The BAD girl is always more f...

By wishingc

Madison's life has been one bad thing after the next,but things starts to change when she starts to attend a... More

The Bad girl is always more fun. Ch 1
The BAD girl is always more fun. Ch 2
The BAD girl is always more fun. ch 3
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch4
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 5
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 6
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 8
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 9
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 10
The bad girl is always more fun. - ch 11
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 12
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 13
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 14
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 15
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 16
The BAD girl is always more fun. - Bonus Chapter (Cat's P.O.V)
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 17
The BAD girl is always more fun. -ch 18
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 19
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 20
The BAD girl is always more fun. -ch 21
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 22
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 23 (final chapter)

The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 7

243K 2.3K 158
By wishingc

Chapter 7-

Madison-

"YOU HAVE TO BE JOKING!" I squealed and grabbed Kelly in a big hug. Everyone was looking at me with a funny expression. Kelly was grinning ferociously "I'm so glad your happy for me....I was worried that you would...well I know what your, umm, out look on relationships are and-" but before her nervous rambling could go on any longer I hugged her again and picked her out of her chair spinning her in a circle. I assume this would have looked mighty strange seeing as how she was taller then me, I have always been a bit jalousie of Kelly, I mean she was so beautiful, funny, smart, kind and caring and guys seemed to flock to her. Where as me they just went running scared. Not that I really cared I mean...it's not like I needed a man or anyone else. I have always been just me to look out for me. I don't needed anyone looking after me.

"Umm Maddy?" asked Kelly excitedly. I smiled and ignored her question "Oh wow! KELLY! Your getting married! When is the wedding? What dose he look like? Is he nice? I swear to god if he ever hurts you-" she cut me off by putting a hand over my mouth "Shhh Mads. The wedding is in three mouths, he is drop dead gorgeous, super nice and the best personality. You will like him a lot and please save the death threats, you know I always choose a good guy. If anything it's you who needs the death threats I mean the guys you have fallen for have either cheated n you, dumped you, stolen from you, tried to use you, or as one I recall you guys only ended up being friends" I rolled my eyes but looked down at the ground. She raised an eye brow and I sighed "well ok so that last one may have happened again, but HEY just because I can't find a good guy doesn't mean you always do. Remember that one guy who cheated on you?" she chuckled and stood in a casual stance as she looked at everyone who was still looking strangely at us "Yer. The guy who cheated on me ended up in hospital with a broken nose, ribs and even his-" but I cut her off before she told them how I some how managed to brake that boys favorite man appendage...if you get what I mean. "Yer so what! He can still have kids" I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest "you know I was just looking out for you" I said and she hugged me from the side. She then pushed my hair out of my face and I pulled it up into a pony tail "Ok, ok end of that conversation. Before I was actually trying to ask you something Mads. I was hopping you would be my maid of honor for the wedding." I froze...did she just ask me to... I think she might have made a...dose she really mean "HOLLY SHIT! KELLY! Of course I will!" we both started to jump up and down and squeal like the little girl we always have been.

I then remembered I was in the presence of my two most favorite hero's on planet earth! I stopped and turned to them with wide eyes. I straitened my hair out and a blush rose to my cheeks "I'm so sorry for disturbing your dinner like that, I feel horrible about-" but Brandy cut me off by raising her hand. My jaw clamped shut. I was waiting for the yelling at most grown ups give me when I act out of place even the tinniest part, but the next thing I know she is smiling like a kid in a candy shop "It will all be forgiven if you let us come see you race!" she asked pleadingly. I was so shocked I think I forgot to breath. I asked in a small voice "really?" I said. I have been let down so much in my life I was waiting for her to go 'no I was just joking why would I want to see you race' but instead she looked at her husband and they nodded vigorously "HELL YES! Oh I can't believe you want to come see me RACE!" I yelled digging in my hoddie pocket for my car keys.

"Lets GO!" I jumped up and down. Running toward the door. I ran so fast! I couldn't believe my luck my two hero's wanted to see me, Madison Rice, actually RACE! I was so lucky it was a Friday night and the race track was open. I thrust the door open and ran to my car parked around the side. I jumped in and put the key in the ignition....then I realized something. My face went pale and I slowly took my keys out of the car and made my way back to the house. I closed the door behind me softly and walked like a dead zombie back to the kitchen. As soon as I saw the others staring with humor at me my cheeks blushed a deep red. I don't do embraced well. I was already gritting my teeth and trying not to hit something when Jeremy spoke "smooth move there. You truly like going fast. So fast you forgot to wait for us" ok so Kelly saw it coming and was trying to get Jeremy to stop talking, but he had already pushed me to far "Oh shut up Jeremy! You can't talk! I seem to remember you getting ditched after you gave some blond bimbo a quickly in a café and probably because you couldn't 'perform' she then decided to ditch you and drive off with out you leaving your only option to walk back to school" his humor gone and he looked over to his parents who looked like they where holding back laughter.

