An Evermore Ardour

Oleh valliraghu

He was as white as snow, his feelings were pure as the rain drop. She was the breeze to his calm heart , she... Lebih Banyak

Description and Details.
The Conclusion.
The Agony Of Hearts.
Her Smile, His Armor.
Gratitude
The Unloved Onlooker.
Alluring Exploration.
Bewitching Brawl.
Update

Crazy... In Love?!

1.6K 173 80
Oleh valliraghu

Discarding the exhaustion from the drugged slumber, she opened her eyes lazily to greet the wall clock ticking to half past four. She could hardly keep her eyes open, but one look at the wall clock she sat erect gaping at the clock with a deadly silence surrounding the vast chamber of the resort. She could do nothing but smack her forehead for being this nutty. Muttering some non toxic abuses to herself, she descended the queen sized bed.

For some strange reason the neighbouring felt oddly unfamiliar. This room for sure wasn't the place where she dozed off some time ago. She recalls herself lying on the couch in the make up room being dead tired, before she could get ready for the day her Papa has been waiting for.

Maybe Papa could've carried her to this room as always, so she gets ample sleep and refresh her tiring muscles before her big day. More like the big day for her Papa's happiness.

Yes, she agreed to take the proposal forward so she sees her Papa happy. For all that he had done for her, the way he never let her feel the absence of her mother, this is all she can do, so she could repay him and return his utmost love by accepting his decision.

Even if that's not what she wanted, she's happy and contented. For her Papa, for his happiness.

She looked around to locate her mobile phone to call him and so he can guide her to the make up room as she's left with very less time to decorate herself.

How careless of her? The last time she remembered leaving the mobile on the chair to get it charged. Now she has to do it herself. Find the room get ready and reach the venue, maybe her Papa could come to look on her in sometime? Being left alone without knowing the resort and its rooms properly and Paba being away from her was quiet alarming to her.

This also reminded how dependent and clueless she was without him. No one would ever believe if they are told she's 20 already. A girl who's in her adult period, needing her Papa always is embarrassing.

Well, All thanks to her Un observant and heedless attitude. For a girl who gets lost in her college premises and at times her own vicinity. This is actually far better than her earlier encounters.

Well that's how she's.

Naive, innocent, goes by face value and tries to search a reasonable logic even during the most tragic situations.

Yawning for the umpteenth time ever since she opened her eyes, she lazily adjusted the lengthy, heavy garment which clad her like her second skin. She scooted towards the washroom, after freshening she checked herself in the reflection of the mirror. She looked good enough, thanks to her beauty sleep.

In fact she looked like an angel who descended from the paradise. Well, why won't she be this ethereal? After all it's one of the day to be remembered forever.

Breaking through the daunting stillness with her diamond anklets by each forwarding step, she slid down the mighty stairs which led her to the enormous barrier which blocked her way to join her cheerful ceremony.

Looking to and fro, for help so as she can open the door and reach the venue at time.

She found none.

Sighing with a tinge of uncertainty and decision to unlock it herself, she marched towards the door looking for the latch.

She struggled to open them as it was very much secured for a delicate belle.
She started to push and pull the door hoping that someone would hear the noise and reach out for her.

" Tch, Tch, Tch. What do you think you're doing?".

A very  much daring voice terrorised her as she jumped at the same place turning to greet a man clad in black tux with scrutinising eyes.

Here comes her saviour for the moment, who would guide her in her Papa's absence.

"Thank god! Finally there's someone from the management department who could help me with the door" she uttered more to herself, still those words managed to reach the only audience to whom it was aimed.

He passed her a mean look for the comment and chuckled asking " management who?" rooted to his place only.

" Of course you? could you please open the door, I'm getting late for my own engagement. Have lots to do!" fanning herself and sighing she directed him towards the door.

" Firstly, I didn't know that I look like a doorman, stunning and hot-shot for the same. Don't you think so?" He wriggled his eye brows at her questioning the impression about him. She passed him a disgusting look, as she assumed him flirting with her.

" Oh God! I heard that this resort has some of the best employees till date, and here I'm being proved wrong." She rolled her eyes letting her anger to subside.

" Can you please open the door? For the last time. Or else I'd have to complain to your higher officials which might reflect in your monthly pay!" she tossed on a harmless threat at him.

Amused at her childish warning, he walked closing their distance, " I don't think that this resort can afford to buy my single moment, not even their entire worth would. Ever. Let alone me working for this worthless abode." He marched forward nullifying her assertive statement.

She wiped her sweaty palms together, sensing some seriousness ahead of her, standing in the manly form.

In a swift he covered their void, as they were now the head of the needle which would hardly let any streak to pass through.

Bewildered, she widened her eyes at him throwing daggers virtually. Before she could even think about the next counter, she heard him speak.

