Play boy

By Creativewritingmom94

Local magcon boy falls for young housekeeper More

Play boy
New job
Living at work
Sky's day off
Changes and the past
Hayes' confession
Moody
Broken
Playing mom
Family ties
Working hard
Playin cool
A week later
Recovery

Day one

38 0 0
By Creativewritingmom94

Today I wore a pair of black skinnies and a blue button up. I wore my hair in a messy braid. I also decided to wear a little make up on my eyes. Just some light eyeliner and a tan eyeshadow. It was the first day if work so I would need to be a little more professional about his job.

Once I arrived at the Grier's, I parked the car, scooted myself out, and grabbed my belongings. My purse was from Chanel. It was black and almost looked like a duffel bag. It was cute nonetheless. I walked up the steps and rang opened the door. Chad had explained that I was to come in in a get started.

I walked in and seen it was really quite. I also seen that my list was already made and put in the fridge. It had my name in the top. There weren't many things to do. There was about ten basic things I had to do.

1. Load the dishwasher.

2. Dust in the living room.

3. Fix breakfast for the kids and yourself.

4. Gather the laundry.

5. Make all the beds and pick up.

6. Vacuum the rooms.

7. Make dinner for kids.

8. Fold laundry and put away.

9. Water the plants out front and back.

10. Put kids to bed.

Ps. Nash has a friend or two coming over..

Of course I was watching the kids today. But what about the older brother? I took the list placing it in my pocket. I seen the dishes sitting in the sink. I placed my things on the kitchen counter and began loading the dishwasher. I added the soap and whatever else it needed.

Then I went to the supply closer and grabbed some lemon dusting spray. I grabbed a soft dusting rag. I walked into the living room. I began dusting the tables. I also dusted the cabinets that held pictures of the kids and other friends. After finishing with the living room I began walking back to the kitchen. By this time it had been fourth minutes since I arrived.

I walked over to the fridge and seen a carton of eggs. I grabbed those. I seen some packages bacon in the door. I grabbed it placing it on the counter. I also seen boxed oatmeal sitting on the counter. I grabbed it and I began fixing breakfast. I scrambled the eggs and put parsley flakes in them. I fried the bacon where it was soft but not raw. I fixed the oatmeal and added maple syrup in it.

"Smells good," I heard a voice behind me. I turned to see Hayes standing there with a big smile on his face. I nodded to him. He had a pair of black ball shorts and no shirt on. His hair was not that big of a mess.

"Thank you, I've been cleaning for the past hour and I was told to make breakfast," I said as he walked over to me. He playfully hit my arm.

"Well, it smells good," he said as he winked at me then walked to the table.

I finished breakfast at the right time. I placed a portion if everything on each plate. I also added some toast. I placed one in front of a chair that had a booster seat in it. Hayes sat on the right of that chair. He patted for me to sit beside of him. I did as he told me. I had my plate fixed.

"Well, I'm glad you've decided to fix breakfast, I'm starving," Nash said as he entered the kitchen. I nodded to him. Skylynn then came running and instead of going to her seat she came to me and smiled.

"I wanna sit beside you," she said as Nash shook his head in defeat. What did I do?

"Um, okay Skylynn, get your seat," I said as she nodded and ran to the chair with the booster. She took it out and handed it to Nash. He walked it to me. He shoves it at me and I grabbed it. I placed it in the chair beside me.

"You can call me Sky," Skylynn said. I smiled and looked at Hayes. He nodded and grinned. I nodded to Sky and she got up in her seat.

Hayes took the liberty of moving her food in front of her. Everyone had a glass of orange juice. Lucky for all of us, we loved orange juice. Nash didn't say a word after that scene. He sat in silence and ate his breakfast. The one thing I didn't understand was, why was he being so rude. What was wrong with him?

After breakfast Hayes and Sky stayed with me while I worked. I was ready to go to the fourth thing on the list. Laundry would not be hard considering they usually used hampers. Or at least Hayes and Sky did. Hayes followed me into his room so I could grab his dirty laundry. Not to mention, Sky wanted to help me. It was my first day and I was willing to let her but I needed to prove I could do all the work.

