The Chains of Love and sorrow

由 WinterDragonslayer44

Lucy Heartfilia was a slave sold to the most powerful man Natsu Dragneel This isn't the kind of stories were... 更多

The beggining
true kindness
Hello Readers!
NOT AN UPDATE
Did it have to be like this?
Distance
A/n
Quick A/n
Seperation, Sorrow chains
Warning!: readers must read
Q & A's
Important
One Dance (picture edited)
Announcment: im sorry
When the Snow Falls
Not and Update
Really quick update!
Hello readers!
An important announcement and a very serious question
Fever
Important A/n
Im alive!!
Happiness
The meaning of family
A/n... again?!
Stories are on hold..
My father to remember
Help me! (Life update)

Our Final Wish of Happiness

2.3K 66 78
由 WinterDragonslayer44

Hey.

I hope you're ready. I mean, we said we'd be there in an hour. Are you dressed? I am.

Oh, don't forget your invitation!

What? You didn't get one? How?! I gave you one last night! We had pizza!

I swore I gave it to you. Hm.. wait, I remember now! You gave them back so I put them in my bag.

Here.

There. Now we are ready! Let's go. Don't want to miss the happily ever after.

Also, did you hear there's a special guess singing at the reception? I don't know who, but I'm pretty excited. Let's go!

The sky was bright and warm. Everything was just, amazing. Literally.

Workers of the Dragneel house were putting the finishing touches for the wedding. The reception area was already finished an hour ago but Virgo wanted it to be perfect for Lucy.

And everyone was coming. Literally, the readers and all the Fairytail characters(except Bora. Boo! ) that were introduced in this book. Oh and of course the OC's like Hunter.

Speaking of which, she was getting ready with the help of her bridesmaids.

Levy- Maid of Honor

Juvia- Bridesmaid

Erza- Bridesmaid
And their dresses?

Levy was helping Erza put up Lucy's hair as Juvia was putting her makeup on.
(Hair)

So, you're probably wondering about the wedding?

Lucy and Natsu started getting more close to each other after the incident from the business party. But don't get any idea's, they didn't.. you know, that stuff. And Natsu didn't put up a fight about it. Okay, sure, he did have a hard time when Lucy teased him a bit and he got frustrated he punched holes in walls or screamed in a pillow.

He did get his revenge though when Lucy accidentally walked in on him after his shower and the towel dropped. She was blushing for days.

But after a few dates, he took her on her first vacation to a beach. He made it cheesy, but wrote the words i the sand. Sadly, the waves washed half the message away and he had a tantrum. Happy was there helping him and decided to punch the sand like his dad.

Lucy laughed and cried. Course she said yes and kissed the fool of a dragon.

Now, today was the day. Well, that and battling Erza for trying to have Lucy try on sexy underwear for her wedding night with Natsu. What made her feel more betrayed was the bachelorette party at a male strip club by Levy and Juvia. Well, at least she didn't need to worry about seeing Magic Mike anymore.

Oh and don't think Natsu had it all good too. They took him to a gay strip club!

This is what he gets for making Gray the best man knowing he'd pull something like this.

"Time for the dress", Levy said in delight.
The girls smiled as Levy brought out the canvas bag that held Lucy's dress. Lucy spilled on the shoes she chose to wear, but didn't tell the girls as a surprise. And she was good at hiding them before they got a chance to see them.

Lucy didn't want the typical white wedding dress. She wanted something new. Something radiant.

Levy finished zipping up her dress as she looked in the mirror. Her eyes couldn't be more amazed to the dress.

"You look like Belle from Beauty and the Beast ", Juvia commented.

Lucy looked down at her peach pink dress and smiled with grace.

The girls smiled as Erza finished by putting Lucy's veil in her hair. They could cry to her beauty, but Lucy said if they did and ruined their make-up no Nalu babies.
(Veil)

Which she regreted because they make smirks and dragged her to Victoria Secret.

The guests took their seats as the ceremony will be starting. Natsu was standing with the priest they chose to wed him and Lucy.

Makerov.

Natsu's mother, Grandeeny, and his little adopted sister Wendy were in happy tears for him. He wondered where his father was at the point.

But it was already starting.

Erza and Jellal were the first to walk down, arms linked. The music started to play. It was a sweet tempo of a piano, the light keys and a violinist.

After the first couple, next came Juvia and Gray. And thankfully the man didn't start stripping his clothing as he walked.

Finally came Levy and Gajeel. Poor Levy had to wear higher heels for this part so Gajeel didn't have to squat his knees for their arms to link.

Then, the music started the tempo of "Here comes the bride". Everyone stood as they saw her.

The bouquet she had was of roses in, yellow, pink and white. She stood there at the end of the isle as she looked to Natsu. She was overthrown with nervousness that she would fall and make an embaressment of herself till she felt another presence by her.

"Am I to help you, Daughter-in-law"?

Igneel gave a kind smile as he held his arm out.

She mouthed, 'Thank you', as she took his arm. That feeling of nervousness and fear washed away.

