The Light In The Dark (Blake...

Oleh Neo-Rewrite

Not everything can go as expected......an eventually my past will catch up to me, but I hope that at least i'... Lebih Banyak

Preview
True Feelings and Untold Story
The Promise Made
Curse Bloodline or Bad Luck?
???????GlItCh???????
The Bull's Anger and a Dark Power
Distrust and Dark Whispers
Visions and Marron's Mask
The Unexpected Partnership
One Step Back Two Step Forward
Approaching Darkness and Doubts
Self Isolation and Deceit
Unrestrained and Breaking the Script
An Echo of Your Real Self
The Light In The Dark

When Enemies Come To Play

4.7K 34 37
Oleh Neo-Rewrite

Here we are the Third story in the Showing Your True Colors series I created. I decided to do something different compare to my other cheater stories I don't want to limit myself to one type of stories, so I wanted to write different things to improve my skills so without further to do here's the first chapter of The Light In The Dark I hope to read what you guys think of it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aghhh" you groan as you lift your head from the desk. You looked at the rest of your team and they're not in any better condition than you are.

"Leader I now know your pain" said Marron as she yawns and glares at Rojo who laughs embarrassed causing Marron's and your eye to twitch in annoyance.

"What can I say I'm better at combat than book smart" he said way to upbeat considering you all were up for the whole night helping him study so he could get better grades in his class.

"Yes, this is what I been dealing with now if he just study when I'm not around we wouldn't have to do this so much" you said glaring at him and he just gives you a thumbs up. Making you massage the bridge of your nose nursing down a headache.

"Well I'll make sure he does there's no way I'm staying up all night again Luna let's get some brea...." Marron said but stops when she saw Luna with her head down in the desk snoring softly and her hair all dishevel.

"Well Luna is out please wake her up, so we can get breakfast we have classes in a bit.....i'm regretting this decision more and more" you said rubbing your eyes and trying your best to stay awake.

"Luna hey Luna wake up sleepy head" Rojo said poking her head and then Luna's hand snap around his finger causing him to wince at how hard she's clenching it.

Luna's head slowly rose up and glares at his finger and then Rojo stiffens when that glare was pointed at him. Rojo was getting more and more freak out since Luna has never glare at anyone as far as he knew and the way she looked right now was something straight out of a horror movie.

"Rojo.....you're one of my few close friends and any other time I find your energy refreshing, but keep poking my head like that and you're going to lose that finger do you understand?" she growl softly. Causing Rojo to turn white and nodded his head rapidly.

Luna let his finger go and Rojo quickly moved away from her hiding behind you and you looked at Luna like she was one minute away from kicking someone's ass....preferably Rojo than yours.

".....Ok then Luna is grouchy when she doesn't get enough sleep good to know" you said shakily and you saw Marron smirk. You give her a glare knowing that she somehow knew about this little bit of Luna and she had the nerves to give you a cheeky smile.

You saw Rojo make a cross with his finger and chanting towards Luna and you roll your eyes before slapping his head to make him stop.

" Now that everyone is awake" you said and you hear Luna grumble at that, " I think we all need something to wake up look alive people we have classes in about 2 hours....and.....and let's just get some coffee or something" you said tired and everyone agreed some more enthusiasticly than others.

You all shuffle down to the cafeteria and everyone who saw you moved around you since the aura your team let out minus Rojo was too intimidating to everyone especially Luna's

You open the door to the lunch room and you and Luna went to get the coffee while Marron and Rojo when to get breakfast.

"Yikes you two don't look so hot" you hear someone say and when you turn you saw Jaune and the rest of team JNPR. Ren gave you a raise eyebrow and Pyrrha gave you two a worry look and Nora.....," Wow you guys look awful it's almost if you didn't get any sleep at all" she said laughing and you gave her a deadpan look.

"Two words Rojo's. Fault." You growl causing team JNPR to realize the problem they knew that out of your team Rojo was the person....with the most problem academically it was probably worst than Yang.

"You two are good friends" said Ren Knowing that you'll help your teammates if they need it.

"He better appreciate it we haven't slept a wink" Luna said tired and Pyrrha gently guide the sleepy girl to a table.

"Is Luna OK?" said Jaune concern since he never seen Luna act like that.

"She's fine she's just grouchy when she doesn't get enough sleep and I can't blame her" you said grabbing your coffee you might not be the biggest fan of coffee, but you need to wake up for class and this is your best bet.

Jaune just shrug and follows you with Nora right behind you two carrying a big plate of pancakes that she got from somewhere when you weren't looking.

You groan as you sat and let your head hit the table waiting for Rojo and Luna, " Are you ok (F/N)?" you heard someone said and you lift your head and saw that it was your girlfriend Blake giving you a concern look as she sat next to you.

