Guide To BTS | 방탄소년단

By BTS

BTS' Official Community Guide on Wattpad. Who is BTS? Read and find out! If you are curious about BTS, this i... More

Welcome, first time with BTS?
🏆 Awards & Achievements 🏆 (Needs Update)
Rap Line
The Official Guide to Supporting BTS
"Map of the Soul: Persona" Official Comeback Guide
"Map Of The Soul: 7" - Official Comeback Guide
BTS Comeback - English Single "Dynamite"
BTS 7th Anniversary Comeback Guide: 7 Million Pre-orders
"BE" - Official Comeback Guide

ARMY - The BTS Official Fandom

5.9K 375 608
By BTS

(Here's a meme for y'all hands up if you can relate lmao)

💣💣💣💣💣💣💣

What is ARMY?

ARMY stands for Adorable Representative MC for Youth! ARMY is the official fandom name for BTS fans and is a name created and approved by BigHit Entertainment, the management company for BTS.

International ARMY are called [I-lovelies] 💕

Korean ARMY are called [K-Diamonds] 💎

Any other country specific ARMY is usually referred to by the abbreviation of their country name. 

J-ARMY = Japanese ARMYs

B-ARMY = Brazilian ARMYs

etc...

💣💣💣💣💣💣💣

What does it mean to be an ARMY?

If you like, support, defend, and trust BTS then you are an ARMY! There is no degree of who is better at being an ARMY than others! We are a family and we appreciate each other!

💣💣💣💣💣💣💣

What does a typical ARMY do for BTS?

I'm glad you asked 

The bare minimum is to be there for our boys and make them proud!

However, you should do the following as well if you have time!

💣💣💣💣💣💣💣

Streaming:

You can stream their music at places like YouTube, Apple Music, Spotify, Soundcloud, Amazon MusicMelon, and other streaming apps.

Apple Music/Spotify/Amazon Music has all of their albums (excluding hidden tracks in physical albums) and contributes towards music charts like Billboard. Most of these apps provide free streaming services and offers a premium (paid) ad-free and offline listening experience.

Soundcloud doesn't have most of their songs but has covers and tracks from BTS not released on their albums (they are amazing, please go listen to them if you have time).

(How can you not like this gem?! it's on SoundCloud folks)

Melon is a Korean music streaming app that most Korean folks use, so probably not the most relevant app unless you are fluent in Korean.

YouTube has all of their official music videos on the iBigHit and performances on BANGTANTV channel. Please check it out from time to time to boost their views!

💣💣💣💣💣💣💣

Social Media:

BTS is the most social celebrities in the world! They just broke the Guinness World Records for most Twitter engagements for a music group! (November 20, 2017)

Like all of us, you are probably an international fan, so the best place to keep up with BTS is on Weverse and Twitter.

Weverse is a plaform where BTS members and other BigHit Label artists can interact with their fans. Fans can write posts to artists and share content. There are moderators and the artists themselves can interact to a fan post or post some content. Most of them time posts and comments made by BTS themselves also get reposted on Twitter and Instagram as well.

Unfortunately because Weverse is a centralized platform to connect with BTS there are a lot of "no jams armys" posting really cringy comments. It's still a great place if you're just looking for BTS to post selfies or cute comments though.

If you don't know what a "no jams army" is look it up, if you still don't get what it means... you're probably a no jam army. Nothing wrong with that I just don't respect you :)

 Their twitter handle is BTS_twt and they post frequently, it also has a really active ARMY fanbase if you want to make ARMY friends. If you're looking for the backbone of the I-ARMY fandom that is the best place to go.

BTS also has an official DAUM fan cafe forum, it's hard to get into (there are quizzes and levels) and has many rules, most importantly you would also need to be fluent in Korean. I believe K-ARMYs still use this despite having Weverse but I'm not too sure if BTS is active or not on there.

You can also catch some fun variety show styled videos of BTS on the Weverse app! It's a great place to watch Run BTS! which is a BTS only variety show (free).

There is also Facebook and Instagram, but BTS doesn't have personal accounts on there (as far as we know, they might have private ones) so it's mostly official news.

Important!!! Make sure you know that the accounts you are following are actually BTS and have a verified checkmark, otherwise they are fan accounts and not BTS themselves!

Not saying fan accounts aren't important, just don't want you all to follow the wrong accounts.

💣💣💣💣💣💣💣

Awards & Voting:

I'm going to repeat this again and again...

But PLEASE vote for BTS during awards voting seasons. I cannot stress this enough. It is so important to our boys that we vote for them in Korean or International award shows.

Why should you vote?

This was at the Melon Music Awards 2016, where they won their first Album of the Year (daesang), they were genuinely surprised when they were called out on the stage.

Please look at all of their expressions, this is not staged.

Please also watch this short video when BTS won Artist of the Year 2016 at the Mnet Asian Music Awards (daesang), the biggest music award in Asia.

They deserve everything in the world for their dedication and love to their music, careers, and most importantly their fans.

For those of you that didn't know, they were rumoured to almost disband after their second mini album release. They also publically addressed disbandment considerations after winning Artist of the Year awards in 2018 due to the amout of pressure after their international breakthrough.

The LEAST you can do is vote for BTS when you have the time, please make our boys proud.

💣💣💣💣💣💣💣

Merchandise & Concerts

You can also purchase their albums and buy their merchandise such as the ARMY bomb (a.k.a official light stick of BTS) on the official BigHit website, along with other merchandise!

You can attend their concerts and events, however it is extemely difficult to get tickets in general.

With all that's been said, there is no defined activity for supporting BTS. Do what you can, when you can do it and just make the best of your experience with them and have fun. That's the important part!

💣💣💣💣💣💣💣

ARMY Guidelines You Should Follow

1. Be respectful towards other fandoms and remind other ARMYs that their image reflects back to BTS. 

2. Stream and vote for BTS as much as possible, but make sure you are focusing on your studies/work/life as well. 

3. Appreciate and love all 7 of them. You can have a bias and bias wrecker but all members should be appreciated and loved. 

4. Do not ask for other members when one BTS member is live-streaming or on social media. 

5. ARMY is a huge fandom so we get blamed for a lot of K-POP related problems. Don't engage and don't fuel the fire. Correct misinformation and report any malicious accouts.

6. Don't apologize to others on behalf of ARMYs. It is not your place to throw ARMYs and BTS under the bus for validation from others.

7. If you meet them in real life please keep your hands to yourself and respect the members' personal space.

8. Learn your fan chants and cheer for BTS when they are performing. 

9. LOVE YOURSELF ❤️

💣💣💣💣💣💣💣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3M 378K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
78.2K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
292K 20.5K 153
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...