys beat us the last time we competed against them. We've gotta bring the noise hard this time," Merecedes said. Everyone made a noise of agreement as Quinn finally made her way into the choir room and sat down with the group of girls.

   "How did it go?" Winnie asked, and Quinn gave her a look telling her she didn't want to talk about it, so they moved on.
    "To be fair, they didn't officially beat us. We got busted for vitamin "D" possession before the vote," Santana corrected.
    ''Wait. Something's definitely wrong. Why isn't Rachel talking?" Winnie questioned, feeling somewhat bad for the snarky remark, but then again, she wasn't the biggest fan of Rachel, meaning, not at all.

    "Yeah, she should totally be bossing us around right now," Brittany added.

    "The idea of the assignment was to do the opposite of what we normally do. I'm just trying to stick to the lesson plan, which is proving nearly impossible since you're gluing those sequins on backwards," Rachel said, her voice rising as she continued.

   Winnie was about to tell Rachel to stick it elsewhere, however, Puck wheeled Artie into the room.

    "Spies!" Rachel yelled, pointing her finger at the two boys.
"Lighten up. We're here to talk to Santana and Brittany," Puck said. Santana straightened herself and Winnie narrowing her eyes.

    "So, how does it feel to be a free man?" Santana asked Puck with a flirty smile.
    "All I can say is that I don't want a long-term relationship with either of you. Especially Brittany, since I'm not in love with her," Artie told them.
     "Do you guys want to go out to dinner tonight?" Brittany asked them and Winnie mentally willed Puck to stop. However, he just looked her in the eyes and said, "Not really."

    "Oh," Santana said, dissapointed, and Winnie was as well, she knew Pucks reverse psychology game. She knew he was just playing hard to get.
     "Tell you what," Puck said, confirming Winnie's suspicions, "You two show up at Breadsticks tomorrow night around 7:00 and if we don't find hotter chicks to date tonight, we might show up."

    "You are totally cool," Santana said. "Awesome," Brittany added, and with that Puck wheeled Artie back out of the room as all the Glee girls looked to Santana and Brittany, confused.

Then, Quinn looked to Winnie, to see how she was doing, but Winnie was already standing up and marching out of the room, "Puck!" she yelled after him as he walked behind Artie.

"Puck!" she yelled again, forcing him to turn around when she caught up with him by grabbing his elbow and jerking him around. She glared at Artie, so the boy wheeled himself away, after a scared look at her.

"What's up, Win?" Puck smirked, knowing he had gotten her.
"Shut up Puckerman," she rolled her eyes angrily, pulling him to the janitors closet by them.

Once inside, she locked the door, then turned to face the boy, "that was not cool, Puck."
"This won't be either," he grinned boyishly, and then descended his lips onto hers.

Their makeout quickly escalated, and soon Winnie was pressed against the cabinet, her arms curled around his biceps. "I'm not having sex with you," she said in between kisses.

    "Oh come on!" Puck complained, "you can't just do that."
"Then cool yourself down," she smirked, making it extra hard for him as she trailed her hands down his torso.

"Bieste"

•••

     Winnie reapplied her lipgloss through the mirror in her locker, swiping the raspberry colour across her bottom lip multiple times. When she closed her locker, Santana was already standing there, "don't," Winnie said before the girl could get even a word out, "I don't care anymore. Just know that your going out on a date tomorrow with a boy that's getting some with Bieste," she shrugged.

     Santana gave her a sheepish smile, "Ew. I'll drive you home, come on."

     The two girls left McKinley together, hopping in Santana's Toyota, and driving together to Lima Heights Adjacent. It wasn't nessacarily a bad neighborhood, just not as good as Lima. Santana lived in the wealthier side of the neighborhood, whereas Winnie lived in a small and cruddy bungalow a few blocks West with her mother and sister.

