Why Me? | Book I | Jason McCa...

By biebernlovatoXP

"What do you want from me? I don't even know who you are." I asked getting annoyed that a guy I don't even kn... More

Why Me? (Jason Mccan love story)
Characters list:)
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
CRUDDD
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
Surprise!!
~ Chapter 26 ~
~ Chapter 27 ~
~ Chapter 28 ~
~ Chapter 29 ~
~ Chapter 30 ~
~ Chapter 31 ~
Read this! Sequel & More
Sequel is UPPPPP
READ THIS*****Wattys 2015?

~ Chapter 25 ~

7K 226 162
By biebernlovatoXP

Ayyyyyyeeeeeee!!!!!

So I've been catching up with school work and stuff lately.. I had like 5 missing tests and a whole bunch of homework.. So yeah...

Softball is over..

Sad I know.. But that means I can start updating wayyyyy more frequently(that made no sense).

I have some pics on my account if you would like to see some pics of the season(it's a collage)

I had so many things going on.

I had yet another 15 I went to and then some birthday parties over the weekend.

And I went to like 3 more since this has been written.

OMG BRUHS AND BROS ! MI MADRE DISCONNECTED MY PHONE CAUSE OF MY GRADES AND SO YEAH FML. BUT ANYWAYSHELL YEAH ITS SUMMER FIFA WORLD CUP! MEXICO VS BRAZIL TOMORROW SO DEF GO MEXICO! BUT ANYWAYS JUST WANTED TO TWLL ALL OF YOU:

This is not going to be long the next one will be super long it's just what I've written over the time so yeah.. And I know there's a lot of people who wanted an update and this had nothing to do with hate lol that was like... Grass... There's a lot of it but those niggas are tamed anyway lol sorry for the uuuhhhhh yeah word.... Ummmm let's pretend I said tacos cause I'm too lazy to press backspace.

Uhm lets seeeee... That's pretty much it...

Oh and hung out with friends like a gagillions times.

This is why this update took so long...

My apologies for the polyvore outfits not working. I don't understand why they won't but I will continue trying and if they don't work by Friday, I'll just describe what they look like. Again, my apologies.

Let us begin

~.~

"We are gathered here today to..."

I tuned out the rest. No disrespect God. Love you man, keep it real up there! But I just could not focus with Jason sitting next to me...

So... You're probably wondering... Why are they at church?

Well, because of this..

*Flashback*

It was the day after the pool get together/ incident.

The boys decided that they would all come over and hang out again.

I was bored so I decided 'hey, why not cook?'

So I did.

I made some homemade spaghetti.

The boys came over and sat down at the table.

"Nicole, can I ask you a question?" Vince asked sweetly,

"Sure. Shoot."

"If Jason doesn't marry you, Can I?"

I froze.

That was unexpected.

"Why?"

Jason looked jealous and angry at Vince right now.

"Because you cook! You clean! And your hot! It's like your gods gift!"

I tried to laugh it off now realizing he was kidding.

Or maybe...

He wasn't?

I shook the thought before I could space out and the boys sat down.

Everything was nice and beautiful when the boys started to dig in.

"Guys"

"Hello?"

"BOYS!"

They all looked up at me questionably and annoyed, as if I was interrupting them.

"You forgot to say Grace."

"What?" Alex.

"Who's Grace?" Alfredo.

"Sorry" Marco.

"The one I slept with yesterday?" Vince.

"Nicole... why would you want grace here?" Jason looked at me carefully as if I was the one going crazy.

"No you idiots! Grace! A prayer! A thank you for this meal!" I looked at them expectantly.

They shrugged and said nothing.

Jason shook his head.

"Babe, we don't say Grace, we don't go to church."

Did you hear that?

All the fireworks inside me.

Babe. I like it.

"I don't go to church as often either but I was still taught that before every meal, you say Grace. Except I only do it for dinner."

"Well okay, how do I start it off?" Jason asked curiously.

"Dude it's like this! Aye foo, I just wanted to say thanks for that big booty hoe yesterday... She was an animal! Stay true bruh! Be a realist! Acne."

Oh lord.

Vince did not just say acne at the end.

"Boys."

They all looked up questioningly.

"We're going to church"

*flashback over*

And now we are all seated here.

Boys wearing their tuxes and me in a cute fitted sundress with some cute peach heels.

Vince and Marco wore a black tux with a black tie.

Alex and Alfredo wore a black tux with bows.

Then there's Jason.

