An Evermore Ardour

By valliraghu

He was as white as snow, his feelings were pure as the rain drop. She was the breeze to his calm heart , she... More

Description and Details.
The Conclusion.
Crazy... In Love?!
Her Smile, His Armor.
Gratitude
The Unloved Onlooker.
Alluring Exploration.
Bewitching Brawl.
Update

The Agony Of Hearts.

1.6K 185 77
By valliraghu

Miserable.

So as the condition of Vishwanath Murthy. It's been one whole day, 24 still hours. Since his darling girl went missing.

Well, he was willing to bring the sky down to earth if he can find his daughter. The only reason of his existence,

Nandini Murthy.

His joy, as her name spells ' daughter who brings happiness'. She was his everything ever since Jeevitha departed, leaving him aloof with the tiny toddler.

Nandu, his happiness. The fatigue of his entire day would vanish on seeing her innocent smile and when she clings to him like a kid, even when she's a very much grown adult.

He just can't believe that his naive daughter decided to abandon him. But her voice note which was delivered to him by the house keeping person astounded him to his guts. He did figure out that she wasn't ready for the commitment yet.

She always wanted to be under his shadow.

But how long?

He can't be there with her always, protecting and taking care of her. He had to make sure that someone would be there to make her feel the warmth of him, to give her the world's happiness. That's the first and last thing he'd request almighty to grant him.

Abhimanyu Thakkar, son of Yuvraj Thakkar was the best choice according to him. His friend and a close acquaintance, moreover he's one of Nandu's close friend. Her only guy friend, so Vishwanath pre assumed that she will be more than comfortable to get into the relation.

Alas! He was proved wrong, even after constant signs from his daughter he overlooked that by visualising the after effects once they are  married.

Now he regrets, he simply deplores the hurried act. Maybe he would've been with his daughter, watching her favourite movie instead mourning over her unfelt warmth.

She was not his daughter, she was like his second mother. She taught him so much!

Her naivety, understanding nature, empathy, loving self, everything about her was just perfect. At times he felt proud of his parenting for having raised a Beaut with perfect character.

He was debating within himself, as to why she decided to take such a big leap and argued his turmoil if he should set out on a search to find her?

He just wanted to know if she's fine. If she had eaten anything since the time she vanished. His stomach churned at the thought of any worst complicated situation.

He silently closed his eyes, letting those unsaid tears to flow  calming down the unknown fear. Folding his hands, he seeks the presence of God over his little girl, owing to her safety.

"Uncle, Nandu is nowhere to be found! I've literally ransacked all her common hang outs." A totally frustrated Abhimanyu stated being worn out.

" Abhi, you need rest! Didn't I tell you? Nandu has left a recording informing  she needs time. She will be back dear. Don't worry!" Vishwanath consoled himself than stating the assertive to Abhi.

" But uncle, we can't sit like this right? We should take some steps to reach her"shaking his head in disbelief he continued," I understand she needs time, I'm more than happy to give her the same uncle. I just want her safe in front of my eyes! I swear I won't even meet her until she wants me too" he palmed his face feeling the uncertainty in his statement.

Who's he lying to? Himself?

He was the main reason why the engagement is happening at jet pace!

He wanted to make Nandini his, ever since he started to feel more than friendship with her. He knew she wasn't ready, but he couldn't wait anymore. For some unknown reasons he wanted to get her committed with him. And that was his biggest mistake.

" Sir, should we lodge a complaint? So that we can get Nandini madam back?" Stated Vishwanath's escort.

" Are you mad Raj?! Baby is out there and we shouldn't make her uncomfortable by sending cops after her! I'm sure my princess is safe! All her goodwill and beautiful heart would keep her unharmed. She would be back very soon! Drop all the stupid ideas from your mind and get the apology printed mentioning the ceremony would be done soon, but for now we've postponed the date." Raj nodded his head approvingly.

" And Haan , make sure that no news about Princess being away from us should reach the tabloids!? They're always behind us for some juicy stuffs and won't leave this chance to write nonsense about my baby." He dispersed him and went to his study to be left alone.

"Manik! Why are you not picking my calls since two days haan?" Cabir questioned Manik expecting a reason , as to why he left the hospital without even informing.

Cabir Dhawan, Psychiatrist by profession and a dear friend of Manik.

Being worried after seeing his bed empty, he tried reaching him through numerous ways. Finally tracked his mobile, and was at peace to see him in one piece.

"Why can't you leave me alone Cabir? You won't let me do what I want , neither would you let me alone! What do you want now!!" Irritated Manik spat at him expecting Cabir would leave after the not so warm welcome.

"Really Manik? After all that I know, you want me to leave you alone? You're crazy! You might end up doing ever more crazier stuffs in my absence." he quipped earning a murderous glare from Manik.

"So here I'm! To save the world from the Mighty Manik Malhotra. Dr. Cabir Dhawan to the rescue people" he bowed down dramatically as he was addressing the unseen audience. Manik was annoyed, he could just bang his head on the nearby wall.

