My light in the Darkness }}}U...

By meli026

I opened my eyes only to find the blinding lights above me. Everything is numb but only one thing is vivid, M... More

Chapter 1. Memories
Chapter 2. Help is here
Chapter 3. The Guys
Chapter 4. Dinner for Two
Chapter 5. You're gone...Part 1
Chapter 7. Your Gone Part 3
Chapter 8. I love you
Chapter 9. Good News
Chapter 10. Surprise
A/N please comment
Chapter 11. Reality
Chapter 12
Chapter 13. I'm sorry
Chapter 14. What happened to me?
Chapter 15. Waking Up
Chapter 16. Recovery
Chapter 17. Recovery Pt 2.
A/N
Chapter 18. Deja Vu
Chapter 19. Welcome Back Pt.1
Chapter 20. Welcome Back Pt.2
Chapter 21. Welcome Back Pt.3
Chapter 22. Best Friends
Chapter 23. Tears
A/N
Chapter 24. Heart Beats
Chapter 25. When Reality Hits
Chapter 26. The beginning of True Friends
Chapter 27. The Misunderstanding
Chapter 28. Taking it in
Chapter 29. Nash Grier Who?
A/N
Chapter 30. My Fesh Start
Chapter 31. Deep inside

Chapter 6. You're Gone Part 2

115 3 0
By meli026

                                                        Nash's POV

Nash: You're going to be ok beautiful, you can't leave, Megan already left... i wouldn't live without you... i love you to much.

She gave me a weak smile, then tightened her grip on my hand.

Melissa: I love.. you to... ^gasps^ i need something sweet, that'll help me... trust me.

When she said sweet, i knew she meant candy or like a sweet drink but when she said i love you, i knew what i needed to do. I carried her like a princess and then leaned in to kiss her, Kyle was coming with a drink, it's like if he knew what was going on.

Kyle: Slow down Grier, she is my baby sister and you may want to be careful with her step brother. 

He handed me a Starbucks coffee, it was a caramel frap, her favorite. I took a sip of it because i mean who wouldn't resist. 

Me: Here beautiful, some Starbucks. When i put the straw near her lips, she she smiled and opened her eyes, i was surprised to see that they were blue, just like mine. She took a small sip... then when she tasted the most amazing drink ever!! she stood up and kissed me.

Melissa: Mr.Grier, you are quite a charmer. She said it in a British accent. }No affence to any people that have an accent, I'm actually really jelly that i don't have one...  just please don't take it seriously.{ She smiled and gotoff my lap. 

Me: Well, Ms. Jakeglee, may i have the honor to call you mine? I couldn't resist talking in a British accent, but i sucked at it. I saw her eyes change color again, this time they were dark blue. 

Melissa: Oh Mr. Grier, I would love to but, i have only known you for 8 hours, remember it's January 11, 2014. Tomorrow is my birth day, and it has been the same day that i saved you from your fans. Nash, I love you but, i need to get toknow you more better. She gave me a hug. Alright Mr.Grier It's time for a selfie.

She laughed ad when i was about to wrap my arm around her, she got my arm and said o with her head.

Me: What happened, are you ok? What's wrong.I was so so nervous, then I saw her smile.

Melissa: Lol nothing, i just take weird ass pictures, now since you carried me, i need to at least to try to carry you. Lol ok like i mean, only one leg like a fail then post it on insta!! I knew she was a little bit hyper because of the Starbucks but, i could see that she was begging to cry and her eyes, were changing again but this time, like a pinkish color or they were just gray but since she was crying, they looked like pink.

Me: Were actually going in a helicopter?!?!?! I had to scream because, the blades of the helicopter were making to much noise. 

Melissa: Hells yea, Oh and by the way, Megan isn't dead, she... well she might go to night but you never know Nash.

Me: O sorry, it's cuz yo got really nervous and you were fainting on me.

She have me a smile and reached out her hand to get mine, i held her hand until we got to the hospital. Melissa was really nervous, she was holding Kyle's hand and mine. 

Melissa:  Babe!!! She ran to Megan and gave her a hug. You're going to be ok, understand, you aren't going to leave me and the others... you're my sister, you're my everything Megan... i got you a surprise, It;s your idol, your one and only man lol Nash.

Me: Hi Megan, I just wanted to know that I am always going to be here with you and Melissa, were both going to be staying here with you until you get better. I was holding Melissa's hand and her's very tightly. Megan, I LOVE YOU.!! I gave her a kiss and then total silence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 71.8K 77
Book 1 of 2 ~ You have been added to a groupchat! ~•~ SEQUEL IS OUT NOW ; THE END RESULTS ~•~ Date published: September 20, 2016 Date completed: May...
388K 9.5K 47
"Now why were you crying?" he asked concerned. I started to wipe away some of the tear stains left on my cheeks, and said, "It was nothing. Something...
1.4K 73 30
We are all one big group of friends! We have been through the highs and lows together but as we grow and take our own paths,things will change, feeli...
10.2K 378 41
What happens when one of Nash's friends start to get close to his mute younger brother? There is help~ Suicide hotline: 1-800-273-8255 Created·07-17...