" But my whole existence would be at your velvety soft feet, if we could breathe the same air, at least for the fraction of this second" and inhaled her scent as if it was his last share of oxygen and he was on his death bed.

Shocking was an understatement. She was never put into such compacted situation with a man ever. Controlling the stammers which escaped her plush lips, she opposed.

" What are you even saying?" the tone betrayed her determination to be calm and fierce.

" The truth baby?" He batted his eyelashes falsifying his innocence and mimicking her.

" What truth? Move away! I'm getting late already!" She tried pushing him so she could release her held breathe for sometime now.

" Oh! Getting late?" He inquired as if he's in the middle of an important deal to save the galaxy, to which she bobbed her head cutely.

" For what?", he knew the answer. Yet, wanted to hear it from her.

" For my engagement!" She told him truthfully expecting a positive reply.

" Ohoooo! I didn't know that a place with such auspicious occasion would be dead silent. Did you?" He asked her honestly.

" What?" She blinked at him.

" I mean turn around. Have a look? Does this place give you a single detail of the engagement which you're worried about?" To which she immediately glanced all over the place and was uncertain of it.

" What do you mean?" her questions grew never ending.

" I mean, what I meant few seconds before. That there's no such engagement in this place, until and unless you'd want one to happen!" He winked at her earning a disgusting look from her.

She heard him speak when she was having her own monologue.

" I also mean that, that.." he kept his forefinger under chin acting to think something very vital and spoke, " that you're kidnapped!"

Those words alarmed her and she shot a petrified look at him.

He spoke again, " Kidnapped by ME" tucking his hands inside the pockets.

He looked so cool. He could never be misunderstood for a gangster who could abduct.

Reasoning it out within like always, she found herself smirking at him with a mischievous look.

" How much did he pay you?" She quipped raising her eyebrows and folded her hands to her chest.

" Pay? What? Who?" He certainly didn't expect this.

"Abhimanyu! How much did he pay you to pull this prank on me!?" She released a chuckle as if she had solved a mystery. The name alone had the power to make him furious. Still he chose to brush it off and gave her back.

" Are you drunk?" He asked sniffing her to get the cues if she had been intoxicated more that she's behaving insane.

" Huh! Now that you've been caught up with your lies, please let me go. It's already 4:45, the engagement would commence anytime!" She commanded.

He looked at her as if she's some alien and muttered to himself, " I'm sure I just spiked your drink to make you unconscious.." looked at her with inquisitiveness " wouldn't have done that if I had known that you're drunk already!".

" What drunk? What are you even saying? Don't you know Nandini Murthy doesn't drink?" She boasted her priced behaviour.

" Yeah, I do Nandu! that's why I'm taking an era to make you understand that you're actually kidnapped!" He mocked at her. She got the cue, he's not joking, for sure.

"Are you serious? Like really?" She asked hoping a negative answer.

" Like reaaalllyyyy...." he stretched the word a little more quoting with his fingers whilst his face had a amused dramatic expression. " never been this serious ever!". He completed his sentence looking at her doubtful face.

" But my engagement? Papa must be waiting for me" she let out a sniff looking at him with hopeful eyes.

"Hmm. Engagement!...." he nodded negatively. " No chance!" and pouted.

"But If you insist, we can go on a early morning walk. And I might consider it a date, what say?" He asked her earnestly.

" What morning walk? What are you even saying?" She asked being puzzled.

" I'm saying that, it's early morning 4:45 am and you've been asleep for the past 14 hours you dimwit baby!" He smiled at her sweetly while she looked aghast.

Before she could even regain from the shock, he added " But I must give it to your Make up Artist Haan! It's been 14 hours since I got you here, you're still as fresh as I saw you in the hall. Remind me to book the same person for our marriage?" and invaded her very little personal space.

The very sentence alarmed her and she looked at him with conception. With a mighty push she toppled him and set out at the fastest pace as she could, looking for an exit from this nightmare of a place.

He sat on the ground where she caused the fall and looked at her smiling like a fool. Folding one of his knees facing his chest , he rested his hand on it and enjoyed the scenario.

He saw her running, barging the doors and then toppling over few garland baskets and dust. By the time she reached the exact place where they met, he stood on his legs folding his sleeves after removing the over garment and ready to break her next move.

She rushed to the door, pushing him aside and started banging it, shouting for help. Her pleas were like a song sung to a deaf person which cut through the hush but received no stimulus.

She cried to herself, sniffing and sobbing after her overwhelming realisation and inwardly mock laughing at her stupidity for being this naive.

He scooted towards her and held her by her waist. His long,slender fingers grabbed her bare creamy waist making circles. He squeezed the uninvited territory, and roamed his artistic hands feeling her soft body making her gasp.

This act, ceased her off her motions. She stood still, turning to face him with utmost distress.

