Thorned Rose

By fangirldreams101

A OHSHC x reader fan fiction! I don't own any of the characters except the one that I created. EDITOR'S NOTE:... More

Author's Note
{1} Meeting the Vigilante
{2} Don't Mess with My Friends
{4} My Daily Night
{5} Plans
{6} Followed
{7} Exposed?
{8} For Your Safety
{9} The Sun, the Sea, and My Awesomeness (Part I)
{10} The Sun, The Sea, and My Awesomeness (Part II)
{11} Lazereth
{12} Meeting the Demon

{3} Meeting the Prostitutes

181 5 3
By fangirldreams101

I was hoping the attention would go away and luckily, it did. People move on so quickly to the "next big thing" and it's honestly a blessing. After about a week, people stopped talking to me and I stopped needing to tell them fake names. Only a couple people knew my name, Mitsui, Azima, and my teachers, but I kept them all quiet. My "night life" was becoming increasingly more dangerous. The name Blood Dragon keeps popping up in the dark streets of Japan. I had no idea who the hell this person was, but I needed to find out and fast. I entered the classroom, only to be swarmed by my friends.

"It's my birthday!" Azima said happily.

I handed her my homemade card and bento with a slight smile on my face.

Mitsui gasped, "The cold-hearted one is being nice?!?!?!?"

I rolled my eyes before shoving her playfully, "Shut up."

They shared a look and I sighed, "What do you guys want now?"

Mitsui twiddled her thumbs, "Azima has a, uh, special request for her birthday."

Azima gulped, "I, uh, was, uh, wondering if you could come with us to the Host Club for my birthday..."

I began to give her a glare before remembering the occasion, "Fine."

"I know you don't like them but- wait. You said fine? You said fine! Yay!" she jumped around happily.

Mitsui looked surprised, "I thought it would have taken more effort."

We looked over at the dancing girl.

"Well, it is her birthday," I stated.

~~Time Skip bought to you by Aquaman is at least better than Squirrel Girl~~

When the clock chimed, signaling the end of the day. I was considering making a run for it but two arms slipped through mine and carried me away. I grumbled but didn't struggle as Mitsui and Azima carried me to the abandoned music room #3.

"I thought you guys were taking me to the Host Club?" I asked them.

"This is the Host Club!" Mitsui said cheerfully, "You're going to love them!"

Sure...

"And, since it's my birthday, I requested we get all of them to ourselves for a couple of hours. It'll be great!" Azima added.

I gulped, "Alone? With them? For a couple of hours?!?!?!? I can't do that!"

"Too late!" they walked on through.

A bright light hit me and I started yelling, "My eyes! I'm blind! I'm blinddddd!"

I protectively put myself in front of my friends, ready to attack. But then the second wave hit me. Rose petals.

"Look out!" I yelled and accidentally swallowed one.

I started hacking on the petal as Mitsui and Azima pounded on my back. I got it out, wiped my mouth then started ranting.

"What the hell was that? Are they trying to kill someone? The light alone could cause serious damage to your eyesight, not to mention the dangers of walking into something dangerous well you are slightly visually impaired! And don't get me started on the flower petals! What is someone is allergic to pollen?!!?! You just killed them there! And the choking hazards! Deadly! Dangerous! Stupid! Idiotic! Whoever thought of that was clearly aiming for the romantic effect but missed by a mile! Unless, you count death romantic, which I don't, they are so dumb! When I get my hands on those pack of idiots, I don't care how many fangirls will get mad, I'll-" I stopped ranting, seeing my friends' uncomfortable expressions, "And...They're right behind me aren't they?"

I was suddenly spun around, landing in a male's arms. I looked up, seeing an attractive blonde with violet eyes holding me. Rose petals began falling and I internally rolled my eyes. This was too cheesy. He lifted my chin, to meet his gaze and leaned towards me.

"Welcome, princess," he whispered in my ear.

I think I was supposed to swoon in his arms, but that made me so uncomfortable, I just met him. 

