An Evermore Ardour

By valliraghu

He was as white as snow, his feelings were pure as the rain drop. She was the breeze to his calm heart , she... More

Description and Details.
Crazy... In Love?!
The Agony Of Hearts.
Her Smile, His Armor.
Gratitude
The Unloved Onlooker.
Alluring Exploration.
Bewitching Brawl.
Update

The Conclusion.

2.5K 198 92
By valliraghu

Eagles, as the saying goes they sense destruction. Seen from the highest peak of one of the mountains of Rashtrakuta Dynasty are the convocation of eagles. The scream of those creatures tore apart the hush of the Palace entrance.

Her Highness, Ananda Nandini Advaitha Murthy is getting on a wedlock with her teenage darling Aridam Abhimanyu Thakkar. His Highness, Kailash Yashwant Murthy knew no bounds to measure his happiness. Finally he got the perfect match for his daughter and a reign who can win over many empires and safeguard his huge dynasty. It's a day to rejoice. A day to celebrate. A day to end his mental agony since the past few months.

Ananda, descended the stairs dressed as the beautiful bride. Kailash could just adore his daughter until his last breathe. He was a single parent, never in his lifetime he let Ananda feel the void of a mother. He took care of all her wants, likes, dislikes. She wants something deep down her heart, the next minute he makes sure her daughter's desire is at her feet. This was his love for Ananda. Except..... except the one wish which she wanted since last six months. He doesn't regret choosing his wish over her desire and yearning. After all he's making sure she's safe. Her destiny called for all the happenings in her life. Now that he has made sure that she abides by him. Kailash is the happiest. He was waiting for the moment when his daughter Ananda would turn Aridam's bride. Wiping away the tears of joy, he escalated to accompany his beauteous girl.

Mid day.

Maan, stabbing the love of your life can never be easy. He didn't think in his 26 years of life that he would be going through such a scenario. But in this moment,he stared at his blood-stained dagger. The dagger which ripped apart his beloved's slender waist. The territory which he claimed his, was filled with the red hot liquid drenching his artistic fingers.

Ananda, with a pale face looked up to his uniquely handsome face with unknown feelings and unsaid questions.

She was aghast!

Never in her dreams did she expect this from Maan for having played with his feelings. She knew it was completely wrong to toy with his blameless heart. In fact, she even tried reasoning it with her Father. But being the obedient little girl, she couldn't go against her father's concern. But did she really deserve getting stabbed by him for the falsified alliance of their's?

If only she could ask those questions?

But all she did was stare!

She stared at him observing his devilishly handsome face conveying millions of unsaid emotions to her in his own language. Maybe she could understand them? Maybe she could comprehend what he wants to impart.

Only if she was genuine with her fondness!

As for Maan, he had to fight all his uprightness, his deep affection.

His bond with Ananda, was the most treasured win.

He wanted to save her, save his love!

Take her away, make her understand and regret all the harsh words which she spewed days before. For once he thought he could get his love back.

He visualised himself slaughtering the betrayal with his undying love.

He foresees their happily ever after?

But one look at her clueless, non resentful face his entire being shook with rage.

Rage to malice, to see her beg for mercy!

At one moment, he wanted to rush her to get the needed facility  so as she survives.

The next he wanted to dig the dagger deeper to retaliate his desolation!

He pressed his dagger earning a groan from Ananda, her doe eyes squinted shedding those pearls which he wanted to treasure evermore. One look into her unimpeachable eyes, he withdrew his dagger.

He witnessed Ananda getting lost into oblivion, she was struggling to keep her eyes open. She could hardly see the surroundings, everything stills. Only thing which she could see was some hazy images of herself and Maan.

Before she could picture them as happened she breathed her last on his thumping chest. She was at peace, finally her forgotten wish was granted.

Looking at the defunct frame of his beloved, his Ananda. His reddened, maddening eyes turned remorseful!

He overlooked Ananda's lifeless body, all that he could see was his loss!

His unimaginable debacle.

His priced possession, being lost in the conquest for his empire.

The Queen of his hearts lying lifeless. Those laughter, those magical eyes which could stir an erupting volcano of desires and love in him are dead now. They're nothing but an organ, which would die as the second passes.

He won't ever get to hear his name from her luscious lips, he wouldn't get those cues which calls him to show his limitless love on her.

Moreover, he wouldn't see the blushing face of his gorgeous beaut who caged him under her sultry eyes.

All he could see was a body devoid of all those feelings which he wanted to feel yet again, with her. Only her!

This very fact reminded him of his incapability.

Yes, he's incapable!

He saw his null self conversing with the demons of this entire world. He saw him getting drowned in a pool of never ending wrath and darkness.

Finally, he saw his destruction!

With that being felt, he let out a huge cry mixed with his victory and grief over his love.

His Ananda.

A girl who brought in colours to his Un dyed arena.

Gaping at her lifeless body he walked over to Kailash summoning his sword on winning his empire back. He didn't hurt him as he had already snatched his life from the living corpse.

He persuaded his father's hunger.

