ʙʟɪɴᴅ

By Nicyonce

Um More

twσ: Still here?
thrєє:
Pt. Fσur: Secretive Feelings?
Pt. Síх: Be Honest
ϼϯ. Sῖx: Dαϯϵ ͷῖϭhϯ
Pt. Seven: Poor Nika
Pt. Eight: Trust Is A Must
Pt. 9 Second Chances Are Bound To Hurt
Pt. 10 You Deserve It
Pt 11. Choices and Decisions

σnє: The Blind Side

5.4K 317 155
By Nicyonce

Omniscient
April 10, 1999
Houston, Texas
☾6:13AM

Onika sat at the table scratching at the glass of the table as she completely ignored the food in front of her.

"Onika eat your food, I'm not going to tell ya ass again." Her mom said as she sat at the table feeling around just because.

"It stinks. Just because I can't see doesn't mean I can't smell, I trust my nose." She scuffed with a light chuckle. She could hear her mother come near as the sound of her bare feet pattered lightly against the hardwood floor. Onika flinched once she felt her mother's hot breath hitting the back of her bare neck. She had been standing over Nicki.

"Ya don't even know what tis is so how ya gonna trip on da smell." Her mothers accent blared throughout the house. Onika managed to keep stalling and she could tell her mother began to get frustrated.

"Fine, don' eat, see if I care. Ya can't say I ain't try to feed ya ass." Her mother said. Her voice trailed off And onika knew it meant she left the room. She looked around at nothing in particular, of course seeing nothing but darkness.

Although she couldn't see, she had a great keen sense of smell and could hear very well, so this was no surprise.

"Robyn I know you're in here." Onikq smiled. Robyn sucked her teeth and pulled a chair out from the table.

"Damn spidey senses." Robyn huffed. Onika felt the vibration of Robyn trying to inch her plate towards her.

"Robyn, seriously." She laughed and Robyn joined. Onika scooted her chair up to the table more feeling around for her plate.

"Robyn stop playin." She pouted. Robyn laughed sliding her plate to her abd she felt it bump her hand. Onika picked up a piece of food that felt soft in her hands and sniffed it. The smell itself made her gag and her nostrils flared.

"What is this?" She asked picking around at it trying to decipher the texture of the food. It felt rubbery and in the inside of it had felt a bit warm and moist.

"I donno. But if you don't want it I'll eat it for ya." Robyn smirked. Onika mugged her, although was unsure if she had been looking at Robyn .

"Y'all get ready. Da bus is outside and I don't want ya being late to school, again." Nicki's moms voice rang throughout the kitchen. Nicki reached around the back of her chair for her backpack and grabbed her shades off the table.

She rode the same bus as Robyn so she helped her get around. They'd usually put students like onika on the special Ed bus but her mother convinced them that she'd be just fine on her own. Onika  was very independent child and didn't let her condition stop her from doing anything. She's a cheerleader as well. People wondered how Onikq had been able to learn the cheers and movements without running into other cheerleaders on her squad and she simply told them all  she needed was to hear it, and she got it. She can hear and feel when she's too close to someone and she would scoot the other way. It was easy. Of course it took her years to master it but it was because she wanted it that she succeeded. Her doctors told her that she had limits, limits that would stop her from wanting something. She didn't listen of course. Her mother once told her if she wanted something bad enough she could have it if she had just  put her mind to it and ever since then she's taken her mother's advice and used in her everyday life.

Onika POV
7:00am

I sat by Robyn on the bus and I could hear the other kids whispering.

"What are they whisperin bout?" Robyn asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Me." I said shrugging my shoulders. Every high school girl has haters but I had plenty of haters to go around. They hated me because I was pretty and could do things that they were to shy to do. Instead of wanting to get to know me, they talked about me and made up lies on how I got my spot on the cheer squad or how I actually got good grades in class. It was stupid if you asked me. I ignore it and continue to do me though.

"If ya got sum to say then speak up. I'm tired of hearing y'all whispering like a goddamn dog whisperer. But let me tell ya dis, if either one of us get offended, I'm kickin all ya asses." Robyn said. I laughed at her protectiveness.

Without Robyn I don't think I would have even made to the 12th grade.