" Done? Seen me in one piece right ? Now leave! I want some peace and alone time, with you around that's next to impossible." Manik signalled towards the door asking him to exit.

" I didn't know you'll get over me this early Manik! And here I was day dreaming to a forever. What a friend?" he face palmed himself earning a punch from Manik.

"Now if you're done with the drama, tell me why are you here? Did Dad ask you to spy on me?" he scrutinised Cabir expecting the same.

" Hmm. Manik, I've some news for you. Did you read today's newspaper?" he asked eyeing Manik.

" Newspaper? I've far more important work!" he walked toward the tea stand to help himself.

" So you didn't ? Ok!" Cabir was searching a perfect way to put this through.

"The engagement is called off!" finally he conveyed it without looking into Manik's eyes.

" Who's ? I didn't know you're going to be engaged!" Manik stated truly.

"Manik stop pulling a Cabir! He's far off your limits." Cabir boasted raising the collars.

" Nandini. I'm talking about her! Vishwanath Murthy addressed the press stating engagement is being called off for the mean time, and that it would happen after few days." quoted Cabir.

"Oh! Good, anything else?"dismissed Manik being least bothered.

"Am I dreaming?" Cabir pinched his arm to check the obvious.

"Not again!" Manik rolled his eyes sipping on the cup.

"Manik, out with it! What is your participation in the decision?" Cabir knew Manik like the back of his palms.

"And what makes you think so?" Manik asked him slyly.

"I think so, because you're my friend. Because I know you more than I know myself." Cabir smirked hoping that Manik would confess whatever he's hiding.

" Bravo Cabir! You're being honoured with an award for the world's best friend" mock clapped Manik.

" You asked me to stay away and not to interrupt the engagement, so we can make a move when the time is right, and I just followed your instructions."he advocated himself, while Cabir eyed him suspiciously.

" I promise I didn't interrupt!" Cabir looked satisfied with the earnest statement.

" So I kidnapped Nandini, making sure that the engagement wasn't disturbed at all!!" finished Manik grinning at Cabir while he gaped at him as he's the eighth wonder of the world.

"Seriously Manik? Do you even hear yourself? I just can't believe!" Cabir looked displeased.

"Vishwanath would've got all the forces on duty to reach Nandini! You're going to be doomed Manik! Don't you know? Uncle and Vishwanath are rivals, and you just kidnapped his daughter from her engagement. There should be a limit to your craziness!" shouted Cabir, while Manik looked hardly disturbed.

"So you expect me to behave while she is going to get engaged with that crack head?" Manik asked him coolly.

"For God sake Manik! It was just an engagement!" dismissed Cabir being annoyed with his explanations.

"No it's not! She was going to be his! Engagement or not, I wouldn't let anyone near her! She's mine and I won't let any creep to hold her hand, make her wear the ring of his name! Never in hell would that happen when I'm alive! She's mine!! Do you get that?" Manik yelled at Cabir holding the collars.

He looked down displeased with his own act and muttered in an inaudible tone," don't worry about Vishwanath and his look out for Nandu, I have it all covered" eying the buttons on Cabir's shirt.

After calming himself, Manik released Cabir from his hold and walked out of the room. Cabir looked flabbergasted!

He can handle a crazy Manik.

But not the Manik who's crazily in love!

This Manik was someone who he didn't know!

He's someone who calls for the destruction if things doesn't happen his way. And this time he's determined, demonic and difficult!

Manik was worried for Nandini, she hadn't eaten anything since two days. She's been crying the whole day, refused to even look at him. She was having nothing but few glasses of water and some juice, that too after fainting due to exhaustion.

He dished out some of her favourite pasta, reached her door to knock. But the stillness that welcomed him was alarming.

He hoped she hadn't tried running away, not when he's at the worst mood possible.

He's being gentle with her as advised by Cabir earlier when he was in the hospital, so as to not scare her anymore than having her abducted reason being unknown to her.

He quietly opened the door to be welcomed with vacancy.

The room was empty, fresh with her intoxicating smell.

He examined the room for Nandini, but all he could hear was the rush of air from the accessible window?

Last time he checked they were locked, he didn't open them neither did any staff.

He hurriedly reached the space , peeping out to look for Nandini. He surveyed the entire lounge. There was not a single trace of the figure which he hoped to see.

Clenching his fists he walked back to lash out on the next person available.

He was about to unlock the door, when he heard mild sobs.

The faint sound of his heartbeat which he would easily trace among millions.

Trailing backwards following the sobs, he reached the exact window which he probed seconds before.

He peeked to his right to be gifted with the sight of his obsession.

Nandini.

She  stood there clutching her chest with one hand and the other attached to the frame of the window, while she rested her body on the wall standing rooted on the porch.

She looked frightened!

