boyf riends & tree bros one-s...

By softheartjin

i listen to be more chill way and dear evan hansen too much. i ship jeremy with michael and evan with connor... More

the beginning
its not christine / boyf riends
paper plane / tree bros
pride / both
im not gone/ tree bros
work / boyf riends
THIS STORY IS TAKING FOREVER
how did i get here? / tree bros
the boy with a ukulele / boyf riends
one thousand reads!!
serious boy // tree bros
just us i guess / boyf riends
halloween / tree bros
dead kids last words / boyf riends
feelings are fatal / boyf riends
tornado / treebros
ill be back babes
treebros story
fuck boy part 1 / boyf riends
fuck boy part 2 / boyf riends
fuck boy part 3 / boyf riends
not a chapter but like its my face so..
fuck boy part 4 / boyf riends
fuck boy part 5 / boyf riends
happy valentines day babes πŸ’
fuck boy part 6 / boyf riends
the good side of things / kleinsen and treebros
no more / treebros
i miss you guys hhh
the anime kid part 1 // treebros
hello, its been a while
punk and pastel / treebros
sorry for being terrible at publishing rip
restricted romance / treebros
restricted romance part 2 / treebros
watch my videos
love yourself / treebros
can yall do me a favour?
the end.
hi guys <3
updates + announment

disneyland / tree bros

2.7K 65 150
By softheartjin

i went to disneyland recently and saw so many same sex couples and i was like...i wanna write about this...so here we are!

connor was currently thinking about how much his life has changed in just a short amount of time. he stopped smoking weed and cigarettes for the better. he also stopped self harming and started reaching out getting himself the proper care that he needed for his mental health since his parents never believed that he wasnt okay.

connor also made friends along the way. one example being his closest friend evan hansen. he was the first person he ever talked to since his dark times and evan actually helped him. evan always went with him to his therapy sessions along with paying for meals right after. it was basically a routine for them and connor felt happy that it was.

evan wasn't like any typical teen to connor. he was different in some way. evan would always play with his shirt when he was nervous. he also always ordered a salad every time they went to get a meal while connor got a burger since he was thin. they never judged each other with their choice of meals.

connor always laughed every time evan would talk about trees or wild life. he learned that ever since evan was 7 he was fascinated with nature. his mom would take him to the forest and he would be telling her all the facts he knew about trees plants animals everything. his mother would be smiling and correcting him if he was ever wrong. connor thought it was the cutest thing.

another thing evan did that others didn't was listen. ever since he was 13 he just needed someone to listen to him. he wanted someone to tell him he was wanted...but he never got that wish until senior year of high school.

connor was extremely high the first day and pushed evan out of anger. connor didn't really mean to but it happened and connor to this day still felt guilty for doing that to evan. evan just smiles and put his hand on top of connors reassuring him that it was fine.

evan then got connors number and they texted each other non stop. with every text evan always had a "✨" in the end while connor always had a "🌙" which made them both happy to have the other.

connor just beamed at the thought of evan. he just felt nicer knowing that someone card about him when others didn't.

"hey...i was thinking we should do something...together" evan suggested as they were watching a film. evan had his hand in the popcorn bowl and shoved a mouthful in his mouth. connor looked at him and smiled.

"what do you wanna do?" evan finished chewing and swallowed. he got out his bright pastel blue wallet and took out something from it. he hid them behind his back and stood up grinning.

"what are you hiding behind there evan?" connor teased and tried looking but evan giggled and covered his eyes. connor stopped jittering and then smiled.

"okay on the count of three you can look" connor had my eyes closed as he heard things being picked up. connor wanted to look but then evan started to count.

"1" evan smiled putting on his mickey mouth ears and putting them on connor's head. connor laughed and smiled.

"what is this?" evan shushed him and smiled.

"2" evan started blushing when he saw zoe in the corner with the poster he asked her to make. he started tearing up as she went up to him and smiled. the poster said "i would really like if you'd go on a date with me to disneyland?". zoe gave evan a rose as well and evan smiled.

"aaaaand...3!" connor opened his eyes and immediately his eyes widened. his sister is in the room holding a sign. evan was wearing mickey ears and holding a rose.

"connor...ever since we talked i just... thought you were different. you're funny,smart,talented,and really really cute...so this is really stepping out of my comfort zone but...would you like to go on a date with me to disney?" evan was extremely nervous and connor put his hands on his mouth.

