The Girls Are All Grown Up

Von NoelW16

The PowerPuff Girls were the undefeated heroes of the City of Townsville, the sisters had many foes and chall... Mehr

Copyright
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Note
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
ANNOUNCEMENT
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Note
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Dedicated: To you
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch.43
Ch.44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Note
NeW note
Other Stories + Coffee Rambles
Update Note

Ch. 9

5.8K 174 81
Von NoelW16

Who's ready for anotha chapter?!

(I hope someone is, otherwise this is gonna be awkward....)

This chapter is dedicated to Sparkling_Jhiyo

and _weirdly_awesome_

Thank y'all for your support, sweet comments, votes, and help!!! <3

Enjoy!! :)

******

''Where have you been?" Rose asked, her voice on the phone gave away her suspicious mood.

Lily, a.k.a Bubbles, sighed and adjusted the phone to her ear,''I moved on, same as you guys- the rest doesn't matter. Or do you need a convincing story for your bosses?"

She couldn't deny that she was very annoyed to come back and find her red haired sister working for the RowdyRuffs, and then she had to attend a party with them too! Not that she didn't like seeing Boomer...but her sisters knew first hand how dangerous the situation was.

''Blossom,'' Lily hissed, trying to get her point across to her sister,''The PPG are dead- and they need to stay that way.''

''You think I don't know that?" Rose snapped,''We may have all gone our separate ways, but believe me I have gone through just as much as you.'' With that, a beeping sound showed that the phone call had ended.

The blonde rubbed her temples in frustration, it was very dangerous for the sisters to all be in contact again- but for whom was still unclear.

Looking around her hotel room, she debated what to do next. She'd only rented the room for the weekend, then she was gonna go somewhere else. She knew better than to stay in one place too long by now.

Every surface in the room- besides the bed- was covered in computers, laptops, phones, and any technology that she had taught herself how to hack or use. She didn't steal them...well, not all of them anyway. She'd tweaked with all of them, to where they were untrackable- no one could find her unless she wanted them to. Except her sisters.

She walked over to her favorite computer screen and typed out an email to her sisters:

From: Baby Blue

      We need to talk. 12pm. Where it began.

With that she turned of all the gadgets, and got ready for another family reunion. Probably a unwanted reunion, but necessary none the less. And unavoidable.

******

Betty stood in the alley, hiding in the shadows and watching. She was directly across from where Bubbles- or Lily- had emailed them to meet. She was about to have a family reunion she had wanted to avoid so badly...

Where it all began...

Their superheroes' lives began in the Utonium household, with their father in his lab. But it was also where they had made the decision together to runaway from their lives as heroes, and to disappear.

Buttercup looked at what remained of her old childhood home with sorrowful eyes. It was nothing but ashes and crumbled pieces of what it used to be. It was where the PowerPuff Girls had began, and died as well.

Pulling out the picture she kept in her pocket at all times, the green eyed girl studied it. She'd looked over it more than a thousand times in the evenings when she was alone and consumed by her thoughts, but once more never hurt. It was taken when the girls were still heroes- and she would always compare the picture to what they had grown up to be.

The younger Buttercup had a devilish smirk covering half her face, her short cropped black hair messy like she liked it and wearing a simple green dress with a black stripe around the waist. Glancing down, the older version compared herself with the photo. Frowning at her black ripped pants, combat boots with silver spikes, and black crop top. She had a few knives in the waist band of her jeans and in her boots, and her hair was longer to her chin- but still untameable. She did seem more sweet in the photo, she definitely wouldn't have knives on her at all times like she did now.

Footsteps on the sidewalk caught the raven haired girls attention, making her tense but it was just Rose. Her red hair down, hiding her face along with a red leather jacket and cargo pants that she wore. And then a blonde with a single blue streak in her hair and a black hoodie came jogging from the other side.

''Betty, we know you're there,'' Rose called over her shoulder, without taking her eyes from the sight of what used to be the girls' home.

''Yeah, I know,'' Buttercup rolled her eyes, walking out of her spot and standing in front of them.''I think I got a stalker, got a random email,'' she said sarcastically.

''It wasn't random, we all know we needed to talk...and there's no point in prolonging the inevitable,'' Bubbles shrugged.

''Remind me again why you're not in china or somewhere else?" Buttercup crossed her arms.

''After you remind me why you settled on an identity called 'Betty', any of your other 12 fake names were better- this one is just plain sad,'' Bubbles shook her head in mock pity.

Blossom clapped her hands to get their attention,''We all have had multiple fake names and identities- Buttercup just needs more help than us with the brainstorming part,'' she added the last part more quietly,''and it's true, with Bubbles coming back... we clearly have things to discuss.''

''Hang on!'' Buttercup interrupted, Bubbles before she could say anything,''I'm changing my name right now!''

Lily looked at Rose, but the red head just shrugged. There was no talking her out of this.

''My new name is... Liana!! There we go!" Buttercup- Liana- beamed.

''Don't the RowdyRuffs know you as Betty though?" Rose pointed out.

''I'll tell them Betty is a nickname or middle name I went by in highschool or something stupid,'' Liana huffed, crossing her arms in impatience.

''Anyways.... the RRB have a whole room dedicated to anything to do with...the PPG,'' Rose frowned in thought,''They've met us now- nothing we can do about that, and we might be able to keep them off our trail.... but this could end badly too.''

''We all did our own things... to live with the guilt of abandoning the city to the villains...'' Lily trailed off, while rubbing her arm,''but we also weren't there for each other.'' She said the last part softly, almost not wanting to be heard.

''True,'' Liana sighed, looking up at the sky,''and I hate not knowing if you guys are even alive...or in a ditch dead.''

''Gee, you do care,'' Lily muttered sarcastically, earning a sharp look from Rose.

''The PPG can't come back, we need to stay dead to the world. But that doesn't have to mean to each other.'' Rose said, a smile forming at the corners of her lips, the first in a long time.

''I've been dealing with the... other stuff on my own,'' Liana stiffened and Rose winced, but Lily continued quickly,''I dropped everything and came as soon as I heard that the Ruffs met you guys though. But we're each still too far in...'' she trailed off, not wanting to say it.

''Yeah,'' Rose said softly,''we can't stop that, but being on the inside with somethings- such as the RowdyRuffs, won't hurt.''

''As long as we promise not to  mention what happened at that stupid party to each other,'' Liana said, while blushing trying hard not to think about her counterpart. Rose just laughed, and Lily made kissing faces at Liana.

''So it's agreed? We stay in Townsville, and keep an eye on everything- but no heroics.''

They each nodded in sad agreement, but said nothing else.

Heroes were long gone.

******

More will come! Don't worry, we'll learn more about the girls...problems, and more action will be coming soon ;)

By the way, I've decided this won't be my last PPG fanfic. I'll do another... but it'll be more like a short story...

I'll post more later!!

BYE BYE !!!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

18.3K 388 16
The Powerpuffs and Rowdyruffs have been enemies for years, and Bubbles is over it. At seventeen years old, she goes to the park to find some solace...
98.1K 1.9K 18
The Powerpuff girls and The Rowdyruff boys are meant to be against each other because they are on two different sides; good and evil. In between ever...
274K 7K 38
[𝐏𝐏𝐆 𝐱 𝐑𝐑𝐁 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲] The Powerpuff Girls are heading off to college, but what happens when they are roommates with The Rowdyruff Boys? Will...
24K 543 21
Book 2 of PPGZxRRBZ and PPGxRRB Collide After the epic collision of the PPGZ and RRBZ to their original Counterparts PPG and RRB. They are doing wel...