1 | πŠπ‘π˜ππ“πŽππˆπ“π„ ( B...

Par veIveteIvis

"if I'm alive and well will you be holding my hand?," season 2 of stranger things book one of the katherine... Plus

K. WINCHESTER
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN

NINE

3.6K 141 26
Par veIveteIvis

NINE: THE BAT WITH THE NAILS?

STEVE AND KATHERINE WATCHED what felt like 50 horror movies, but in reality, it was only four. Yet, she found it weird that her brothers weren't home yet from the day, considering it was basically morning.

"So, how are you gonna get Nance back?" Katherine asked. "Give me the full low down on how you are gonna get her back,"

"Say sorry?" Steve guessed, which caused Kat to roll her eyes. "Not say sorry?"

"Harrington, you are going to get her a bouquet of roses, go over to her house and apologize," Kat told him.

"I didn't even do anything!" Steve protested. "She was the one who said our relationship was bullshit, She should be bringing me the roses,"

Katherine raised her eyebrow. "The guy always says sorry, even when he did nothing wrong," Kat said. "Like right now, Billy should be at my door with flowers and chocolate, maybe a bottle of vodka - or even better a new gun, if he knew about anything going on in my life, apologizing for being an asshole, but is he? No. That is why I'm not talking to him,"

"Kat, you made out with him yesterday," Steve pointed out.

"Not the point Harrington! I'm still mad at him," Katherine said getting off the couch and heading to the kitchen. "The point is, when you give her a heartfelt apology, she will forgive you and everything will be happy in Steve and Nancy land and I can hang out with both of you at the same time, so really just apologize for my sake,"

Steve nodded as he followed her into the kitchen. "So I just say I'm sorry for something I didn't do?" he asked.

"Exactly," Katherine said, as she looked out her window. "Wait, what is he-?"

Outside in her driveway was the navy blue Camaro sitting there, with Billy, and a cigarette in his mouth. He had in his hands a few flowers, not too many but just enough. The two made eye contact, and Katherine looked in shock.

"Steve - Steve!" she mumbled. "What is he doing here?"

"Apologizing?" Steve laughed.

Katherine punched his arm as she watched Billy walk to the door. "I can't answer it, Steve! You, you get the door!" Kat panicked.

Steve glared at her. "Kat, that kid hates my guts!" Steve said. "He isn't even apologizing to me, he is apologizing to you! So grow a pair and answer the fucking door!"

Steve pushed Katherine to the door as she cursed him out. Kat then opened it to reveal Billy leaning up against the side of the door, the flowers in his hands while he flashed Katherine a smile. "Flowers?" she asked, genuinely surprised. "Who knew Billy Hargrove had a heart in that sour and mean body of his?"

Billy rolled his eyes, handing her the flowers. "Fresh, got them about 5 minutes ago, so put 'em in water," Billy replied ignoring her comment. Katherine smiled weakly as Billy walked into the house.

"So you got me flowers?" Katherine asked again. "May I ask why?"

Steve stared at her as if she was playing some game. Kat gave him a look before turning back to Billy. Billy sighed, as he turned to her.

"It's ... It's a sorry gift, Juliet," Billy finally said. "I'm sorry for being an asshole okay? This is my apology,"

Kat smiled as she placed the flowers in an old vase with water. "Thanks, Billy," she smiled. "I mean, you were a dick, but I guess I can handle that part of it,"

The words put a smile on Billy's face, not a smirk, which was usually on his face, a genuine smile. "Good," Billy replied. "Now, Juliet, I will see you later. I have to go get Max,"

Katherine smiled as Billy came and quickly kissed her lips before leaving. She stood in shock at what just had happened in the Winchester household. She watched as Billy pulled out of her driveway and raced down her road.

"I'm sorry did that just really happen?" Steve asked. "Billy Hargrove apologized and it worked? He gave you flowers and you forgave him?" Steve asked confused.

Katherine shrugged. "Flowers, a girl's best friend,"

"I thought it was diamonds!" Steve protested, his eyebrows furrowed and he threw his hands in the air.

"Well technically for me it is guns or knives," Kat replied with a smirk.

AFTER BUYING A BOUQUET OF red roses the two were parked outside of Nancy's house, and then Katherine realized, Nancy wasn't even home. "If you are gonna try and impress Mrs. Wheeler, I suggest you don't even get out of your car," Katherine suggested. "Nancy isn't even home,"

"You are kidding me right?" Steve said.

"Nope!" a voice echoed from outside the car, causing the two to jump in shock. Katherine turned to see a small boy with curly hair and a cute face with a hat on standing outside her window. "We have bigger problems then your love life, come on!"

"Who is that?" Kat whispered as the kid got in the back of the car. She had no idea who he was at all, and had never seen him anywhere around Hawkins.

"Dustin, what are you talking about?" Steve asked turning around.

