Bad Boy Isn't My Type... (Pub...

By Lilohorse

"The good girl always falls for the bad boy," he sneered and I smirked. "Well, you're in luck because I'm not... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
'The Badboy, The Sat Nav and Me' Preview.

Chapter 31

1.2M 33.6K 30.1K
By Lilohorse

Chapter 31

                The limo that Hunter and I had taken with Kenzi and her mum was extremely stuffy. It wasn’t the same one that had taken us to the church so more people were sharing the limo. Let’s just say that they were from Ashley’s side and they were very, very sweaty.

                Unfortunately, because more people were still piling in to take up all of the seats, Hunter had pulled me onto his lap to give room for Kenzi’s mum.

                “Such a gentleman, thank you,” she replied, smiling at Hunter before turning back to her daughter with some foundation powder.

                I just scoffed, leaning back against his chest. He didn’t make any protests, just gently brushed his thumb along the outside of my thigh. Everyone was chatting and laughing, already starting the celebrations when we pulled up outside the hall.

                Music was blaring out, escaping from the doorway and enlightening the street when the limo doors opened and my new ‘family’ started pouring out of the car. Hunter tapped my back gently, gesturing for me to get up. I got up from his lap, patting his thigh as I tipped forward and got out of the car, into the light.

                The doors of the hall were wide open, showing the dance floor and the bar on the inside with a large table set up to the right. Streamers and flash lights were hanging and teasing the small children that were running around. I recognised a young girl with blonde hair and a little party dress as Ashley’s niece.

                Hunter’s hand on my lower back brought me back to reality as he led me inside, both of us smiling at my relatives.

                “Where’s your dad?” Hunter asked, his breath brushing my ear and sending tingles down my entire body. I turned to see that he was standing directly behind me, his gaze drilling into the side of my head.

                “I don’t know, probably somewhere with Ashley,” I muttered. Hunter slung his arm around my shoulder, hugging me to him as we walked to check out the tables.

                The front of the room was the small dance floor and DJ decks whilst the rest of the room was made up of neatly set tables and a bar. I didn’t know where Hunter and I were going to be seated but I was hoping that it was somewhere near Dad.

                “Why weren’t you a bridesmaid?” Hunter asked when we’d stopped by the bar,

                “My dad asked me if I would but I was too far away to keep coming to and fro for the rehearsals and dress fittings. I can’t drive either, so that didn’t help.” Hunter nodded, ordering us both a shandy whilst he stood back, leaning on the bar to take in the room.

                “Andy!” I heard a cute, high pitched voice before I felt some little arms wrap around my bare legs. I looked down to see Poppy hugging me. I grinned, bending down and picking the three year up to hug her. She giggled, throwing her arms around my neck and snuggling against me. Hunter just watched with a small smile whilst I hugged her.

                “Hey, Pops,” I whispered, taking in her smell of jasmine. Poppy was my three year old cousin, she was absolutely adorable and my number one fan.

                “I miss you,” she whimpered, pulling back to look at me with her big brown puppy dog eyes. She had a twin brother as well, Thomas, but I couldn’t see him anywhere.

                “I know, sweetie, you too. What have you been doing then?” I asked, setting her down on the floor and crouching to be on eye level with her. She smiled, fiddling with the white lace rim of her dress.

                “I started nursery and I’ve got a boyfriend!” she exclaimed and I chuckled, glancing up at Hunter.

                “Really? What’s his name then?” she blushed, the pink making a bright contrast porcelain skin.

                She muttered something that I couldn’t understand so I smirked, prodding her in the stomach.

                “Come on, Pops, spill the beans.” She stuck her tongue out at me.

                “He’s called Jake,” she announced proudly, sticking her nose in the air. I laughed, shaking my head.

                “Well, he sounds lovely,” I teased. Poppy grinned and then looked up at Hunter who was trying to watch us without looking odd.

                “So, who’s your boyfriend?” Poppy asked, looking up at Hunter with fascination. I was about to tell her that he wasn’t my boyfriend when he knelt down next to me and held his hand out to her which she shook, smiling.

                “I’m Hunter,” he replied softly. I just watched whilst my cousin grinned and hugged his arm stepping back and leaning on my knee. Note to self: If you’re going to crouch down to talk to a child, take your heels off first.

                “I’m Poppy,” she said happily before running off towards the dance floor, giggling. I shook my head with a chuckle, watching Hunter get to his feet. He held out his hand for me with a smirk.

                “If you leave me to fall on my ass again, your shandy is going in your face,” I warned but Hunter just raised an eyebrow. I grasped his hand, allowing me to pull me to my feet and give me my drink.

