I Punched The Alpha

By wolf158

"You're nothing but a worthless slut!" Johnathan bellowed making me stop in my tracks. Out of all the things... More

1-New Look, New Identity
2-Gay Bestfriend
3-Cupcake
4-Twin?
5-Wrong
6-Johnathan?
7- I Killed Alec
9-Reunited
10-Archie's Mate
11-The Truth About Everything
12-Secret Admirer
13-I Punched the Principal's Daughter
Masquerade Outfits
14-Texts with the Admirer
15-Ready to Sneak in?
16-The Masquerade
17-Blood
18-Fight It, Cupcake
19-Five Days
20-I am the Moon Goddess
21-Protection Stone
22-Exposed Identity
23-Deal
24-Traps
25-Moving In
26-What are You?
27-Not Yet
28-Bonded
29-Wolves
30-Rosan or Jonie
31-Bet
32-Ego
33-Rosie's Father
34-My Daughter
35-Family
36-Rosalinda Ryder, You're Under Arrest
37-It's Blank
38-Revealed
39-Quincy
40-Fruit
41-Talk
42-Preparing
43-The Waterfall
44-Luna
45-Voices
46-Questions
47-Witch Form
48-Beautiful
49-Mates are Real
50-Leaving
Epilogue
Covers
Insta
Wattys
Media
Sequel
New Book 1
Covers

8-My Brother

127K 4.2K 527
By wolf158

Rosie's POV

My fist clenched by my sides. All I could see was red.

The guys' heads snapped in my direction. The younger one has disappointment flash through his eyes but quickly masked it.

"Mother, why did you bring total strangers to my house!?" I asked as calmly as I could.

I walked in front of her.

"What happened to your eyes, sweetie?" She reached out to touch my face but I slapped her hand away.

"Like you care." I did notice that my eyes were bloodshot and my contacts were gone.

By now I was ignoring other people in the room.

"Well, I'm at least glad you got rid of those blue contacts. You need to show off the family brown eyes."

"Screw this family!" I yelled.

My mom and Violet gasped.

"Rosalinda!" My mom scowled at me.

"If you guys were really my family you'd let me marry for love! Not money!" I yelled. "I basically live in a family of gold diggers!"

My mother grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the kitchen.

"Rosalinda! You need to complete this marriage! Whether or not you like it!"

"No!"

A loud noise echoed through the room and a stinging sensation erupted on my cheek.

She slapped me!?

My face jerked to the side but I stood my ground.

"At least meet him properly." She sneered.

I didn't say anything. My face was kept emotionless. She grabbed my wrist and brought me back into the living room.

I saw Violet giggling and talking with the guy I was supposed to marry.

Of course, she was flirting with him.

Dirty blonde hair ocean blue eyes. He's a basic surfer boy.

"Eric, Wyatt." My mother spoke to the guys. "This is my daughter, Rosalinda."

They smiled at me but I didn't return it. My face was emotionless.

"Rosalinda you will be married to Wyatt." My mom nudged me towards him.

He smiled and extended his hand for me to shake. "It's nice to finally meet you."

I didn't say anything or shake his hand. He awkwardly took it back.

"May I ask what happened to your eyes?" He asked.

"No, you may not." I finally spoke.

"And she speaks." Violet teased.

"Shut the hell up." I snapped.

She glared at my tone but I ignored her.

"I'm his father Eric." Wyatt's father extended his hand but I didn't take it.

"Rosalinda, don't be rude." My mom scowled.

I rolled my eyes at her and leaned against the wall.

"Don't mind her." My mom apologized for me. "She's a little rebellious."

"Most girls this age are." Eric pointed out. "I'm sure it'll pass soon."

"Rosalinda why don't you and Wyatt go to your room and get to know each other better." My mom winked at me.

I can't believe her. She expects me to sleep with him! I just met him two minutes ago!

"Rosalinda." She nudged me.

"Fine. But I'm keeping the door open." I gave in.

Even though I didn't want him anywhere near me my mom would still force me.

I started walking towards the stairs and heard footsteps behind me.

I walked into my room and let Wyatt in. I left the door completely open in case he got any not so bright ideas.

"There are holes in the wall." He pointed out.

"Thank you captain obvious." I fake smile and sat on my bench press.

"Are you always like this?" He asked while sitting on the bed.

"You mean gorgeous? Um yes." I joked while flipped my hair.

"No! I mean sassy, cold, aggressive, and overly confident."

"What's wrong with being confident?" I stood up and raised an eyebrow.

