1 | 𝐊𝐑𝐘𝐏𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄 ( B...

By veIveteIvis

"if I'm alive and well will you be holding my hand?," season 2 of stranger things book one of the katherine... More

K. WINCHESTER
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN

TWELVE

3K 114 18
By veIveteIvis

TWELVE: DEMOGORGON'S ARE NOT A MAN'S BEST FRIEND

"THEY CAN'T GET IN! They can't get in!" Lucas screamed as the whole bus shook from the force of the demogorgons.

"Clearly they can!" Katherine screamed her voice dripping with sarcasm.

Everyone screamed as one of them began scratching at Kat. She screamed, and everyone jumped back while Steve batted the thing away from her. Katherine rushed over to her bag of weapons, grabbing out an old cloth to wrap her arm up, that was covered in blood now.

She grabbed another machete handing it to Max to defend herself. "It's like a baseball bat," Katherine said, tying the cloth tightly, cringing at the pressure. "And your brother owes me one heck of a date after this,"

"Stepbrother!" Max corrected her.

"Whatever!" Katherine replied.

"And we are going to die!" Dustin screamed into his walkie talkie.

The banging outside continued, as Kat loaded her shotgun. Everything stopped for a moment, and Katherine heard the loud banging of the things on top of the roof. They all stared at the open hatch as one's head peered over the top of them. Max screamed, along with Lucas and Dustin, while Kat aimed her gun and took two quick shots.

Steve jumped in front of her and started screaming at the thing, waving his bat at it as it shrieked at the kids. Then it stopped and simply walked away from the group of kids in the old bus. The bus shook, and then the commotion stopped, as the growls and sounds of the Demogorgon's got farther and farther away from the five kids.

Katherine followed Steve as they all followed him off the bus to see that the scrap yard was completely empty.

"What. Happened," Lucas asked.

"I don't know," Max replied.

"Steve and Kat scared them off?" Dustin suggested.

"No," Steve interjected. "No way, they are going somewhere,"

"But where?" Katherine asked, putting pressure on the her blood soaked cuts.

"YOU'RE POSITIVE THAT was Dart?" Lucas asked Dustin.

"Yes, he had the same exact yellow pattern on his butt," Dustin replied

"But he was tiny two days ago," Max argued.

"We've gone through this three times already," Dustin said monotony. "He and his friends are going to keep on molting, and they are going to be full grown soon,"

"They are going to eat more than just cats," Katherine added as they walked down the railway tracks.

"Wait a cat? Dart ate a cat?" Lucas asked angrily.

"What? No," Dustin said, lying.

"What, you said that he ate your cat," Steve corrected him. "Mews,"

"Mews? Who's Mews?" Max asked.

"Dustin's cat," Kat replied.

"Katherine!"

"You kept him!" Lucas said.

"No!" Dustin said feeling the argument. "No, no, I, No! He-He missed me. He wanted to come home,"

"Bullshit!" Lucas said.

"I didn't know he was a Demogorgon okay?" Dustin replied.

"Oh, so you admit it?" Lucas raged.

"Guys! Who cares, we have to go!" Max tried intervening.

"I care!" Lucas yelled. "You put the party in jeopardy! You broke the rule of law!"

"So did you!" Dustin screamed.

"What?" Lucas asked.

"You told a stranger," Dustin said flashing the light in Max's face.

"A stranger?" Max said offended.

"You wanted to tell her too!" Lucas came back at him.

"Ya, but I didn't," Dustin replied.

Katherine watched in amusement as the three argued and she stared at Steve. "This reminds me of you, Nancy and Jonathan," She said smugly. Steve stared at her, flabbergasted. "It's true!"

"At least we argue, not have drunk sex," Steve shot back.

"That was a low blow Harrington," Kat winced. As the three kids continued to argue, a faint noise echoed, Steve and Katherine, being the only two that noticed it. "What was that?" Kat asked looking around.

"I-I don't know," Steve said. The two began to walk towards the noise, noticing it came from a certain direction. "Guys," Steve said, but the three continued to argue. "Guys!" he yelled making them stop from their fight to hear the noise.

Kat grabbed her gun, holstering another and picked up her machete. "Well, we know where they went now," she said as they took off in that direction, beside Max's protests.

As they got closer and the sound got louder, they walked up to see a whole overview of the city. "I don't see anything," Dustin said.

Lucas pulled out his binoculars and took a quick look over before coming to a conclusion. "It's the lab. We are going back home," he confirmed.

"That's where Dean and Sam are," Katherine mumbled. They aren't dead, they can't be dead, she thought to herself. But knowing her brothers, they would do something stupid along the lines of sacrificing themselves for others. It was annoying but charming to women.

Steve noticed her distress and quickly gave her a small hug. "Sam and Dean are badass hunters who are just fine," Steve reassured her. "Now let's go,"

THE WALK TO THE LAB consisted of Lucas and Dustin fighting, with Max intervening every so often. It got so often Katherine was getting a headache just listening to them.

"I can't believe you kept Dart, after everything we have been through," Lucas said.

"He missed me!" Dustin protested.

"You -"

"Broke the rules, we get it!" Katherine yelled turning around and stopping the three younger kids. "Now you three need to stop arguing before I tie you up a tree and leave you there for dead, okay?" she snapped.

The three kids stared at her in shock, and for the next five minutes, they were silent, to Kat's delight.

"Hello?" someone yelled from a clearing near the lab. "Who is it? Hello?"

Kat, Steve and the kids all walked out into the clearing to reveal Nancy and Jonathan standing by the gate of the lab.

"Steve? Katherine?" Jonathan and Nancy said together.

"Nancy?" Kat and Steve said at the same time. Kat quickly rushed up and hugged the two, happy they were well and alive.

"What are you doing here?" Nancy asked, sounding mad.

"What are you doing here?" Steve countered.

"Looking for Mike and Will," Nancy replied.

"They're not in there are they?" Dustin asked sounding worried.

"We're not sure," Nancy replied. "Why?" Jonathan asked.

On cue, a horrible screech echoed from the lab. Then a huge argument started until Katherine and Nancy noticed the power jump back to life. "The power's back on," Kat said. Jonathan and Dustin rushed to the booth, trying to open the gate to get in, but it didn't work. Katherine pulled out her phone and quickly dialed Sam's number, praying he would pick up.

"Katherine, I really can't talk right now," Sam said over the phone.

"Sam? Sam holy shit you are still alive, is Dean okay?" she asked a flood of questions.

"Dean is with Hopper, Mike, Will, and Joyce, I think they are safe," Sam answered.

"Then where the hell are you? Sam, please tell me you aren't doing something stupid," Katherine asked, her heart beating a million times faster. There was a pause before Sam spoke. "Sam?"

"Okay I'm not doing anything stupid," Sam replied. "Dean maybe,"

"Holy shit! Seriously Sam? You went to Stanford and you are doing something stupid? Why in the world would you let Dean do something like that?" Kat cussed her brother out.

"Katherine, he is fine!" Sam promised.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 302 9
This is based on season 3.
144K 8.1K 25
BOOK THREE haven't you felt it, thomas? haven't you felt my hold on you? in the process of editing [stranger things season three] [steve harrington] ...
106 0 10
"What- did you forget who I am?" He asked, and she bit down on her lip. "Not... not completely." She shrugged. "Toni..." "No! Because, I... I remembe...
948 20 14
Jillian Byers was (similar to her twin) an outcast. She didn't have many friends and actually cared about grades, unlike any of the other girls in he...