                “Thanks.” He nodded, taking a sip of his own shandy.

                I looked around the room, trying to recognise members of my family. I could see my granddad standing over with my dad and Ashley whilst Ashley’s parents were over with all the children.

                “You suit a tux,” I replied suddenly when I realised that I’d been checking Hunter out every time I turned around. Hunter raised an eyebrow and then gestured down his body.

                “I know.” I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

                “You’re so modest,” I muttered and he laughed, slinging his arm over my shoulder.

                I stayed with Hunter, leaning into his warmth until my dad came to find us. He was grinning from ear to ear and he pulled me into his arms.

                “Thank you for travelling up, sweetheart,” he murmured into my hair and I smiled, pulling back and gesturing to Hunter.

                “No problem. But you should really thank Hunter, he drove up.” My dad smiled, turned to Hunter and shook his hand.

                “As a thank you, I have someone that I want you to meet.” I grinned, trying to hide my amusement  as my dad led us over to the table were Nigel was sitting.

                “Nigel, I want you to meet Hunter. Hunter, meet Nigel,” my dad introduced before skipping off to his new wife. I was planning on sticking around for a few minutes, making sure Hunter stayed there before going off to find Kenzi.

                “Um, hi.” Hunter replied, looking at me for help whilst Nigel started to look him up and down, his eyes resting on his crotch.

                “Hello. When Daniel said that he found someone for me, I didn’t think he’d be so tasty!” Nigel exclaimed, opening his arms for a hug. I shoved Hunter forward so that the two men collided.

                Nigel wasn’t very discrete in his sexuality; he embraced it and loved every second. We all loved him, he was hilarious, amazing to be around and was one of my favourite family members but he was definitely one of the campest men that I knew.            

                “Sorry, pardon?” Hunter choked out, pulling away from the embrace after a couple seconds.

                “I know, I’m not the most beautiful crayon in the box, but I assure you, Hunter, I’ll give you the ride of your life,” my cousin replied with a wink. Hunter’s eyes widened and he looked at me in a state of panic.

                “Be gentle with him, Nigel. I think you maybe his first,” I whispered with a wink, just loud enough for Hunter to hear me.

                Before he could escape, I ushered them both down to a table and jogged off in search for Kenzi. She was exactly where I guessed she would be, by the bar with a few of Ashley’s friends.

                “Hey!” I greeted, picking up the drink that I’d left there. Kenzi turned to me with a smile.

                “Didn’t she look absolutely beautiful?” she gushed. I nodded, looking over at Ashley, who was settling down at the large table with my dad and their best man.

                “Yeah, she did,” I paused, discretely gesturing over to Hunter. He was sitting down with Nigel pretty much on his lap. Kenzi burst out laughing at Hunter’s scared expression of Nigel’s wandering hand. Taking flour in the face was so worth it.

                “You know, I think that Nigel may change him,” I told her. She chuckled, shaking her head. I pretended to wipe a tear away with a sniff. “Such a waste.”

                Kenzi and I’s conversation was cut short by my dad tapping his fork on his glass. Everyone moved over to take their seats. My seat was to the right of my uncle, the best man, whilst Kenzi’s was next to me. I looked over the table to see a very uncomfortable Hunter sitting next to Nigel, who was the complete opposite, he looked excited.

                “I would like to thank everyone for coming today,” my dad started but my uncle cut him off.

                “This is a speech for the best man, not the attention hogging groom,” he started. I smiled, looking up at him. “Well, where can we start, eh? Daniel here has been married once. Needless to say that the first one was a bit of a failure, let’s hope that Ashley can stay sane long enough for them to grow old together. I wish you both the best of luck in the future,” he paused to smile fondly at my dad. “To Ashley and Daniel!”

                Everyone clapped as he took his seat and held up their glasses in honour of my dad’s new marriage.

                The buffet food that was sitting in front of us made my mouth water. I was considering going all 007 and stealing some of the sausage rolls, just as my dad gave us all permission to eat. The music started up against whilst everyone started to grab food, mercilessly putting in on their plate.

                Across the table, Nigel was picking up the cocktail sausages and started to try to feed them to his new ‘boyfriend’. Hunter caught my eye and shot me a glare. If looks could kill, I’d of died one hundred times over.

                “Andy!” I looked to my left to see Poppy pushing away from her mum to come over to see me. I pushed my seat back, allowing her onto my lap.

                “What do you want to eat then, sweetie?” I asked, gesturing to the table. She listed the things that she wanted to eat whilst I placed them on my plate for the both of us to dig in.