Hunger to get their empire back and set their people free on their own will. But he was limp. Defunct of his own senses, he could feel nothing anymore. He can never love, smile, or even think rationally as he had just annihilated the light of his soul, with his own hands.

He walked away falsely boasting his brooding chest , swords held high which was the added jewel to his hands , they were already adorned with the blood.

Her blood.

Had it been like old days he would've cut his malicious hands for even raising them against her with the thought of hurting the plush skin, the  velvety lining of her body which bewitched him. But he did the same, backstabbing his heart which beats for her love. For which he has been rewarded with her vital fluid.

His sign of valour.

Also,the sign of his loveless life henceforth.

Maan. Maneendra Manik Malhotra, the crowned Prince of Kushan Empire freed his kingdom from the Rashtrakuta dynasty of Maharashtra by man slaughtering his darling beau.

What a victory?

History would sing his praises, how brave and true he was.

How he valued his empire over his petty emotions.

But did he really feel the same?

No!

He could see all his virtue, morality taking the heavenly stay along with his beloved. His naked eye saw the darkness engulfing him and taking away the purity thus making him the Demon he detested, the destroyer which he never wanted to be.

He was no more the Lovable Prince.

He had become the Deadly Demon raging with desire.

Desire of love.

Desire to be loved.

Desire to possess his love.

Desire of acquiring her disfavoured love.

Desire of vengeance!

After being crowned as the King of Kushan Empire Maan set out to be one of the greatest leaders, he not only dealt with enemies using his expertise, but also fought the battle as he lead the soldiers to victory.

For the world, he was the valiant hero who fight his own battles in the battlefield.

But to his own, he was the coward, a craven who killed his love for his own selfish reasons.

All he wanted was pain.

As much as pain so as he overlooks the pain which he endured when he saw Ananda lying limp on his arms.

He fought all the dangerous battles, hoping to get killed or to be awarded with a pain that would kill him, his memory and his very being for all he cared.

Unfortunately whenever he enters the battlefield, he fought a distinct war with his conscience, giving birth to the Demonic side of him.

He won.

He wins all the battles!

Ends up being highly injured!

Nothing ever mattered, worldly wounds stopped hurting him.

His life was just to live, kill and to feed on others fear.

Few years after Ananda's exit, he lost the need to live.

He lost the want to breath anymore.

His own breath suffocated the living hell out of him!

Every breathe he takes reminded of the countless moments which he would've spent with his love.

Every passing second rekindled the thought of her, that how she could've lived.

She would've been back!

Back to where she belongs?

Maybe they would've looked past the betrayal and started it all over!

Only if he was given a chance?

He could go back in time and alter each and every happening that spilt them apart.

The reason which created a never ending divergence between them!

He realised, there's no such chance.

He decided.

It's a waste.

Breathing, killing and moving around like a dead corpse in his scariest best did no good to him nor his soul.

He wanted freedom.

He wanted to free his prisoned soul.

He can't take it anymore. Doesn't mean that he has achieved the impossible.

The pain more than what he felt, on seeing her lifeless.

It's just that he can't take it.

Not now.

Not ever.

He wanted to end it. End it all.

Maybe that could give him the needed pain?

And that was it!

One such inauspicious day,he walked into the fire trying to fight with the inner flame, unnoticed by his subjects.

He never returned.

Ever .

Maneendra Manik Malhotra ended his existence.

The lord of gems, lost his joy and bliss,

Lost his real self,

Lost his happiness,

Finally lost himself!

The very existence which he had to spread love and to care for his Ananda, turned violent. He destroyed everything which came in his way. All these built up and formed a plague for his inner self and caused him to destroy himself.

He died.

His rage was still the same.

He will be back again, this time he would find his long lost way and the zenith.

He left being disgusted with himself.

He envisioned an Evermore with his Ananda.

But he dug a deep hole, in his broken heart and buried it forever, the moment she breathed her last. And now it was his time to follow the suite.

Yes, He died.

But,

His feelings never died!

They're back with fresh vengeance and new diligence and stamina.

He's here to conquer his love, this time around.

Come what may he's here to slay.

Let's see if he could rekindle the saga again and write an Ardour of love for his enraging soul.

An Evermore Ardour,
Is what he deserves for all that he forebore!

Every Story has an End, but in life Every End is just a New Beginning.
                        - Dakota Fanning.

Rate the Chapter Out of 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Comments and Criticisms welcomed.

Loads of Love❤️
ValliRaghuRaman ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 7.7K 50
Separated by the destiny, connected by their hearts! Their story was like a half crescent moon, Incomplete, yet Beautiful! Dive into this romantic sa...
176K 5.9K 17
Nandini's dream job went at stake when the model for the photo shoot ran away. In the moment of stress and panic while she was walking aimlessly on t...
482K 31.2K 38
A/N: Okay guys, I wrote this story 6 years ago, 2015. I was a 16-year-old kid at that time and this story isn't perfect. But it was a very popular bo...
19.3K 1.5K 19
A re-imagination of MaNan's love story in an alternate universe; meaning this story has no connection with the show, barring the characters, that a...