Eye Candy - Kellic

By OXkellicOX

Eye Candy- visually and superficially attractive and entertaining but intellectually undemanding Kellin is a... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 3

288 11 3
By OXkellicOX

Kellin pov

It's my first day of classes and I'm beyond nervous and anxious. This is nothing like I thought it would. Who knew this would be worse then fighting paparazzi? I certainly didn't. The last time I was in a classroom was when I was just eleven so I was in what, the fifth grade, something like that. Vic's not freaking, well why would he, he's used to this sort of thing. Well I have no choice I gave up everything to come and do this so I have to at least try it for a while.

I hear my alarm clock go off, I don't know why I set that thing it's not like I slept last night. Oh well, better get up and get ready. After showering and getting dressed, I see Vic just sitting on his bed on his phone. I pick up my books and my bag.

"Well I'm heading out to my first class, see ya later" I say to him.

"Ok, good luck" he tells me.

I leave our dorm building and head to the General Ed building. I have to go to room 228 for my math class. Although Vic told me that this class is really typical math that you think off, there's no numbers, he said it's called logic. We'll see how it goes. I find the classroom with out any problems and walk in and instantly there were like ten heads staring at me. I did come early, so I'm sure there's more people coming. I take a seat in the back to try and avoid peoples gazes. But that doesn't really work. There's two girls over to my right that keep looking at me.

I don't really care all that much but it does get annoying sometimes. I can't lie about that. But it's whatever, I'm sure once the teacher comes in and starts they'll stop.

Within minutes the teacher comes in along with like fifteen students as well they all fill in seats however the seats around me weren't filled, weird. Until the girl that was staring at me comes over and sits in that desk. I don't think much of it. So I try to ignore her.

"Good morning everyone, welcome to Logic, it's a different kind of math and I also know that most of you are only here because you have to be, that's ok, anyway let's get started shall we" the teacher says. Then starts writing on the board.

After a long hour or more of that, I'm utterly confused. How in the hell is that considered Math and or worth learning? But I can't dwell on it know I have to get to my next class, which is health. Which I found out is in a different building, the PE one. I head over there and I need classroom 104. I find it after walking the wrong way at first, I enter the room and take a seat. I look around and everyone in here are already looking at me. That's when I see the same girl, looking at me with a excited smile. I look away and roll my eyes.

The teacher comes in, so do more students. Then he starts as well. I keep feeling eyes on me. I don't even have to look to know it's that girl again. She wouldn't leave me alone before, so why should that change. The teacher goes on with whatever he's talking about, I take a few notes but there's not much.

Now that that ones over now I can head back to my dorm and sleep, my next class isn't for a few hours.

"Hey" I hear with a tap on my shoulder.

"Hi, you were the one starring at me right?" I say. She blushes.

"Yeah, I was hoping you'd notice" he giggles. Ugh.

"Well I got to go see ya" I say.

"Wait, my names Kate" she says.

"Well Kate, just so you know starring is rude, next time take a picture it'll last longer" I say sassing her.

"Here" she says. I look at it's it a piece of paper.

"Sorry sweetheart, but I don't roll that way" I say giving it back to her then I walk away. Heading back to my dorm.

Once there I let out a heavy sigh, that was exhausting.

"Whoa, that was a heavy sigh, what happened to you?" I hear Vic say then I see him walk in without a shirt on. Omg.

"Your still here" I ask.

"Just got here" He says.

"Well that doesn't explain this" I say motioning to his bare chest.

"Well if you must know, I have to change cause I had my phys ed class and I was sweating" he says to me.

"Oh" i say then lay down and rub my temples to relieve stress.

"So how was it? Class?" He asks putting a shirt on.

"Fine only everyone was starring at me, especially this one girl who was on both classes then she came up to me after" I tell him.

"Oh, well that can't be too bad for you right?" Then he winks.

"Don't know if I told you but I'm not into girls" I say.

"Oh" then he blushes and turns to his bed. I don't think he wanted me to see that but I did.

====

It's now Friday and the weekend and Vic tells me that there's a party going on in the dorm that his boyfriend lives in tonight. So he invited me to go with him. So obviously I am who doesn't want to go to a college party? I'm already dressed and so is Vic.

"Ready for your first college party Kels" he say.

"Definitely, this bound to be more fun then any other party I've been to for work" I say.

"Oh most likely" he says in a joking manner.

We walk the rest of the way, I follow him cause I have no idea where the dorm were going to is. We enter a building and you can already hear the music blasting. We get up to the actual room, and once we walk in there's like the entire campus crammed into this dorm.

"Well I'm off to find Jaime, have fun" Vic yells so I can hear him over the music. I just nod.

I walk around watching people dancing and kissing and things. I find the kitchen where there's all kinds of alcoholic drinks. I grab a can of beer. I haven't really drank besides the occasional wine with a client every now and then.

I end up drinking the whole can, and another in a matter of half an hour. It's very freeing doing things like this without worry. That when I realize what I've been missing, and that at 22 I should be doing things like this all the time. I go back to get a harder liquor I can handle it, I'm a big boy. So I grab the whiskey and fill up a cup. I make my way to the main room where the music is playing, I end up tripping over someone. I mumble a sorry and keep walking. I noticed people staring when I walked in, but now I don't think my drunken mind notices or cares. Until I bump into someone.

"Oh, hey Vic" I slur.

"Hey?" He says like a question.

"Oh hey Vic's boyfriend I don't remember your name" I say.

"It's Jaime, Kellin" Vic says. I start to giggle.

"Hi- Me" I laugh again.

"Ok I think you've have enough of that" Vic says and takes the cup from my hand.

"H-Hey" I protest hiccuping, trying to grab it from him. He keeps holding away from me.

Then I walk away from then I end up bumping into other people, I fall from the impact, and I just laugh.

"Ok you come with me" I hear someone say, it sounds familiar. I look and I see Vic standing over me. Hi-me was with him. He helps me up from the floor.

"Come on Kellin, I'll take you back to the dorm" he says.

"No way this way to much fun" I reject slurring.

"Then let's go for a walk then we'll come back, ok" he says.

"Ok!" I say excited.

He whispers something to Hi-me and then we start walking. I have no idea where we're going.

"Vic when we going back to the part-ee?" I ask.

"Soon, come on" i continues to follow him.

We get to a building, but when we end up in front of the dorm I realized tricked me.

"Hey you tricked me" I pout.

"Yeah I did, I had to get you out of there before something happened" he says.

"I'm old enough to anything I want" I say angrily.

"I know, but I'm looking out for you, you went from 0-100 quick, that's not good Kellin"

"What's it to ya, it's my life" then this wave of something comes over me and run to the bathroom and vomit into the toilet.

"See" He says then hands me some water.

"Go lay down" he tells me. I obey and lay on my bed. I don't know what happened after that, all I know is I'm sleepy, so I fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 15.1K 39
[Book 1 ] kellin is the rich boy with the world at his feet . Boys wanted to be like him, girls wanted to be with him. He was definately the Regina G...
9.7K 535 20
Vic's brother was severely bullied leading him to a failed suicide attempt. Vic is now made to realize how big of an impact his actions have on othe...
131K 9.1K 34
Kellin is a popular guy at school. Due to a coincidence, he meets a boy who lives out of state, Vic. The two start talking (texting) to each other, a...
4.3K 174 31
Kellin suddenly started a new life after his mom, sister, and him managed to escape his father. After settling, Kellin takes an interest in Vic Fuent...