I took a deep breath and counted to 20 in my head. Well you know how they say count to ten? That never really was long enough for me. "I apologies for um...well you all saw what a idiot I just was. It's just well you coming to see my race would be one of the best things that has happened to me since...well since my brother and sister where born and I found Kelly here." everyone had kind of settled down by now, but I saw the look on Kelly's face...she looked so sad, but there was also a mixture of anger on her face. Well that can't be good.

****

After about 30 minutes of everyone getting dressed into some warmer and more race appropriate clothing. We headed out to the front. "Ok so I need to make a call. I think my team would kill me if I showed up tonight and forgot to tell them that I brought Bony and Clyde" I pulled out my cheep $30 phone and dialed my friends number for the second time tonight "Hello you have reached Sex addicts anonymous how may we pleasure, I mean help you today" said Crusher in his usual greeting. I chuckled and then smiled as I heard my other three team mates arguing in the back ground "you are going to love me" I said and Crusher chuckled "already have babe, it was almost the death of me" he said and I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see it. The rest of the people on my end, Brandy, Clark, Nick, Cat, Kelly, Kale, Ryan, Oscar and Jeremy all waiting and watching me with anticipation, "well you are going to love me more. Guess who wants to watch us race tonight?!" I squealed with excitement. I bet it was a shock for these boys to see me like this, and in all truth I wasn't normally all fan crazed. I was just so dam happy being in my hero's presence.

There was silence on the other end and the some cheering and yelling at the others and telling them what I had said. Then someone must have said something on the other end of the line because everyone went dead silent on their end. I waited....and waited "hello?" I asked after a while. There was a deep breath and then someone moving form hand to hand , then Daisy's voice spoke to me "Honey...it's the second Friday of the mouth...you know what that means....you know who will be there at the track tonight right?" I froze. Dam I had forgotten all about D.K. "well it's ok he has never beaten me before and he wont tonight Daisy. Plus when will a opportunity like this ever come up again. You guys will be fine I will make sure of it." I said trying to be reassuring, but Daisy didn't care "you know it's not us we are worried about Mads. We know how well you can handle your self but D.K wants you for his own and he would fight dirty to get you on his team....we just can't-" but I cut her off, my voice raised "Dam D.K. Dam his stupid attitude. You KNOW Daisy I can handle it. I will not let that idiot get in the way of this, I will crush him if he try's" there was a chuckle in the back ground.

Then all of a sudden Crusher/ Carter's voice spoke up "I thought my name was crusher...you need a new threat Mads your steeling mine" I chuckled a little too. In relief and joy. Crusher was the boss and that meant we got to go "I will see you guys their in about 20 minutes oh and Daisy could you bring me some clothes?" after she started to gush over what she would get me to wear I hung up on her and turned to the rest. I turned to face a group of very excited people all murmuring in anticipation. "ok so I can only fit two other people in my car....so Kelly? And one other" I was hoping maybe Brandy or even Clark, but when Brandy opened her mouth I was a little taken back "Jeremy will ride with you" said Brandy and Clark pushed his son toward where Kelly had come over to join me and we where now both standing next to my car. "Umm ok..." I said.

It took us a little longer to get there LIMO ready for the rest to come around, I was gob smacked "wow" I said seeing a limo up close for the first time. I shook it off and told their driver to follow me. We all got buckled in and I went over to my car. Jeremy was sitting in the middle. Kelly smiling Smugly at him as I got silently into the car "So you guys ready to see what I do for a living?" I asked and Kelly nodded excitedly. Jeremy looked a little pail. I smiled "Oh Jeremy don't worry the actual all racers track is nothing like what you saw this afternoon" I said with a evil smile he must have missed as he relaxed visibly then looked at me, and before he had the chance to tense back up from my evil gaze I spoke again "no what you saw this afternoon was child play compared to tonight" I said and before he had the chance to say anything I started the car and drove off, keeping it at a normal pace so the driver behind us could follow.

The drive is a 20minute one and the silence in my car was a bit over bearable and we hadn't even made it pasted the Everson's gate yet! "so Madison" said Kelly, also feeling the effect of the dull silence "I want to know what happened after I...left?" she said and I snorted gripping the steering wheel tighter "you mean when you got taken away? Well beside the fact I found out that the foster care owner that was going to take me and the twins in was-" but I cut myself off short from that sentence and cursed myself for not being able to control my mouth when I was angry and thinking about how the people I practically raised where taken away from me made me so mad I could spit! I didn't look over to Kelly. I knew she would speak and speak about my accidental voice of truth "but...but you said the twins got sent away" I sighed. Dam why do I always manage to stuff things up.

