Little Kitties (Garrence, Zan...

By Jimanita

Run. Go left. Right! Between the trees. Through the bushes. Across the river. Almost there guys! We're about... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Listen...

Part 15

3K 113 52
By Jimanita

Dante (Pov)

The room filled with the soft rumble of the three nekos' purrs. Travis, Laurence, and I have just been talking about what the future holds for us and our little nekos. I frankly am kinda scared Zane will carry out with his deed if I ever upset Vylad. I mean I don't know about you, but I like being alive.

I look down to the little angel on my lap and just sort of die inside from his adorableness. His fluffy chestnut coloured hair was ruffled and his calico ears would occasionally flick in his sleep. I felt him nuzzle closer to me as a small smile kept itself carved on his face.

Eventually my hands find their way to precious boy sleeping on me hair as I began petting him. His purrs got louder as I continued petting him. I felt my cheeks heat up as I continued to stare at the beautiful creature.

Irene, I already love him.~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
626K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
440K 11K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
1.9M 85.8K 193
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.