Insatiable

By smooonie

Jax Keen is in love. In love with a girl is who is not only destined for a bright future, but the only girl... More

Author's Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
Epilogue
End Note
Authors Q&A

23

8K 331 20
By smooonie

Two weeks passed of Maliah and I dodging bullets. By bullets I mean her parents, my parents, the normal ass wipes at school and even avoiding Hielee at times. Things have been smooth, but I've been ready for something to go down. Its just a thing of mine. Your guard has to always be up in this world.

"Does this look okay on me?" Maliah said twirling around in a new pair of jeans her Mom bought her.

I nodded, admiring her nice thighs and matching ass, "Lovely."

Lately I've been fantasizing extra hard about Maliah. I feel a little embarrassed because sometimes she catches me staring at her, but she never says anything. I don't know if she likes it or not or really notices for that matter.

"Can I ask you something?" I said.

She stopped checking herself out in her mirror and turned to me, "Mhm?"

"D-Do you feel weird? You know ... when I make certain comments and stuff?" I asked nervously.

"You mean when you get sexual?"

I nodded.

"No, it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable at all. If it did, I'd tell you."

I took a sigh of relief, "Well thank fuck."

She smiled and started unbuttoning the jeans. Now she's just teasing.

I shook my head and pulled my eyes away from her, "That doesn't help. Just saying."

I heard her laugh, "Its not my fault you know. I'm not telling you to look."

I scoffed and smirked, "Fine. Since we're playing this game."

I stand up and take my shirt off. I'm not sure where I'm getting this sudden confidence from, but I'm gonna take advantage of it while I can.

I'm in my green sports bra. I'm skinny, ab-less, but I guess my curves are alright. My body isn't full like Maliah's or attractive for that matter, but ...

Before I knew it Maliah was glued against my chest, kissing me. I held her by her hips.

Maliah's hands slid down my shoulders and stopped at my stomach. Feeling her skin against mine turns me on a lot. Everything she does is just a weakness of mine. I hope one day we can go further, all the way.

She pulled away and said, "You know whose gonna win this."

I smirked at her sexual innuendo, "Me."

She smiled and shook her head, "You can't even keep your hand out of your pants for a day."

"You definitely shouldn't be talking with that sex toy still under your pillow."

She leaned in and started kissing me again. This time I cupped her face and held her in place. Her hands slipped in the back pockets of my jeans. For some reason I couldn't fight the urge to smile. Smiling while kissing. You feel dorky while doing it.

I whispered, "Maybe you should take your shirt off too."

She took her hands out of my pockets and slowly took off her shirt. I really didn't expect her to go through with it, but she did. And she looked damn good while doing it.

My eyes were immediately glued to her boobs. They look so nice. I want to see them without her bra hiding them away. I gently pull down her straps and move my face into her neck. I kiss her neck softly and breathe in her scent.

I can't wait until we have sex, whenever that happens. I know its gonna be everything I always imagined and more, just cause its Maliah.

I tried something new this time. I brought my hands to her chest.  I squeezed lightly and nipped at her earlobe. This made her arch her chest into my hands more. She likes it. I think.

I whispered in her ear, "This okay?"

She ignored me and bit my lips so I just squeezed harder. I want this bra off. I want to feel her chest bare. The anticipation is heavy between my legs.

I mumbled, "You're so beautiful," as I pecked her lips and prepared to take her bra off.

But I felt her hands pushing on my stomach, "Wait -"

I pulled back nervously, "Sorry, sorry. Too much?"

"Did you hear that?"

I try and focus, but I don't hear anything, "Uh, no."

She whispered, "I think someone is home."

"I don't hear anything or anyone." I whispered back.

I really didn't hear anything for a bit. Then I heard keys jingling around nearby. Maliah quickly fixed herself and put back on her shirt. I did the same and threw myself back on her bed. Of course someone comes home when I was close to seeing boobs.

I saw the shadow of feet swaying back and forth. Then knocking.

"Come in." Maliah said softly.

Maliah's Mom, Judy, walked in. To be honest I'm happy its her and not Captain molester. I have a feeling he doesn't really like me too much either, "Heyy ... what's up you two?"

Maliah has key features from her mother. They're both gingers with light freckles and nice bodies. She's a nice lady. She's always treated me really nice too. I think she's one of the only adults I can say I actually like. And In my head, I'm always thanking her for having Maliah.

