Play boy

Por Creativewritingmom94

Local magcon boy falls for young housekeeper Más

Play boy
New job
Day one
Sky's day off
Changes and the past
Hayes' confession
Moody
Broken
Playing mom
Family ties
Working hard
Playin cool
A week later
Recovery

Living at work

32 0 0
Por Creativewritingmom94

For a couple of weeks I've been doing the same runtime. I went to work did the same things each day. I came home and ordered pizza. I have Cameron and Hayes my number. Nash had been avoiding me but that was okay I didn't care. Honestly he annoyed me anyway. Everyone was telling me things about him.

"He's trouble," his dad told me. He was right in many ways.

"He has problems," Elizabeth said. She was right in some ways. But they always paid more attention to Sky or Hayes.

The first week was rough. Nash came in to breakfast every morning and ate, went back upstairs and hung with Cam. He wanted me to call him that. Hayes chilled with me when I would finish work. Sky always wanted me to get her up and dress her. I put her to bed every night. Hayes always stayed up with me. The fifth day I worked, Nash went to Cams. I was glad for that.

After many texts and calls from Hayes, I decided that I would go in earlier than usual. He told me that he wanted to talk to me. Something told me I was about to get into some trouble. Not with Chad or Elizabeth, but with Hayes or maybe on of the others. So I did what I planned. I got up at six and I got to their house in just fifteen minutes. Chad and Liz were going to be gone for two months on business so therefore I would be going earlier than expected. They had told me just the day before that they needed me to come in earlier.

I arrived at their house and parked in my normal spot. I got out grabbing my things and I walked on Into the house, I made sure that I had the key. I had to unlock the door obviously. I walked in trying not to wake anyone up. I could hear the water running from inside the kitchen. I peeked my head around the corner to see Hayes standing at the sink in a pair of ball shorts.

"Hayes," I said causing him to turn and smile at me. He came to me giving me a hug. He squeezed me like I was a teddy bear. I kept patting his back and he released me.

"Um, I hope you don't mind, dad wanted me to tell you," he said causing my confusion to increase.

"Dad wants you to stay with us in the house for the next three months, he will be on his trip longer than expected," he said as I nodded and looked down.

"You can bring whatever you want we have another room available," he added. I nodded again and looked up and began to wonder why he was telling me instead of Chad or Liz. And then again, they were working.

After Hayes told me that and I agreed, I decided to go ahead and do the first thing on my list, dishes. It didn't take long to load the dishwasher. I didn't realize that I had so sleepy. It didn't hit me early in the mornings. I added what was needed and then started the dishwasher. I then fixed breakfast. I made biscuits and gravy. I fixed bacon and eggs and some toast.

These people were southern. They loved country meals. I noticed that. So after I fixed all that I placed all of it in the middle of the table. I decided to place the plates at each side. I knew Cameron stayed the night. Sky would want to sit by me. We all got pretty close over the past few weeks.

As soon as I finished setting the plates, I made my way upstairs. Sky's room was to my right. I decided that I would dress her. She usually waited for me every morning. She would let me wake her or she would be awake and be waiting. Since it was only seven thirty she wouldn't be awake. I she was it would surprise me. I knew she'd be very excited to see me. She usually was.

I stepped in front if her door and barely pushed it open. I seen her Laing in bed with her hand on her head. Her mouth was hanging open and she looked very peaceful. She was just he cutest thing ever. Since she was sleeping I went ahead to her closet and grabbed a cute blue and purple dress with ruffles. I going a pair of cute blue sandals. They were shiny. I got a brush and some pony tail holders. Only two small ones.

She moved making me jump. I noticed she was groaning. She began to open her eyes. I didn't know where Hayes had went. He had disappeared and only the good lord knew were he was. Sky opened her eyes and looked around to get focused. Her eyes landed on me and she jumped out of her bed.

"Manda, you're here, you're here," she yelled. I laughed with her and she jumped in my arms. She gave me a small hug. I put her right back down. She was wearing princess pajamas.

"Okay, now, time to get dressed missy," I told her holding up her dress. She clapped and began removing her pajamas. It amazed me that she was so grown. She was only five but she was smart.

She removes her pajamas and grabbed the dress from my hands. She slipped it over her head. She pulled her arms through the sleeves. She then made sure it was fixed right. I smiled at her because she looked so cute. She grabbed the sandals from me and put them on her feet. She looked at me and smiled.

