MISSION: BREAK THE PRINCE RULE

By humpyducknie

Five young successors ruled the famous University in town, Kingscotte University. The only University that ha... More

MISSION: BREAK THE PRINCE RULE
CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
EPILOGUE
UNTOLD

Chapter 6

1.7K 78 33
By humpyducknie

Chapter 6

Chanelle's POV.

Spogify's Information and Background: (Private)

Kiel Vernon Buenavista Kingscotte

Life: Son of Mr. Yvo & Mrs. Krizel Kingscotte who owned lots of real estate properties in and outside of the country. Raised in the country of New Zealand but can purely speak in Tagalog. Had an older brother and a younger sister, Kieller Kingscotte and Pierrine Kingscotte. Due to his older brother's issue, his father decided that he'll be the heir of Kingscotte real estate properties.

Career: Leader and vocalist of Spogify and one of the biggest model of a clothing brand in New Zealand. Due to busy schedule here in the Philippines, he stopped from modeling and he pursue music and photography.

Eros Rigel Mitsuharu Furukawa

Life: Son of Mr. Dazen and Mrs. Blur Furukawa who owned 5 star hotels and restaurants all over the world. His father died a year ago due to car accident. He has a younger sister, Chanelle Reese Furukawa. In a young age, he can manage to be the CEO of their family's business. They are pure Japanese but raised in the Philippines.

Career: He's the drummer of Spogify and a model of a famous clothing brand and a commercial model of a famous perfume in Germany.

Thief Yvo Medeus Permitivo

Life: Illegitimate son of Mr. Phoenix Permitivo and the only heir of Permitivo corporation. Cars and other motor's equipment is their business. He was imprisoned when he was 19 due to a gang fight.

Career: He's the model of their own company and the bass of Spogify. He had a gang before named, the XXX.

Kelvin Atticus Fournier Beethoven

Life: Son of Mr. Kalvin & Mrs. Faith Beethoven. When his father died due to cancer, his mother got married a year after. He has a half brother named, Zico Fournier. His family is in politics and his mother wants to be the next President for the next election.

Career: One of the famous actor in the Philippines and in US. He was known as the 'Pianist Cassanova' due to a lot of dating issues/rumored and as the Pianist of Spogify.

Joshua Rogue Rivas Alonte

Life: Son of Mrs. Kaliah Alonte and had an 5 older brothers named; Khunn, Kairos, Keevan, Keegan and Klent. They have different fathers but they living in a same house except him. Alonte is known for a famous clothing brand in Asia and because of the good-looking sons of Mrs. Kaliah.

Career: The guitarist and vocals of Spogify. He was futured in different Magazines because of his good looks and love for music.

“Anong binabasa mo, bakla?” napa-lingon ako kay Pierrine na may dala-dalang tray ng pagkain. Nandito kasi kami sa cafeteria, break time.

“Backgrounds ng Spogifys. Binigay kasi sakin 'to ni Soignè kahapon, baka makatulong daw sakin to break the rule.”

“OMG?!” sinamaan ko naman siya ng tingin kaya nag-peace sign naman siya. “P–pumayag ka na?!” di pa niya maka-paniwalang tanong.

I sighed at yumuko na lang sa mesa. “Unfortunately, yes.” pumanga-lumbaba ako sa mesa. “Nakakainis, tama talaga yung nabasa ko sa libro. Don't make decisions when you're sad and angry and don't make promises when you're happy. Kainis!”

“Oh, ayan kasi!” tinapunan ako ni Pierrine ng tissue kaya napa-nguso na lang ako. “Padalos-dalos ka kasi sa mga decisions mo bakla, kaya ka napapa-hamak madalas.”

“Hayaan na! Nandito na 'to, e. Help mo na lang ako Pierrine, please!” nag-puppy eyes pa ko sakaniya at walang hiya, tinignan pa ko na parang nandidiri pa siya.

Maarte talaga.

“Oo na, oo na! Just don't do that puppy eyes again, jeez. You're so creepy when you that.” sinimangutan ko lang siya at sumubo na lang ng fries na dala niya. “Anong klaseng help ba?”

I sighed, “How the Prince fall in love with me?”

Kiel's POV.

“Son, are you even serious about this? This is just a waste of time.”