"Hey Mom," Maliah said normalizing herself in her mirror. "You're home early."

The high pitch in Maliah's voice makes me smirk a little. Seems it was making her just as hot as me.

"Hey Mrs. C." I said.

Judy smiled at me, "Hey Jax. And I'm actually stepping back out, Dad told me you were home from school so ... you've been at Jax's so much, I haven't been able to see you."

I watched Maliah stiffen for a split second, but she shrugged.

Maliah nodded, "I know. Its just this year you either have it or you don't. Its nice not having to go through it alone. I have Jax."

"As long as everything is going well, I don't mind. Is there anything you guys need before I go?" Judy asked switching her eyes back and forth.

"Food. Food would be cool." I answered shamelessly.

Maliah completely ignored her question, "Is Dad gonna ... be here tonight?"

"No, why? Do you need him?" Judy replied.

"No." Maliah and I said at the same time.

Well that's awkward, but that leaves me wondering where the hell does he go when he's not here? No way he stays in whatever building he works in all night. Right?

"Uh ... okay then ..." Judy said with a weird look on her face. "Before I go I have a call I have to take, so if you need me I'll be in my room."

Maliah nodded, "Good luck."

"Bye Jax." Judy said.

I waved at her, "Bye Mrs. C."

She closed the door and my eyes locked with Maliah. I really wanted to see her boobs.

She sighed, "That was so weird."

"Yeah, so, um ... I don't think we established a winner."

She broke into a smile which made my chest warm and my fingertips tingle. She's so fuckin' perfect.

"Maybe a little later when someone leaves the house?" She replied.

I frowned, "She'll be busy though. You know how long your parents calls are. Remember that one time we didn't hear from them until an hour past dinner?"

"I'm not risking it," She said. "What if we get too caught up and don't hear her coming or something?"

As much as I don't want to admit that she's right ... she is. I mean, I definitely don't want to put Maliah in any more danger and risk ruining the relationship both our parents have. No more sleep overs and hanging out for excessive amounts of time.

I spoke after a few moments, "Fine, but I want a rain check."

She smirked, "Maybe."

I smiled and rested my head on her pillow. I know things can't be this smooth for too long, but ... this is a nice change. A break from all the bullshit I have to deal with daily. Can't say I'm prepared for whatever shitty thing happens next though.

We still haven't found out who tagged my house. No one looks out of the ordinary. No one seems to know anyone who does shitty graffiti for the most part. I've almost forgotten about it to be honest. I've been too busy with Maliah. The best type of busy. I kinda just don't care about it anymore.

I don't care about school or anyone else. My parents are just there. She's my only focus. I know that's probably not something to be proud of entirely, but she's a good girl. A great girl. I'm only burying myself under greatness.

I take a deep breath and turn onto my stomach. I'm so happy its the weekend. I'm so sick of getting up at six in the morning.

"Sleepy?" I heard Maliah ask.

"You're not tired of getting up ass crack early in the morning? Its been three years of that shit. I think I lost more brain cells than doing drugs." I replied.

"Do you wanna talk about the withdrawal period?" She said grimly.

Giving up the drugs and drinking wasn't easy. I never said it was, but I hate whenever the topic comes up. Maybe losing brain cells wasn't the best comparison.

I mumbled, "That wasn't necessary."

"I still think about it ... all the time," She said quietly. "I'm sorry."

"Still get nightmares?"

She sighed a response, "Yeah ..."

"Didn't think they'd last this long. Thought that would've stopped a long time ago."

I looked over to see her settling onto her computer chair. A few strands of her hair are coming out of her bun. She looks a little sad.

She spoke, "I think its because of everything going on between us. Feelings are ... amplified. Guess I'm still scared ... I'm still worried."

I sighed, "Maliah I'm not - I'm not getting back into that shit."

"When you went to Chase's party, are you sure you didn't do anything?"

"I swear on Harry's life," I answered. "He handed me a drink, but I couldn't. Let alone even think about snorting some shit. I told you this."

"Good. I'd kill you."

"I know. I have to go home and get a few things," I said. "Wanna come?"

She smiled, "I really don't feel like walking. You wear my clothes all the time, what's the problem?"

I laughed, "Wearing crop tops and skin tight shorts aren't exactly what I call comfortable. I miss my clothes. No offense."