"of course evan how the hell can i say no to this" connor stood up and hugged evan. evan was crying in his arms and smiling wide. ((i don't know how to say no to this oh my god she looks so helpless...finish the lyric (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ))

evan pulled away and wiped his tears. he showed him the tickets and connor smiled wide. connor hugged his sister and she cheered.

"my brother is going on a date!" zoe squeaked and connor smiled. connor looked at evan and evan was looking back. connor pinched his cheek and giggled

"i just got asked out on a date...this is perfect" connor said as evan laid back down in the couch this time being closer to connor. zoe eventually left so connor wrapped his arm around evan and continued watching the film.

==

"evan, im outside" connor was smiling waiting for evan in front of his car leaning onto it. he was wearing a white long sleeve shirt under some black overalls. he has his checkered slip ones and his ears evan had given him. he pushed his hair back and smiled when he saw the door open.

"h-hey connor d-do i look okay?" evan was wearing an oversized sweater that was yellow with red stripes. he had it tucked it with black ripped jeans and vans. he had a black backpack with mickey mouse faces all over it and matching ears like connors. evan looked at connor and smiled at him.

connor blushed seeing evan and hugged him. evan was also blushing never seeing connor in white. connor pulled away and put his hand on his cheek.

"you look beautiful evan" connor told him as evan blushed more. he then giggled and hugged connor once again.

"you took my breathe away once i opened the front door" evan whispered into connor's ear. connor blushed madly and smiled. he really liked evan.

they pulled away and got inside the car to go. disneyland was about an hour drive so connor drove right away. songs from the radio came out and they sat in a comfortable silence.

"hey, you can use the aux cord to listen to whatever you please" evan smiled and nodded getting his phone out and plugging his phone to the cord. connor suddenly heard a familiar sound and smiled.

"conan gray?" evan grinned and started to sing along. connor honestly thought evan has the most prettiest voice ever. he could hit the high notes with no problem and connor loved it. it made him fall without realizing.

this town will
never change

people come and go
it's all the same

speed the roads on
our doubting days

to any place
that's far away

i never learned
anybody's name

we all vowed
that we wouldn't stay

kissing signs on
the interstate

all we do for now
is sit and wait

in our idle town,
in our idle town

yeah, we invent
our own little games
(in our idle town)

when the lights out
at the stadium, hey
(in our idle town)

making life a spinning
arcade (in our idle town)

and curfew's at midnight,
we watch the sunrise

we watch the sun

springtime when
the air is thin

we're getting antsy and
they're noticing

while everybody's
off partying

we're watching
stars over ice-cream

and now we're
kicking up to seventh gear

and we're breathing
in the atmosphere

and i don't even
need a sip of beer

yeah i can
feel it all

in our idle town,
in our idle town

yeah, we invent our own little games (in our idle town)

when the lights out at the
stadium, hey (in our idle town)

making life a spinning
arcade (in our idle town)

and curfew's at midnight,
we watch the sunrise

we watch the sun

and they watched
the sunrise

blinking out of red eyes,
and sore minds

the airplanes keep flying
by, and they cry

cause they've never
even touched the sky

no, they'll never
even touch the sky

yeah we invent our own
little games (in our idle town)

and everybody's trying
to escape (in our idle town)

killing time at the
yellow café (in our idle town)

and curfew's at
midnight (in our idle town)

yeah i think that we'll all
be okay (in our idle town)

the idle town will stay as
it stays (in our idle town)

and everyone i loves
in this place (in our idle town)

so curfew's at midnight
we watch the sunrise

the song finished and connor looked at evan in awe for a moment. evan was blushing madly and looking to the left.

"i swear you have the most amazing voice evan. you should maybe sing on broadway" evan giggled and put his hand in top of connors. he smiled wider.

"please, ill never sing in front of people let alone broadway! i don't even sing that well anyway. im just really comfortable with you" connor blushed and smiled intertwining their hands and smiled.

he's the luckiest guy alive

==

after getting some parking evan and connor got out the car and went to the front. as they were walking evan took out his polaroid camera and started taking a picture of their hands which were intertwined.

"smile connor" connor looked at the camera and evan took a picture making connor jump. evan giggled as connor laughed. evan took a picture of him laughing.

"i kinda want to record us being here so... c-can i?" connor looked at him and smiled. he held evan's hand a bit tighter and patted his head. 

"okay then" evan put his polaroid down and grabbed his phone taking a video of them walking and them holding hands. he took a video of their disney ears and them smiling at the camera cheeks pressed together.