“Dad, look!” I stand up and faced him. “I am really serious about this, okay. And besides, advance examination can test students mind capabilities. Kaya nga nandito kaming 4th year students to review them, e.”

“I get your point, son. But dagdag trabaho lang 'to sa mga profs ng KSU.”

Lumapit ako sa likod niya at hinawakan ang magkabila niyang balikat, “Dad, I'll handle it. Just give it to me and I'll take the rest. Okay?” he just tap my right hand as a sign that he agreed, “Thanks, dad!”

“Anything for my son.” I smiled at him at lumabas na ng office niya.

Napaka-uto uto mo talaga, dad. That's why that bitch fooled you so easily. After giving birth to Pierrine, she left dad because she loves someone else.

Love? That's bullshit.

It can destroy and break you so easily. That's why I never been in love. I never show my love.

No, meron.

That little girl in a red hood with a basket of blueberries.

My first love and first heartbreak.

Iniwan rin niya ko like my mom. Girls are all the same, they don't deserve to be loved. Mas deserve niyong masaktan at paglaruan.

“Hey,” salubong sakin ni Joshua sa room kasama yung tatlo. “So, did you convinced your dad?”

“Yep, we will start after break time.” napa-tingin ako sa orasan ko, 9:55 AM. “Thief!”

“Oh?”

“Announce our plan to 3rd year levels. Use the media room.”

“Ge.” Thief.

“Sungit, amputa.” singit ni Kelvin habang nakikipag-landian don sa isa naming kaklaseng babae.

“Baka may dalaw, pre.” gatong naman ni Eros kaya natawa na lang ako. We already used of his attitude.

Ikaw ba naman makulong at the age of 19, hindi ka ba magiging matured non.

Mic test, mic.”

“Uy, gago! Si Thief yon?” tanong ni Kelvin. “Parang halimaw sa banga yung boses, ang panget!”

“And so are you, buti na lang at Pianist ka. Baka kapag narinig ng mga fan girls mo boses mo, baka mawalan ka ng career.” Joshua.

Sabi ni Kiel tuloy daw review namin sa 3rd year ngayon. Kaya balik na sa classrooms, 4th year tignan niyo na lang sa bulletin board yung designated sections ng tuturuan niyo. Ge yung lang, bye.”

“Bro, saang section tayo?” Eros asked.

Napa-ngisi ako, “Do you guys know the new transferee?” I stand up and gathered my things. “Duon tayo.”

“N–new tr–transferee?” my forehead creased. Did Eros stuttered?

“Oh, she's the girl that I bumped to on the first day of classes.” singit ni Joshua. Mahilig ba talagang mambangga ang babaeng 'yun? Tss.

I almost jumped when Thief spoked at my back, “After 2 years, may nag-lakas pa pala ng loob na pumasok dito sa KSU.” he smirked. “That girl is interesting.”

“Uy, pre!” kalabit ni Kelvin kay Joshua, “Maganda ba yung babae? Sexy ba?” Tss, what can you expect to a playboy like him.

Joshua smiled, not just a smile. A genuinely smile, “Yeah, she's... Cute?”

Magsasalita pa sana ako when Eros stand up, “Let's go.” and he left us dumbfounded. What's wrong with him?

“Problema non?” Kelvin asked.

“Baka may dalaw, pre.” Thief answered. Nagka-tinginan kami nila Joshua and Kevin and we laughed in chorus.

Chanelle's POV.

Pabalik na kami ni Pierrine sa room nang may baritone voice kaming narinig sa speakers na naka-kalat dito sa buong campus. “Mic test, mic.”

“Oh, wait. Is that Thief?” Pierrine.

“Uh, Thief who?” I asked.

“Sabi ni Kiel tuloy daw review namin sa 3rd year ngayon. Kaya balik na sa classrooms, 4th year tignan niyo na lang sa bulletin board yung designated sections ng tuturuan niyo. Ge yung lang, bye.”

Pumasok na kami sa room, “You don't know him? I thought binasa mo na yung backgrounds ng Spogify?”

Oh, the illegitimate son. “Oh, the one who's imprisoned wh—What?”

Pinanlakihan ako ni Pierrine ng mata, “Bawal na pag-usapan yan as Thief's will. Kapag may naka-rinig sayo may magsusumbong. Mae-expell ka pa!”

Napa-irap na lang ako, “Uh, whatever.”

