The Crazy Life- Vampire Diari...

Galing kay EmmaQuinn7

It all starts with a sarcastic teen by the name of Stiles Stilinski leaves Beacon Hills and moves in with his... Higit pa

The Crazy Life
Season 1
'Its Happening All Over Again!'
'Something Isn't Right Here'
'No One's Safe'
'Witch's Are Real?'
'Am I Going Crazy?'
'I Did Something I Don't Regret'
'This Is One Weird Halloween Party'
'Wow, Stefan's Old'
'I Ship It'
'Just Not My Day'
'Road Trip Time'
Thank You!!!!!!
'There Is A Crazy Vampire After Me'
'Im A Bargaining Chip, Thats New'
'I Love You"
'The Tomb Is Open!'
'I Missed You"
'Christmas!'
Announcement
'Suprise Visit'
'Under Attack'
'Kidnapped'
'I Got Bit!'
'History Teacher By Day, Vampire Hunter By Night'
'Rescue Mission'
'Barely Beating'
'Waking Up'
'Woah! Who Slept with Who?'
'Stefan Is Fun?'
'Phone Call'
'Bonnie Returns'
'Stefan The Blood Junkie'
'Miss Mystic Falls'
'Stefan Is MIA'
'Elena Knows'
'Field Trip With Damon And Alaric'
'Thats Disgusting'
'Damon, we need to talk'
'Don't Tell Me, She's Threaten To Kill Someone?'
'I Think You Have Won The Award For Being One Cold-Hearted Person'
'Wait, Jeremy Was Kidnapped?'
'Two Days Left'
'Going Home'

'Are Event's Always Like This?'

13K 367 56
Galing kay EmmaQuinn7

Part 2

Mystic Falls High School

The 50's dance. Elena and Stefan's arms are linked, walk into the dance, with Damon standing close to Stiles, hands brushing together from time to time. They look around the dance floor for any sign of danger. Alaric spots Damon from the other side of the room and the smile falls from his face as he recognises who Damon is.

Elena is standing by the punch bowl with Stiles who is nervously fidgeting with his hands, Elena is trying to calm him down. Caroline and Bonnie approach.

Elena looks to them with a strained smile. Stiles looks to the girls, not smiling, then turns to the dance floor. Elena sighs before greeting her best friends. "Having fun?"

Caroline huffs in boredom. "No, but this took about two hours, so I'm at least staying half of that."

Bonnie looks to Stiles in concern. "Are you alright, Stiles?"

Stiles looks to her and gives a small smile. "Yeah. I'm fine, just not feeling that well tonight, that's all."

Bonnie, gives him a look, that shows that she doesn't believe him but doesn't press it. She looks off into the distance before scoffing.

"What's Damon doing here?"

Elena and Caroline turn to look at Damon, who is standing with Stefan. Elena turns back around.

Elena explains to them with a grimace. "He wanted to come. I promise. He'll behave. If he doesn't, then I'll send Stiles after him."

Stiles gives her a 'WTF' look, Caroline huffs in annoyance. "So what is this, like, a foursome now, you two and the Salvatore brothers?"

Elena quickly shakes her head. "No, but if I'm gonna be with Stefan, then I have to learn to tolerate Damon. Plus Stiles is friends with him, so it's not like I can kill him."

Bonnie stares at Damon. "There's a thought."

Caroline nods slowly. "Hmm. I'll help."

Caroline and Bonnie clink their glasses together. Elena looks down, trying hard not to smile at her friends' comments. Stiles finally looks around to notice he is surrounded by girls, blushing, he quickly turns around to grab some punch.

Alaric is looking towards Damon, who is standing across the room watching Stiles, his arms folded over his chest.

££££££££££££££££££££££

Bonnie, Caroline and Stiles are still mingling around the punch bowl. Damon approaches them.

Damon greets them with a smirk. "Hi, Bonnie. Wanna dance?"

Bonnie glares at him "I'm out of here."

Bonnie and Caroline look at him with disgust. Bonnie starts to walk away but Damon blocks her with his body, Stiles grabs his arm.

Damon looks at Bonnie with a fake apologetic look. "Please give me another chance."

Bonnie doesn't respond and moves around Damon, walking away from him. Caroline glared at Damon.

"Back off, Damon."

Caroline follows Bonnie. Damon watches them leave. He turns back to Stiles with a innocent smile, Stiles shakes his head, trying to hold in his laughter. Elena and Stefan walk over to them.

Elena looks around for her two best friends. "Where did they go?"