"what is this for?" connor asked as to evan was recording every thing. connor thought it was super cute and kinda aesthetically pleasing to him. evan looked at connor and blushed.

"i-i want to edit all of these little clip together with some cute music in the back and post it...if that's okay" connor smiled and wrapped an arm around evan.

they went through a long line to entering but finally they made it in. evan and connor smiled when entering main street. all these nice stores made evan really excited to be here.

"you seem happy" connor intertwined their hands and evan smiled wide. connor wanted to kiss him but he was on a date and wanted to be polite to evan. he didn't want to fuck this up.

"i am connor! im at the happiest place on earth with the person i like how the hell am i gonna be sad" evan wrapped himself around connor and giggled. connor blushed and smiled feeling happy that evan asked him out on a date.

"so where do we go first?" evan opened a map and went closer to connor. they both looked and gasped at each ride they really wanted to go to.

"space mountain!" connor screamed getting some looks. he blushed as evan laughed.

"how about we get on that ride last since it's the best ride in the park!" connor smiled wide and nodded feeling excited. evan gasped and giggled.

"finding nemo! can we go there connor?!" connor smiled wide and nodded excitedly. they both haven't been to disney in so long and they wanted to enjoy their day as much as possible.

"of course evan!" evan put the map in his backpack and held connors hand walking to where the attraction was. connor was looking around and saw families laughing, little girls and boys running and smiling, and people having fun. it really was the happiest place on earth.

they made it to the ride and waited in line to get on. evan was taking pictures of connor looking at the submarine and then of connor smiling.

"you sneaky photographer" connor wrapped his arm around evan and went close to evan's face. evan blushed and smiled.

"you're so pretty" evan blushed harder when he realized that he recorded what connor had said and smiled side.

"well you're so cute with this outfit of yours" evan tippy toed a bit and nuzzled their noses together. connor blushed and giggled thinking that evan was the cutest person ever.

"come on" they both went inside a submarine and sat down looking at a window. they were holding hands while seeing the star fish and coral.

"doesn't it look really pretty?" evan asked as he looked at connor. connor was looking at the window like a child. his eyes looked like they were glowing a bit and his smile was so mesmerizing. he looked so invested with the window it honestly made evan so happy.

then the attraction started and there was bubbles covering their view. the bubbles soon faded out and it was the blue waters. people with australian accents were talking but all evan could focus on was taking pictures.

connor looked at evan as evan was taking a picture and then showed it to him. connor smiled wide and giggled.

"it's really pretty evan" connor admitted and evan blushed. he held connors hand tighter and he felt so much happiness at that moment.

==

hours went by as connor and evan went on every ride they could. they went on its a small world which annoyed connor a bit but made evan emotional and cry a bit. ((i think im the only one who gets too emotional over the it's a small world ride because i start tearing up like crazy everytime i get on it and hear the music))

then they went to all the princess ones which were short but extremely cute in their opinion. connor took a picture of evan cuddling close to him as they were waiting in line for star tours.

a bunch of people were looking at them as they were holding hands but honestly none of them cared. some people complimented them which made their day extra more loving.

evan was taking videos of the whole day and connor while connor took pictures of evan being wrapped around him. they both didn't want the night to end.

"okay so we need to get on this ride fast so we can see the firework show in time!" evan told connor as they were waiting for space mountain. connor remembered that the ride was extremely fast and got flustered remembering he lost his mind when he first went on it. he couldn't shut up for days.

"oh, remember to put your ears in the little pouch okay? the ride is super fast" they stepped inside the ride and both put their ears in the pouch in front of them. evan hardly remembered the ride so he was extra excited.

then the ride started. at first it was all futuristic and then it was pitch black from time to time. then there were these star like things everywhere. evan held connor's hand as the person counted.

then it went extremely fast. both evan and connor began screaming and cheering. evan was screaming seeing nothing but stars and connor was laughing in joy. the ride went faster and faster and evan was close to passing out.

then the ride came to a close. connor knew there was going to be a picture so right at the moment he planted his very first kiss on evans cheek. evan blushed madly and looked at connor once he saw his face.

"y-you kissed me" evan blushed harder and connor smiled. he wrapped an arm around evan as they went off the ride and connor paid to get it printed out. he loved how they turned out.

"two please" the worker nodded and gave two to connor and connor thanked them. he gave one to evan and evan blushed hugging connor tightly.

