Stay[M-Preg][MxM] *EDITING

By Ooreos

Riley O'Donnel is twenty-four wants to start over his pathetic excuse for a life, and moving to New York seem... More

Stay[M-Preg][MxM]
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 6

30.6K 1.4K 122
By Ooreos

Chapter 6

"Jason." I heard myself gasp as his fingers whispered over my arousal. It was so close. My body was scalding in apprehension, just one touch. The man's eyes glittered with pure unadulterated seduction and I almost flew off the bed when his large hands wrapped around my length.

"Yesss." Jason hissed and the words shot tingles through my spine and I reveled at the way his palm smoothed upon and down on my hard dick.

"Please...more". I gasped breathlessly and my body hummed as my pulse picked up in preparation.

"Come for me baby". My eyes widened as my hips snapped up into his palms and ecstasy filled my body.

"Jason!" The man only smirked and soon enough the dream faded out in a blur and I woke up gasping, my palms sweaty and my cock hard enough for the tip to appear purple.

"Shit." I cursed and sat up, wiping away the sweat on my forehead.

It's been a week.

A whole freaking week since I saw the man that haunted my dreams night after night, only to wake up having the immense urge to crawl up in a ball and cry.

Christopher didn't seem to notice my switch in moods, atleast it didn't seem like he didn't because he never said anything. He probably had the assumption that I was home sick.

And conclusively, that was perfect. I didn't need to remind myself of the tall blue-eyed man. Today was a new day and I was gonna start it miserable again.

I kept telling myself, one day I was going to get over this. After all it was just one night, and the man probably didn't even remember him at all.

I sighed wearily and glanced over at the electric clock Tony gave me as a welcome present when he and the other gang came over for a brunch. The clock currently read 5:00 a.m. and I groaned suddenly annoyed again that I let Jason wake me up again.

And the worst part was the dream never consisted of only good things. Sometimes it would nightmares that woke me up of Jason rejecting me and telling me he could never love someone who was inexperienced as I was. Those were really the dreams that I would wake up and bawl my eyes out against my pillow so Christopher wouldn't hear me.

I shook my head and threw my feet over the bed, landing it smoothly on the carpeted floor.

Today I started work and even though I wasn't really up to meeting new people, or even getting out of bed in fact. I had to do this.

Start fresh. Right?

The abrupt new attitude that surfaced in the pit of my stomach had me smiling softly and standing up tall."I don't need that...that..asshole". The words were hard enough to say in my mind and took a great deal of struggle to say it out loud. But, if I was dedicated enough...maybe I could do this.

Maybe I can move on.

***

"Okay. So do you have your bus pass? House Key.." Christopher asked, his voice sounded nervous and I could vaguely remember my moms behavior was similar when I first started high school.

But Christopher and my mom were no way similar in anyway and I found myself rolling my eyes.

"Yes yes. I got everything." I picked up new brown messenger bag that Christopher insisted I used, and strapped it across my body.

Sadly, Christopher had a day off from the office and now I had to deal with traveling and meeting his boss all my own. Even though he offered to accompany and I quickly denied it because he's done way too much already and I didn't need him to hold my hand any longer. I knew where the bus stop was and where my job was and was pretty sure I could take he lead from here.

I watched with raised eyebrows as Christopher dusted off imaginary lint on my clothes, the man was worrying his lip furiously so I swatted his hand away and he scowled, playfully jutting his hips to the side and placing a hand on it.

"Well I was just tying to help."

I felt my face grimace."And I appreciate it, but now you're kind ofsmothering."

Christopher's pink lips pouted."Am not."

"Are too"

"Fine, well have a fun day and don't talk to strangers." He said finally and I nodded, butterfly's already floating in my stomach at the reminder that I'll probably be alone for the rest of the day and I'm going to be meeting people".

"Thanks Christopher. For everything, you've really been great help since I got here." Christopher face seemed to soften suddenly and he dramatically flicked a loose curl away from his eyes.

"Well that's what roomies are for".

I chuckled and patted his should."Right. Well I'll be heading out now." I said and he waved when I walked down the stairs and exited the door.

The sun glared bright and I had to shield my eyes by placing my hand on top. It was relatively hot in New York, I notice. But it was probably because it was April and from what Sapphire told me during our brunch, it usually got warm around this time of the year.

I jogged down the stairs, the soles of the only pair of loafers I owned, making a deep click as I walked over to the bus stop at the corner of the street.

It took roughly thirty minutes to get to the wide glass building that could easily be compared to Jason's apartment. My heart stuttered at the thought of wild things that occurred while I stayed there.

No.

No, I refused to think about him today. 'Not today brain' I heard myself saying in my head and I could imagine it replying with a disappointed snarl. I raised my chin up in triumph and marched determined steps towards the building, pausing to greet the bear-like doorman with a small smile.

I walked over to the front desk and smiled politely at the blonde headed lady with kind hazel eyes.

"Good Morning, how can I help you?". She said in a a professional but friendly voice.

"I'm Riley O'Connor, the new mail carrier." I replied and recognition flicked over her face. Her face broke into a broad grin, two adorable dimples showcasing themselves.

"Ah! Mr.O'Connor, we've been expecting you. Let me just..." The words trailed off as she clicked a few things on the expensive looking Mac computer and then looked up.

"Yes, you can just head up to the second floor, Mr.Fraser is waiting for you." At my nod she added "It's nice to have a new face around here." And I felt myself blush and thank her for her kindness, she only smiled and pointed to the direction of the elevators.