    "You're driving me home everyday now," Winnie grumbled, getting out of the car in her driveway.
    "Love you!" Santana responded as Winnie trudged up the walkway and used her key to get in the house.

     Winnie's sister Morgan, was already home from from her school, and sitting in front of the television watching Avatar, her favourite movie on the small television.

    "Hey sis," Winnie said, catching Morgan's attention, "how was school?"
    "Good, we changed table groups," Morgan answered uninterested, she was in the fifth grade.

    "Do you like yours?" Winnie asked persistently, knowing that's all she would hear if she didn't.
    "They're fun," was the answer she got, and Winnie huffed, knowing she wouldn't get anymore, so she joined her sister on the couch, and pulled out her Spanish homework, ready for a night of conjegating.

•••

    A few days later, and it was performance day for the girls. They were all dressed in black clothes of different variations. Winnie was wearing tight leather pants, and a loose sequined black top, that ended a few inches before her pants began, showing off her navel ring. She was wearing false silver bangles and her blonde hair was teased into a mess, coloured extensions added in, making her hair look like Avril Lavignes.

    The girls had decided on mashing up the songs Living on a Prayer and Start me up, and had spent the entire night before rehearsing. Which, to Winnie's knowledge, was way more than they had done the year before.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa Start me up, Whoa, whoa, whoa
Start me up
Oh, Tommy used to work on the docks
Union's been on strike,
He's down on his luck
It's tough, oh, so tough
Oh, we gotta hold on ready or not
You live for the fight when that's all that you've got Start me up, We're halfway there
Oh, oh Livin' on a prayer"

     The girls sang, strutting into the choir rooms stage and doing their choreography, Rachel on lead. Winnie sang backup, as usual. She wasn't a bad singer, she was good, she often just got put to the background because she wasn't as amazing as Rachel or Mercedes, however, Winnie blamed it on them being older than her, therefore getting seniority.

     Their choreography ended up being a lot of hair whipping and harsh movements, something the girls discovered from Winnie. They each had a microphone of their own, and soon pulled the mic of, surrounding the band with a few of them on their knees.

"You gotta start me up!"

     The song ended with the girls all coming to the front, singing the last notes into their mics and turning around.
     The boys all clapped furiously for them, impressed. "Whoo! Ladies, very, very, impressive," Mr. Shue asked as the girls all congratulated eachother and Becky Jackson came into the room.

     "What was it that made you, uh, guys choose those songs?" He asked, and the girls all looked to Winnie.
"Well," she began, but was cut off by Becky.

      "Coach said to give you this," she said, handing him a note. He opened it up and read it, before he dissapeared out of the choir room.

•••

     "Well, I genuinely hope you guys are happy because Coach Beiste has quit," Mr. Shue said the next morning to the Glee club.
     "Wait. What? That's terrible," Finn said, once the news sunk in.

    "Yeah, that's not what we want," Sam piped up.
    "That's the opposite of what we want," Artie added, "The football team is actually winning."

     "Then you'd better put your heads together and find a way to get her back, fast because I am actually ashamed of you. You really hurt someone who is a great addition to this school," Mr. Shue said.

     "I'm sorry. What exactly did we do?" Rachel asked, and Winnie was wondering that herself.

     "No, no. It's us. The boys," Finn spoke up as the leader of the boys.
     "And Tina," Mike added under his breath, causing Tina to start glaring at her boyfriend.

     "We sort of figured out that picturing Beiste while making out was even better than a cold shower," Finn confessed, "Uh, I- I mean, I don't ever," he added, when everybody looked at him weirdly and he got a strange look from Rachel.

     "Oh, wow. I'm- I'm sorry," Quinn said,  looking to her boyfriend.
     "So that's what that was? I thought Puck was just getting some," Winnie spoke up, "I mean it isn't the first time he's gone after a teacher."

     "Can I just say that this is what happens when people don't put out," Santana said, shrugging, "If everyone just put out, we would have a winning football team."
    "Putting out is something you know a lot about, don't you Santana?" Winnie asked her best friend in a catty tone.

