I Found the Babies

By MinnieMeenyMinyMoe

Highest #1 - #babies #1 - #motherlove Terrence didn't waste a moment in pressing me up agains... More

Blurb
Author's Note(Read to avoid confusion)
Character List
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Bonus - Terrence
Bonus - Terrence
Bonus - Terrence
Bonus - Terrence XXX
Dree & Aaron
Dree & Aaron
Dree & Aaron
My Other Works
Oh My God!!!!!
Oh La La
Babes!!!
Alexandria and Aaron

Chapter 18 - Part II XXX

85.2K 2.6K 375
By MinnieMeenyMinyMoe

There was an eerie silence in the car as he parked the car in the driveway. Well you couldn't exactly call it silence: the air around us was crackling, and our loud breaths and pants filled the silence around us.

Terrence was staring at me, with so much desire, that I was now sure that my thong was completely soaked and seat wasn't spared too. My cheeks felt hot, as well as every other part of me his gaze fell upon. He unbuckled his seatbelt slowly, and then leaned over, towards me, trailing a finger softly down my heated cheeks.

I closed my eyes in bliss, parting my lips as his thumb traced them, his own lips not uttering a single word. His breaths fanned my shoulder, and I shivered as his fingers continued to trail downward, right over my breasts and their hardened tips.

I moaned.

"No bra." He whispered, nipping my shoulder softly and I shuddered under his touch. His fingers trailed even lower, and my breath hitched as he traced my taut stomach.

I heard a click, and at the same moment, I pushed him away.

He gave me a confused look, but I flashed him a grin (it was so fucking difficult given how turned on I was) and said:

"Catch me if you can, baby."

And with that I sprinted out of the car. I had been to this farmhouse numerous times, and that was why I knew my way around very well. I kicked off my heels on the grass in a hurry, and entered the house through the open back door because Terrence had the keys. I was giggling all the way, laughing even more when I heard Terrence's playful growls. He was enjoying the chase, I knew it, and I made sure that he was getting a hard one.

Chase, I mean.

I had somehow reached the dining room, and my jaw dropped open when my eyes fell on Terrence who was standing right across the room, with just the dining table in between us. His lips were upturned in a sexy smirk, making my insides melt more than they already were. He was holding my heels in one hand, and his other hand was casually stuffed in his pocket.

"How?" I asked him. He couldn't have picked up my heels and then came all round to unlock the front door so fast.

"I know the house better than you do, love..." A shiver ran down my spine, "And you know that no matter how fast you run away from me, you are going to end up under me. On the bed. And completely naked."

My knees almost buckled under me when he flashed me a lopsided grin, and a shaky breath escaped me. I somehow gathered my wits and stepped away from the dining table, calculating my next step, but right then, just right then...

He lunged at me.

I ducked almost instantly, squealing when his arms found empty air. It took me a moment to notice that he had actually jumped over the chairs and the table, seeing how upturned they were. He lunged for me again, and I dashed towards a side, sticking out my tongue when he failed again.

I was giggling, absentmindedly letting my defences down when he lunged for me again.

I turned this time, but he managed to grab me from behind. He turned me around and forced me up against the nearest wall, trapping my struggling wrists above me tightly. I kept trying to push him away, and kept on struggling, but then he pressed his entire length against me, effectively trapping me under his weight.

"Gotcha, baby!"

I shuddered under him again, and I knew fighting him off was going to be difficult. My body was betraying me completely, arching so that our bodies didn't lose contact. Yet, when his mouth came crashing down, I managed to turn my face away. He didn't mind that too - I felt his smirk when his lips caressed my collarbone. His entire body was leaning against me as he bent lower, his teeth tugging at the sleeve of my dress. I felt so hot, with his hard muscles digging into my flesh, his mouth forcefully nipping and sucking my skin, that I moaned, my eyes rolling at the back of my head.

He didn't miss the opportunity; his tongue entered my parted lips and forced them even more apart, exploring every corner of my mouth as his lips expertly moved against mine. I moaned again, with everything overwhelming me to the point that I didn't realise that I was grinding against him, feeling his hardened shaft through the fabric of his jeans.