                “Why is your boyfriend with Uncle Nigel?” Poppy asked.

                “He’s not my boyfriend, he’s Nigel’s boyfriend,” I replied with a smile. Poppy gasped, covering her mouth with both hands.

                “He cheated on you?” she asked and I nodded, faking upset by putting a hand to my chest.

                “He cheated on me and called me fat,” I replied sadly. Poppy frowned, folding her arms over her chest and glaring at Hunter.

                “I don’t like him anymore,” she huffed. I laughed, hugging her and stuffing a crisp into her annoyed mouth.

                “Don’t worry about it, sweetie, it just means that I can dance with both you and Thomas.” She grinned, pushing herself down from my lap to go back to her mum.

                “I’ll tell Tommy!” she exclaimed, jogging through the chairs. I chuckled to myself whilst Kenzi grinned.

                “She is the cutest little thing that I’ve ever seen!” I nodded in agreement.

                “You should see her brother, total lady killer,” I said with a wink. Kenzi laughed like I was joking. Sadly, I wasn’t. Thomas was a three year old player; he was like a mini Hunter, only cuter.

                When everyone had finished eating, or in Hunter’s case, being fed, the food was pushed aside and people started to get up to socialise and dance.

                My dad and Ashley took their places on the dance floor, dancing to ‘I Do’ by Colbie Caillat. I could remember that a few months back, I’d taught my dad and Ashley the basic slow dance. They’d perfected it and watching them gracefully move around the dance floor was breathtaking. The room was silent, asides from the music, everyone just watched in awe of the blushing bride and my dad.

                “How are you, Andrea?” I turned to see my auntie standing there, Poppy and Thomas hanging off either hand as I smiled. The only thing that I hated about weddings was how social able I had to be. I reckoned Hunter was put off weddings for life; I looked over to see Nigel trying to dance with him.

                “I’m good, thank you. How about you?” I asked politely, feeling Poppy ram into my legs. Her hand was gently tugging on my dress. My aunt chuckled, shaking her head.

                “I’m good, thanks. How about you take the two little monsters to dance?” she asked, seeming happy to get the twin terrors off her hands. I grinned, leaning down to speak to them as she disappeared through the crowd of people to the bar.

                “Shall we dance?” I asked. Poppy nodded eagerly, leading me over to the dance floor.

                “Sure, baby doll,” Thomas cooed, strolling along behind us. I just rolled my eyes, grasping Poppy’s hands and gently swaying to the music with her. Thomas grabbed one of my hands and moved to the music with us both.

                Having to lean down and dance with them was actually quite painful on the knees.

                “Andy.” I heard a deep voice from behind me that I instantly recognised as Hunter’s. Poppy scowled, taking her hands from mine and kicking Hunter in the shin. Hunter looked down in absolute shock, staring at her in disbelief. I was having problems stifling my laugh.

                “Andy is not fat, she’s beautiful. You’re mean!” she accused, pointing her finger up at my roommate. Thomas shook his head in annoyance.

                “Yeah, not cool, man, not cool.” I couldn’t contain the laughter then. As much as I loved my three year old bodyguards, Hunter had endured enough torture for one wedding.

                “How about you go over there and dance with Kenzi?” I asked them. Poppy looked at me sadly but Thomas was over there quicker than you can say ‘she’s too old for you’.

                “But I can’t leave you here with Hunter,” she said, scowling up at him. I laughed, making two (correct) fists.

                “Don’t worry, sweetie, I’ll put him in his place,” I said with a wink. Hunter scoffed but Poppy grinned, giving me a high five.

                Hunter watched as she walked away before he pulled me to him, ready to dance to the newest song.

                I didn’t pull away, I wrapped my arms around his neck whilst his hands rested on my waist, one keeping me close on my lower back.

                “Did Nigel not do it for you?” I asked with a grin. Hunter grunted, moving me backwards with the music, our legs moving in sync. I grinned, looking down at our feet before meeting Hunter’s eyes again. He was giving me the same look that he had given me the night before on the steps.

                “He said that because I’m a newbie, he’d be too big for me,” he muttered, keeping me close to his body. I laughed, burying my head in his chest.

                Hunter gently grasped my hand, holding it out and keeping our frame firm. I grinned, holding his shoulder whilst the music picked up.

                “Latino?” I asked, referring to the dance that we were going to do. Shakira was playing on the decks and Hunter grinned with a nod.

