Two Alphas, One Mate (BAAM 2)

broken-pixie

Book 2 of BAAM. It's the beginning of summer and Marcus' long believed dead brother, Reagan, is back. A pack... Еще

TAOM (1)
TAOM (2)
TAOM (3)
TAOM (4)
TAOM (5)
TAOM (6)
TAOM (7)
TAOM (8)
TAOM (9)
TAOM (10)
TAOM(11)

Update

9.6K 289 58
broken-pixie

Sorry everyone, this is not an update - just an author's note (a very important one).

First off, I haven't given up on this book. Actually I've been busy editing BAAM into a longer, more detailed, less mistakes, book... I'm actually seriously thinking about self publishing it as an ebook. It's been a long and (somewhat) difficult process so I haven't had much time to sit down and give you guys more TAOM. Now, I'm not saying that I am publishing it - just seriously looking into it. I want to do as much research as I can on self-publishing (pros and cons included) before I do so. It may seem like an easy decision, but for me it's not. If I decide to publish my story, you all will be the first to know, and I will keep the story up here until I make my final decision.

I have changed a few things with my editing. As I've said before, everything on here is basically a rough draft, so, some names have been changed for certain reasons (Hunter has been changed to Demetri, because it would make it less confusing to the reader since he is a hunter). A few characters have been removed, a few added. So, yeah, a lot of changes from my extreme editing.

Lastly, any advice or opinions is welcome.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Wanted! Courtney Stanhope

Про оборотней

2.7K 101 23
After a violent encounter with her father that leads to her having to run away from her Pack, Alaina finds herself as a Rogue. As she runs for her li...
691K 6.7K 15
This is a sample of the story. If you would like to read the whole thing then please look it up on Amazon or check out the link on the last chapter...
6.5K 482 40
This is the sequel to A new dawn Symphony and her pack have always been in charge to watch over the humans. When rouges attack her pack her and her s...
The Lupine Necklace Haley

Про оборотней

53.7K 4.1K 23
Book 2, following In The Pack. Layla was able to escape the clutches of her birth father's ex-best friend, but unfortunately, he hasn't given up. He...