Damon shrugs. "I don't know."

Stiles snorts. "He scared them off." Damon turns to him with a betrayed look. Which makes Stiles laugh.

Stefan glares at Damon, not finding this funny. "What did you say to them?"

"I was perfectly polite. Elena, would you like to dance?"

Elena smiles cheekily. "I would love to."

Elena looks up at Stefan.

"May I have this dance?"

Stefan lends her his arm and she takes it. Elena looks up Damon with a devilish smile. Damon rolls his eyes. Elena and Stefan go onto the dance floor. Damon looks to Stiles with a smile, He shakes his head.

"Nope, you didn't ask me first."

Damon chuckles, grabbing Stiles hand, pulls it up to his face and kisses the back of it, making Stiles blushes bright red.

Across the room, Noah, the boy with the hoodie, watches Stiles.

£££££££££££££££££££££

Stefan and Elena, both smiling broadly, continue to dance to a fast paced song. Damon watches them with Stiles from off the dance floor. Alaric approaches them.

Alaric looks to Damon. "Yeah, I don't recognise you. How'd you get roped into chaperoning? Alaric Saltzman. I'm the new history teacher." Alaric looks to Stiles and salutes him, he does it back.

Alaric and Damon shake hands. Damon glares, not liking how friendly the teacher is with Stiles.

"Ah, the, uh, cursed faculty position."

Alaric looks to him, pretending to know. "So I've been told."

"Damon. Salvatore."

Alaric raises an eyebrow. "Salvatore, as in, uh, Stefan?"

Damon nods. "He's my little brother. I'm his legal guardian, hence the chaperoning."

Alaric nods along with him, Stiles raises an eyebrow. "I hear he's very bright, not that I've had a chance to see for myself."

"Well, his attendance record's a little spotty. Family drama."

Alaric is grilling him for answers. "No parents?"

"Mm, it's just the two of us now."

"You, uh—you live here your whole life?" Stiles looks to his history teacher with narrowed eyes, trying to figure out what he is doing.

"On and off. Travel a bit."

"Really? Where? Around the states?" Damon raises an eyebrow, looking to Stiles who does the same look. "I'm sorry. I'm nosy. I, I don't mean to pry. Look, it was nice meeting you."

Damon smirks. "You, too."

Alaric starts walking away. "Enjoy the rest of the dance."

Alaric pats Damon on the arm and walks past him. Damon watches him leave. Turning to Stiles, "He's up to something." Stiles nods, agreeing.

££££££££££££££££££££

Stiles walks to Elena, who is standing with Stefan. Feeling watched, he turns his head and sees a boy in a hoodie staring at him with a sinister smile. Gulping, Stiles walks faster, finally getting to the couple, they raise an eyebrow towards him.

Stiles nods his head in the boy's direction. "See the boy over there, I think he is the vampire."

Stefan looks to where he nods. "Get Damon."

Stefan quickly walks across the dance floor, pushing students out of his way. The boy in the hoodie has exited the dance and walks down a crowded corridor into another darker corridor. Stefan enters the corridor and sees the boy turn the corner. Stefan jogs after him, then when they are in the darkened corridor, he vamp speeds over to the boy, grabs him by his hoodie and slams him into the lockers.

The boy looks to him without an expression. "What did I do?"

Stefan looks at the boy, confused.

Stefan growls. "Where is he?"

The boy starts to explain what happened. "I was getting a soda, and then this guy gave me his hoodie."

Stefan looks around, realising he's been tricked into leaving Elena and Stiles alone.

£££££££££££££££££££££

Elena is holding Stiles hand, walking across the dance floor, searching for Damon. Her cell phone rings. She takes it out of her pocket and answers it.

Noah starts talking. "Hello, Elena." Elena looks to Stiles with a terrified expression. Stiles grabs the phone and holds it between them, so then can both listen. "Here's what you two are going to do." Elena is looking around for the source of the call. "There's an exit door behind you. You both have five seconds."

Elena answer's without hesitation. "No."

Noah chuckles. "Or your brother dies."

Both teens look over at the punch bowl where Jeremy is serving punch. They see Noah standing near him, on his phone.

"I can snap his neck so fast I bet there's not even a witness. Now, start walking."

They start backing towards the door. Stiles glares. "Don't you dare touch him."

"Keep walking. Through the door."

