Hello Shooting Star || A Mabi...

Away_from_My_Reality által

Mabel Pines, now at the age of 19, has come back to Gravity Falls wanting to live here again with her brother... Több

Prologue
Chapter 1: Late Night Snack
Chapter 2: Oh Siblings...
Chapter 3: Taken
Chapter 4: Late Night Chat
Chapter 5: The Deal
Chapter 6: Someone's got Anger Issues
Chapter 7: Surprise Announcement
Chapter 8: The Deal Part 2
Chapter 9: Quarrel between Siblings
Chapter 10: Oh Veronica
Chapter 11: I want my Shooting Star
Chapter 13: Before the party begins

Chapter 12: The Retrieval

3.2K 98 46
Away_from_My_Reality által

I'm so sorry this has taken sooooooo long, but thank you so much for 23k+ views on this book!!! It makes me so happy, the reason why this has taken so long is because I went to Florida for a week, a bunch of tests and a bunch of dance crap :( so here it is!

------------------------------------------------------

Recently...
Dang it!

A small jingle made a sound, as the ring Bill gave me fell from my bag. I quickly grasp it, moving it to the palm of my hand. The diamonds glittered lightly as it sat there.

A small sigh escaped my lips.

I guess I'm just going to wait...

------------------------------------------------
Bill's POV:

I snap my fingers, and a black portal appeared next to me. Before I went through, I heard a slight groan. Veronica's eyes slowly began to open, one was normal and the other was still black. Half of my body was already through the portal.

"Don't you dare, Bill Cipher!" She shrieked, her voice a little bit scratchy.

A smirk appeared on my face," What are you going to do? Yell at me?" I asked her, raising an eyebrow. Her eyes gazed down to the ropes wrapped around her body. The ropes had a shine to them, almost as if they were magic.

An angry glare appeared on her face, her eyes darkened," Why you little-!" Veronica began as she fought against the ropes. They glowed a bright red as she resisted.

"Little what? Angel?" I asked with a smirk before walking into the portal.

—————————

I appeared in a dark front room, one colored black and dark purples. The windows were covered with long black satin curtains and there was a purple rug placed on the floor.

"She has such a weird place," I said to myself. I float through the open archway that had opened up the room to the rest of the house.

I had floated to her ginormous kitchen, filled with many things some I'd rather not tell of.

A cold voice bellowed out into the kitchen,"SCANNING ROOM, ONE BEING ACCOUNTABLE,"

"ONE DREAMON IN THE ROOM, KNOWN AS BILL CIPHER." The voice bellowed again. I forgot her mansion did this.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a figure walk down the big stairs. A girl walked down the stairs, with long brunette hair. She wore a black dress, similar to Veronica's.

Her brunette hair was in curls, one of her cybernetic hands fell on the banister.

"Bill Cipher..?" She asked, her silver colored eyes looking at me.

"If it isn't Amelia?" I said with a smirk," I see you've been getting into Veronica's closet again." I finished, glancing at her clothes.

"She wasn't home." Amelia replied, pulling on her skirt a little to show the small black heels she wore. You could see the metal plating on both her legs.

I smirked again," She won't be for awhile, but that's not what I'm here for."  I replied.

Her head cocked to the side, her silver eye blinked in confusion, "What do you mean by that, Mr. Cipher?" Amelia asked me.

"Something you don't need to worry your little head about." I replied, tapping her head before I floated around her kitchen.

I pulled open her fridge to see if Veronica had an good food. Before I could find anything, her slave came up and slammed the door shut.

"Mr. Cipher, what are you doing here?" She asked me, still trying to be polite. In reply to that, I rolled my eyes.

"For what's mine," I said in a plain tone. Her hand was still intact with the fridge door, and I realized that it had changed.

Amelia's hand had become white metal, with some wires underneath the white panels. Some buttons shone on the panels as well.

"I see she gave you a new arm, what did you do this time?" I asked while looking at her.

She pulled her hand away as if it were an instinct," It was a mere accident, now tell me why you're here." Her voice getting a little louder as she pulled her hand to her chest.

"Did she add anything else?" I asked curiously," Like a new leg?" I pegged her, glancing at her leg.

Amelia lifted up the bottom of her skirt to show the white metal that covered her left leg. My eyes widened in shock," Well you must of messed up big time."

"Another mere accident, now tell me why you are here." Amelia demanded, before slipping the skirt back down. I could see her hand getting closer to her hip, she probably has a weapon on her.

"Oh you gotta give me more than 'a mere accident'." I say with air quote gestures.

"I may or may not have killed someone really close to her.." Amelia mumbled under her breath," But that's in the past, I need to know why you're here!"

I rolled my eyes again," I already told you, Ames." This was getting annoying, I wanted to find my shooting star.

"Where is Mabel? I know you know where your Mistress keeps her." I questioned.

Her one human eye showed fear whilst her other eye, which was cybernetic, showed nothing.