He left my wrists that moment, and I threads my fingers in his hair, deepening our kiss. He groaned in my mouth, the sound sending vibrations straight to my soaking core, and I ground against him again. His free hand went behind me and lifted me so that I could wrap my legs around him.

Then he slowly slipped my heels back on.

I pulled away, panting, as he continued to kiss and suck down to my neck, "...why?..." I gasped.

"I..." He gasped, looking up so that his blues could drown me in, "...am going to be the one to take them off." His hand came up to tug my neckline, "Only I will take off this dress..." And his hand came down and slipped under my dress, caressing my thighs till he reached the lace of my thong, "...and this- oh fuck, Alyssa! You're so fucking wet!"

His kissed me again, his fingers now teasing my moist thighs. My hands went down and grabbed the hem of his shirt, pulling it up and off him. He gasped as we had to part to take his shirt off, and the intensity of his look took my breath away.

Fuck, I loved him so much.

This time, I grabbed him by the neck and captured his lips wildly, with so much force that he staggered back till his back was against a chair. He then turned us around and set me down on the dining table, and this way I was taller than him. His fingers threaded in my hair as my fingers went lower, feeling up his hard muscles that quivered under my touch.

"Alyssa..." He groaned, his hand grabbing my thigh possessively and I knew now he had had enough. My hand had now reached his V-line, and now was trailing lower to the bulge down there.

But he was faster than me.

Before I could even unbutton his jeans, he threw me over his shoulder and walked towards the master bedroom. My head was spinning and I felt dizzy, my raging hormones making me feel more than I could take.

I yelped loudly when he threw me on the soft mattress, and his body instantly covered mine.

"Alyssa...now is probably the only moment you can stop me. Are you- fuck, Alyssa...stop...I got it."

Wondering what I did to him?

Simple, I grabbed his crotch, the fabric taut and firm, as he hardened and twitch again. He grabbed my wrists and held them up above me once again.

"Terrence...please..." I moaned, my core aching for friction.

"Please what, baby?"

"Let me touch you..." I begged unashamedly.

"Nah." He clucked his tongue, his mouth hovering over my breasts. "You have teased me enough as it is, today. Now it's my turn. Tell me one thing: did you like this dress?"

"No-"

With just one tug, the dress was ripped off me. I was lying at his mercy, breathless, only in my thong and my heels. His blue eyes sparkled and gleamed with oh, God - so much lust, and his gaze roamed over me as if he was worshipping me, as if he had never seen a woman before.

He licked his lips as his eyes were trained on my breasts, heavy with desire, my nipples hard and aching for his touch. My chest was heaving as I kept staring at him, tightening my legs around him as leaned down to kiss hollow at the base of my throat.

I moaned again, a soft and breathy moan that begged him for more. His mouth travelled lower, feathering over the top of my breasts and as he continued to suck and bite my skin.

"You know..." He breathed, his voice so fucking deep that my core tingled, "...sometimes, I want to be a little baby, like Ryan..."

"Why?"

"Because he gets to do this..."

And then he swooped down on me, his eyes meeting mine as his mouth closed over one of my nipples, his hand cupping and kneading my other breast. My back arched off the bed as I pushed my breasts towards his mouth, my moans getting louder and louder as he sucked, tugged and flicked my breasts. My fingers threaded into his hair and then ran down his back, digging in when the pleasure was too much for me.

Milk trickled off my other breast, and Terrence readily lapped it up, the sight making me shudder under him. The things... Oh my...the things that he was doing to me with those fingers and his tongue...he was driving me wild, his musky scent engulfing me just like his arms were caging me in.

"No wonder I always wanted to be in Ryan's place..." His mouth was now cleaning up the remaining milk that was oozing out of my nipples.

"But now, I realise something..."

"What?" I murmured distractedly as his teeth nipped my navel.

"As a baby, I can't do this-"

One moment, I felt him grab my thighs and throw my legs over his shoulders, and the other moment, my mind went blank.

"Terrence!" I screamed his name, my voice echoing off the walls of the house. He had torn off whatever little fabric was left on my body, and all I could feel now was his head between my legs, his tongue at my clit and his stubble scraping my inner thighs.