I shoved him backwards, "Get it off, get it off!"

I stumbled backwards, knocking over a vase that I was sure wasn't there a minute ago. I could've caught it, but that may have raised suspicions, and I had a feeling I was being watched closely. So I forced a look of horror as it shattered on the ground.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I gasped, putting my hands over my mouth.

Man, I am good.

I turned to face the group, taking them in for the first time. I noticed three kids who were in my same class. Fred and George and the girl who wore the male's uniform. Full respect for her/them/him. There was a tall one with a little boy at his feet. They reminded me of Jack and the Beanstalk. Jack and the Giant. I had no idea who they were. Then there was a dark-haired one with glasses that was writing in a notebook and the blonde who hugged me.

Mr. Glasses spoke up, "That cost a good amount of money, Ms. (y/l/n)."

That startled me, "How do you know my name?"

Glasses smiled coldly, "I try to know at least a little bit about every one in Ouran."

"Oh so you're a stalker," I said, accidentally saying my thoughts out loud, "Oh I said that out loud didn't I? My bad."

He glared at me, his glasses tinting anime style, "How will you pay for the vase? It was from the Egyptian Era and pays over 20 million yen."

I snorted, "That's a lie. This vase isn't worth that much."

I picked up a piece and examined it, "Judging from the the texture and texile, it is poorly made and easily breakable. Because of that, no matter what the era, the price will go down in value. I would say that the price is actually half of what you said. So it's actually 10 million yen, not 20."

I looked up and he was glaring at me even more. I just batted my eyes innocently.

He then smirked slightly, "Yes, but will your family be happy to pay that much?"

I pondered for a moment, biting my lip, and probably looking like I was constipated in doing so. I was the owner of (y/l/n) Industries and I even owned a couple of countries. I would have no problem with the money. But because I pretended that my parents were in charge of it, I would have to make it seem like I didn't want them to get mad at me.

"Hm. Is there another way I could pay you possibly?" I asked timidly.

"You could work for us! Like Haru-chan!" the younger looking boy said.

"Well, what exactly do you guys do?" I asked, looking over at Azima and Mitsui for help, only to discover that they have abandoned me and were eating small cakes and drinking tea.

Great friends.

The touchy blonde spoke up, "We are the Host Club! The Host Club is where handsome boys with too much time on their hands entertain the girls, who also have too much time on their hands. It is the school's own personal, elegant playground for the super rich."

I felt myself become sweaty all over as I began to back away towards the door. The Host Club each did something that was supposed to be attractive but I just felt disgusted.

"I'm sorry, I'll not really into the whole prostitution business. I'm sure my parents will understand." I said confidently.

I began to try and run out of the door but Fred and George stood in my way.

"Fred, George, move." I said irritably.

"Our names aren't Fred and George!" they said simultaneously.

Tamaki grabbed my hand, "My princess, we aren't prostitutes! Here we can show you! What is your type? I am the king of the club, the princely type. The twins, Hikaru and Kaoru, are the devilish type, known for their brotherly love. Kyoya is know as the shadow king, the cool type. Honey-Senpai is the cute type and Mori-Senpai is the dark and mysterious one."

I stared at him, "My type?!?!?!? This sounds like even more of a prostitution club! I'm out of here!"

I began to head towards the door when Azima called to me, "But my birthday..."

Dear lord, the shit I do for these people. I sighed loudly then skirted my way around the club who were looking at me strangely. I went to my friends and gave them a semi-glare.

"You owe me big time for this," I hissed at them before straightening and facing the Host Club, "I'll stay and I'll pay for the vase."

Tamaki said excitedly, "So you'll be a part of the Host Club?!?!?"

I snorted, "Hell no. I'm not going to be part of the prostitution club. I'll pay for the vase with my own money."

This sent Tamaki to a corner and I had no regrets. I faced the rest of my friends before taking a seat.

"Let's get this over with."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
160K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
591K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...