"Piggy tails," she said. I nodded and she turned. I began brushing her hair. She didn't move though. I pulled one side up and never even seen Cameron standing in her door. I began to pull the other one up and Cameron moves in, startling me.

"Well, she really likes you," he said as I pulled her hair into the holder. I patted her back and turned her to face me. She looked so cute.

"Well, you are all set," I told her as she ran out the door and yelled for Nash. Cameron smiled at me and shook his head. I began inching closer.

"What, you think that because I don't have children that I don't like them," I began. He shook his head and put it down.

"No it's just," he stopped and looked at me with a serious face, "Shes never warmed up to anyone, but she loves you."

That got to me. Why did she love me so much? Most usually kids looked at me, smiled, then walked off. Even if I wanted to be a kid doctor, I rarely see kids that like being around me. I scare most of them. In fact, it's as if she needed someone like me.

"Well, I'm going to go downstairs, breakfast is ready," I said as I began to walk downstairs.

As I was walking I was reminded that I never had anything to do with people. I wasn't a people person. But with this family, it was different. So far Hayes and Sky have taken up with me. Nash says things to me but they are mostly rude. Cameron is one if my best friends. The only thing missing was that one thing we all look for, love.

I arrived downstairs to see Nash and Sky in the kitchen sitting at the table. Something told me to walk out and ignore anything Nash had to say. I did just the opposite. I walked in and sat beside Sky. Cameron trailed behind me. He sat on the other side with Nash. He smiled at the meal. Nash looked surprised.

"Wow, I must say, this looks and smells amazing," Nash said causing me to loose all control inside. He just complimented my food.

"Looks good Mandy," Cam said as he began piling his plate with food. Something told me I needed to thank Nash but he had been rude.

"Thanks Cam," I said putting a few things on Sky's plate she clapped. I put some food in my plate as well. Which reminded me.me where was Hayes?

"Hey have you seen Hayes he's been gone a while," I asked the boys. They shook their heads. I didn't understand that boy. He was there one minute and the next he was gone.

As I ate my meal I kept worrying about Hayes. I know he couldn't have been asleep this long. It had been about two hours since we seen each other. Maybe e went for a walk. Or maybe he was with a friend. He would have called if he done either. Sky kept making fun of Cam and Nash. I didn't blame her. She was the funniest little thing ever. She reminded me of someone I use to know. My little sister. I missed them.

"Amanda, we're going swimming," Cam said as he places his empty plate in the sink. They never used that. I nodded to the boys. Nash also finished and put his plate in the sink.

The boys left leaving me and Sky on our own. I didn't mind spending time with her. She was so sweet and she liked me. She even wanted to help me with the laundry. I didn't mind that. We finished with our food and loaded the dishwasher once more. I started it and we went to get the hampers.

Once we got the hampers we went upstairs and got we dirty clothes first. It was fun to watch her try and pick up the hamper. She struggled. I guess it

Was a good thing we only needed one hamper. She put the clothes she picked up, in the hamper I carried. She would smile at me every ten seconds. She was just the cutest. And she helped me out a lot.

After we got her dirty clothes we went to Hayes' room. He wasn't even in his room. He hasn't been home since early that morning. He'd disappeared. I was sure he was fine. So with that me and Sky gathered his clothes and made his bed. He must've not even got back in bed. Something told me that he was up to something. After grabbing his dirty laundry, me and the little cutie, walked upstairs to Nash's room.

We walked in she instantly pretended to faint. His room was a wreck. His bed was completely covered in junk foods and the bed was not made. The clothes were everywhere. On his bed, dresser, floor, even on the nightstand. I sat the hamper down. Sky gathered the clothes. I cleaned the bed. This was horrible. It had never been this messy. He was a pig. Only, it wasn't just him, he had help. Cameron could have at least made the bed and threw away the trash.

"Amanda, Sky," I heard a voice behind us. Sky looked around and put her hands on her hips. I turned to see Cameron and Nash. They were standing in the door with ball shorts on.

"We, well, we didn't mean I leave this mess," Cam said. Nash laughed and came into his room. Sky held her hand out to him. He stopped.

"Brotha and Cam, get out, we are cleaning," she said. Nash laughed and began walking. Sky hit his leg. He stopped and looked down at her she shook her head.

"OUT," she yelled. He threw his hands up but didn't move. She was very furious. Cameron was actually in shock.

"Nash, I love you, but get out," she said as Mash looked at me, shrugged and then walked out the door taking cameron with him. Sky looked at me and smiled. I have her a thumbs up.