**
Beyonce's POV
7:30AM

"Ahhh fuck, I'm about to cum." I moaned as the girl sucked me off. She smirked and bobbed her head deep throating me causing me to explode in her mouth.

"You's a nasty motherfucka huh?" I laughed as she swallowed my cum. She rolled her eyes raising from her knees.

"Whatever Beyonce, so are you givin me a ride to school or what?" She asked smiling. I shrugged.

"I guess." I said grabbing my car keys. We left my house and was on our way to school. This had been my second day at this new school and so far I had all the hoes. I did mind at first but once they started offering me shit I was coo with it. I got this one girl who do my homework if I let her blow me and another who offers sex whenever I'm horny. Other than that I kept to myself. I had my people I talk to, but it wasn't anybody from the school. I'm 19, I was supposed to graduate last year but I was 3 credits shy.

I pulled up to the school putting my car in park. I look over at the girl who gathered her things and smiled at me.

"Thanks, same time tomorrow?" She asked. I looked out my window and shook my head no.

"Nah, this was a one time thing." I said and turned to look at her. She had this look that almost made me laugh to be honest.

"But I need a ride to school." She said. I shrugged.

"Sounds like a you problem." I said and took my keys out of the ignition getting out. She sat there looking stupid and it started to piss me off.

"I need you to get out my car." I said. She ignored me and I sighed walking around to her side. Hoes always have to be difficult. I opened her door grabbing her arm as she tried to push me away but I managed to pull her out the car and close and lock my door. 

"You can sit in the middle of the parking lot with all that shit, just not my car." I said letting her go. She huffed walking away and I waved a meaningful bye to her. I wasn't a complete jerk. I just have standards and I could see that she didn't so I dropped her.

I walked into the building, backpack hanging off my shoulder going to my first period class. I knew I was late but it wasn't really shit o could do about it now. Besides, it's only my second day of school, I can blame it on me getting confused with the room numbers.

I knocked on the door and waited for the door to open. I was greeted with a male teacher.

"How can I help you?" He asked. I pulled my schedule out and handed it to him.

"Oh Beyonce, I just marked you absent. I'll change that right away for you, why weren't you in class the other day?" He asked.

"I was getting my i.d." I said. He nodded and stepped aside as I entered the classroom. I looked around and so did him.

"Looks like there's one seat by onika." He said.

"O-who?" I asked. He laughs and I look at him serious.

"Onika can you raise your hand so out knew student will know where to sit." He called out. I looked at the girl who's hand was raised in the air. She wore shades that covered her eyes.

I walked over to her and sat beside her. I smiled and nodded my head in her direction and she didn't bother to return or even act like she noticed the gesture, or me period. I shrugged her off and pulled out a notebook and pencil.

"Can everyone turn in their essays up here please." The teacher said. I looked around as people began pulling out papers and heading to the front. I looked at onika and she had her essay siting nearly in front of her. She turned in look in my direction and smiled.

"Can you turn this in for me?" She asked. I nodded grabbing the papers and heading to the front of the class. I turned her paper in and sat back down beside her. I looked at her once more taking in her features. But it bothered me that I couldn't see her eyes that hid behind the pair of shades she wore.

"I'm onika." She said with a smile.

"I'm Beyonce.l I said back, extending my hand. When I saw that she wasn't going to shake it, I put my hand down awkwardly and cleared my throat.

"Are you okay?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yea, just felt kind of embarrassed when you didn't shake my hand back." I said.

"Ohhhh I'm sorry. It wasn't like that, I um, I'm blind and I can't really-

"Ohh. My bad you don't have to explain. I thought you weren't just being a bitch, I mean arrogant." I said trying to cover my foul language.

"No, I'm nice, I just can't see. That's  the reason I asked you to turn my paper in for me. I didn't want to look dumb, feeling around ya know?" She asked. 

"Oh, yea." I laughed.

Keep or delete?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 438 16
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐦 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐈𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫-𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐝...
MILF. By 4BEYGK

Fanfiction

199K 11K 40
"You are so beautiful. What's your name?" She looked at her friend extremely confused then back over at me. "Me?" "Yes, you." I was making direct ey...
456K 20.9K 44
TeacherXStudent Onika G!P
43.7K 2.6K 28
It stops at a crime that im gonna make you mine. G!P Onika