You smile, "Yeah just a little sleepy I was up all night helping Rojo out with his studying Right Luna?" you said and all you got was a snore as a response and you saw that Luna went back to sleep.

Blake snorted in amusement, " I see he's like Yang in that regard Weiss takes it upon herself to tutor Yang, but getting her to pay attention.....well she has more patience than me" she said and you laugh.

You saw Rojo and Marron walking with the rest of team RWBY. Marron groggily talking with Weiss and Rojo teasing Ruby making the red hooded girl puff her cheeks in anger causing him to snicker.

"Hey guys" you said raising your hand grabbing your plate from Marron as you put it down you felt Blake grab your hand from under the table and is reading her book with the other. You smile, but didn't comment on her action knowing full well that Blake likes to hold hands like this.

"(F/N) tell Rojo that I don't have a cookie addiction" said Ruby glaring at Rojo and he just snorts at her words.

You nervously looked away considering how many times she asked you to bake cookies for her, "Well.....i mean....." you said before drinking your coffee and looking away.

"See I told you Rojo:1 Ruby:0" he said pointing at her causing Ruby's eye to twitch in frustration.

"Sis you got to admit you do like cookies way more than normal people do" Yang said smiling and Ruby gave Yang a betrayed look, "That being said Rojo if you keep teasing my sister you might be accidently prank in the future" said Yang with a smirk causing Rojo to shiver considering her last prank.....so much itching powder.

You gave an amuse smile. Rojo is going to get beating up by someone for all his teasing eventually if he doesn't know when to stop.

"So how are the lovebirds doing today?" said Yang smiling your way and you looked away not falling for her traps and Blake just rolled her eyes at Yang's childness.

"Yang leave them alone" said Weiss with a sigh considering how much Yang teases Blake about you.

"What I'm just happy for Blake finding someone you can't blame me for that" she said with a mock offended look.

Everyone roll their eyes at that causing Yang to pout and sit down," If you must know Yang me and Blake are doing fine.....if you want to know so much why don't you try to get a boyfriend is not like they are many guys that'll say no to you" you said with a sigh and Yang just laughs.

"Yeah not happening most guys just try to get with me for my looks and not much else I rather date someone I know personally than pick a guy at random" she said smirking and you nod in agreement.

"Well in that case maybe I have a chance" said Rojo winking at her causing you to choke on your coffee in surprise.

"Be careful there big boy if you're not careful you might get burn" said Yang with a dangerous smile.

Causing Rojo to freeze, "You know what is better if I remind single can't disappoint the ladies by making them sad that I got taken" he said laughing nervously and looking away from Yang.

You felt Blake rub your back and you gave her a grateful smile when you were done coughing and she smile back at you.

"Are you guys excited for the Vytal tournament I mean how cool is it that we were chosen" said Nora eating her pancakes excited.

"Yeah I mean out of everyone is amazing that we all got chosen to represent Beacon" said Ruby with stars in her eyes.

"Well yeah we been practicing for a while to get ready for the tournament and can you believe CRDL challenge our team for our spot in the tournament" Marron said annoyed.

That's right after the team were announce CRDL were up in arms about them not having a spot to compete and challenge your team for your spot. You were rolling your eyes since your team is definitely way better than theirs, but professor Goodwitch being the fair teacher she is gave them a chance to prove themselves by having a 4 on 4 battle.

By the end your team were the clear winner....it was kind of sad that they never got anyone in your team below the green in your match, but at least that got Cardin to shut up and you admit you might have over done it when fighting them, but hey they ask for it and you just gave them what they wanted.

"If they would spend as much time training as they do picking on other students they might become a half way decent team" said Weiss with a scoff.

You agree considering how much they pick on the weaker students especially any of your Faunus classmates, but is a good thing that Blake usually hides her ears because if Cardin or anyone tries to start something with Blake about her heritage well.....you will definitely won't make it painless for that individual.

You were driven from your dark thoughts by Blake clenching her hand tighter snapping you out of your thoughts she gave you smile not saying anything, but she always sense when you were either angry or something was bothering you. You're glad you have such a caring girlfriend no matter that she's a Faunus or not.

"So (F/N) who's the person you been hanging out with recently" said Jaune slapping Nora's hand away from his pancakes.

"Oh you mean Neo?" you said.

"Neo?" said Ruby confuse she never heard of that person.

"Neo Alexandrite team leader of team NEON from what I heard" said Ren giving Nora his share of pancakes.

"Yeah him" said Jaune snapping his fingers remembering his name.

"Well I just recently started talking to him and we really hit it off....it's weird it's almost like I know him from somewhere" you said furrowing your forehead in confusion.

