camchat love story

By sunshinehappiness

Grace is an ordinary girl, well...worse than ordinary. she get's bullied and is called as the class's "geek"... More

friends forever?
First encounter
Ch-4
Ch 5
When did I hurt your ego?

camchat love story

1.3K 14 11
By sunshinehappiness

After finishing his recording, Aiden came back to his apartment. It was late at night and he was dead tired, but sleep didnt really wanna say hello to him today, he kept remembering what had happened today, with him and selena. So he got up and switched on his Ipad, logging on a random camchat site. he kept his webcam close but looked at the people on the other end, he liked these places. nobody knew who he really was. they all had different expressions , faces. Not like the poker faces sitting in his world.....

Browsing through, he suddenly stopped. Looking at the girl on his, dancing, enjoying. Something attracted him to her...he had a smile on his face all through the while he watched her dance. He was curious, he felt like he wanted to know her, just...........he just wanted her

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

The first ray of sun light stung her eyes, hearing the curtains draw and she knew it was her mother.

"rise 'n' shine sweetheart!~" her mother cooed in a motherly, whimsical and IRRITATING voice

she mumbled and turned opposite to her, trying to act as if she was still asleep. Hoping her mother would leave her by, just hoping she wouldnt send her.....to hell. But her mom being a total party pooper....

"okay Grace! Now stop that stupid act of yours." Her mom said in a "not so pleasant to be heard early in the morning!!" tone.

"how did you know?", Grace asked with a very sleepy, annoyed look on her face.

"duh! I'm your mother Grace. And besides, your acting is horrible!" she replied with a slight giggle.

Grace looked at her mother. Her mother was having a hard time holding her laughter.

'why does she even do that, "stopping" her laughter. I mean, why does anyone in this world do that? I mean, anyone can make out they want to laugh, it just doesnt make sense! thier faces look so horrible when they do that. It only make the person feel worse. Ugh!! I'll never understand my fellow human race.' She thought, looking cynically at her mother.

Her mother silently got up and walked out of the room. A smile litting up Grace's face, she thought

'wait! She's not sending me to school? DUH! She's not. She usually nags for hours untill i get up on my own. So, i'm NOT going to school. Thank you god! I love you mom! You're the best!!!'

But the moment she was going to tuck herself away in the covers. Her mother stopped....she stopped at the door

" now get ready for your first day of a new semester!" her mother said in a "ha!" tone.grace could hear her laughing hysterically through the hallway, fainting....VERY SLOWLY (actually too slow for her to stand)

She got up and went to the bathroom...

She was Grace, an average 17 year old girl who was gonna start her first day of her last year in school , that is benjamin high A.K.A hell, as she called it. A shy girl who wanted to leave her 'almost' remote town (they had T.V and internet at least) leaving all the sad memories behind. Through the years she had acqiered a nick name by her classmates- "geek" ( some in a good way, some ina bad way). But she never understood why she was called that! Okay, she didnt have an awesum sense in clothes and was always an honour student and didnt talk to anyone except the teachers and her handfull of friends, but that doesnt make her a geek! Does it?

Hearing the doorbell ring, she knew her best friend had arrived..

Slamming the door ( the way she always did). She shouted

"hey grace! What!? You're still in the bathroom? Do you wanna be late for the first day of school? Thank got i came 50 minutes early or we would've been in the detention room on our first day....OF 12 GRADE!!!!!!"

"oh stop it christy! It's nothing big. I in fact, am feeling sad for that reason." Grace said, coming out of the shower.

Seeing christy she said..

"oh! You look so pretty."

And yes she really did. Wearing a denim three fourth and a long, cute, frilly top and her hair done in simple breezy waves with a cute clip to suit. She was the most girliest girl Grace had her seen, a total opposite of her. She was more of a simple tee and jeans kind of person

As grace was going to her closet christy jerked in front of her

"stop!"

"umm...but why?"

"oh Grace Grace Grace" she sighed "if you really go like what you're thinking you're of going of going like, you'll once again be know as the "geek" of the school..that's why! this year i'll be your personal stylist"

grace's arms spiked goose pimples as she heard those words. okay! Christy was hebest friend but her dressing sense....umm......was too...how should we say it.....too lolita types....over the top!

After much confrontation, Grace agreed to the simplest clothes she could find in her friend's "awesum" collection.[really! How can so many clothes fit in such a small bag!?(blame the author for that) shut up Christy!!]. A sky blue caprie and an overly vibrant pink shirt with girl written in blingy letters on it.

"c'mon! you really wanna wear a dull outfit on our first day." christy whined, really! THAT was dull for her.

"i think we're gonna get late" Grace said, trying to change the topic. grabbing her bag she started to walk out.

"oh my! we are." christy exclaimed, running after her best friend

Well, while their on thier drive to school let me introduce you to Christy (Christy-reader. reader-christy). ok just joking! christy is Grace's best friend (why do i feel likeyou probably know about it...). They've known each other since kindergarten. became official best friends when they were in third grade. Though she's outgoing and has many friends at school, Grace is like her home. No matter how much she roams arounds, she always returns to her....

SCREECH!!!!

They reached the parking of their school. christy and her bad driving!! hee hee.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Just as she reached her class and sat on one of the benches. A girl came and put chewing gum in her hair, another girl stuck akick me sign on her back, one guy from the back benchers threw a ruler on her head. Almost all of her class mates did that all through the class, even in front of the teacher. At last the bell rang, but she knew better. It was not gonna stop, it will continue in her next class, the one after that and the one after that.....it happened everyday. that was her life....that was the reason she didnt wanna go to school....

After school was over, she ran down the hallways to the parking lot. her hair stuck in chewing gum, the kick me sticker still stuck on, and a lot of otherofferings from her dear classmates. she ran as fast as she could, her eyes....drenched in tears. She felt so small, so lonely, such a loser, maybe she was really a trash can as one of the girls had told her. She felt this everyday, this torment...everyday.

"what happened?" christy asked,

Grace only sobbed and shook her head which gave Christy the signal not to ask her anymore.

"hey! Do you wanna come and sleepover?" Christy asked. She knew, keeping her with her mom wont do any good. Grace loved her mom alot, to the point she hid such a big issue from her. She'll only go into depression.

Grace just nodded her head in agreement,not able to speak due to the trauma of the incident.

"okay! We'll go straight to my house then" Christy said in a cheery tone

"No need to get your clothes, you can always wear mine. You'll love to wear them right Grace~~" christy said in a cheesy tone.

Grace chuckled.

..............................................................................................................................................................

After four to five hours of movies, baking, making random webcam calls and other sleepover stuff . the girl's couldnt find any other thing to do. Lying there each one thinking hard on what they could do next.

"I've got an idea!" christy exclaimed

"what?"

"My brother's just got this new D.j set. I was thinking of when to sneak and play it. Wait! It might somewhere here" christy giggled and ran to get the set.

.....

After an hour later, both of them in the mood, when Christy's phone rang up.

"hey! Bf calling. Important. Here"

She turned the laptop on grace's direction

"play any song you like" Christy went

Grace, not feeling anywhere near tired, schrolled through the playlist and played and went back to dancing.

What she didnt realize was that the red light on top of her friends laptop's screen had just turned on......the webcam turned on......and it was facing her!!

Oh yeah! And BTW they hadnt closed that random web chat site. Yikes!!!

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Continue Reading