I shrugged my shoulders "well you know who that foster organizer owner owed me a favor after I help his kid stop being bullied? Well I found out the only foster care owner in the area was an abusive drunk and I got him to send the twins to the nicest family they could possible get and they did. I get emails from Tessa and Kirin every week or so" I said Kelly could see I was with holding information. Then as she always did when she was thinking she scrunched up her face and played with her hair...then she froze "wait do you mean to tell me that you-" but before she could finish I just nodded and she froze "Dam" she said loud and with such hatred in her voice that it made me and Jeremy jump.

Kelly had put together the fact that when her and the twins got sent away I got put with the abusive and drunk Foster parents. "what happened?" she asked. I just sighed and told her the truth without letting Jeremy understand a thing we where talking about "I stayed for about a year....hospital 3 times. Ran to the streets and ended up working for a driver, got a good job, have my own place and go to a good school" I said giving her the down low as quick and as much good stuff as possible, leaving out the fact that the job is highly illegal and doesn't make all that much good pay , my place makes a sardine tin look roomy and the school is heard to manage and I have no hope of being able to afford to go to a uni if I get in to any.

"hum" was all she said and I knew that meant that later she would be asking for the real story. "so Kelly tell me about how you and Steve met?" I said and at the mere mention of her future husband she went all dreamy eyed and happy "Well it was when I first started high school after I left you guys. He was the popular jerk and I was just a new conquest, but when he came up to me and put some corny pick up line on me I kicked him where the sun don't shine and told him to go pleasure himself, because their was no way in hell I was going to do it for him." I giggled, I had taught my Kelly well. She was smiling as she gazed off probable imagining her hubby to be "He tried everything to get me into his bed and soon enough after all of his effort all that was to show for it was a friend ship. Then after a while he stopped trying to get me in bed and to go on a date with him, I had the biggest crush on him so of course I said no" I giggled and then Jeremy raised his hand in the air.

Kelly giggled but said "Uhhh, yes you. Jeremy what would you like to ask?" she said as if a teacher picking a student out of class, he ran a hand through his hair "so if you liked him, why did you say no? I just don't get it Jelly." he said using a nick name for her that was all to familiar to me and I about stalled the car. Kelly looked at me worried, but then she realized what Jeremy had just said. She looked sad "Umm Jeremy could you not call me that anymore" Jeremy looked confused at me then at Kelly, I could see he was about to ask why, but thankfully Kelly cut him off "Well I told him no because I didn't want to be another one of those girls that fell head over heels for him, but I was. He had over heard me talking to a friend of mine about how I wished I could have said yes, he then asked me to come over and study like we normally did on a Thursday and when I got to his house he had set out a romantic dinner and had set up a date for me and him. We fell in love. Sure we had our bumps along the way but I couldn't imagine being with anyone else" she said off in dream voice again.

I still couldn't unclench my jaw and my grip was sure to brake the steering wheel . 'Jelly' that brought back some horrid memories for me. For the one time I couldn't protect my friend....Jelly was what he called her and the name he would never say again. I hated that memory and as Jeremy and Kelly chatted all the way to the race track main. "Where here" I said in a blank voice. We pulled up to the tin fence and one of our gate guard where waiting t see who was in the new car and the limo. I stopped the car and got out. Standard procedure if you want entry. "Mad Mads" said the young guard in awe. Yer I barley came to the main track as of the simple fact named D.K. "The Limo are my guest so open the door and let us in...now" I was in no mood for any type of time waster tonight. The memory of that guy who had stolen my friend innocence had put me in a truly bad mood.

The guard saw my angry expression and double timed the process of opening the gate " Y-Yes Miss" he said flinging the door open. I jumped back in my car and sat in silence as my two passengers looked on in excitement. I had to smile at their kid-on-Christmas expressions. I have to remind myself that that happened along time ago and the monster got what was coming to him after he did that to Kelly. "guys welcome to the main track" I said and a true smile took place on my face as I looked at their awe and astonishment.

I was trying not to giggle as I watched their expressions "wooh! This is just like the fast and the furious Tokyo drift place! This is awesome!" I giggled at Jason's words. To me this was just another afternoon job. It was nice after being over excited about every little thing in his world, when he saw mine...well it was reassuring to know I wasn't over reacting to the difference in the changes in life styles. I drove around also drinking in the reactions of my fellow racers as they see my new car tailed by one expensive looking limo. I drove around winding my way closer to the V.I.P section. At the moment my team holds the title of the most unbeatable team from the local and if not country racers. We own a special section where no one else is allowed except for people we invited.