We began working again. I threw wrappers in the trash. I made the bed. Sky gathered all the dirty laundry. It was cute watching her work. Her mom and dad needed to pay her for this too. She was a hard worker. I didn't really know why Nash or Cameron never wanted her help. She was a great hand. Nash was something else. He acted big and tough but on the inside I knew he was lonely.

We finished with his room and I grabbed the hamper. We walked downstairs. She was in front of me. I trailed slowly trying not to fall down the stairs no didn't fall thankfully. I could hear the boys talking. It was about something completely out of the ordinary. Sky turned to me and shrugged. She led me into the laundry room. I enjoyed her company. She was a cute little girl and she was so smart.

"Alright, do you wanna help me with the other chores or do you wanna hang with those two dorks," I asked. She pointed to me.

"I'm helping my girl," she said causing me to laugh so loud it echoed through the house. It was strange. She was so chill.

After about three hours of chores and listening to the boys complain about being bored, it was time for me to make them some dinner. I decided I'd rather just make something quick and easy. So I fixed steak, potatoes, corn, rolls, and a salad. The boys liked it. Although Hayes wasn't there. He had been gone all day. I could have sworn I seen him when I was I. The back watering the garden.

"Amanda, you have nothing else to do but put her to bed and besides that, you are staying here for three months, what do you wanna do after dinner," Cameron asked. I looked at Nash who was not liking this at all. He didn't like me.

"I think ill go get some things from my house," I said as the boys began acting strange. But eventually Cameron had to say something.

"Hayes already grabbed all your clothes, and some of your personal things, for your hair and body and other things," he said spilling those beans. I was taken aback by that. I knew Hayes was up to something.

"All day he's been gone, he's been at my house Collecting my things," I said confused. Cameron nodded. Sky gasped and then looked at me.

"Well, if that beat all, Hayes must really like you," she said making the boys laugh. We didn't even grin at that.

"Amanda. Hayes. Likes. You!" Nash made fun. He tried catching his breath. Only after he said that he stopped himself and realized what he said.

"That. Is. To cute," Cameron pokes fun. Sky gave then a dead serious look.

"Not nice To make fun," she said takin a bite of corn. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well, he's so young, and he's my brother, this is just to freaky," Nash said causing me to drop my fork.

"He's only fifteen, oh my god, she's so much older and she's the housekeeper," he laughed. I started getting mad. This was going a but overboard.

"Not to mention he likes every girl he sees, she's just another one of those regular girls he seems to like," he said causing my face to redden with anger.

"Nash, stop bro," Cameron tried. He wouldn't shut up.

"Oh and did I forget, he was talking earlier about her being his type, she's so mellow and he's so out there, it's never going to happen she's to uptight,"he said causing me to break inside. Sky threw her spoon at him.

"Nash, why are you so mean," she asked. I just sat there without saying a word. Cameron didn't say anything to defend me. Sky was on that one.

"It was a joke Sky, it's just funny that he likes her," Nash replied. She rolled her eyes and slid out of her seat.

"And for that," she said grabbing my hand, "You boys can clean the kitchen." I stood up.

"You can't tell us what to do you're younger," Nash said crossing his arms. Sky let go of me and walked over to Nash. She got up in his face.

"You will clean this kitchen, you rude boy," she yelled at him he sat still.

A few minutes after that, we made out way upstairs. She told me to get her dressed for bed. She was sleepy. That fight must have taken a lot out of her. The only bad thing was, he made fun of me and his brother. I would never date Hayes but at least he was sweeter than Nash. After getting Sky dressed I tucked her in and walked out.

I made my way to the guest room. On my way I ran into Cameron. He didn't say anything. Instead he looked at me and then walked away. He hasn't stuck up for me and he knew I was angry with him. I should have said something to Nash about what he said but I was scared. I don't even know why I was scared. I guess I just didn't want to fight in front of sky.

I walked into my room and seen all my clothes hung in my closet. The dresser was full of clothes. I was so tired I didn't even care what I wore. I put on a pair black ball shorts and a white tank-top. I pulled my hair in a bun. It was messy but it worked. I hooked my phone up. I laid down and shut my eyes. This was it, everyday I'd wake up and work and do just this. And the only people that talked to me with any since was Sky and Hayes. Well it was official I was living at work for three months.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.3K 127 45
*Completed* I dont know how to write a description but please read
40K 703 41
Cameron Dallas, Matt Espinosa, Nash Grier.
73K 896 54
What happens when nashs younger sister and hayes twin comes with them on magcon and falls in love with 2 of the guys