    "William, I need to see you and Noah Puckerman in my office, please," Principal Figgins said as he came into the room, everyone looked to Puck, before the two left the room.

    "And as for you Win, at least I'm not pining after someone who continually beats me down, I'm the one doing the beating," Santana told Winnie quietly from beside her. Winnie looked at her with a face of hurt, before checking to see if anyone else heard, and when it was settled that only Brittany had heard in on the conversation, Winnie picked up her backpack and stormed out of the room.

     She angrily marched down the hallways, before she heard a crash and the scattering of students. "Puck?" she asked herself, when she saw him wreaking havoc.

    "Puck!" She tried to catch his attention, "Puck!" she tried again, but he still didn't listen. Finally when she shouted, "Noah!" the boy stopped and turned to her, "what's going on?"
    "They want to send me back," he said, looking down to the short girl, "back to juvie, I didn't do proper community service or whatever, and they want to send me back."

    "Oh, Puck," Winnie said softly, "I'm sorry," was all she said. Then, she grabbed his hand, and laced her fingers with his, pulling him with her to the nearest empty classroom.

•••

     "I don't get it," Coach Beiste said the next day, sitting with the girls in the audience with the boys in their blue tuxedos and ready to preform their mashup, "It's boys against the girls but what's the winner get?"

    "We were hoping for your forgiveness," Finn said, raising his shoulder.
    "Yeah. We just wanted to apologize for hurting your feelings," Sam said, clearly feeling guilty for coming up with the whole thing.

    "Coach Beiste, we think you're awesome. And even though you're all hard and tough on the outside it doesn't mean you're not the opposite on the inside," Finn explained.
    "Like a chocolate turtle," Sam interpreted.
    "Totally. You're nougatty. We totally get that now. You're like a mashup," Finn continued, before getting cut off by Mr. Shue.

    "Why don't you guys just get to the song," he said.
    "Totally," Artie said, "This mashup is dedicated to you, Coach- hard and badass on one hand and soft and girlie on the other."

    "We hope it makes you smile, 'cause when you smile, you're pretty and it lights up the room," Puck, who was in a much better mood than the day before said, "Seriously."

    With that said, the drums began to play, and the boys began their barbershop dance moves, singing their mashup of Stop in the Name of Love, and Free Your Mind.

"Stop, in the name of love
Before you break my heart
Think it over
Free your mind"

"Free your mind
And the rest will
Stop"

    During the song the boys approached the girls, singing to them, causing all the girls to clap along, dance and help with the harmonies.

     When they finished they were in a circle around coach Beiste, holding their hands out in a stop guesture. The girls appluaded as coach Beiste broke out into a smile, "It was really good. I liked it. Thank you."

    "Get over here," Artie said, with all the boys piping in to say, "Come on," pulling her in for a group hug.

I'll have you know I wrote this whole flipping back to the episode a billion times while also having the Glee concert movie playing cause it's on Disney Channel tonight lmao.

Okay crappy ending but yay, episode completed, I'm happy. Okay so I really don't know who to use as a face claim for Winnie, so who do you see playing her? (She doesn't really have to be blonde I guess, if it's someone I agree with I'll probably go back and change it)

Let me know

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 265 13
When Victoria Berry is forced into auditioning for Glee Club by her sister, she finds herself tangled in incessant drama. What could happen when a ce...
1.4K 42 6
find out what happens when a worldwide famous singer attending mckinley high falls for the cute dopey quarterback GLEE SEASON ONE TO FOUR
69.4K 1.8K 28
Kurt Hummel is the most popular guy in school. He's the head of the Cheerios, is best friends with the 2 cutest girls in school and is respected by a...
65.6K 2.1K 94
Blake Henley tries to navigate her way through high school. All she knows is that one day she wants to be on the big screen, but has no idea how to g...