"i-i...kinda have another surprise for you" evan told connor as they were walking to go see the fireworks.

"what do you mean?" connor brought him closer and kissed his cheek. he loved when evan blushed.

"so jared works here and i told him about our date today and he is giving us a reserved seating. its gonna have a good view and everything" connor looked at evan and blushed a bit. he didn't really expect evan to put so much effort into today. he was so grateful.

they walked and finally made it to the spot where jared was waving. evan went up towards jared and hugged him. jared smiled and pointed at the floor.

"you owe me big time evan but also enjoy yourselves" jared put a blanket where evan and connor would lay and he left a picnic basket. connor thanked jared as he smiled and left.

"what's in here?" evan shrugged and opened the basket. there was 4 aloe vera strawberry drinks and two crepes. evan smiled wide and took them both out.

"i haven't had a crepe in years and this type of aloe vera" connor took the crepe and was about to eat it but evan stopped him.

"wait we gotta take a picture of this" connor giggled and rolled his eyes. they both put their crepes together as evan took a picture of them.

connor put the crepe in his mouth and chewed. he smiled wide hating that he was deprived of the sugary and sweet delight. evan took a bite and squeaked. connor wrapped his arm around evan's waist and pulled him closer.

evan was blushing and put his head on connor's shoulder. the speaker soon told everyone to be seated and the firework show soon was happening. evan smiled so wide at them all but all connor could do was stare at evan. the way his blue eyes shined each time the fireworks made a disney shape, evan letting out small giggles everytime something funny happened and evan cuddling close to connor. connor wouldn't handle himself.

evan finished his crepe and watched the fireworks some more. connor looked at them and blushed getting closer to evan

"e-evan?" connor looked at evan and evan looked at him. he looked at him and smiled.

"yeah?" connor blushed and looked directly at him in the eyes as he slowly started putting his hands on evans cheeks. evan blushed madly and weakened.

"i-i...really like you...will you be my boyfriend?" evan blushed and then teared up. he smiled wide and nodded. connor smiled and leaned in. evan closed his eyes and soon their lips locked.

they kissed as people cheered over the last firework. connor kissed with passion as evan did the same. tears fell down evan's cheeks as they pulled away and had their foreheads together.

"that was my first kiss" evan admitted as he hugged connor. connor held evan tightly and pulled back.

"hey...that was mine too" evan smiled and kissed him loving the feeling. connor kissed back and suddenly saw  a flash.  they both jumped and pulled away looking in back of them. it was jared. he was smirking and gave evan's phone to him and stood up.

"that was so cute now i gotta get back to work" evan blinked as he saw the photo and smiled.

"we look amazing " connor kissed evan's cheek and smiled. they both admired the photo and giggled in delight. connor looked at evan talking over how adorable their day has been and all connor would do was smiled.

"yeah, today was pretty adorable"

================================

this story is done!

im so proud of this one actually. its really simple and adorable to me. i want a disney date.

also

PSA: the aesthetic outfits are going to be a thing for these stories. i love their normal outfits don't get me wrong but im all about jeremy, michael, connor, and evan wearing ripped jeans and oversize cute sweaters. hope you don't mind lol

also

ben platt has finally left dear evan hansen. right now as im writing this it's november 19, 2017 at 10 pm. so many videos of ben's final bow were posted on my social media and i just lost it. im gonna miss benny boy but i hope for the best. he deserves to be doing different things and as a community we will continue to love ben platt. the man who brought to life this anxious teen who overcomes difficulties and learns from his mistakes. he changed our lives for the better. we love you ben platt ✨❤

okay im gonna go cry and die in happiness and grief so goodnight babes love you all and don't cry too much. we are all feeling pain it's okay

-michelle 🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 8.6K 35
【Completed】 This is a fanfiction of Evan and Connor from Dear Evan Hansen. Treebros, correct? Connor Murphy starts to hang out with Evan Hansen. He w...
3.8K 64 28
TREE BROS, this story may not be continuing but thank you for everything and I hope you like what I've got!
131K 3.9K 48
A dear Evan Hansen step brother AU Will include the following ships: RAKE(Rich and Jake) Treebros(Connor and Evan) BOYF RIENDS(Michael and Jeremy) ZO...
158K 5.3K 55
Just a bunch of Dear Evan Hansen one-shots because I can't commit to a real book. feel free to prompt me. Ideas are appreciated. WARNING as A LOT of...