They keep walking backwards across the floor. Noah starts walking past Jeremy. Worried, they continue to watch him, but Noah passes Jeremy without even touching him. Elena hangs up her phone and runs out the exit still holding Stiles hand. Both teens run down the corridor, Stiles having Deja Vu  from the attack by the Alpha at the high school. They turn into another corridor and come to a set of doors. Stiles attempts to open the doors but they are chained shut. They rush down a different corridor and opens the door to the cafeteria.

They run across the room to the other set of doors, only to find them locked. Across the room, Noah flings open a set of double doors and before they can move, he speeds towards them. Elena attempts to bolt but Noah grabs her by her hair and Elena screams and struggles to get away. Noah pulls her in towards him then throws her across a table. Elena lands hard on the floor. Noah looks toward a wide eyed Stiles, the Vampire grabs Stiles by the throat and pushes him onto the wall. He extends his fangs and prepares to bite, but Elena runs over to them stabs him in the back with a pencil. Noah, unprepared for this, tries takes the pencil out of his back, Stiles kicks him where the sun doesn't shine. Noah drops him, Stiles runs over to Elena, grabbing her hand.

Elena prepares to attack again and Noah raises his hand to defend himself, but Elena's pencil weapon goes straight through the palm of his hand. Noah looks down at his hand and while he's distracted, Elena stabs him with another pencil and pushes Noah to the floor. As Noah struggles to get up, Elena pulls Stiles backwards and bumps into a mop bucket. She turns around and grabs the mop from the bucket and uses her knee to break the handle in two to create a stake, passing one over to Stiles. Noah rips the pencil out of his hand and gets up.

As he advances towards Elena, she thrusts the stake towards him, but he is too quick and grabs her wrist. Stiles stabs him through the side of his body.  Noah takes the stake out of her hand and tosses it aside, then grabbing the stake from his side, pulling it out. Stiles tries to free Elena from his grasp. He then grabs Stiles as well, leaning to bite his neck. Elena screams, Stiles yells, trying to move away but before Noah can bite him, Stefan rips him away from Stiles and tosses him to the ground, resulting in him letting the teens go. Noah gets up from the floor.

Damon glares at him with hatred, helping Stiles up from the floor. "Hey, dickhead." Noah looks to Damon who has a stake in his hand and a tired looking Stiles on his other side.  "Nobody wants to kill you. We just wanna talk."

Noah smiles and rushes back towards Stiles. Damon throws the stake to Stefan, who grabs it and stakes Noah in the stomach. Noah grunts and falls to his knees. Damon helps Stiles walk over to Elena and Stefan to interrogate him.

Stefan glares down at him. "Now you feel like talking'?"

Noah chuckles. "Screw you."

Stefan digs the stake in deeper. Noah groans in pain. Stiles starts to fall asleep on Damon's shoulder.

Stefan shakes his head. "Wrong answer. Why are you doing this?"

Noah answers with a sinister smile. "Because it's fun."

Stefan digs the stake in a little bit more. "What do you want with Stiles?"

"He smells delicious And she looks like Katharine."

Stiles shivers in fear, getting a little closer to Damon, who tightens his grip on him. Elena and Stefan look to Noah in shock.

Damon talks to him next. "You knew Katherine?"

Noah laughs and gasps. "Oh. You thought you were the only ones. You don't even remember me."

Damon leans over as much as he can with Stiles in his arm, towards Noah.

"Tell me how to get in the tomb. Hmm?"

"No."

Stefan leans back down and drives the stake in deeper.

"The grimoire." Noah groans out.

Damon keeps asking. "Where is it?"

Stefan drives the stake in deeper. Noah gasps.

"Check the journal. The journal. Jonathan's journal. Johnathan Gilbert's."

Outside of the cafeteria, Anna looks in, looking helplessly as Noah is tortured. Damon stands up and grimaces.

Stefan starts grilling him for answers. "Who else is working with you?"

Out in the hallways, a door open. Anna hears this and runs off before she is caught. Alaric appears from down the corridor and walks towards the cafeteria.

Damon, has his nose in Stiles hair, who is nearly asleep. "Who else is there?"

"No. You're gonna have to kill me."

Damon looks at Stefan, rolls his eyes, and nods. Stefan removes the stake from Noah's stomach. Stefan waits for a moment then stakes Noah in the heart. Elena gasps in shock, making Stiles jump. Noah falls to the floor and begins to desiccate.

Elena looks to them in shock. "What do we, how are you gonna find the others now?"

Damon stares down at Stiles, answering Elena's question. "He had to die."

"But..."

Stefan is the one to answer her next. "Elena, he's been invited in."