"Terr-Oh god... Terrence!" I kept moaning his name, my eyes closed and my head thrown back and my legs tightened around his shoulders. My fingers knotted in his hair yet again, and my hips ground against his face on their own accord.

Terrence grabbed my hips firmly, keeping them in place as his tongue flicked and teased my dripping core. He groaned once and twice, and just the voice made me gush more and more. My cheeks, that were already hot, now flushed deep red as I could see that even his forehead was glistening with my arousal.

Oh, fuck!

My body refused to stay still, and I writhed and shivered as my head spun, almost making me see stars with how a strange kind of pressure built within me. My legs, around his shoulders quivered and trembled as his tongue kept assaulting me, circling, probing the places I never reached.

And that was when he slowly slipped a finger inside me.

My eyes rolled at the back of my head and my thighs tightened, as he boldly slipped in another finger.

And another.

Three fingers, and I already felt so full. His fingers stretched and teased my inner walls, making my body buck off the bed wildly. I moaned his name loudly as I looked towards him, his blue eyes meeting mine as he continued his sweet torture. He groaned when I tugged at his hair and brought his face closer to me. There was a moment when I thought I couldn't do anymore...

And I exploded...into my first ever orgasm.

It felt shattering, as if my fragile little body had shattered in thousand small pieces. My heart and my lungs had stopped, but my whole body shuddered as Terrence kept licking, sucking and nipping me, pushing me more and more over the edge.

"Terrence....please...fuck...Terrence..." I gasped, my chest still heaving from my breathlessness.

"It's alright, baby. I've got you." He murmured, sitting up while he wiped off his face that was glistening with my juices. He slowly came up towards me, a lazy smirk on his face that made me smile.

He kissed me, really kissed me, like he never did before. His tongue snaked inside my mouth and it was so fucking hot as we both fought each other with out mouths. His hands were roaming and wandering all over my body, pinching and kneading wherever he could as he hands slipped between my legs. I reached down and unzipped his fly, hooking my thumbs in the waistband of his jeans as well as his boxers and pushing them down together.

His erection sprang out, and twitched against my soaking core. I moaned as Terrence slowly ground himself against me, and I reached down to hold him.

But he stopped me.

"Not now, babe. You'll get scared." He flashed me a cocky smirk and grabbed my thighs, spreading them apart so that he could settle himself in between. He descended down on me for another kiss, feather light ones- oh my, so gentle, that I felt like I had dissolved into the bed.

I was so lost in the sweet kiss, so lost in the emotions that we poured into each other, that I didn't even hear him tearing the foil packet. It was when his tip slightly teased my entrance when I let out a loud gasp in his mouth.

"Steady baby, hold still, alright?" He murmured fervently in mouth.

Before I could even nod properly, he entered me halfway with a sharp thrust.

I moaned.

I screamed.

I don't know.

"Fuck, Terrence! Fuck! It...it..."

"It's alright, babe, I got you. You- shit! Alyssa, you feel so good..."

A guttural groan escaped him as he gritted his teeth when I clenched my inner walls around him. Taking it as a sign to continue, he slowly started to move, steadily, pushing further and further into me. I clutched his biceps tightly, biting my lip hard when it stung more than I could take.

He was still going slowly, very slowly...and I...I wanted more...

"Just fuck me, Terrence!"

And that set him off. With one loud roar he entered as far as he could go inside me, and I felt like I would pass out at that moment. More and more desire flooded in my lower abdomen, my legs wrapped tightly around him and my walls tightened more and more around him. I was taking him in as much as I could, as much as my body could take him in and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"Terrence..." I moaned, "Terrence..."

"Yes, baby, yes." And groaning that, he set up his pace, steadily going faster and faster inside me.

He started off gently, at a slow and steady pace so I could keep up with him. We moaned, groaned as our bodies joined, with him reaching those depths of mine that were never explored. He felt so good against me, inside me, the sweet scent of sex, sweat and simply Terrence making me forget everything around me.

His thrust were now faster, quicker, deeper, yet somehow sharper, his muscles flexing; bunching and loosening against my body. I pressed open mouthed kissed on his shoulder as his teeth closed around my nipples once again, suckling and kissing me till my heightened emotions were too much for me.

I let go.

