THE GOOD SISTER

By ANNwithnoE

Richard Faulkner, Jr. and Madeline "Dei" Mendez have been best friends since college, with a hint of somethi... More

Chapter 1 - Ampersand
Chapter 2 - Ellipsis
Chapter 3 - Sidebar
Chapter 4 - Backslash
Chapter 5 - Flush
Chapter 6 - Dagger
Chapter 7 - Justify
Chapter 8 - Leading
Chapter 9 - Typo
Chapter 10 - Corrigendum
Chapter 11 - Rough
Chapter 12 - Stet
Chapter 13 - Callout
Chapter 14 - Kerning
Chapter 15 - Bracket
Chapter 16 - Bold
Chapter 17 - Flag
Chapter 18 - Footer
Chapter 19 - Proof
Chapter 20 - Uppercase
Chapter 21 - Subhead
Chapter 22 - Manuscript
Chapter 23 - Legend
Chapter 24 - Bubble
Chapter 25 - Caption
Chapter 26 - Face
Chapter 26B - Face to Face
Chapter 27 - Full Measure
Disruption
Chapter 28 - Display
Chapter 29 - Hyphenation
Chapter 30 - Headline
Chapter 31 - Apostrophe
Chapter 32 - Justify
Chapter 33 - Italics
Chapter 34 - Cross-Reference
Chapter 35 - Abstract
Chapter 36 - Margin
Chapter 38 - Brace
Chapter 39 - Dead Copy
Chapter 40 - Citation
Chapter 41 - Hard Copy
Chapter 42 - All Caps
Chapter 43 - Edit
Chapter 44 - Quote Unquote
How are you guys?

Chapter 37 - Flush and Hang

4K 390 84
By ANNwithnoE

Good evening guys. Here's the update I promised. Not quite what I envisioned when I started this morning. You know how it is with me, I have a vision of what to write but the characters have their own direction of where the story goes and by the time I write it doen, I follow where the characters lead me. 

I am getting a feel that some are not happy with the slant of my story. This is not real life, it's just an alternate universe where the situations are fictitious and I find that some are taking the story seriously. Guys, I know walang ganap outside of WP, but please do not take your frustration here and humopia over how the story will run and get frustrated here also. 

I hope I will be able to update tomorrow kasi medyo naramdaman ko dito lumipat yung frustration sa Twitter. We'll see how it goes, ok? I hope you like this chapter nonetheless. Thanks for reading :)

Kat spent the whole day prepping for Inigo's visit later. She went to the spa for a body scrub, and her nails done. She picked up some Prosecco Sparkling Wine, cheese, and cold cuts as appetizers for the steak she was grilling.

Kat was not exactly a good cook, she only knows how to grill meats because she loved them. She can grill a steak or salmon to perfection but totally mess up cooking pasta. So she was sticking with something she was good at, because she wanted to impress Inigo.

This was the first time she ever felt a connection with someone so strong. In high school, she dated boys her age and got frustrated because all they did grope her and talk about themselves. It made her lose interest in boys and get immersed in acting as a hobby. After so many years, here was someone who understood her craft and respected her both as a person and a professional.

But Kat needed validation on her next step. She called her sister to ask for advice, hoping Dei could give her the needed clarity on what to do next.

"Hello, ate?"

"Hi, Kat, what's up?"

"Is Jay with you? Am I disturbing you?"

"No, why?"

"I need advice, ate. I asked Inggo to come over because I want to spend time with him."

"What exactly is meant by spending time with him?"

"Wala, going over my lines with him, and discussing my scenes."

"So it's more like work?"

"Uhmmmm, ate I really like him kasi."

"Are you asking me permission to get laid?"

"Huy grabe!"

"Well.......are you?"

"I don't know......Ok fine, I want to."

"Will you follow my advice? Even if it might go against what you want?"

"Maybe not."

"Sabi ko na eh. You really are stubborn."

"I'm 21, in case you forgot."

"Practically a baby, in my eyes."

"Ate namaaaaannnn."

"What do you want me to say, Kat?"

"You talked to Inigo, what do you think of him. Does he seem like a good sort to you? Siguro hindi, because he's quite the opposite of Jay."

"Yes he's the opposite of Jay. But you know Kat, I think he's really smitten with you. And I'll be honest, I think I like him for you."

"Yes!"

"But hold it. Look Kat, if you're going to surrender the v-card, I'd rather you waited. I know you like to be in control, I know you have no filter when trying to get what you want. But try to be a little less......forward, will you?"

"Why?"

"Guys are funny. If you're too easy on them, they may take you for granted. If you're too complex, they can drop you. Hirap timplahin eh. Just don't get too blinded by what you feel, protect your heart din. Inigo seems like he really cares for you but don't fall too hard. Leave a little for yourself, ok?"

"I don't really know how to leave a little for myself. I've had my share of assholes, Keifer included, and they made me steer clear of men for a long time. I guess that's why I hero-worshipped Jay. He seemed like the perfect guy. I'm sorry ate, I had a crush on him for the longest time. I pestered him through college and he never sounded impatient or dismissive. For a while I thought I was in love with him and it worried me."

"Believe me, it worried me too, Kat."

"Then, Inigo suddenly turned my world upside down. I always reacted strongly to him, initially thinking I hated him. But I realize I was reacting strongly because he was capable of making me feel things."