Like she would fall anytime but hoping she will pass the tragedy of being with him.

Her face mirrored her thoughts. She was silently uttering prayers so as to receive help from the passerby. How gullible she's ?

His stupid baby!

She thought she would run away from him?

He heard her shriek escaping the slip on her hands, one hard slip she would've touched the ground breaking her legs.

The whole scene vexed him!

With a swift move he caught her wrists, alarming her and pulled her towards himself inside the room.

She was appalled!

For a moment she thought she had fallen facing the ground.

She got her breathe back while breathing against the rock solid chest with a manly cologne.

She immediately confirmed the owner and expected the ground to embrace her than being in his arms. She had developed an instant Un liking towards him.

She pushed him away with her little hands and looked sideways to avoid him.

"What were you doing?" his screams resonated her ears. She stayed still Un wanting to answer him, she wasn't liable.

She refused to eye him.

The rejection ignited his manly ego!

He strode towards her, clutching her shoulders shook her like she was a delicate doll making her face him. Yet again she bent her head denying his right.

Maddened Manik held her chin with his left hand, forced her to meet his eyes.

"Don't deny me of what's mine!" he clenched his jaws, gritting the words out.

"Look at me when I talk to you!" he closed his eyes, appeasing his rage.

Releasing  her chin he  spoke," why were you standing out there? You would've ended up breaking your legs,  if I didn't pull you up!" he finished roaring at the mere thought.

"Far better than being with you! Isn't it?" she spat disapprovingly.

"Not as easy as it sounds! You've to bear me for eternity and that's a promise!" He encircled his arms around her waist pulling her close, making himself aware of her presence.

" In your dreams! Let me go! I don't want to be in the same room with you! I don't even want to look at your face!" she shouted being annoyed with his territorial talks.

"My dreams, your reality!" he dismissed the argument showing her his right on her.

"You think I'm your toy? You can bring me here without my consent and keep me with you forever? Not going to happen ever! I'll try to escape until I am relieved from seeing you!" she joined him insensitively.

"Try your might! I'll be around." He left her with a jerk.

" Now eat! You might need energy to execute your plans." He eyed the plate which he got for her.

"I'll die! But won't touch anything made by you. I want to go! Go to my Papa! Let me go!!!" she wailed showing her distress.

It was like the drum roll to the deaf ears. He stood there looking at her sobbing stature.

" Once I get to Papa, I'll make sure not to see you ever again! You disgust me. Your presence sickens me! I'd never cross paths with.." her words hanging in the air she was pushed by him to the nearest wall, caged in his muscular arms whilst his mouth latched her supple lips.

She was dazed by the sudden assault while he continued to caress her pinkish pouty lips with his roughly rigid ones.

He pressed her further to the wall and immersed into her by leaving no gap between them and continued to invade her amateur realm. Sandwiching her to no end with desire overpowering his senses he bit her lips earning a slight moan from her which got her back to earth from the exotic hedonism.

She tore her lips from his and pressured him away. He stumbled over awake from the pool of desires which made him heady, wiping his lips with the back of his palms he spoke, " never, ever say you want to be away from me! Or else I've my ways to shut that pretty little mouth of your's" eying her lips dangerously.

She could feel the bite, drops of blood had come out making her aware of what had happened.

She kissed!

More like she was kissed by someone.

Her first ever kiss!

She never expected it to happen this way. Feeling the bruise with her shaky hands and threatening tears from her eyes she looked at him with disgust.

The next moment room echoed the imprint of her hands on his cheeks cutting through the momentary hush.

Astound Manik, looked at her with rage and raised his hands to tackle her in his way.

She closed her eyes shut readily, accepting the huge blow from his brawny palm.

His hands stood still, eyes stuck to his maiden who he kissed a while back.

The very image of her being afraid of his slap did so much to his heart, he felt like whacking himself for raising his hands at her!

Looking at her terrorised figure he headed to the door, but before he could close it leaving her to embrace the vacancy of the room he banged his fist hard on the table hitting the glass.

The red hot liquid made its way making him repent the thought of hitting her.

He could never hurt her , even if he wanted to.

Never. Ever.

When you hurt the one you Love,
You're bound to hurt Yourself.
                                           - Anonymous.

Rate the Chapter out of 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Comments and criticisms welcomed.

Loads of Love ❤️
ValliRaghuRaman ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.1K 3
Hello People! This is a two shots story on Manik & Nandini with an EPILOGUE! And about the story.. I would say JUST PEEP IN PLZZ. WARNING:- This stor...
172K 16.5K 33
He lived into a miseries but She was spending her life in a living hell unaware of her past connection with someone. What happens when both blame eac...
1.8M 85.2K 91
*Completed* Thank you for dropping here, Happy reading Prologue 'Fated But Was It In Destiny'. Love is a beautiful feeling, one to cherish, but what...
23.9K 1.3K 5
"A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous, that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together... within a minute." "You ma...