"Do you still have that bat?" Dustin asked.

"Bat? What bat?" Steve asked confused.

"The one with the nails," Dustin said in a matter of fact tone as he buckled his seat belt.

"Yea, why?" Steve asked, causing Katherine to raise her eyebrow at the boy.

"I will explain on the way!" Dustin said. "And hello, you are gorgeous,"

Kat blinked at the kid and turned to face Steve. "You have a bat with nails in it?" she questioned him. "And I am way too old for you, loverboy,"

"A lot of stuff happened last year okay? Says the one with weaponry in her basement that could take out an army, and the girl who has a great aim while shooting a gun," Steve said sarcastically.

Kat's eyes widened as Steve's sentence came out of his mouth. Dustin from the back seat looked like a kid in a Candy store finding out she had a bunch of weapons. "That's so cool, you became my favorite person in this town," Dustin smiled.

"Steve," Katherine said smiling. "I am going to kill you,"

KATHERINE WAS HONESTLY SHOCKED AT THE story Dustin was telling them about the so-called Demogorgon that Kat had never heard of in her life. "Wait, you are telling me it is how big?" Kat asked as they drove around.

"It started out this big," Dustin explained showing it with his hands. "Now it's this big," he said gesturing to something a lot bigger than what it was.

"I swear to god man, it is just some lizard," Steve said.

"How do you know?" Dustin argued.

"How do I know?" Steve repeated.

"Ya! How do you know it's not a lizard?" Dustin questioned him.

"Well, how do you know?" Steve countered.

"Because its face opened up and it ate my cat!" Dustin replied, quieting the car.

"Well, I guess this is classified in my area of expertise, considering we have established it's not a fucking lizard," Katherine sighed. The trio pulled up to what Kat presumed was Dustin's house and the three got out and went to the trunk. Steve opened it and tossed Dustin his keys, pulling out the bat with nails sticking out of it.

"You have a fucking bat with nails in it?" Katherine asked in disbelief. "You have got to be kidding me right now,"

Steve shrugged as the two followed Dustin to the cellar, where he had said he had locked the thing in before Dustin had come to them. It was dark, and surprisingly quiet when they walked up to the cellar doors. Katherine flashed the flashlight at the door and shot a skeptical look to Steve.

"I don't hear shit," Steve said looking at the doors.

"He is in there," Dustin replied surely.

Katherine stuck out her hand, while Steve just stared at her. "Come on, give me the bat," she said motioning to the bat.

"What? No way it's my bat!" Steve protested.

"Steve, you can't even aim a gun and you have bad aim, I don't trust you with that stupid bat, now hand it over!" Katherine argued with him before getting the bat in her hands. She then handed the flashlight to Steve before grasping the bat and hitting it against the metal doors, but nothing moved, cried or roared from the cellar doors.

She then hit it harder this time, yet it was still silence. "Listen, kid, I swear to god if this is some Halloween prank, you are dead," Steve said, flashing the light in his face.

"It's not!" Dustin said. "I swear its not a prank, now get the light out of my face,"

Katherine sighed in annoyance as she opened up the cellar doors, the two boys behind her peeking over her shoulder at the darkness of the cellar. She grabbed the flashlight from Steve and shone it down, not picking up any type of animal.

"It must be farther down there," Dustin said. "You two go down, I will wait up here, so it won't escape,"

Kat scoffed as both she and Steve stared at Dustin in shock. Katherine rolled her eyes as she took the flashlight and began to walk down the stairs. She got to the bottom and found a light, the cellar still silent. She looked mourned before noticing someone on the ground.

On the ground, there was slimy, shredded skin sitting on the cellar floors. Kat cringed and gagged at the smell. She picked it up with the bat and looked at it. It looked like the skin of a lizard, but slimmer. Kat then noticed something in the opposite corner, as she finally heard Steve and Dustin from the top of the cellar stairs.

"Kat? Katherine, what's going on? Are you okay?" Steve called down.

"Is there anything down there?" Dusting asked.

She turned, flashing the light up at the. "You two need to get down here, now,"

a/n:
steve and katherine are brotp and it makes me so happy. Billy isn't gonna be in it as much :/ for the next few chapters but mally will rise

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

106 0 10
"What- did you forget who I am?" He asked, and she bit down on her lip. "Not... not completely." She shrugged. "Toni..." "No! Because, I... I remembe...
948 20 14
Jillian Byers was (similar to her twin) an outcast. She didn't have many friends and actually cared about grades, unlike any of the other girls in he...
25.9K 302 9
This is based on season 3.
23.1K 544 13
β‹†Β·Λš ༘ * [ ʰᡃʷᡏⁱⁿ˒, ¹⁹⁸⁡ ] 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ two best friends find stranger things happening around them. β‹†Β·Λš ༘ * book 1 of the 'thirteen' series