Outcasts [PUBLISHED]

By The_Dreamer_10

PUBLISHED! Now available on Amazon, and Kindle Unlimited! Shy, quiet, Riley Summers' life is changed once she... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six-Blondes. Blondes Everywhere.
Seven-A Real Friend
Eight-Where's Aiden?
Nine-The Party
Ten-Outcasts
Eleven-Movie Marathon
Twelve-My New Best Friend
Thirteen-The Real Aiden
Fourteen-Nerd Girl
Fifteen-Photographs
Sixteen-Vandalism is Bad
Seventeen-The Real Riley
Eighteen-Paint and...what?
Nineteen-Rehearsals
Twenty-The Wedding Day
Trust me...its not over!
Announcement: The Greatest Of All Time!!!
FREE GOODIES JUST FOR OUTCASTS!
Want a secret chapter?
IT'S HERE!!!!!
Just Checking In!
Message from the Author
Almost Three Months In!
Thinking About You!
Bookmas!!
What a Year!
Book Birthday!
June 21, 2012
Addressing Some Issues
RELAUNCH COMING
NEW COVER

6 Months!!

8.6K 118 18
By The_Dreamer_10

Five years ago, I was just a fifteen year old girl who liked to write. Outcasts was written during that time. I'd sit on my bed with my laptop on my legs and I'd type away, continuing the story that so many of you loved. Wattpad has always made me feel so welcomed. Every one of you are amazing. Thank you for supporting me and my cheesy story.

It's been six months since the publication of Outcasts and I continue to receive support for it. The reviews on Amazon have been mostly great. Of course there are those one-star reviews that say the story is immature and juvenile. I'm not going to argue or fight those people. Outcasts was written when I was fifteen. What you're reading is what my fifteen year old self conjured up. Even though Outcasts doesn't represent my writing right now, I'm still proud of myself for completing a story that so many of you have enjoyed. And I'm so grateful to my agent AJ and Blvnp Inc. for giving me the chance to publish my work.

Thanks to everyone who has supported Outcasts. And shoutout to those who have been with me on this journey since Outcasts was titled The Bad Boy and the Nerd. What a ride it's been!!

If you're into summer romance please check out my story Capturing The Summer Wind (:

Xoxo
The_Dreamer_10

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 7.9K 26
This original novel is from 2014! I have begun to rewrite it so please go check out the new rewrite posted now! 2 rewritten chapters will come out ev...
578 55 8
The senior year before college was the year Phoenix had been waiting for her whole life. Getting the hell away from high school. She has plans to pur...
51.3K 1.7K 67
Not even 24 hours of being in Cali and I'm being hit on by a walking Ken Doll, aka Aiden Mathews, the boy next door. Little do I know this is just th...
78.3K 3.2K 24
Cassandra Gray is and always will be a nerd. She's the kind of girl that wears superman tees and reads comic books, and has never missed a superhero...