Another You ( Sequel to I Sho...

AnabelleRomano123 tarafından

Arielle Payne is now known as singer with 5 Grammy Awards. She seems like the happiest girl, but inside she's... Daha Fazla

Another You ( Sequel to I Should Have Kissed You)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Special Chapter !

Chapter 6

1.1K 12 3
AnabelleRomano123 tarafından

Arielle's P.O.V

We walked up the driveway to the hospital and opened the large glass doors. The guys wanted to come with me, so I had some support. Anna came also saying , she wanted to be there for me.

In all honesty I hated hospitals , there was something about them that just made me want to run away from it. The white walls were bland and only had a few health posters hanging on it. People sat on chairs, crying and waiting for any news. Doctors strolled around, writing on clipboards and breaking the horrible news.

" hi, can I help you?"

" I'm looking for Michael Payne"

" Room 286 sweetie"

' thank you" I whispered to the red haired nurse. She gave me a sympathetic smile and tapped away on her computer. Liam held onto my hand and led me to the room where Mike laid. He was sitting on the bed, wires attached to him, controlling his beating heart. Bella sat on the bed, playing with his hair and giggling. What was I going to say to her? Your daddie won't be here anymore?

Mike looked up and smiled at us, we all piled in and shut the door closed. I sat down on the chair closest to him and took his hand.

" can I speak to Zayn for a minute?" Mike asked looking at Zayn. We all nodded and stepped out as Zayn walked over. They talked for a few minutes before motioning me to come in. I stepped inside and Zayn closed the door behind him.

" this is it Ari, just remember I love you, and I always will, you'll always be my munchkin"

I slightly smiled through my tears and giggled at the nickname he always used for me. He wrapped his hand around mine and squeezed it , his brown orbs starring into mine. His heart started slowing down, and I started shaking my head. No,he can't go. Not now, not forever.

" i love you Ari" He whispered before his eyes shut close. The beeping started and I broke out into a sob, the doctor ran in and motioned for me to leave. My only brother was dead, he was gone forever.

A pair of arms wrapped around me and tried to get me out of the room. I tried moving out his grasp, but he held on tightly.

" no, he can't be gone, he just can't"

I sobbed into Zayn's shirt as he carried me away from the room. Liam was sitting beside Niall, crying into his shoulder. It pained me to see the person who spent most of his life with me go. Anna ran over and hugged me tightly, Louis came over also and started whispering soothing words.

But nothing could bring Mike back. I looked around the hallway and saw Bella on the ground beside Harry who was telling her something. A tear rolled down her face, but she slowly nodded running over to me.

" Mike gone, " She questioned. I slightly nodded my head and gave her a small smile.

" he went on a vacation, so you'll be with me" I said , she smiled and gave me a hug. Mike has been battling his disease for 2 years, so he always told Bella he was her brother, so she wouldn't be upset when he did pass away. So know she stood here, thinking her "brother" just went on a vacation.

" let's get out of here love"

I nodded my head and walked out the hospital with Zayn. Anna took Bella into a different car, taking her out for some ice cream. I sat beside Liam and he wrapped an arm around me, still crying.

" we'll be fine Li"

" I know, but he was the last one from your family"

I buried my head into his neck and wiped away more tears. Everyone was silent, the only sound was of my sniffling or Liam's. Once we arrived at my house, I walked upstairs, quickly changing into some pajamas.

" goodnight"

" stay with me please" I whispered. Zayn walked over and laid down beside me, wrapping the covers over us. I rested my head on his chest and went back through all the memories of Mike. The happy ones of us playing in the park. Eating ice cream and making my parents always take us to the zoo. I missed them so much, sometimes I needed my mom and dad, and now Mike was gone too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke the next morning, Zayn wasn't there beside me anymore, probably eating or something. I stood up slowly and made my way to the bathroom, my face was all red and puffy. I spalshed some water and tied my hair into a messy bun, walking down the stairs.

Immediately 3 pairs of arms wrapped around me, their voices filling the room. Nick squeezed me tightly.

" were so sorry, we should have stayed,"

" it's fine, nobody knew this was going to happen" I said breaking away from their hugs. Travis sighed and hugged me again.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Zayn and Niall sitting there. Liam still wasn't up, which didnt' surprise me. They didn't mention anything which I was glad for. For the next few months I would have to pretend everything was okay, for the fans and management.

Zayn slid over a plate of eggs, motioning for me to eat. But I wasn't hungry, I picked at the eggs and just moved them around. He gave me  a stern look and walked over to my side.

" I know your in a bad state, but please eat, your gonna make yourself feel worse"

" I'm not hungry, I just need some time for this all to settle down"

Zayn slowly nodded and walked out of the kitchen leaving me there to think about everything. He was right, by not eating it would just make me feel worse. I didn't need my anorexia to come back. I was finally okay after a while.

" we have to go to Arizona for a month, I'm so sorry Ari, we could stay"

" no , go Nick, I've got the other guys here, tell Robbie, I couldn't make it"

Nick slowly nodded and kissed my cheek, walking to the living room and up the stairs. Travis and Patrick followed him up, to get ready. They were in charge of my dad's business now, so I didn't mind them leaving. I didn't need another set of sympathy.

" Harry and Anna took Bella out for the day, to give you some time, "

I slightly nodded my head at Louis and sighed, resting my head on my arms. He took a bottle of water and walked away. I followed him and went to my room, closing the door and lights. My phone lay on the bed side table. I picked it up and logged onto to Twitter.