It had been building up in me ever since, making my entire body quiver around him. It was good...so fucking good that I felt like I flew around a thousand different dimensions before coming back to earth. My heart had stopped, yet I gulped in huge breaths for air as Terrence came, with such a force that it sent me over the edge yet again.

He collapsed right on top of me, and I welcomed the feeling of his heavy weight on top of me. All of my emotions intensified at that moment, but above all, it was my love for him that grew boundless.

I knew I couldn't fall in love with anyone else.

He slowly pulled out of me, and I winced, feeling the stinging core that felt too good after Terrence's assault. Before his body could leave mine, I tightened my arms around him.

"Terrence?" I asked, running my hands down to his ass as he shivered.

"Yes, baby?" He rasped, and buried his face in my shoulder.

"Can I see you now?" I grinned, and I could feel him shaking his head and chuckling. I took that moment of weakness as an opportunity to flip us, so that I was on top of him. I grinned at him and gave him a sloppy kiss on his mouth, and no matter how badly my limbs felt like noodles, I managed to slide backwards and-

Holy shit!

He was...big. And he was just half as hard right now. Mesmerised, I took his slowly hardening erection in my small hands, slowly stroking his foreskin with my fingers. He felt soft, velvety smooth and hard in my palms, and I ran my fingers along the throbbing veins that bulged out.

His soft groans spurred me on and he kept repeating my name like a chant, making my legs dampen once again. I was dripping for him, wanting him to be inside me again and again..

"I'm riding you, Terrence." And with that I positioned myself on top of him, but he held hips before I could even even move.

"No, Alyssa. You'll be sore-" I silenced him with a kiss and slowly trailed downwards.

"Please, Terrence..." I whined, "Just once more..."

"Fuck, Alyssa....don't make it- Fuck, shit! Oh fuck, don't stop."

I had lowered myself onto him, steadied myself by clutching his arms that were holding my hips and had clenched myself tightly, slowly moving up and down, looking at his parted lips and hooded eyes with my own. It was so fucking hot, watching him so powerless in my hold, as I kept moving, faster and faster, till I could feel it growing up in my lower abdomen. One of his arms went around me and held me tightly as he took the lead, and the other went to touch and tease the bundle of nerves that sent me in a frenzy.

He wasn't gentle, no.

He flipped us over, again, and my moans turned into screams as his pace turned wild, ramming into me with an animalistic fervour. I screamed his name when he grabbed my ass and squeezed it hard, slamming against me so hard that I could hear the headboard of the banging against the wall. He growled something incoherent, cursing himself about something when my befuddled brain had actually caught onto what exactly he was saying.

We forgot the condom! He had thrown away the previous one.

"Two babies are enough, for now, fuck!"

And he came, managing to pull out before he could send his babies inside me. He groaned as he spilled himself on my stomach and my breasts, and watching him sent me over the edge again.

Mind-fucking-blowing it was, the orgasm that shuddered through me. We both were breathing loudly as the after effects of the orgasm faded away, with him on top of me groaning once again as I could feel him hardening against me, once again.

Then the killjoy murmured...

"Come on, babe, let me clean you up."

But with the look I was giving him, we both knew that we would end up fucking each other till we both passed out.

And yeah we did....but after we realised that I was still wearing my heels.

*************************

My eyes fluttered open, and when all my senses had woken up, all I could smell and feel was Terrence.

It felt so fucking good.

I snuggled deeper into the sheets, closer to the warm body that was spooning me from behind. His heavy arm was draped around me, right under my breasts, and his leg was thrown over me, his half-hard erection poking my hip.

Was he awake the entire time?

"I didn't want to wake you up."

It was Terrence who whispered it, his lips caressing my shoulder, making me shiver slightly even though I was completely warm and cozy with him spooning me. "I rarely find you looking so peaceful and calm."

Oh come on, I'm always peaceful and calm.

"What do you mean?" I mumbled groggily, and my voice was muffled because of the sheets around me.

His fingers caressed my hips and I felt him twitch, behind me. "You are always worrying about something, someone or another." I could feel his lips twitch into a pout, "Mostly, you are fussing over the twins, and the rest is taken up by Allie and Lucy. The time we spend together, alone, is spent sleeping, eating, making out or discussing out the day's events. And when you fell asleep just an hour ago, I realised that I have rarely been able to watch you drool and snore."