"Hayes, will you take her somewhere and play while I do my job," I asked nicely. He nodded and grabbed Sky's hand. He walked out and left me alone.

While gathering his things I was thinking of breakfast. The thing was I didn't even know the little girl and she just warmed up to me. Almost as if she had found a puppy. It was crazy. The only one who didn't seem to care if I was there it not was, Nash. He seemed a bit off to me. Not in a bad way but something was very wrong with him. He seemed very distracted.

After gathering Hayes' close I decided To go to Sky's room and gather hers. I didn't realize that she had her hamper sitting in the middle Of her room until I almost fell over it. I placed what I grabbed from Hayes, on her hamper. I decided that since the hamper was not completely full I would add what Nash had.

I walked to Nash's door and knocked. There was no answer. I pushed the door open. I peeked inside to see that his bed was not made. Why was it that Hayes and Sky had their rooms straight and Nash had to be a slob. Clothes were strung in the bed and the floor. It was a good thing I was suppose to pick up. I went ahead and set the hamper on the floor. I started throwing the clothes into the hamper. I then began to make the bed. It was horrible. The sheets were pulled off and not to mention there were wrappers in he bed from food.

I pulled the trash can to the bed and began throwing the trash into it. I started making the bed and didn't realize that I had to find the pillows. There were no pillows in sight. I then heard footsteps in the hall. I decided I'd better ask someone where his pillows disappeared to. Funny when I peeked out the door I seen someone I didn't know. He was tall brown hair, it was in a small quiff. It was nice.

"Excuse me," I said making him turn so I could see him. He had very pretty gold brown eyes. His smile grew when he seen me.

"Hi, um, what are you doing up here," he asked sweetly he had a very sweet voice.

"I'm the housekeeper Amanda," I said walking towards him. He nodded.

"Well I'm Cameron, I'm a friend of Nash," he said walking to me. He ha on a pair of sweats and a white muscle shirt. He ha just got here and I could tell he had woke up and jumped in his car to get here.

"Um do you know where Nash is," I asked in concern. He looked around the corner.

"Yeah, he's in Hayes room, he just went in their, um, can I help with something," he asked. I began to way the odds. He was a regular here and I didn't want to deal with Nash. So I did what was needed.

"Yeah, his pillows are missing," I said causing Cameron to laugh. He had a cute laugh.

"Pillows have gone missing, its a crime," he began, "I can help with that."

He began walking down the hall and I walked back into Nash's room. I began to make the rest if his bed and didn't think about what just happened. Cameron seemed nice. The thing about Nash was, he didn't seem to care one way or the other. In fact I didn't really mind being around Nash. He didn't bother me with his attitude.

Cameron came back with four pillows in his arms. He smiled and handed them to me. He began laughing because I was short and I was trying to fix the opposite side of the bed and couldn't reach.

"Let me help," he said grabbing the pillows. He placed them on the other side. I smiled and began working once again.

I cleaned the rest of Nash's room. Somewhere in the middle of my housekeeping I realized that I hadn't unloaded the dishwasher or put the laundry in the wash. I ran to the kitchen and unloaded the dishwasher. I even dried the dishes and places them in he right places. I ran to the laundry room and loaded the laundry. After doing all that I decided to get the vacuum and vacuum all the rooms.

I ventured to Sky's room first. I seen her playing with Hayes. He was having a small tea party with her. I had to laugh because it was cute. He was so sweet to her. I could tell that he loved her. Somewhere in the middle of my subconscious daydreaming I heard my name. I looked around and realized it was Hayes saying my name.

"Oh, um take her to your room until I vacuum please," I told him he smiled and grabbed her. She waved bye to me.

I plugged in the vacuum and waited for Hayes and Sky to leave. A few minutes past and they left. I turned the vacuum on and began cleaning the floor. I went over the floor in ten minutes. I stopped vacuuming and went to Hayes' room. They didn't even go in there. It was empty. Nash had left Hayes room. I decided to go ahead and vacuum the floor. I did what I normally would and then made my way to Nash's room. I didn't see him in their so I vacuumed his room and walked back downstairs.