"That is classified," she replied in what seemed like a monotone voice. This was getting on my nerves.

A sigh of disappointment left my mouth," Fine, then come follow me." I said whilst walking away. I could almost feel her hesitate but she followed me anyway.

We made our way through the long hallways and down a flight of stairs until I got where I wanted to go.

I opened the double black doors but didn't walk in. Amelia hesitantly kept walking into the room. Another sigh escaped my lips as I grabbed her arm.

A scream came from Amelia's mouth as she was held over many boiling pots of acid, couple thousand feet below. She was almost horizontal to the pots of acid, which could end her existence.

"M-mr...Cipher.. what are you doing?" She mumbled, her bottom lip trembling.

"What was that?" I asked as I slowly loosened my grip on her metal hand.

"LET ME GO!" She shrieked.

"If you say so," I scoffed, as my hand continued to slip.

Amelia shrieked again, and it surprised me how much human she had still in her. "That's not what I meant!" She yelled.

A smirk appeared on my lips," Then where is she, Ames?" I asked one more time.

"I can't tell you!" She shouted, and I inched her closer and closer. Both of her feet slipped, having her hanging by my hand. Another scream escaped her lips.

"How about now? I know there's still some mortal in you," A smirk was still on my lips.

"She's downstairs, take a left then go down a corridor. Take your first right, her cell should be right across the creature cells!!" Amelia shrieked as she tried to climb up.

I pulled her up quickly, throwing her to my side, where she ended up on the ground. Her breathing began to slow down, you could hear her sensors begin to wind down.

"Took you long enough!" I sneered before snapping my fingers. I appeared somewhere near where Amelia told me.

I passed multiple doors and went down many hallways before making my way to Mabel. A small whimper could be heard down the hall and I quickly ran towards it. Small cries were along with it.

Between many thin black bars, I could see brown hair that looked a little bit messy.

"Shooting Star..?" I barely breath out. Her hair was a mess, her purple sweatshirt was torn at the bottom and she had a hole in her leggings.

Mabel's brown eyes looked up with a glimmer of hope. "Bill..? What are you doing here..?" She asked quietly.

"I'm coming to get you..." I said before moving closer to the bars.

She sniffles and wipes some tears away with her sweatshirt sleeve," But why?" Is all Mabel said. I was a little shocked.

She looked down," If it weren't for me, you wouldn't be in this mess."

"What do you mean, shooting star?" I asked her.

She took a deep breath before speaking,"If I hadn't tried to escape, I wouldn't be here, same with you." My shooting star sighed once more before looking at me.

"Shooting star," my hand cupped her chin through the bars,"I care about you and that's why I'm here, it's alright that you tried to run. I'm sorry for taking you, and I know you probably don't feel the same about caring for me." I whispered.

Tears streamed down her face," Bill...is what she said true?" She asked.

"What did she say?" I asked her.

"That I'm your prized possession, the king is not king without his Queen," Mabel said quietly, looking me in the eyes.

I smiled," You are much more than a prized possession to be won to me, you are my Shooting star and that is something so much more,"I said to her.

A smile appeared on Mabel's lips but only for a second," But she said I'm getting in the way...and you shouldn't worry about me," she started to shake a little bit before backing away.

I quickly snapped my fingers, sending me into the cell with her. My arms wrapped around her shaking body, pulling her closer to me. When she realized what I had done, hesitantly her arms wrapped around my waist.

"I won't let her hurt you," I kissed her forehead," Now I need to get you out of here." I said to her before snapping my fingers.

I had snapped the chains off her hands and she quickly grabbed her bag that was on the table. Snapping them again, the metal gate creaked open before us and we walked out.

"Let's go." I said, walking towards a portal I had placed a little while earlier. Mabel grasped onto my hand as we walked through the glowing portal.

Walking back into my mansion, I picked her up into a bridal style hold.

"Bill..." she began.

"Shhh. Just go to sleep.." I said before waving my hand over her head. Mabel's eyes closed as I walked towards her room. Placing her on the bed, I pulled the covers over her.

I began to walk out, but I turned back. Mabel looked so peaceful and cute as she slept. Shutting the lights off, I shut the door behind me.

——————————

Word count: 1775

I know it's short, but I needed to update badly😬 hope all you Mabill shippers are happy!

-Alexandra xoxo

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

52.1K 1.7K 23
Dipper and Mabel Pines are now 16 and living full time in Gravity Falls. They atend the Gravity Falls highschool, and are finaly old enough to learn...
385 7 7
Dipper Pines is a 16 year old attending his Junior year of highschool in Piedmont, California. Dipper thought this was going to be like last year, an...
702 8 14
*Fanfiction* Dipper and Mabel are now 15 years old and have now returned to Gravity Fallsonce again just to be in a massive complicated situation wit...
288K 9.7K 21
Dipper Pines, now 18, returns to the small town of Gravity Falls with his twin sister Mabel. But right when he thinks everything is back to the way i...