She walked down the petal isle, keeping her eyes on Natsu.

He had never seen anyone so beautiful in his life. He never seen the most pleasing smile.

He held his hand out as she placed it into his. Igneel gave her away to Natsu, but Lucy gave the old reddish pink haired man a kiss of kindness on his cheek.
As they met together they took each others hands in one and smiled. Everyone took their seats.

Makerov cleared his throat before speaking.

"It is with my pride and joy to bring everyone here on this day, as we gather to bring these two together in love and holy matrimony. Now, as I left my notes at home because I was only informed two days ago to be a priest, lets do the short version. Lucy and Natsu have been on a journey together and it gives me great pleasure to bring them together on this day. Through better or for worse, today they unite as one. As one heart in ones soul for love and happiness. And I couldn't be more happy for them to become a Whole in heart and love. Now, let us move to the vows. Lucy, you may start".

Lucy took a deep breath, preparing for what she had to say.

"I was set on a path I thought would be my forever live. I was alone and scared even when I had friends on my side. I felt as if I was chained to the bad and drifted away from all that was good, till I stepped into the light and met you. You taught me what it means to feel the sun and rain on my face, the wind in my hair, and the skipping beat of my heart. You showed me what it feels like to be free and alive. And even when we had our ups and downs you still believed in me for hope and forgiveness. And you knew that no matter the anger or sadness we went through you were always going to forgive me as I would forgive you. You taught me to love when I thought impossible. You taught me to stand here today to say the words "I love you, forever and always", and that is what I swear to you from my heart and soul. And I promise I'll be good to you always. That I will always hold your hand and be your shoulder to cry on. When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east for a new day to start is a forever for me to love you through and through".

You could hear people's hearts being touched by her words. Dear god mine are too! I swore I wouldn't cry but Reader-Chan get me a handkerchief!!

Natsu smiles as he knelt down. Hands still in his he brought them to his lips and kissed them softly.
"To the infinity universe and back to you where you stand and breathe is my promise to love you. That I will be good to you because you too taught me to live and love. To break my belief that I wouldn't find love again, when I saved you from your fear. I wanted to be good to you now and forever till we grow old and watch our children find the love we have. To hold your hand and kiss your cheek in our last moments before death due is part of till the worlds end and new beginning. You are mine, mine to me as I am you to yours. And when I rise again, I will swear to you to love and hold you close. That I will always keep you safe from any danger or fear you have. That I promise to be good to you and never hurt you because breaking your heart will be my end and suffer. You were my light and color to my eyes that I was missing. And I promise, that everyday I will always smile and say our true words, "I love you" no matter our situations or how far we are apart. Because I swear I will find you forever in your next lives and love you again".

Okay Natsu just won "Every girls dream future husband" award!

He then stood up and came back to eye contact with her.
Makerov signaled for Happy and his friend he met today, Carla, to walk down the isle together.

Carla walking forward as the flower girl and threw red and pink rose petals as Happy walked with a pillow holding the rings inside a dark wooden box.

(Carla's dress)

(Happy's outfit)

Carla stood to the bridesmaids as Happy came and presented Natsu with the pillow.
Natsu and Lucy were happy and bent down, kissing happy on his cheeks making him smile brightly.

Natsu opened the box revealing the rings they chose.
He gave Lucy the bigger one to slip onto his finger later as he held hers to give.

Engraved was the date of their first meeting.

The day a kind hearted man saved a girl from her chains of darkness and revealed to her, her missing light.

The both took each other's hand. Makerov looked to Natsu.

"Natsu, do you swear on your life, to take this woman in the eyes of god, in his light, and to love her in sickness and health as long as you rain"?

"I do", he said as he slipped the ring on her finger. She smiled as she took his hand.

"Lucy, do you swear on your life, to take this man in the eyes of god, in his light, and to love him in sickness and health as long as you rain"?

"I do", she said as she slipped the ring on Natsu's finger.

"By the power vested in me, and by your swear and promised of your vows and that you both will love each other, it gives me more pride and joy to announce you Husband and Wife. Now for god sake boy will you kiss this damn girl"!

Everyone laughed as Natsu slipped his hand to her back and her cheek, pulling her close and kissing her deeply.

Everyone cheered and cried out in joy.

As they were about to walk off, Lucy picked her dress up s little and Natsu laughed to see her shoes.

"I told you I never liked the heels", she said.

Everyone was gathered at the reception drinking and eating their dinner that was served.
Me, well, you and I were enjoying some good old fashion cookies and cream cupcakes and kool-aid (cause we are too young for alcohol and we can't trust Cana).

Well, I brought you over to the happy couple as they were just grabbing some champagne.

"Natsu", I spoke and smiled to him.

"Ah, There you are. Lucy, this is WinterDragonslayer44. She's a good writer I know. And who's this Winter"?

"Oh, this is my plus one, Reader-Chan. Or you can call them (Y/n)".

You shook Natsu's hand and congratulated the couple.