"Actually now that they mention him it was weird that I talked to him in the first place I'm not the type of person to talk to strangers out of the blue, but when I saw him something told me to go talk to him" you thought in confusion before a piercing pain shot to your head.

" we're......Childho.......friends" you saw yourself talking to Neo one on one, but you never talked to him one on one he was always with his team when you two talked. You grab your head in pain.

"(F/N) are you OK?!" said Blake in panic trying to see what was wrong and you suck in your breath at the unexpected pain it was very painful, but it's gone now.

"I'm fine just a headache probably" you said smiling, "What the hell was that!!" you thought panicking not letting Blake see how much that affected you. Blake might be the silent type, but anything that involves you getting hurt causes her to panic and that's the last thing you want for her.

"Are you sure" Blake said worry and you nodded causing her to sit back down and she went back to reading her book, but she kept glancing back at you.

You sigh that sure as hell woke you up, " Anyways we just talk about team tactics and such or I talk to his teammates....but I think Ember doesn't like me for some reason" you said confuse.

Jaune nodded before moving on to a different topic you ignore the conversation thinking on what you saw, "No that was definitely Neo that I saw, but I don't remember having that conversation with him....and what did he said it was jumble but I definitely heard something. We're what? Child...child...childhood friends?!" you said not noticing that you tighten your hold on Blake's hand. Blake saw your focus face, but she was willing to wait until you told her what was bothering you.

"That's impossible right? I mean I did lose my memories when I was ten, so there is a possibility but if that's true why hasn't he said anything?" you thought confuse if Neo knows you he doesn't act like it or does he. He was very open with you even when you barely met him, but you thought he was an open type of guy, but what if that wasn't the case.

You shook your head your thoughts were getting you nowhere is best to put them aside you'll focus on them later. You saw everyone finish their breakfast and you notice that you hadn't eaten yours and you hold back a groan it's time to leave and you're still hungry.

"I guess you weren't hungry (F/N)" said Ruby looking at your full plate. You were about to answer before Nora grab your plate eating your pancakes before you could say anything.

"Not eating Pancakes is blasphemy don't worry (F/N) I got you" she said smiling.

"Thanks.....Nora" you said with a strain smile, "MY FOOD!!"You thought in agony.

You all got up walking out of the dining hall and you were still miff about your breakfast as you all walked down the halls you heard someone running and you turn to looked at Neo running towards you and saw him stop and breath heavily, "(F/N) can I borrow you for a second good let's go" he said before grabbing you and starting dragging you.

"Gah Neo wait where are we going?" you said trying to keep your balance considering that Blake was still holding your hand.

"Trust me just follow me" he said rush and he try to pull you but Blake just tighten her hold.

"You better have a better explanation than that" said Blake not letting go.

"Well....trust me you don't want to be here right now" he said panicking before looking over your shoulder before he pale. You gave him a worry look and was about to say something before you hear someone that cause you nothing but dread.

"Ah, so this is where you were (F/N) I must say Rewrite you could have just told me" you hear someone that you never thought you had to hear again. You turn and saw the last person you wanted to see. Long flowing curly blue hair and blue eyes and that fake smile that you use to fall for in the past.

"NONONONONONONONONONONO WHY IS SHE HERE?!!!" you scream in your mind, but outside you were frozen.

"Hello there my love we meet again" she said smiling ignoring your horrify look.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's impossible already?" said the figure seeing the string connection from the Red and White Crystals now connecting to the Black Crystal. He went to check on the Red Crystal and touch it before opening his eyes in shock before moving to the White Crystal and touching it realizing what that those strings meant.

".....oh...OH...hahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA so that what it is I knew that they meant something, but for it to mean this....you're still trying to interfere you bastard...oh no it's too late already" said the figure smirking," Is far too late" the figure laugh finally knowing the answer to the question that was bothering him.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Cough) that was weird in the preview it seems there was an error and I couldn't write anything in the end meh it was probably nothing. Anyways I hope you enjoy the first chapter and for now i'll keep this short so i'll see you guys next chapter Neo_Rewrite out.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

413K 8.8K 55
(Y/N) is a Mind Reader. At a young age, he caused trouble for his family because of his semblance...and now he's a runaway. How will his ability affe...
9.2K 106 13
You were rejected by Team RWBY, but you had a harem that was destined to stay with you for their lives. Weiss will be the most sympathetic out of you...
20.3K 404 17
After living within the cold walls of the facility, (Y/N) is eventually released and forced to wander the world of remnant. Will he become the hero h...
190K 3.1K 24
After your parents were killed at a young age, you were raised by your brother Adam Taurus. Under his guiding, you became a skilled swordsman, and to...