OMG!”

Sila Prince Kiel ang magr-review satin!”

Girl, ayos ba make-up ko?!”

What the hell?

Halos mabasag eardrums ko sa tilian ng mga babae dito, si Pierrine naman walang kare-aksyon aksyon. She's already used to it, “This girls, really.” napa-iling na lang ako.

“Masanay ka na, that's the scenario everyday when they saw them.” Pierrine.

Pumasok na yung limang mga kutong-lupa kasama pa yung iba nilang mga kaklase, halatang mga taga-star section. “Hi, girls!”

And for the second time, my eardrums just explode.

I saw my kuya glaring at me, I just rolled my eyes at him. “So we're here, the star section to review all of you for the upcoming advance examination.” I think that's Kelvin.

“But before that, I just want to all of you to introduce your name. Para naman makilala naman namin kayo.” That's Joshua. Oh, wait!

He's the one that I bumped to nung papunta akong CR on the first day of classes.

Naka-tago kami ni Pierrine dito sa likod, yung mga babae naman nagsilapitan duon sa harapan. While the boys naman ay walang magawa at umusod na lang dito sa likod.

Nagpakilala na isa-isa, yung iba akala mo maga-audition sa MMK. Halos i-kwento na buong buhay nila sa harapan.

Si Pierrine na yung next, kami pala yung last. “Do I need to introduce myself?”

“Oh, wag na Pierrine. We already know you.” Joshua. Napa-lingon ako kay Pierrine at walang hiya.

Nag-blush ang gaga.

Since I don't have any choice, tumayo na ko at pumunta na sa harapan. Yung limang kutong-lupa naman halos tunawin ako sa tingin, kainis.

“Hi, I'm Chanelle Reese Furukawa. 17, transferee. Former Bridgerose student.” babalik na sana ako nang nag-tanong yung Thief.

“Oh, you're the former Bridgerose Princess right?” Thief asked.

“Uh, yeah.” ang creepy ng baritone voice niya. Parang halimaw sa banga, geez.

“So, related ka kay Cygnus Sprouse?” he asked again with a smirked. He's so creepy I tell you!

“He's my ex-boyfriend.”

Biglang tumawa yung kutong-lupa na lalaking 'yun. “Mahilig pa lang pumatol yung ugok na yun sa walang ka-taste taste na tulad mo?” at nag-tawanan ang buong klase.

I just smiled at him, “Uh, yes. How 'bout you? Mahilig pa lang pumatol ang mga taga-KSU sa talunang katulad mo, Mr. Captain ball?”

I heard gasps and noise. You started it  Mr. Kingscotte.

“Bawiin mo ang sinabi mo.” he said and I tell you, he's really pissed off right now.

I smirked at him, “Why would I take it back? Eh, totoo naman. TINALO KA lang naman ng EX-BOYFRIEND KO na pumatol sa WALANG KA-TASTE TASTE NA KATULAD KO? I should be proud of him right, Mr. Kingscotte?”

“You—”

“Enough.” naputol yung sasabihin niya nang mag-salita na si kuya, “Let's start, nasasayang ang oras.”

I stared at him before I go back to my seat, “Grabe, bakla! Ako nga di ma-ganon si kuya. You go girl!” napa-iling na lang ako.

Nag-start na silang mag-bunutan kung sino ang mga tuturuan nila, bahala sila diyan. Hindi ko naman kailangan ng magr-review sakin dahil kaya ko naman maka-pasa without a help of others.

“Oh, what a surprise Ms. Furukawa. You're my partner for the review. Is it exciting?” napa-lingon ako sa kaniya.

What the hell?

“Yeah, what a pleasant surprise Mr. Kiel Vernon Kingscotte.”

humpyducknie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108M 2.3M 100
Now published under Pop Fiction, an imprint of Summit Books. P195, Taglish Part 1 Theirs is a story that started all wrong. Naglayas si Gail sa bahay...
32.9K 2.1K 40
GaWong Story, lalaki dito si Deanna Wong 🥴
903 153 12
Love is the most dangerous thing you'll ever encounter in your entire life
94K 1.5K 19
"And if I'm under your spell, I wish to stay bewitched forever..." Jake was in trouble at ang makalulutas lamang ay si Atty. Buluran. Ngunit may kond...