Disney Yaoi Oneshots

By scenequeencharlieXD

These chapters will be the run down of a movie, put with the princesses as men. You heard me. Or random one... More

The Little Mermaid
Hercules
So much left to do.-Modern!Hercules x Meg(oneshot)
Gaston X Lefou
Male!Tiana x Naveen
Hook X Pan
Glitter and Carrot Cake

Cinderella

6.5K 56 83
By scenequeencharlieXD

Cinderella stretched as birds flew in his window.  He had a calm smile on his face.  

"Oh I had the most wonderfull dream."  The birds chirped curiously.

"Well if I told you, it wouldn't come true."  He laughed a little at his words.  He got up and danced around his room.  Then, the old clock tower chimmed loudly in the square.  He glared at it.

"I hear ya!  Get up!  Get up you say!  Time to start another day!  Even he wont give me a break." He hummed as he got dressed.  As he was putting on his white bandana, when he heard his step sisters shriek.

"CINDERELLA!  CINDERELLA!"  He sighed, grabbed the three plates of food, and walked down stairs.  He walked into Anastasia's room with her breafast.  He had a plate on each arm and one on his head.  He gave her a tray and moved the one on his head to his hand.

"Its about time!  What took you so long?!"  He sighed.

"Im sorry Anastasia."  With that,  he walked out.  He walked into the next room over.  This belonged to his other step sister, Drasella.  He walked in and handed her yhe plate.

"Its about time!  And take that basket of clothes with you!"  She pointed to a wicker basket overflowing with clothes.  He picked up the basket and walked out.  He walked into the next room, which housed his step mother.  He walked in.

"Step mother, i broght your breakfast."  He handed her the plate.

"Thank you child.  And take those clothes with you on the way out."  He grabbed the smaller basket and walked out.  He bagan the laundry.  When they were all hung, he went to cleaning the front room.  Then there was a knock.  He opened the door to see the messenger.

"Good morning Cinderella."

"Good morning sir.  Any letters for us to day?"

"Actyally yes!  Here you are!"  He was handed four letters.

"Thank you."  He took one of the letters and opened it.  He smiled. His step sisters took the letters.

"Mother!  Mother come quick!"  Anastasia said,  swinging her arms around quickly.  The step mother came down and took the letters.

"A ball to find a bride for the prince. " 

"I was invited step kother."

"You can't let him go mother!"

"He'll embarace us!"

"He has nothing to wear!"

"He may go."  Cinderella smiled.

"If he gets all his chores done and finds something to wear."  Cinderella spun quickly.

"Oh thank you step mother!  I promise I will get all my chores done in time!  Thank you!"  He ran up to his room to find a suit.  He pulled out his father's old, pink suit.

"It needs some work,  but I can do that after my chores."  With that, he went to work.  He didn't know that the mice and birds were already working on the suit for him.  

*time skip*

He went up to get changed for the ball.  He saw the suit and gasped.  He put it on and twirled around.

"Thank you all!  It's lovely! "  he picked up Jac and gus and kissed hem each on the cheek.  He set them down and walked down.  When his step sisters saw him, they grew jelous of how he looked.

"Hey!  That's mine!"  They began ripping their belongings that they threw away off of him.  When they were done, they laughed.  His step mother smirked. The three left for the ball, leaving Cinderella by him self. He ran out to the garden crying.  He fell to his knees and laid his head in his arms on a stone bench and cried.  He didn't notice when a woman  started petting his head.

"Don't cry child."  He look up at her.

"Who are you?"  She laughed sweetly.

"Why, I'm your fairy god mother!" He thought.

"I have a fairy god mother?"

"Of course dear.  Now quick, stand up stand up!  Let me see you!"  He stood up quickly.

"We need to get you to that ball!"  She turned a pumpkin into a carriage, the horse into the driver,  the dog into the coach man, and the mice into white horses.

"Oh I know im forgetting something!"  Cinderella gestured to himself.  He had a small, sad smile on his lips.

"Oh that's right!  Now let me see.  Bippity, boppity, boo!"  With the flick of her wand, sparkles surrounded Cinderella.  When the sparkles went down, Cinderella was in a blue suit with glass shoes.  He had on a black choker.  He smiled.

"Thank you!  Thank you so much!"

"You're very welcome!  Now remember, the spell only lasts until midnight."  He nodded, getting in the carriage.  He waved to her as the pumpkin carrage drove off.

*meanwhile at the castel* 

The prince was bored.  Anyone could tell it.  He had danced with every girl here and still not foumd his bride.  But then, he saw him.  A blond man in a sparkling, blue suit.  He stood up and walked past two girls, one in pink and one in green.  He walked up to the man and held out his hand,

"May i have this dance?"  The man smiled and nodded, taking the prince by ghe hand.  They didn't notice, but everyone was staring at them.  They were all whisperig, wondering who this mistery man was.  The step mother was watching them closely, sicne the man looked so firmilliar.  The two eventually made it to the garden.  They stopped dancing and walked.  Just as they were about to kiss on the bridge, the clock chimed midnight.  Cinderella gasped.

"Im sorry, i have to go!"  He started to run. The prince ran after him.

"Wait!  I don't even know your name!"  As he was running down the stairs,  one of his slippers come off.  As he went to grab it, he saw the prince's shadow.  He left the shoe and ran.

"Close the gates!"  The prince ordered.  But it was to late.  Cinderella made it past the gates and was gone.  He picked up the shoe.  He vowed to find the man in the shoe.

Meanwhile at the house, Cinderella was in the garden, sitting infront of a busted pumpkin.  He was sitting with animals, and was in his ripped pink suit.  He held the shoe to his chest and sighed.

*the next day*

Cinderella was carying a tray of food.

"Mother!  The prince is going around town looking for the one he danced with!"  Cinderella gasped and tropped the tray.  

"The prince.'' He whispered.He winced and began cleaning up the mess, humming the music from the ball.  His step mother got suspisious.  When he went to his room, she locked him in.

"No! Let me out!  Please!  Oh please let me out!"  Just then, the prince and his two advisers came.  They tried the shoe on both of the woman, but it didn't fit.

"Are you sure there ar eno other people in the home?"

"Yes sir, im quiet sure."  As the three were about to leave,  cinderella came running down into the main room where the group was.

"Wait!  Please may i try it on?"  The tall advisor sighed, checking his pocket watch

"Fine, but make it quick."  Anyone could tell he was beging to doubt the man ever exsisted.  Cinderella sat in the chair.  As the fat man waddled to the prince, the step mother tripped him.  The shoe shattered and the tall advisor almost fainted.

"Its alright.  " cinderella said calmly"I have he other one."  Cinderella said, pulling out the other shoe.  The prince took it and put it on his foot. He looked up at the blond and had a love struck look on his face.

"It is you." He picked cinderella up and spun him around.  The two kissed.

*scene fades into the wedding kiss*

The two ran down the stairs, Cinderella in his wedding gown and the prince in his matching suit.Cinderella's shoe came off and he jogged back up.  The king slipped the shoe back on his new son-in law's  foot.  Cinderella kissed his cheek, making the king's face turn beet red as he smiled.  The two entered the carriage and as it drove off, you could see the silowettes of the royal couple kissing.

And they lived happily ever after.

*a/n:  so this was inspired by my friend @_mark_iplier_

So blame them

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 2.3K 39
just random ass oneshots cause i'm bored lol
336 0 6
This is one shots of possible future stories. They will mostly be girl x girl stories and some may contain smut. This is really just a dump of my tho...
121K 1.1K 24
Come one come all to the gay oneshots!thats turned into a story somehow🙃❤💚💙🖤 *finished*