She pointed her index finger at me, "Fine, but don't take long. Don't lay down and fall asleep either. You have a horrible habit of getting side tracked and sleepy."

"Sure thing, Mom." I teased.

"I'm going to get started on homework while you go. Don't get into trouble."

I smiled, "Our houses are five minutes away. Shut up."

I got up from her bed and leaned over her. She looked up at me and puckered her lips. I kissed them softly. It still hasn't gotten old. I know it never will unless I fall out of love.

So I learned pretty quickly that coming home wasn't the best idea.

I walked in to see that my parents were getting consoled. By an actual therapist. You don't know what awkward is until you walk in on your parents therapy session. I didn't even know they had a therapist. Couples therapy? In the living room? Sooo professional.

The lady is older than both of them; her wrinkles say so with her shiny grey hair. Her uniform is even old looking. Then she has her reading glasses barely hanging onto her face at the tip of nose. I swear this looks like a scene straight out of a movie.

"Uh ... hi?" I said awkwardly looking at all three of them.

My Mom introduced me, while Eric just gave me a small glance and looked away, "Oh - Jackie, this our daughter, Jax."

"Hello Jax. I'm sorry we didn't meet earlier." Jackie the therapist said.

"Uh, yeah. Sorry. I'm just gonna head upstairs now," I responded. "Bye."

I walked off before anyone could say anything. This would've been less weird if Maliah was with me. I felt their eyes on my back until I rushed up the stairs.

I walked the hall and past Harry's room. His door was wide open, which is unusual. It also looked like the room was empty from the corner of ...

I take a few steps back and rest my eyes on a completely empty room. Harry's room is gone. Cleaned out like he never existed in the first place. Every memory I have of him plays in my head. How could they do this? So suddenly? Am I going insane?

I walk in the room and I run my hands through my hair. My body just got a few degrees hotter. I drop my bag off my back and suck in a large breath. Were they serious about having a new kid that they would just get rid of Harry's room? That can't be it, right?

I don't know how long I was standing there in that headache of an empty room, but the silence was getting to me. The fact that he died where I was standing made me sweat and want to die myself. A room someone died in doesn't sound like a great nursery tale.

I didn't bother to go downstairs and start screaming my head off. Instead I just quietly dragged my feet to my room and locked the door. I took my shirt and bra off and sat on my bed. I heard my phone vibrate a few times. It wasn't until a few minutes later that I decided to pick up my phone and call Maliah.

I had a few missed texts from her too.

"Hey are you alright?" She said.

I mumbled, "Harry's room is gone."

"Gone? What?"

"His room. Nothing is in it. Its been cleaned out, Maliah. Everything. Gone. I was in there trying to figure out if I was going fucking crazy," I said. "I walked in on my parents and their therapist. They're having a therapy session. What the fuck is happening?"

"Wow that's really weird. I always thought your Mom wouldn't ever move any of his stuff. The therapy isn't weird though. Maybe they finally realized they need help." She said.

"Do you think its cause of the baby?" I asked.

"I really don't think they're going to have another one. So no. Maybe its a ... moving on thing. You know, they are in therapy."

A horrible thought popped in my head, "What if they try and get me a therapist?"

I heard the smile in her voice, "You need one."

I smiled, feeling the panic in my chest fade, "That's why I have you."

She spoke softly, "Don't freak, alright? Maybe this is what they need. No, this is definitely what they need. The more their out of your hair, the better. Don't go arguing."

I nodded, even though she can't see me, "I'll be back over there in a bit."

"Jax?"

"Yeah?"

"Its not your fault. Don't be so hard on yourself."

"I know, freckles."

I hang up, finally feeling the cold air on my skin. Just a little while back in my house and the walls almost closed in on me. This place is just one bad surprise after another. I hate being here, so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 565 39
Gosh, I'm so pathetic. I feel like I relate everything happening to me, back to Cody. It's probably because he and I were always together. But I real...
812K 27.4K 68
21-year-old Allie Samson is a tattoo artist by day and a womanizer by night until she lays her eyes on Alix Carter, the 19-year-old team captain of t...
376K 23.7K 28
In order to help his best friend confess, Mylo agrees to also confess to his so-called crush. Surprisingly, he now finds himself in an unexpected rel...
779K 39.7K 22
Imagine the worst female softball team you ever saw, triple it, and you've got Darci Bloom's baseball team. Darci's got a lot to handle this season...