                Without warning, he spun me out and brought me back in, our feet moving in a quick pace as he lifted me up, twisted and put me down again, letting me slide in between his legs before he brought me back to my feet. He dipped me backwards and I levelled with him, smiling as our footwork got quicker. Hunter’s grip got tighter on me as he spun again, letting my body fall at a 70 degree angle. I got back up, standing flush with him, smiling.

                It wasn’t until I heard a clap that I realised we had attracted a crowd. I grinned, doing a small, shy curtsy before retreating to the bar. Hunter followed behind me, keeping his hand on the small of my back.

                I decided to leave the party earlier than I had originally planned but Hunter and I had to drive back the next day and I wanted to check on my mum before we went home.

                “How are you meant to introduce me to your family as your boyfriend if they think that I’m gay?” Hunter asked, holding open our door for me. I raised both of my eyebrows, turning to face him in disbelief.

                “Do you want to be introduced to my family as my boyfriend?” I questioned as he walked me back against the far wall. Both of his hands were on either side of my face, his body leaning into mine as he smirked.

                “I might’ve been planning on it.”His voice had that arrogant tone to it so I scoffed.

                “Well stop planning on it, you made it perfectly clear how you wanted us to stay last time, no complications.”

                “I know, but maybe I want to change that?” he asked, resting his forehead against mine. I breathed out deeply through my nose, staring into his beautiful green eyes.

                “You can’t just change your idea of me when you feel like it, Hunter. I’m not your toy or your little bitch.” Hunter breathed out a laugh, pulling away to shake his head.

                “Andy, I’m not going to be able to control you, let alone play you about.”

                “You can be my boyfriend as soon as we’ve slept together,” I said nonchalantly. Hunter raised a quizzical eyebrow.

                “That means breaking the bet.” I smirked.

                “Well done.” Hunter closed his eyes, bringing his lips to my forehead.

                “As soon as you beg me, I’ll ask you out.”

                “If you wanted me that badly, you’d break the bet now,” I whispered, brushing my lips against his. I felt him shiver against my body, feeling every muscle go taut.

                “I’m seriously considering it,” he muttered. I grinned, shaking my head.

                “If you’re that horny, go and see Nigel,” I whispered. Hunter just gave me a look, pushing himself away from me and onto the bed.

                “I can’t believe that you did that to me,” he whined, leaning back on the bed so that he was lying down. I laughed, going into the bathroom to change.

                After being dressed properly in my shorts, I moved to sit on Hunter’s chest. He didn’t complain, just ran his hands up and down my thighs with a sigh.

                “I can’t believe you filled my hairdryer with flour!”

                “That was a pretty genius idea,” he replied with a shrug. I sighed, running my fingers along the fabric of his shirt.                

                “I’m not about to deny it, it was pretty creative.” He laughed, shaking his head.

                “You’re something else. Any other chick would’ve probably moved out and made me pay for a new hairdryer,” he scoffed aloud, causing me to smile.

                “I guess I’m better than those other chicks, then?” he looked up at me with a cheeky glint in his eye.

                “Let me in between your legs and we’ll see,” he said with a wink. I sighed, shaking my head and moving away from his chest to the sofa.

                “Your mind is pure filth,” I muttered. Hunter chuckled, sitting up to look at me.

                “Well, I guess that’s just one thing those girls will give me that you won’t,” he sniffed.

                “There’s something else that those girls can give you that I won’t,” I mumbled. He looked at me with interest.

                “What’s that, then?” His voice was muffled as he was unbuttoning his shirt, looking down and not at me.

                “Herpes.” Hunter let out a bark of laughter, strolling into the bathroom to get ready for bed.

Question:Your views on Andy and Hunter possibly getting together soon: Yay or Nay?;D (neigh, whichever one floats your boat :P)  I can't work meebo very well! So if you want to chat to me, please use PM, you get a guarenteed answer and it's easier :) Thanks!

A/N: Whoop for a longer chapter!:D Any-way, please vote and comment to let me know what you think!:) Hopefully it lived up to any expectations that you guys had on the humour.

I'm really sorry but I don't have time to read any requests that you send me. I get loaaads of them and I honestly don't have time so feel free to send but I may not get around to it, sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 15.7K 40
Avery was not an average, well behaved 17-year-old girl living a happy life. She was an underground fighter, a street racer, and had even gotten mixe...
31.3K 1.5K 38
Started in 2018 Hardcopy available on NotionPress and Amazon *Rank* 1 * in #boynextdoor *Rank* 1 * in #badboylovestory When shy yet sarcastic Daniel...
234K 10K 30
Amelia Jame is 17 years old and has never really spoken to any boy except her best friend Tyler. She is a straight 'A' student and has never gotten i...