I scrunched up my nose when he chuckled at his last line, and gave him the best reply my sleepy brain could muster:

"I wake up to your morning breath everyday."

"Your morning breath is as bad as mine."

I grinned in the sheets, "I've become used to it now. It doesn't feel good without it, and I hate waking up without having you next to me."

"I'll take you to all my business trips, now and then. Even better if we manage to squeeze a quickie or two in between the meetings." I could feel his own smile as his lips now reached my nape.

His erection was even harder now, pressed firmly against my hip, and I involuntarily wiggled my behind, biting my lip as I did so. He was thick, huge and hard, and I gulped when I was reminded of how it felt inside me. I had always thought that porn was a big fat liar, all the erotica I had read, too, but looking at him, and remembering what I felt an hour or two before, I realised that it wasn't.

Sex with Terrence felt so much better.

Terrence groaned, "Not now, Alyssa. You've had enough for now. You do remember that you couldn't walk after we did it, right?"

I blushed a little remembering how we were both still wrapped around each other after I was finally on the verge of passing out due to too much pleasure. In all honesty, I was so tired that I even refused to let him pull out of me, my legs loosely, yet firmly wrapped around his waist.

And we were against the wall then.

He had to carry me to the bed then, with me clinging to him like a baby monkey, and he had put me down gently, unwrapping my legs that already felt cramped. He took off my heels, cleaned both of us up, and then lied down next to me, pulling up the covers around us and spooning me.

Trust me, it didn't take me long to fall asleep like that, no matter how much I just wanted to stay awake and look at him.

"Alyssa?" He suddenly asked.

"What?"

"Not to ruin the moment, but what do you think Aaron and Allie are doing?"

I turned around in his arms, slightly wincing when I could feel how sore I still was, and buried my face in his chest. I mumbled, "I hope they are just looking after the twins, maybe clearing out the differences, just that. The tension between them is still so stifling."

"And what do you think our twins are doing?" He asked again.

I smiled against his chest, creepily inhaling his musky scent, "Hopefully keeping the stupid-and-hopelessly-in-love duo engaged."

His fingers were tracing small circles on my back, and I sighed contentedly, not yet ready to fall asleep, again. I just wanted to do...nothing, you know? Just lie here, all day, warm, sated, sore, with all those butterflies never ceasing to flutter inside me. It was just like the cliché moment when all you wanted was for the time to freeze, knowing very well that you had only a few hours left to spend alone with the man you're so much in love with.

God, love.

Honestly, love wasn't something I had given a lot of importance to. I believed in it, of course, but I was never too sure that one day even I could have a love life. Finding my one true love was never a part of my bucket lists, but now I don't think I can function without that one particular emotion.

Even though Terrence and I were still in, what we call, the honeymoon phase of our relationship, which would perhaps fade away one day, I was quite sure that I wouldn't want anyone else in my life.

"You know what?" Terrence said, out of the blue, and I looked up to catch a beautiful, crooked smile on his face.

"What?"

"I was unsure about a particular thing, till today. Now I'm sure about it; sure as hell." He grinned.

I raised a brow at him, "And what is it that you are so sure about?"

All he gave was a totally cryptic answer:

"Yes. Yes, I do. I totally fucking do."

**************************
Phew! Sex scenes are difficult when you haven't even made out properly with someone. I had only eroticas to depend upon( Wattpad has so many horny people!!)

There are three things that I can do with this chapter:

1. Rate the entire book mature(something I don't want to do)

2. Take out this chapter and make another book for mature chapters( I'm too lazy to do that)

3. Make this chapter private (only followers can see it.)

Love,
M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 19.1K 52
{Completed} Book #1 He finally answered the phone after the third ring. " You wanted to destroy me right ? Don't worry i'll do it for you, i wont di...
408K 9.3K 54
This book contains sexual assault, suicidal behaviour, drugs, alcohol and self harm. If any of these things trigger you, I advise you not to read thi...
28.7M 879K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
510K 13.6K 51
When Allison's step mother and sister betrayed her for her wealth. Along with her loving husband, her world came crashing down. They throw her on st...