unofficial | park chanyeol

By Millymellymully

Composing is all about the emotion that one experienced. Kim Dahee was send to a composing competition but sh... More

DO READ THIS!!
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
SPREAD LOVE
REST IN PEACE JONGHYUN
PRAYFORJAVA
PRAYFORTAIWAN
PRAY FOR ANYER
LEAVE A NOTE

6

205 16 1
By Millymellymully

Dahee's POV

That day , I got back home and I felt so cheated. Ever since I was young , I told myself that I hate people who bully others.

I can't believe my boyfriend is a bully.

I tucked myself in bed and I yawned before leaving reality and entering dreamland where everything is happy.

The next day , I was dragged out of my bed by my older brother. Junmyeon is too long for a name so I called him Suho.

" Get up ! You're going to be late ! " He said but I didn't budge. He dragged me out of my bed and I fell off the bed.

" Ouch ! " I winced in pain and Suho smiled.

" At least you're awake now. " He left the room and I rubbed my knees. I took my uniform and brought it to my bathroom.

I changed into my uniform and tie my hair into two buns because it looks cute and I don't know if it's just me but the word buns just sounds so cute.

Like yours truly.

" Want to eat breakfast ? " I shook my head as I put on my socks and wear my shoes.

" Have a great day in school ! " Suho screamed as I closed the door behind me.

I live in a pretty much small apartment in a rather quiet area. It's located in an area that not many people want to move to because it's not convenient.

I walked to the bus stop where I saw Chanyeol standing by the pole. He looked over at me while I walked past him.

I can't really go anywhere else so I just sat on the bench as I waited for my bus.

" Dahee-ah , " He called out to me as he walked to me and sat beside me. I shifted my position so I would sit further away from him.

He kept shifting his position so he would sit beside me. I rolled my eyes and stood up as I glared at him.

" Do you mind ? " I asked and he seemed shocked.

Just then , my bus came and I got on. There's only one seat available so I sat there and when Chanyeol got on , he have to stand.

" Isn't that Chanyeol ? the really wealthy guy ! " I heard the girls behind me said and they were squealing.

" His so good looking ! " Another girl said.

" I heard he recently got a girlfriend and she's the ugliest thing i've ever seen. " My eyes widened and I was about to say something when the guy beside me turned around to face them.

" I don't know who are you guys aiming at , but it's just rude to call someone ugly , especially when you aren't at the position to judge someone. " He said.

" Byun Baekhyun ?! " My eyes widened and the girls behind me were shocked. Little did they know , the girl that they are insulting is sitting in front of them , eavesdropping them.

" Ya ! Kim Dahee ! " He nudged my arm.

Baekhyun is my childhood friend and we lost contact because his some wealthy guy and he moved away to another neighborhood so yeah.

" Oh ! You're from an art school ! " He said and I nodded with a smile. He ruffled my hair playfully and I glared at him.

" How's Suho ? " He asked and I put up an ' okay ' sign. He nodded and messaged someone.

" Oh , do you know Sehun is in town ? " Baekhyun asked me and my eyes widened.

Sehun is some guy that we made friends with when we were young , his a few years younger than us and he was known as the prince back then.

" He wants us to meet him later on ! " He said with a smile and I nodded as I looked over at his phone.

Sehun moved away to America rather long ago and we practically just lost contact. Yes I lost contact with almost everyone I used to know.

" Did you know the old Sehun we used to know is now a popular model under an entertainment agency ? " He asked and my eyes widened.

Sehun was a really cold kid that glared at every kid that wants to talk to him. He often calls people that he likes Boba cause he have a huge crush on boba.

So we used to buy bubble tea for him every year for his birthday and that's how we won his heart.

" Oh it's my stop ! " I said as I waved at Baekhyun before getting off the bus.

Someone grabbed my arm and I turned around to see the bully. He glared at me and asked who is the guy that I talked to on the bus and obviously I ignored him.

I walked to class and he followed me.

" Who's that gu- "

" Why do you care so much ? " I asked and he was stunned. I looked around and realized people were staring at us.

I sighed as I dragged him to the rooftop.

There's a dude sitting at the rooftop as he leaned against the wall, I looked over at him and eyed him to leave the rooftop and he did.

" Who's that guy ? " He asked in an even gentler tone. I crossed my arms and I stared at him.

He stared at the ground and I sighed.

" Why do you care who's that guy ? We aren't even real couple to begin with. " I said and he looked up at me again.

There's a tint of sadness shown in his eyes.

I was about to walk out of the door when he grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug.

I felt drops of water on my shoulder which means that he cried ? My eyes widened and I wanted to look at his face when he hugged me even tighter.

" I don't know why do I care so much but I just do. "

Chanyeol's POV

I hugged her even tighter.

I just felt so hurt whenever I see her and other guys. I'm mad at the fact that she's so popular among guys and perhaps , she might ditch me for them.

I know i'm not her real boyfriend and I'm not in the position to say anything but I just felt like it.

" Let me go ! " She said as she tried to escape from my hug but I didn't budge. I hugged her even tighter and she tried to push away.

" No. " I said and she stopped.

" I can't and I won't. " I said and he looked at me.

" I might have actually really fallen for you. "

15th Nov 2017

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 76 26
Going to the same school as your idols... Even soon become your crush Love is tough Love is hurt Complicated feelings cannot be avoid Even creates en...
19.4K 667 13
The eyes will see you everywhere.. The eyes will appeared near you.. The shadow was behind you.. Help me! Help me.... Please help me.. This a mystery...
1.5K 50 47
When EXO girl meet BTS. And things happen, changed her life.
6K 723 24
Chanbaek fanfiction. Virtual world is much more interesting and fascinating. BaekHyun the most handsome and famous artist becomes the most admirable...