They hear a door open and see Alaric coming through one of the door's windows. Stefan looks at Damon.

"Go. I got this."

Damon passes over a sleeping Stiles and walks out of the cafeteria. Stefan grabs Elena's hand, while carrying Stiles, comforting her. Outside, Alaric is quickly walking down another corridor. Damon turns the corner and sees him. He vamp speeds in front of Alaric and Alaric stops abruptly.

Alaric clears his throat. "Hey."

Damon starts to compel Alaric. "What were you doing?"

Alaric answers with no emotion. "Looking for Ms. Hilden."

"Why are you in Mystic Falls?"

Alaric answers again. "I got a job as a teacher."

Damon glares at him, suspiciously. "Do you know what I am?"

"You're my student's brother."

"Is everything you're telling me the truth?"

"Yes."

Damon stares at him for a second. "Then forget we had this conversation."

Damon walks away. Alaric stands still for a moment, shaken by the encounter, he looks down at his closed hand and opens it, revealing that he has vervain.

££££££££££££££££££££

Stefan and Damon are leaning against a doorway, facing each other, in a corridor, as they talk about the night's events.

"There's no way that idiot was working' alone."

Stefan looks to him with a raised eyebrow. "You are." Damon grimaces at him. "So the grimoire, that was Emily's, right? That's what you need to reverse the spell. When the founding families burned her, they took her things, and you were hoping that dad's journal would tell you where it is."

Damon chuckles, spreading his arms. "Look at you putting' the pieces together. Good for you. I was half-right. Well, it's out there now. Let the games begin."

"My offer still stands."

Damon raises an eyebrow. "Yeah, with some hidden caveats, no doubt."

Stefan shakes his head. "No. Nothing hidden about it. No lies. No deception. I'm there when you open up that tomb, you and Katherine go, and the other 26 vampires die."

"If I agree?"

Stefan answers without hesitation. "I'll help you."

Damon narrows his eyes at his brother. "Why should I trust you?"

"Because I'm your brother."

Damon shakes his head. "No, that's not gonna cut it. Also why would I need you when I already got Stiles?"

Stefan answers truthly. "Because I want you gone. And Stiles can't help you with everything."

Damon pauses for a moment, thinking if this is an acceptable reason to trust Stefan. Then he nods.

"OK."

Stefan nods, sealing the terms to their agreement.

£££££££££££££££££££££

Gilbert House

Stiles had woken up when he got home and he is now laying on his bed with Damon next to him. Silencing surrounding the two of them.

"Well." Damon starts, Stiles looks towards him. "At least the Vampire's gone, don't need to worry about him coming after you again."

Stiles chuckles. "Yeah, you know. While running through the corridors, It reminded me about what happened back in Beacon Hill's."

Damon raises an eyebrow. "How so?"

"Well, Me and Scott were running for our lives from the Alpha that was trying to kill us. It wasn't fun."

Damon furrows his eyebrows. "What kind of place did you live in?"

Stiles smiles, "A town full of Werewolves."

Damon looks to Stiles,  grabbing his hand. "I think you had have enough fun for today, Why don't you go to sleep."

Yawning, Stiles eyes start to close. " Stay with me."

Damon chuckles. "Sure, whatever you want kid."

They both fall asleep, their feelings starting to grow more then it was through the week.

£££££££££££££££££££££

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if so then please like or comment and if you want more then follow me for future stories.

Also check out my other books: My Amazing Idea Book and my new book: Life Isn't So Simple With Her.

Disclaimer- I do not own Vampire Diaries or Stiles Stilinski, I do however own his lines and plot so please do not copy.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

20.2K 1K 20
Bonnie x VoidStiles + Stiles + Damon + RipperStefan + more!!! After watching his daughter suffer through yet another heartbreak, losing Sheila Benne...
9.6K 181 23
Asher Salvatore moves to Beacon Hills with the Mystic Falls Gang. The beacon attracts them there. They meet all different types of supernatural creat...
2.6K 92 15
When a pack of crazed Alphas arrive in Beacon Hills, creating chaos, can Skylar and her friends stop them? Can the she-wolf save her twin? And best...
13.5K 312 33
ᴸᵃᶜʸ ᵒʰ ᴸᵃᶜʸ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵖᵒⁱˢᵒⁿ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ᵈᵒ ᴸᵃᶜʸ ᵒʰ ᴸᵃᶜʸ ᴵ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˡᵒᵃᵗʰᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵃᵗᵉˡʸ In a world where Mystic Fal...