He lovingly wiped away her sweat and the things which she accepted unknowingly on her dainty skin while tripping along for an escape.

His hands roamed around her face, shoulders and her lips for more than necessary. All she could do was, gaze at his composure and unsaid cold threats. He bent forward to her ears and whispered, " done with the tour around the place? Now shall we rest?" sending shivers to her amateur body.

He scooped her up on his arms and began walking towards the stairs. Accepting her defeat she mewed, "put me down! I can walk".

" Oh I see! You're still left with so much stamina, maybe I could put it for some entertaining and far more exhausting as well exciting use?" caught with the not so indirect innuendo she gaped at him with disbelief.

Understating her plight he brushed her doubts proposing," I meant indoor games, games which you could play and keep yourself occupied instead of wasting with the catch and catch" chuckling at her abashed face.

On entering the same room which she exited a while back, Nandini broke down with uncontrollable sobs. He placed her in the bed and moved away letting her to suck in a breathe for the mean time.

She just couldn't comprehend what should be said and what should be done to meet her Papa immediately. She wanted to hug him, her only strength. His thoughts alone got out the Daddy's fierce girl.

" My Papa would search for me and take me away! You could do nothing." She looked blankly towards the wall, throwing the hefty threat at him.

He chuckled enthusiastically, " And how would he do that? We are 1420 miles away from Mumbai! Apparently in an island. Most peaceful place according to me" he beamed stretching himself on the sofa which was facing her bed.

" You really think Papa would sit simply, after finding out that I'm missing? Are you that stupid?" She boasted.

" Oho! So you can think as well?  let's solve it. Shall we?" getting up and walking towards the coffee table, he fished out his mobile phone and played something.

" Papa, I'm really sorry. I know how let down you must be feeling. But I had no chance. I was left with this option. The only option that I could think of. I'm not ready to get into a commitment as of now, I badly wanted to let you know the same. But time and again I failed. Whenever I would decide to tell you, you were caught up with something or the other. Abhimanyu is a good friend of mine. But can he be a good partner? I don't know. I just don't know... so I'm leaving. Not for long. I'll be back. I need some time. I promise I'll be back to you soon Papa. Please don't search for me. Bye. For now. And don't forget, I'll love you always and I'll be back. Miss me Papa, I'll miss you too!" , and the audio went mute.

She was traumatised, that's how she speaks, that's her voice. That's her way of speaking with her Papa when she wants something from him. Everything is the same but it wasn't said by her. She didn't record or speak any of those. It could not be her! For sure!

Half of what was said in the audio was true, though she would never tell it to him, she would never ever do something which snatches his smile.

Bewildered she glanced at him, who was cool than ever. Giving her an apologetic look he stated, " Technology. A good brain, some pawns and some money. We can do this easily, it's all a cake walk. Wanna try?" He grinned at her bragging his knowledge.

How she wanted to wipe off the victory smirk. How badly she wanted to beat him black and blue. But all she did was to stare at her fate lines.

"Who are you? What did you kidnap me for? Why did you do this?!" She whisper yelled not taking her eyes off her hands.

"Finally!!! Like finally, you've said something appropriate to the situation! Whenever someone's kidnapped they first enquire about the person who abducted them. Don't you know?" He quoted in a filmy way looking at her blazing frame.

Pouring out with the anger which would erupt anytime she grabbed the next found pillow and shot at him, which he ducked like a professional.

Hugging the pillow which was aimed at him, he spoke lovingly. " Bye Honey, hope you aren't tired. Please go back to sleep and continue what you've been doing since we landed here instead of that petty escape run. Sleep well baby girl" with that being said, he received another pillow from her.

Not able to stop herself, she asked " who the hell are you?!" Her words tore apart the silence and his lips broke into the infamous smirk of his.

" fierce are we?" He returned back and looked at her from top to toe. Her seething scarlet face conveyed him the answer. Tucking his hands in the pocket and looking at her, he replied.

"Manik."

"Manik Malhotra."

Yes, it's Crazy.
Love is either Crazy or it's Nothing at all.
-Milan Kundera.

Rate the chapter out of 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Comments and criticisms welcomed.

Loads of Love ❤️
ValliRaghuRaman ❤️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

119K 3.1K 3
Hello People! This is a two shots story on Manik & Nandini with an EPILOGUE! And about the story.. I would say JUST PEEP IN PLZZ. WARNING:- This stor...
23.3K 1.3K 5
Manik Malhotra A passionate singer..a rockstar who has so much inside his heart Nandini Moorthy A simple fun loving girl.... They meet ..they share...
23.9K 1.3K 5
"A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous, that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together... within a minute." "You ma...
1.1M 43.7K 82
Manik and nandini....Two friends.... Nandini a pure soul and Manik evil..... how will nandini Face this Manik who don't understand any thing other th...