I pulled up to the red velvet rope that led to the garage section of the V.I.P "time to make the announcement that the hero's of racing are here. I parked the car out of view from the other racers and jumped out of my car and ran right over to my team jumping up giving Crank a big hug and taking the bag he held out for me. He gave me a kiss on the cheek "MADS WE SO OWE YOU!" he screamed as Brandy and Clark made their way out of the limo. I took this as a chance to slip into our private bathroom and change into the clothes daisy got me. I quickly jumped into the small bathroom, but compared to mine it was fit for the queen herself. I had images of this afternoon events running through my head and a smile was playing on my lips. Well it was until I pulled out the clothes that Daisy had packed me "oh hell no" I said with a frown. I had forgotten the type of out fit Daisy has been trying to get me into....but I really had no option I needed racing clothes and my jeans and semi presentable white shirt just wouldn't cut it.

Well this outfit is going to be a conversation starter....I will get you back Daisy.

Jeremy P.O.V-

Madison jumped out of the car and ran into the waiting arms of the guy who had kissed her this afternoon. Why did that always make me so...well I don't know what it made me. It was a mixture between anger and lose....oh well no time to ponder mother and father where getting out and heading over to the waiting people. I was about to get out and join them when Kelly's arm grabbed a hold on to my shoulder. I turned to see her looking out at a door with the words bathroom on it. Hey where did Madison go?

Kelly let out a sigh and she looked at me with sorrow yet some how happy eyes "she already sees you and those other three friends of your as friends herself. When you have Mads for a friend life is....well it's pretty dam good, that girl will do pretty much anything to make sure her friends get what they need...but there are a few things you need to know about her Jer....she has never had a good life, but she wouldn't complain about a second of it...Jer you need to understand, I want her to be happy for once and I can tell that the good stuff I hoped happened to her well, I can already see it has most likely gotten worse. I promised her I would go to her house tonight and I don't want anyone else hearing what I have to tell you so tomorrow when I get home I think you and I should have a little talk" and with out letting me say a single thing after she was already smiling again and walking over to the growing group of smiling and excited people.

I was about to walk up to Kelly and demand some answers now but just then the door to the bathroom opened and out walked Madison. My jaw dropped and all thoughts of any other girl vanished as I looked at her, but then she dropped a bag to the ground marched right past me and walked up to the blond girl from this afternoon, Daisy I think her name was "DASIY YOU ARE SO DEAD!" Madison screeched and the woman just rolled her eyes "shut up you look HOT girl. I mean look at all the cute boys expressions, I bet their fighting to keep their hands off you this very second" she said triumphantly and I saw Oscar nod in agreement out of the corner of my eye. I even think I was about to say my words of yes when a guys voice boomed from the entry way to their private room "Well Madison is you don't look more beautiful then ever. I was thinking you would never show on a Friday ever again" we all turned away from the stunning Madison and toward the guy who looked like a gangster biker teen guy "D.K....not tonight." Madison hissed with such venom I almost shivered with fear.

This girl just kept surprising me one after the other. Actually I'm starting to think she may be bi-polar. I mean her mood changes so quickly I really can't keep up! But hell I really wouldn't like her if she was any different. WAIT hold up I didn't mean that I don't like her! Shoot I mean- but this D.K guy cut my internal thoughts off with one hell of an attention grabbing sentence "Mad Madison. I challenge you to race. House rules as always and you know what I want if I win" he smiled and shoved a hand in his pocket while taking a swipe of his smoke "you" my jaw dropped and I was about to ask if he was crazy when out of no where Madison's light chuckle fills the air then she speaks words that has my mother jumping with joy and excitement "races on D.K." then she walks right up to him grabs his smoke and drops it to the ground "but if I win you give me 1 grand" he smirked and held out his hand. She took it and they shook. The next think I know there is a loud bell sounding and at that noise everyone who is familiar with this place seems to be in motion "IT'S RACE TIME"

that's all well and good, but would some one please care to explain one thing to me? What the hell is happing?!!!!!

*************************************************************************************

AN:

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!

COMMENT

VOTE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

989 251 43
✅ COMPLETE Kalel has lost both parent's in New York City's World Trade Center. His mother worked in building two and his father worked in the World F...
215K 2.3K 36
Hi I'm Sam; I'm tall, pretty, and extremely awkward. Words cannot describe how awkward I am. My story is not like all the other lucky pretty girls w...
Lethal Lust By Kit

General Fiction

236K 9.5K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...
83.9K 4K 42
"Why the secret?" "Secret? More like secrets. And why do you care anyway?" "Because secrets are like lies, and I always find the truth..." ••••• Elna...