As I walked to the elevator, I couldn't help but stare at the amazing features the place represented. The walls were decorated with beautiful art, and lounge furnitures were leather and beige, currently being occupied with what can either be guests or employees.

I poked the second floor button by the elevator and waited patiently. When it arrived, it was empty and I stepped in carefully and rode it smoothly all the way up to the second floor, it dinged and I stepped out.

My eyes widened as I noticed little office booths were scattered around the floor, but it wasn't you're usual hideous gray cardboard booths. No, this floor had booths that had a bit of Asian culture in it, with zen looking plants surrounding it. The people looked busy but I could tell everyone must be really happy they had the opportunity to work in such an upscale place.

"Mr.O'Connor?" Someone shouted out my name over the loud rapid sound of clicking computers and I snapped my head to the side to see a broad surly man with a hard face gesturing me over.

I sucked in a deep breath and exhaled as I walked carefully over to the man, there was no need for me to accidentally trip over something and embarrassing myself.

Up close the man was relatively handsome with pale gray eyes and a shiny bald head. His jaw was perfectly outlined and the silver hoop earring in his left ear told me immediately he was a cool guy. He reminded me of a wicked pirate.

"Riley O'Connor?" His deep voice barreled and at my nod he jerked his head over to a small room, indicating me to follow.

"Welcome, I would like to extend this greeting but right now I'm really on a tight schedule, now that my boss is running circles around my ass." He said when he reached and extended his hand. I captured it in a grip and we shakes briefly.

"It's okay, Mr.Fraser". The man's face seemed to soften and he smiled.

"Hm. You're polite. That's always alway a good thing considering these.." He looked away over my shoulder, tilted his head to the side and shouted to the other room"...ASSHOLES...".

"FUCK YOU TOO TOM" Someone shouted back and I tried to stifle a laugh when he growled back in return at the other person. I felt my face break into a grin. This floor reminded me do much of the movie me and Jay watched together called 'The Wolf Of Wall Street'.

"Such an asshole." Tom whispered now staring at me and I couldn't help the chuckle that escaped.

"Anyways..". His face turned serious again and he gestured with one hand around the room. "..this is is the mail room. And basically all you do is pick up the mail from up the mails from the mail boxes and carry them to people."

Suddenly the thought came across that the mail room looked small and from what I could see write now there were hundreds of people were working. And there were only roughly around 100 mail boxes in here. Did everyone have their own mail box? I decided to voice the question and he smirked.

"Nope. Sadly, us lower payed workers don't get our own mail boxes. Therefore, you'll be taking them up to the higher floors and giving them to the rich people".

I didn't mean for my face to grimace but it did and I watched as Tom chuckled. "Yeah, you're right to feel sour about that. Some of those guys are real jerks, even worse than the assholes down here."

"That sucks, but it's a job and I need it." I shrugged and he gave a rough slap to my shoulder and grinned. "Thats the spirit!".

"Now these are the..." He trailed off and the thought came to mind that this was exactly what I needed.

A distraction.

***

The elevator dinged as I arrived at the fifth floor of the building, letters and mails stuffed in my messenger bag to be delivered.

The thought occurred to me that this was not the job I was hoping for when I arrived to New York but, I had to have a job to live here. At least I wasn't stuck working in a fast food restaurant.

I sighed and picked out the first mail that my hand blindly reached for in the bag. Glancing at the clean white letter, I looked for the name and read 'Lilian Lenore' then I searched for the office number and read '25J'

"Okay." I mumbled to myself and gazed around the less active floor. Unlike the second floor, this one had their own personal private office, if you could count glass screen doors exactly private because you can see the person straight through it.

I looked at the elegantly fonted numbers on the doors and walked over to the one that read '25J'.

The woman sitting behind the computer looked up as I knocked softly on her glass door. Her face was devoid of emotion but I was determine to not let anything detoy me today so I plastered on the best smile I had and opened the door when she gesture me over.

"Good morning, I have your mail Ms.Lenore". I set politely setting it down on her chestnut wooden desk. Her face suddenly turned up in a scowl.

"They switched the mail boy.Whatever did they do that for?" She snarled and even though her comment was rude I could still trace the British accent lingering in her voice and I was a big fan of them. Therefore, my smile stayed perfectly in place.

"I don't know the full details of it ma'm but I'll be here to stay." I told her, hoping she got the hint that I wasn't going to be faltered by her sneaky insult.

She gave an mannish snort and flicked her hand to the door, I took that as a sign to exit. When I stood outside her door, I took a deep relieved breath and blindingly reached for another mail.

My breath faltered and heart stuttered as I read the name of the next letter 'Jason Harley'.

It couldn't be. I refused to believe the chances of this man working here in all places in New York. But I could vaguely remember him saying he worked as an architect. My pulse quickened faster and palms got sweaty. Maybe this wasn't him, there could be hundreds of architects named Jason in New York.

Then why couldn't my hand stop shaking?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 88.4K 37
(WARNING: sexual content, touchy subjects and is in fact a BoyxBoy story. No hates on the story! If you don't like gay people, do not read it). Riley...
183K 6.1K 26
Moving to New York City wasn't what Kendall thought it was going to be. He learns that the hard way, and it all started when that pretty boy with the...
1.1M 69.9K 55
Through a strange series of encounters, a delinquent high schooler and upright university student find love. ***** No longer interested in clubbing...
103K 4.1K 40
Sixteen years old, Kellin Bostwick starts a new life after his mom, sister, and him escapes his father. After settling into their new life, Kellin fi...