"Yes, I am happy for you guys. I hope you don't mind if I wrote a book about this? I think readers would love a romance like yours".

"A book about us", Lucy asked.
"Yes. I don't have to use your names if you want to keep things private".

"No", she spoke and smiled, "please, feel free to write the story. I think I'll look forward to reading it".

I gave her a kind smile as there was a tapping of a glass. Everyone's attention turned to the stage to see Levy.

"As much as we all want some wedding cake, I would like to ask the bride and groom to the dance floor for their first dance as husband and wife".

Everyone cheered and clapped as they walked forward to the dance floor.

"And please welcome our performer for this dance, Markiplier singing "Say you won't let go". ".

Everyone clapped and cheered as the said man with the floof hair everyone loves walked in in s handsome suit and guitar.

"Thank you, and congratulations to the happy couple. I hope you like the song".
As the music started, Natsu took Lucy's hand and as they came close together, they started their slow dance.

I met you in the dark, you lit me up
You made me feel as though I was enough

We danced the night away, we drank too much
I held your hair back when
You were throwing up

Then you smiled over your shoulder
For a minute, I was stone-cold sober
I pulled you closer to my chest

And you asked me to stay over
I said, I already told ya
I think that you should get some rest

I knew I loved you then
But you'd never know
'Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go

I know I needed you
But I never showed
But I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old

Just say you won't let go

I'll wake you up with some breakfast in bed
I'll bring you coffee with a kiss on your head

And I'll take the kids to school
Wave them goodbye
And I'll thank my lucky stars for that night

When you looked over your shoulder
For a minute, I forget that I'm older
I wanna dance with you right now

Oh, and you look as beautiful as ever
And I swear that everyday you'll get better
You make me feel this way somehow

I'm so in love with you
And I hope you know

Darling your love is more than worth its weight in gold
We've come so far my dear

Look how we've grown
And I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old

Just say you won't let go

I wanna live with you
Even when we're ghosts
'Cause you were always there for me when I needed you most

I'm gonna love you till
My lungs give out

I promise till death we part like in our vows

So I wrote this song for you, now everybody knows
'Cause now it's just you and me till we're grey and old

Just say you won't let go

Oh, just say you won't let go

Once the song finished, everyone clapped as Natsu brought Lucy in for a kiss.

"I love you, Mrs. Dragneel", he whispered for only her to hear as if they were the only one standing there on the floor.

"As I love you, Mr. Dragneel".

And then cake was served thanks to Erza pulling a sword from out of nowhere and scaring everyone, even Jellal, and tried to slice the cake.

It took the groomsmen to stop her till she got her own slice of cake to destroy with that thing.

And no one knew, but no one could be as happy as Natsu and Lucy were.

~6 years later~

"And that's the story of a boy who saved a girl from her darkest nightmare.
The End".

You closed the book as you smiled to the happy couple and their three children.

Natsu and Lucy still live in the countryside of Magnolia with their kids, Happy, Nashi, And Luke. And their happy little dog Plue.

"You guys get the first copy. I hope it was good".

"It was Winter. Thank you".

I smiled but I also felt sad. To see the greatest story I have ever written come to its end. I don't know, maybe just maybe...

I'll write another.

7 years ago at the wedding

Igneel has told his wife he was going for a short walk.

Here he was in the distance on a hill at the sun was starting to set. Smiling to himself to see his sons happiness.

"You enjoy the view from here, old friend"?

Walking behind him to join at his side, the man looked out to the wedding.

"Just seeing her happy was enough today. I.. I wish I could have taken back what I said to her".

"There's still time", Igneel said, putting his hand on Jude's shoulder.
"You can still get your chance".

Jude looked out to the distance.

Smiling.

"No. She's happy now. And I don't want that to be taken away".

Igneel smiles to his friend. If only he was given the chance to help him be the man he used to be before Layla's passing.

"Heartfilia, it's time", the officer spoke. Jude took one last minute to see the wedding before turning around.
"Let's not tell the family about our meet here", he said.

Igneel knee what he meant.
"They'll see the paper. But I'll keep my word till you ask her for forgiveness ".

Jude smiled to his friend as he walked to the police car.

And by tomorrow morning, the paper will read of Jude's arrest for child avoids and illegal gambling, and for the arrest of Bora and his gang for selling human lives.

The End

Maybe?

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

378K 10.5K 49
Natsu is the richest in his country. He rules Dragneel inc. Kind is how he grew up. Cold is what he became. He has his moments, yet one wrong thing c...
34.3K 974 23
Lisanna's back. Lucy decides to accept a marriage contract to save the Heartfilia Konzern. Natsu finally realizes his true feelings. But for whom? Lu...
82K 2K 27
Natsu is feared because of his power. Lucy is a runaway from her insane Dad. Even though Natsu is a nice person, will people ever stop fearing? What...
1.1K 56 9
My name is Lucy Heartfilla, a year ago today I ran away from home. I met a dragon slayer called Natsu Dragneel and he welcomed me into his wizard gui...