Same Girl (Quavo love story)

By eazy_breezy

Chase, a young teacher in Atlanta with a clandestine past, is out living life with no regrets, no kids, no wo... More

Prologue
Slide On Em
What The Price
Bon Appetit
Who
Pipe It Up
Chapter 7
Adios
Get Right Witcha
Cross the Country
Chirpin
Woa
Slippery
Chapter 14
Sacrifices
Peek A Boo
Hit Em
First48
Birds
Kidding Me
Chapter 21
Chances
Problems
No Time 2 Play
Chapter 26

Lowest

414 31 20
By eazy_breezy

~ Chase ~

I sat in the dead silence, staring at the bedspread that was ruffled due to my legs being under it.

It felt like my life was spiraling down, between me and Quavo breaking up, and blogs and media finding out all of our business and publishing it for everyone to see.

I wasn't just heartbroken, I was flat out embarrassed and felt miserable. And it didn't help that him and 'Vaydius made a song together, that people were calling, this generation's version of Same Girl.

I thought about going to his place to try and get him to talk but I was sure he wasn't tryna hear it.

I wanted to smash his windows or something for him humiliating me, but that made no sense when I'm the one in the wrong.

I sighed, wiping my tear stained face, and reached for my phone to see what day it was.

It was July 9th. Exactly two weeks since the whole incident.

"Shit," I mumbled, realizing what day it was.

I started to get ready because I knew I should've been at the school to get ready for the upcoming semester.

I pulled into the only space left in front of the school and got out. Walking into the building, I said some hellos to the other teachers and went into the front office to retrieve the key to my classroom.

"Ms. Carter, may I speak to you in my office?" Principal Brockman said.

"Yes ma'am?" I smiled, following right behind her.

She sat in her chair behind the big cherrywood desk and I sat in one of the two chairs in front of it.

"Ms. Carter," she sighed, rubbing her temples and my brows furrowed.

"Did I do something?"

"Yes, unfortunately you did. You know our no bad publicity policy Ms. Carter. You having relations with a student's father is completely unacceptable and we had to dip into the school's money to pay multiple media sources to make sure the school's name wasn't published along with yours. I'm sorry, but we have to let you go."

My mouth dropped, but I knew it was no use in trying to explain, the decision was set in stone, and it was my fault for going against the policy in the first place.

None of this would be happening if I'd just kept my legs closed and now I had to face the consequences.

I gathered my purse and stood up to leave without saying a word and went back to my car with my head down, trying to keep from crying cause that's all I'd been doing the past two weeks.

"Hey Ms. Carter." my landlord greeted as I walked to the elevator.

"Hi," I waved, pushing the button and from the corner of my eye, I saw him walking up to me.

"I need this month's rent exactly on the 15th. I know last month, you were late and if you're late again, I'm gonna have to ask you to move out."

I nodded so he'd walk away and the bell dinged before the elevator opened and I walked inside and went up to my apartment.

I sighed, going into my laundry room where I kept cardboard boxes and angrily threw stuff in them beginning to pack.

Considering I just became unemployed, why waste money, paying rent if I wouldn't be able to pay it next month, and my car note was due on the 15th as well.

I ran my hands through my hair and my body broke down and so did I, clutching my arms around my legs as I rocked crying.

My life had turned into complete shit in the past two weeks and this was the most down I'd ever been.

I thought about drinking but that'd probably just make me even sadder. I thought of smoking but no amount of weed or alcohol was gonna change my current problems.

I wiped my face and did something I hadn't done in a while now, which was pray.

I spoke out loud and prayed until I could get up on my own, and had convinced myself that everything was gonna work out, and went out to my car.

I figured, I'd force myself to eat something cause I rarely ate, unless Cali or Devin brung me something. I just hadn't had the appetite.

Panera's drive thru line was almost wrapped around the building cause they took so long. I drove around looking for a space.

I spotted one and as I was approaching it a red Range Rover zoomed into it. The car next to it was pulling out so I took that space and as soon as I heard a familiar voice, my head shot up.

"You look terrible." she snickered. "Look familiar?" Sydney asked flickering the lights to the red Range Rover.

"Shut up before you're sitting on flats." I snarled.

"Oo, I can see the steam coming from your head." she giggled.

"Bitch why can't you just leave me alone? You got what you wanted. We're done and your bored ass is still messing with me."

"Because it's fun. I know a great mask for those dark circles by the way. I know it's hard sleeping without him, but don't worry, I've kept him company."

"Do what you've been doing since you've met me... suck my dick." I rolled my eyes, walking away.

She'd somehow caught up to me and made sure she bumped my shoulder, walking past me and finally having enough, I grabbed her by her shirt to pull her back.

She turned around and slapped me and one of my fist landed on her jaw before the other hit her cheek.

She had caught a hold of my hair and the punches she was throwing were only landing on my head, while mine were hitting her face from every angle I could.

I grabbed her shirt and stepped back, and swung her to the ground and didn't stop until I felt someone pulling me off of her and sirens.

I calmed down as I was being handcuffed and told my Miranda rights and Sydney was done the same before we were put in the back of two separate squad cars.

"Wow." he slightly chuckled after I told him everything that happened today after he picked me up from the police station.

"Wow is right," I sighed. "I don't know what to do."

"Well... you can stay with me until you get back on your feet." Devin smiled, grabbing my hand.

"Thanks, but being up under a nigga is what got me here in the first place."

"I know," he laughed. "but just know I got you."

He squeezed my hand and I gave him a smile.

| Omniscient |

(Author's Note: two separate scenes are gone be going on. One with Chase, one with Quavo, but the conversations are happening at the same time while they're in two separate places. Please don't get confused 😭 back to the story)

"And this is my cousin Devin." Metro introduced Quavo as Devin came back in.

"My bad man, I had to take Chase somewhere and take her home." Devin told Metro why he'd left earlier.

Quavo's face turned up, catching on that he was Chase's ex, Devin who she'd told him about and assumed they were fuckin with each other again since him and her were over and had been for going on a month now.

"I don't know. I just wish things ended differently than they did. I wish we didn't end at all." Chase mumbled the last sentence as she sat with Cali in Cali's living room.

"I know, but everything happens for a reason. Maybe this is a chance for you and Devin to work things out." Cali suggested. "I mean he has been there for you, through all of this. I think he really grew up."

"Yo! What the fuck is wrong wit you two?" Metro looked between Qua and Devin.

Quavo thought he was tryna rub Chase in his face, so he started yapping off at the mouth and Devin wasn't going for it.

"You left her, stop acting like you really give a fuck." Devin shook his head.

"Yo ass couldn't wait til we broke up." Qua chuckled. "So now that we over, you tryna see if y'all can work shit out."

"I honestly don't think me and Devin should work things out."

"Why?" Cali looked at her confused.

"That wouldn't happen no way."

"And why is that?" Qua looked him up and down.

"Because I'm-"

"She's pregnant." Devin told him.

~~~~
Did y'all understand? If not I'll rewrite it

This chapter drained me 😫that's the last omniscient scene for a while

Hope y'all were surprised & thanks for reading❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 31.9K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
202K 5.4K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
809K 32.3K 37
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
569K 9K 125
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....