"Do you love him Kat?"

She smiled and felt like crying.

"Yes ate. I think I do."

"Kat, don't make the same mistakes I did, ok? I think you know what I mean."

"That's what this evening is all about."

"Then I wish you the best. Thank you for being honest with me about Jay."

"Thank you for finally accepting me as your sister."

"Fuck, you're making me cry. Hay nako, Kathryn."

"My bell is ringing. I have to go ate."

"Go then. I love you Kat."

"Love you too, ate."

She opened the door and saw a fresh-looking Inigo, hair newly-groomed, face clean-shaven. He was wearing a black shirt and ripped jeans riding low on his flat tummy. He had a big box of handmade chocolates that he wordlessly handed to her, looking at her dressed in a chaste pink shift dress and strappy sandals. Despite the absence of any flesh exposed, the dress was a second skin from the shoulders down to her hips, skirt flaring out up to just above the knees. Her hair was loose around her shoulders.

"Come in," she said shyly, seeming nervous.

"Thanks." He went in and faced her as she closed the door. "KInakabahan ako, I don't know why."

"Pwedeng wag kang kabahan? Mahahawa ako eh. Come, let's eat."

She led the way to the table that was romantically set for two. He was bowled over by the preparation. They had a nice dinner and talked about the movie, the scenes she needed to do. She was actually all set to do it, seeing it as just another challenge.

"Kat, hear me out ok? I talked to Dei and asked her to rewrite the script. I don't want to spend too much viewing time on the dream sequences. Montage of shots, of Maine pleasuring herself as Richard was imagining it, interspersed with his inability to rest because of his obsession for those dreams. It will be tastefully done, don't worry."

"It won't look lame? I don't want people to think I did an indie film half-baked."

"It won't, I promise. Your intimate scenes with Aaron will likewise be rewritten. No full nudity."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Kat........Bakit ba gusto mong maghubad?"

"Hindi ko gustong maghubad ok? I want to do what the role calls for."

"Have you ever had sex all the way?"

"........"

"Kat. Have you ever been fully intimate with anyone, any ex?"

".........."

"Let me guess. No......tama ba?"

He stood up from the table and pulled her up.

"Why are you willing to do this if you have no experience?"

"I want to show you I can do it. To.....impress you."

"Why would you think this would impress me?"

"Kasi that time we discussed the movie, you doubted if I was totally committed. I want to prove that I am."

He wrapped his arms around her and cradled her head against his chest.

"Ayoko, ok? I don't want to taint your innocence by exposing you that way."

"The critics might massacre us."

"They won't, ako bahala."

"Inggo?"

"Yes?"

"I was planning to seduce you tonight."

He swallowed hard. "Why would you want to do that?"

"Research?"

"Tangina, ako pa gagamitin mong reference?"

Her shoulders shook as she laughed silently.

"Hindi ba pwede?"

"Kat naman, you know how I feel for you."

"Actually, I don't."

He lifted her chin and looked into her eyes.

"I love you, Kat."

"For real?"

He kissed her gently, nipping at her lower lip, his lips kissing her eyelids, forehead and mouth again. He deepened the kiss and pulled her closer, their bodies fusing together. It was a perfect moment for both of them to finally come out in the open about what they felt for each other. Kat needed to give her own revelation as well.

"I love you too, Inggo."

" I"m glad you feel the same way. Kaso, talagang Inggo na 'ko sayo, no?"

"It's cute. As cute as your round butt. Do you know that I always check you out when you....."

"Kaaattttt....."

"I can feel your hard-on."

"Pag hindi ka tumigil uuwi na ko."

"Would it be so bad if we made love?"

"Ok, my turn to confess something. If it was your plan to seduce me, I would have taken you up on it."

"What changed?"

"You're inexperience. I will not take your innocence from you, Kat. There's a right time for that. Not tonight. Kahit na hirap na hirap na ko, to be honest."

"Kahit..............base three lang?"

"Tangina tumawad pa. Iba ka rin."

"I trust you, love."

"And it's precisely because you trust me that I won't betray that trust."

"Ate will be pleased."

"Takot ko lang kay Dei."

"She scares you?"

"Yes. Haha, don't tell her."

"Alam niya yun. Gagu yun eh."

"She loves you though."

"That she does."

"Kat?"

"Hmmm?"

"Pwede base two?"

"Oh di ikaw na nakipag-bargain ngayon."

"Sakit sa puson eh."

She slapped his chest hard.

"Aray! Grabe ka sakin that hurt for real."

He started taking the buttons off his shirt and made her check his chest.

"Tignan mo namula oh."

"Oooh....you have cuts on your abs."

She ran a hand over his chest, her palms cool against his warm skin.

"Kat....."

"Base two, love. Please.......now na."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 352 26
~~~ "Why are you so afraid to let people close to you?" I ask. "Why do you make it so hard for me to treat you like other girls?" He ignores my que...
11.8K 680 23
[COMPLETED] There's something about family, you would do anything for them... especially if your twin brother is threatening you. Livia Murphy would...
96.8K 4.1K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
794K 24.7K 30
Love never came easily for Nathan Reed. Growing up, when his friends would get girlfriends, he would always be the single one. He would be the one th...