"N-nothing, I-I just thought t-that-" he stumbled over his words but I cut him off before he could say anything else.

"Alright listen up pretty boy." I grabbed a fist full his shirt. "I am not one of your hoes. I will stop this marriage in any way I can. Those holes in the wall were made by me. I have nearly died so many times and I wasn't afraid. You don't scare me. So let me make this clear, I will not go through with this marriage that easily."

I let him go. He looked at me in fear while fixing his shirt.

I left the room and made my way to the living room.

My mom was sitting on the couch practically trying to hop on his lap like a lost bunny.

"Mother I'm going out. By the time I get back I want these people out of my house!"

"But darling it's a school night."

"It's Thursday, no one even goes to school on Friday." I waved her off and left the house with my keys in my hand.

I slammed the door behind me. I climbed onto the motorcycle and started up the engine.

My headache wasn't completely gone but enough for me to cope with.

I drove off. I kept driving until I was in a familiar part of town.

It was the downtown area but extremely dangerous. It was full of clubs, bars, and run down buildings.

Most of the gangs hang out in this part of town. I know this place like the back of my hand.

Even though it's dangerous and run down I still consider it my home.

I drove down to the bar where I and my old friends used to hang out after our 'success' in the gang.

I parked my motorcycle in the closest parking space. I hoped off and left my helmet on the seat.

As I walked towards the entrance I noticed a bright golden plaque over the door.

'In Memory of Rosie Ryder'

My heart swelled up. I can't believe they did that.

~Flashback~

"Come on Rosie, another shot!" My favorite bartender and friend Jacob urged on.

"I told you, Jacob, I've had way too many already." I pointed out. "More specifically 9."

"Come on, Rosie. It's not like your a lightweight." My friend Jason slapped my shoulder.

Jacob pushed the tiny glass filled with alcohol towards me.

I looked down at the glass and smirked. I raised the glass to my lips and choked it down as Jason and Jacob cheered me on.

I slammed the glass back down on the counter.

"Ten shots! You idiots made me drink ten shots!" I yelled with a smile on my face.

"Oh come on you love us." Jacob smirked.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"In your dreams." I chuckled.

I did love them though.

They were my family.

~Flashback over~

I shook the thoughts away from my head and walked inside.

The place seemed more dull and lifeless. There weren't as many people there.

I sat on a stool in front of the bar counter.

Jacob soon appeared but he wasn't his usual fun self. He looked lifeless.

"What do you want?" He snapped.

That wasn't his usual greeting.

"A Maker's Mark." I answered.

He grabbed a bottle from the shelf aggressively and pored it into a glass.

"Thank you." I bought the glass to my lips.

"You know only one person ordered a Marker's Mark in my bar." Jacob spoke.

"Was her name Rosie Ryder?" I asked even though I knew the answer.

"How did you know?" He asked.

"I saw the plaque over the door. I just figured."

He nodded his head and started whining down the counter.

I finished my glass and put the money on the counter.

I sat there in silence for a few seconds.

"Don't get a lot of people here do you?" I asked.

He stopped cleaning the counter and looked at me. "No not anymore."

"Why not?"

"An old friend of mine left and everything has been kind dull without her."

"Really?"

He nodded his head. "What's your name?"

"Ace Winters."

He didn't say anything just nodded his head.

"Well I better go. Thanks for the alcohol."

I jumped off the stool and exited the bar.

I didn't go towards my bike though. I walked into an ally.

Jacob is broken.

Because of me.

I stopped in my tracks when I felt cold metal against my throat and the smell of alcohol hit me.

"Hello pretty lady." A voice said from behind me. "Why don't we have some fun?"

"How about you let her go." Another voice said.

Soon the cold metal was gone from my neck and the sound of punches landing filled the air.

I turned around to see the person.

A drunk guy was unconscious on the floor with his face all bloody.

I looked at the person who saved me.

My brother.

"David!" I yelled before pulling him into a hug.

************************************

Guys my other book, "The Alpha's Huntress" has reached 100K reads!!!!

Word count: 1468

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94K 3.6K 22
Previously titled "You Rejected Me...Wow Big Deal" "Where are the people White Moon sent?" Shawn demands for an answer, sending the growl towards me...
2K 119 50
What starts off as a raid for healing supplies, turns into so much more. A plan that started off with a Beta, hungry for power and left in charge, t...
233K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
448K 13.5K 49
Cover by @auroralust Available on Goodreads under this title. Every year, wolves of age from around the country attend their Placing Tournament, the...