Dinner was hard to make for those kids. It was late when I finished vacuuming it was already three in the afternoon. I decided my best bet would be pasta. I began boiling the noodles. It would take them a while so I went to water the plants while it was heating. I grabbed the hose from the side of the house. I turned on the water and pushed the nozzle down and began watering the front garden.

Moments later I ventured to the back and seen the kids in the pool. Cameron and the other two boys were shirtless. They had in trunks that were weirdly designed. Sky had on a pink and purple bathing suite. It was so cute. I smiled to myself and began watering the garden. Cameron must've seen me because moments later he was tapping my shoulder. Hayes joined him.

"Hey, working hard," Cameron asked. I smiled and nodded at him.

"Actually gardening is fun, I want my own," I told him. He shrugged. Hayes nudged me.

"So, how much more do you have to do," he asked. I took out my list and handed it to him. I didn't even realize that I had enough time to go swimming with them. Their bed times are Sky, eight the other two stayed up until midnight.

"After dinner, join us in the pool," Hayes said to me. I shrugged.

"Come on, if you don't have anything to wear mom will let you borrow a bikini," Hayes said in reassurance.

"AlRight," I answered. Cameron and Hayes smiled and began to walk away.

I remembered my dinner and ran inside. I seen the noodles boiling and checked to make sure they were okay. They were ready and my sauce had been made already. I drained the noodles adding the sauce. I decided that I might as well go ahead and do the rest of the laundry. I ran to the laundry room and got the clothes out of the dryer. I folded the laundry and walked out not grabbing the laundry. I walked I the back door.

"Dinner is about ready go wash up," I said to the kids. They got out and ran through the door. I almost got trampled on. I heard the phone ringing so I looked at the ID caller. It said Chad Grier.

"Hello," I answered. I heard a pause.

"Amanda, ahh, I hear that the first day is going great," he said as I grinned.

"Yeah the work hasn't been that hard," I told him. He chuckled through the phone.

"I'm glad it's not to hard on you, I wanted to let you know if you finish earlier than expected you can take the kids out it just relax and maybe watch television or go swimming," he stopped I smiled.

"Well anyway just checking up I will let you go now," he said I said bye as did he and we hung up.

After that call I remembered the laundry I had just folded. I went into the laundry room and decided I'd better take them up to each room before they think I've abandoned them. I went into Nash's room and Cameron was standing by the window. Nash was no where in sight. He did have a bathroom connected to his room. Cameron must've heard me come in because he turned around and smiled at me. I stood there staring at him.

He gave me a sympathetic smile and then looked behind me. I didn't dare turn around. He was making that face that said something was not right. He gulped and then came towards me. He then grabbed me and covered my eyes with his hand.

"Cameron, what are you doing," I asked he breathed out and kept my eyes covered.

"Nash walked in and his towel fell off, he said as I giggled to myself. The bought Of that actually made me laugh. He let me go and sighed.

"Dude, I think I would have been okay," I said making him gasp and start laughing. I shook my head and walked to the door.

I walked out leaving Cameron shocked at my stupidity. I knew that was a bad thing. I walked into Sky's room to see her trying to put on a dress and it was not working. She was struggling so much. She was getting mad and I smiled. Bless her heart.

"Hey, let me help," I said as she nodded and sighed. I pulled the dress over her head. She pushed her arms through the arms. I pulled the dress down and she handed me her shoes. Flip-flops with a dress, cute.

"Amanda, I like you, and you know what," she said. I smiled.

"What," I said in a very sweet tone. She tilted her head.

"I think we are going to be good friends," she said making me smile.

"Me to Sky, me to."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 210 48
I'm not good at descriptions JUST READ IT PS: if you want to take anything from this story, you won't be dealing with me. You will be dealing with t...
588 19 22
"Your the boy I fell in love with and the one I will stay in love with"
216K 5.4K 76
Sequel to Savior; Hayes Grier.
108K 1.4K 28
What will happen when 4 friends go to Magcon? Will they fall in love? Will hearts be broken? Will friendships be broken? Read to find out more