Wearing a navy blue tux with a matching navy blue tie.. Lord I would not only like to thank you for the birth of this man but for... His... His.... Well everything.

"Psssssssst."

"Pssssssssst"

"Psssssssssssssssssssssss-"

"What the hell do you want!" I whisper shouted to Vince who was seated next to me.

"Can you scoot over. hot blonde chick 11o clock. don't want her thinking your something to me... I mean.. We fuck or anything."

"Vince do you want me to hit you!? You don't use that language at a church you gorilla! now shhh I'm trying to pay attention."

Key word: trying

But nonetheless I scooted closer to Jason who had no problem and even put an arm around my waist.

Hot heaven and chicken wings.

*30 min later *

"Now if everyone would turn to page 34 of the Christ is Within us novel." The priest directed us.

Mother of potatoes.

I think I think... I think there's still 30 minutes left.

Ugh.

Marco and Alex are playing Rock Paper Scissors.

Alfredo is playing flappy bird.

Vince is... Omg! WTF

"Vince what the hell are you doing!?!? are you seriously watching porn! now? at church?! what is wrong with you!"

I swear... This boy.

I smacked him like 3 times in the head.

"Ow ow ow you're hurting meeee! I'm so sorry this is the boringest shit I've ever done in my life! worst 30 min ever no... Wait 2nd worst. That chick I did in 10th grade was just..."

He shuddered and I think I got the message so I scooted even closer to Jason and just tried to block Vince and his... Video.

*shudders*

Jason.. Was actually paying attention?

I tried to see what he was focusing on at the front and saw he was actually starring at a red head who was giving him glances.

Oh hell no bitch he's mine.

I later my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms to show her he was my territory.

Brave(it's a joke, red hair..) over here got the message cause she turned her head and focused on the priest.

His grip around me tightened and I sighed. I was so bored...

So this is why I never went to church.

I watched the people around the church and noticed most girls were looking at Jason or Vince...

Wow. Could they just not with me.

*30 min later end of church*

"Yessss I have never been so bored in my entire life.. Although I've also never watched porn without jacking off...." take a wild guess!

"I liked it."

"That was so boring... Next time we should do the whole werewolves as lightening Rock Paper Scissors game." Alex and Marco..

"I got a new high score.. Beat that 210!" Alfredo.

Wait... Did Jason say he liked it? What did he like? The priest? The girls? The message?

Awww shit! I'm turning paranoid.

"What did you like most?" I asked Jason.

Nobody was paying attention, they were walking to the car as fast as possible.

"The message. it was really... Real. Like I really cannot explain but god is amazing."

Before I could answer I was cut off by some purple haired chick. Smh. Eggplant.

(You only get it if you look at the fruit/vegetables on emojis)

"Hehe hey so me and my girls were wondering if we could-"

My long loud yawn cut her off.

"I'm tired Jason. Can we go home?"

"So we were thinking that-"

"Babe let's go home like now."

"Ok bye ... Uh I don't know your name.." Jason tried to be polite.

"Bye eggplant."

She gasped but tried to walk away with a sass... she ended up tripping.. And eating grass... Ouch.

~.~

Again sorry it's so short:/

FORGIVE ME MY LOVES!

PLEASE

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE

THE MORE VOTES AND COMMENTS THE SOONER THE UPDATE!

I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU FOR 120k READS! I AM SO BLESSED!

I WANT TO THANK NOT ONLY GOD BUT JESUS;)

OKAY ANYWAY TRAILERS COVERS AND IF YOU WANT TO HELP WITH ANYTHING IS ACCEPTED JUST BECAUSE I NEED THE EXTRA HANDS....

I DONT ACTUALLY NEED SOME HANDS IVE ACTUALLY GOT A NICE PAIR ON ME BUT ANYTYWAAAAAYYYY

GOODBYE AND GO MEXICO!

OHHHHH AND QOTD:

Who are you going for?(FIFA 2014 World Cup)

:) bye bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 4.9K 30
"I have nothing else to offer you," Markus barked through gritted teeth, his fists clenched hard at his sides. Jason shook his head, chuckling. "I o...
4K 113 30
I was slowly waking up, licking my lips and looking around me, this room doesn't look like mine.. I started sobbing quietly getting up from the bed a...
48.4K 1.4K 52
Iris is the priest's youngest daughter. Jason is the world's most wanted criminal and leader of the world's greatest gang. One night, Jason is out do...
276K 6.6K 42
Nicole is just a normal girl with only 2 best friends. She is in love with magcon (old) but she knows that she is just a fan. Her parents don't even...