Chapter 7. Your Gone Part 3

Melissa's POV

Me: Hey, Nash, can you leave Megan and I for a minute.. girl talk time.

He smiled and nodded his head.

Nash: Hey, it was nice meeting you Megan.

He left and we started to talk.

Megan: He likes you Meli...

Me: Shut up,we just met today,i saved his ass from his fans lol... so Meg do you remember anything?

She nodded, and held out her hand for mine.

Megan: Yea, it was my dad, he...

Me: Megan?!?!

 I knew what she was having, a seizure... I know this because of my sister Crystal.I knew what to do, I had to wait for it to pass but i couldn't i pushed the nurses button like17 million times and i actually yelled at Nash to get any nurse that was close to him.

I felt Megan's grip faded away, then a silence of a long beep. --------------

Nash: Melissa!!

I was fainting because all of the noise and i couldn't let go of my bae...

Nash carried me outside the room, he sat down outside of it and held my hand.

Nash: No, no Melissa, not you, you're going to stay here with me please!!

I was hearing him, but i didn't have the strength to smile or say anything then he tightened the grip on my hand and that made me come back into reality.

Me: Heaven gained a new angel.

He smiled and kissed me.

January 20,2014 6:30 pm.. Megan died.

Nash: Come on Melissa, you have to be strong, Megan wants you to be strong, she wouldn't want you to see yu like this, she's in a better place.

Me: I know, at least i have you Nash.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and gave him a hug. I wasn't the kind of girl that fell in love instantly, i wanted to get to know him better so that in the future, we can be together.

Nash: Well, i have to break it to you but, paparazi found us, and now they're saying that we're dating, which i wish we were hehe.

Me: Well then, let's make them believe that we are, piggy back ride?

Nash smiled and bent down so that i could get on his back.

Paparazi: Nash NASH MELISSA MELISSA!!!

We heard a bunch of cameras and we actually smiled and posed for some, when we got to the car, I saw my step brother Nick.

Nick: Hey TJ, how was yourdate with Nash?

I was blushing but i punched my brother on his shoulder.

Me: It's nice to see you to Nick.