@AriellePayne: R.I.P Mike. The best brother any girl could ask for. I hope your happy up there with mom and dad. I'll miss you dearly, and the memories of us together will be kept in my heart forever. Bella is in good hands  so don't worry about that. <3 <3 I miss you already big brother :/ Why'd you have to go so soon ? I love you

I logged off and placed my phone back on the table, turning on some calming music and falling asleep slowly. No matter what happened 2 years ago, I will always love Mike. He was the best brother and I surely wouldn't forget him at all.

Anna's P.O.V

I walked down the Toys R' US aisle with Harry and looked around. Bella was running around picking up random toys and dropping them into the cart. Harry was also buying some childish stuff and gasping every few seconds,at the toys.

We agreed to take Bella out so Arielle could have some time to herself. It really will be hard for her. A singing career along with a 3 year old. So we decided that Bella needed a new toy wardrobe and a room.

" I want spongebob"

"patrick is better Bella"

" spongebob!"

" no patrick ! "

Harry yelled, pointing to the plush toy he was holding. Bella stomped her feet and shoved the toy into Harry's face, shaking her head.

" just get both of them"

" good idea love"

They both dropped the plush toys and ran off in different directions, finding even more toys. We already had a huge cart full of toys that mostly Harry wanted. Sometimes I wondered if he really was 19 or not.

" you guys ready?"

" yeah"

They walked over and Harry picked her up, walking to the counter. The young girl stood there, starring in awe at Harry. She scanned the items quickly and Harry handed over his credit card.

" she's so cute"

" Bella say hi to the girl" Harry said , as Bella smiled and waved at the girl. I smiled and took the bags placing them back into the cart as we went out of the store. We headed over to Babys R' US next to get Bella even more clothes. She had to be one stylish baby. She'll be stylish but in no way a hipster. She won't be a whore. ( A'N: no offence to any hipsters out there)

By the end of the shopping trip, we had over 4 big bags of clothes. Bella had an outfit inspired by each of the guys and more pretty dresses. Arielle gave us her credit card but we didn't use it. These gifts were for missing out on Bella's life.

" when we have a baby, she is going to be spoiled rotten"

" when we have a baby ? "

" well yeah, your the only one who's going to be producing little Harry's" He replied smirking. I giggled and rolled my eyes at his comment. I loved Harry but first we had to take it one step at a time.

" we should probably start working on it"

I gasped and slapped his shoulder, making him groan in pain.

" I meant on Bella's room, since when were you so cheeky love?"

" shut it Styles"

Harry chuckled and turned to Arielle's house. We went inside and dropped all the bags on the floor. Only Niall, Zayn, and Louis sat on the couches. They smiled when they saw us and Bella ran straight to Zayn. He smiled and kissed her cheek.

" Ari is sleeping, she keeps waking up from nightmares though" Louis said , frowning a bit. We really didn't know how to react to all of this. We wanted to comfort them , but Arielle was the kind that didn't want any sympathy and just masked everything in.

Liam was different though, I knew he would be the first one to get out of this glummy mood. We all looked over at Zayn who was currently, tickling Bella's sides. I was positive that he was the only who could make Arielle feel better again.

I went upstairs and to her room where she was sitting up right on the bed. She looked up and gave me a small smile.

" are you okay?"

" no but I'm just trying to remember all the good memories, and making myself feel better, I can't cry forever, Bella needs me, "

" she does, but if anything me and Harry will be happy to take her again"

" did you buy a lot ?"

" yeah but we didn't use your card,"

" why?"

" it was our present for not being the greatest aunt and uncle"

Ari smiled but it didn't reach her eyes. She looked back down at her phone and tapped away.

" Tracy said I have 2 days off before I need to do an interview, people are starting to say that Bella is my daughter and also Zayn's"

I rolled my eyes not surprised. People always made these ridiculous things up, and it was so dumb. Couldn't they just leave them alone for once?

" I'm going to check on Liam"

She nodded her head and laid back down, shutting her eyes closed. I closed the door and went across the hall to where Liam was staying. He was curled up in a ball, on one side. His eyes red and puffy.

" hey Li"

" hi, " He replied, glumly.

" how are you"

" horrible, but I just feel so bad for Arielle, she's taking this so hard, I could tell , but she's too good with hiding everything"

" i know, that's why we need to be there for her, and help with Bella"

Liam nodded his head and slowly sat up, drinking his water bottle. He pulled on a shirt and stood up, walking towards the door.

" this may sound like a bad thing to say but, I'm done crying, it won't bring Mike back,  I can't just waste my time when Bella is downstairs"

I walked along with him and we went downstairs. The guys all looked up and smiled at the sight of Liam coming down the stairs. He wasn't grinning but he also wasn't crying. Liam was just in a mourning state. He went over to Bella and took her hand, she giggled and went with him to the kitchen.

" I'm gonna go to Ari's"

Zayn went upstairs and I heard the door open and shut close. There was some shifting around before it stopped.He better make this right and get Arielle back to himself. But then there was always that question. Would he still be with her even with Bella by her side. Arielle was like her mom now and Bella needed her more than ever.

 A:N/ aaww Mikey dies :( 

i promise it will get happier in the next chapter :D

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
429K 12.9K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...